Jin mid dif

Speed advantage is too much.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mori paralyzes him then beats the shit out of him. If not, he spams clones up his ass, and shoves a piece of Yeoui inside him like he did against Ardun, destroying his internals. Also, statues don't fight back.

Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori speedblitzes

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any planetary character can disrespect fodder like Base Thanos.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao the anime trolls are out. Base thanos Is far beyond this fodder its silly. That anime verses is Very weak by comparison

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Boby501

If Thanos Goes H2H here he lose badly.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boby501: did Jin get new feats??? From what we last discussed jin loses to the surfer and thanos once again just solidified his stance against the surfer

Thanos 9/10.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Yeah Mori stomps Thanos. Mori doesn't even need to kill Thanos to win.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: Surfer Hax is the only reason he can win and if Thanos can kill Silver Surfer with pure force striking I don’t see why Jin can’t with far superior H2H striking and speed.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boby501: no, hax only makes surfer stomp Jin due to Jin having 0 resistances to them. Surfer is both faster and has the casual raw power to match/beat Jin. I do argue that Jin is physically stronger tho.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Boby501

@olorun: Surfer Combat Speed is not enough Jin will go to work at him before Surfer can use his Hax.

This isn’t a race and without Hyper Space Surfer is not that Fast really In H2H

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boby501: untrue. Surfer has no limitations to his speed, he's gone as far as even moving when there is no time(trans-velocity) it really depends on his opponent. If his opponent is as fast as himself then he uses his combat speed to the maximum.

Unfortunately Jin is not anywhere near as fast as norrin but he's still very fast so surfer would use his speed.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Boby501

@olorun: Jin has better combat feats by far blitzing someone from a solar system away and he is consistent with his Combat speed as well while Silver Surfer gets tag a lot by opponents much slower than himself like Thor

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What does Jim bring to the table in AP, durability,hax, speed etc

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boby501: surfer literally did the same in infinity gauntlet 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ he moved so fast that thanos with the full infinity gauntlet couldn't swing at captain America, but thanos ended dodging it.

Slower characters like gladiator have blitzed through entire galaxies in the blink of an eye and surfer himself has nigh-instantly travelled 1/2 a million lightyears. Nothing Jin has done is remotely impressive to what surfer can do when he puts his mind to it.

Yes I agree that surfer doesn't consistently use his speed against slower characters unless it's to instantly take them out.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori

Avatar image for deactivated-648c236ba96ab
deactivated-648c236ba96ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori stomps

DocNugget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jim splatters him with a finger flick.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos routinely beats people like the silver surfer

He destroys Mori Jin

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KillianDuclark

@superprimetime:

You are aware the supreme God Mori scales far above these feats right?, And despite how hard you try to downplay it turning off the sun with the shockwave of your kick, leaving continent sized shoe impressions on planets just from air push from your kicks and physically taking Saturn's rings is above anything Thanos has done in base.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori isn’t even Star level

Surfer has above star level durability

And Thanos will tag Mori one time and it’ll be enough if he casually oneshot Surfer

Interesting

Since when is Thanos star level

Since when does Surfer have star level durability

since when can Thanos casually one shot Surfer?

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always has his favourite thing to do is fly threw supernovas

Only 3 of these scans show Surfer flying through supernovas, the 3rd scan is amped Surfer blasting multi planet level energy, the 4th scan is just flying through a sun, and the last 2 scans are non even canon.

None of this is star level. The energy that Surfer is exposed to for the fraction of time he is exposed to is tiny compared to the full force of the supernova.

Soz got Adam Warlock confused got Thanos cause they in the same stat story and same panel

He’s beaten Surfer and people of his caliber with no diff anyways

Surfer getting one-shotted by Adam Warlock is a big anti-feat for Surfer. You have just shown a serious Thanos needing 8 hits and 1 blast to take Surfer down.

He’s not he’s slight above always has been since he bashes people of Surfers level consistently

Surfer isn't star level, Thanos isn't either. Thanos isn't even planet level consistently.

Avatar image for emotiealdemage9
Emotiealdemage9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori speed Blitz, btw the latest form of mori reminds me of ssj goku

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori statues and stomps

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need to equalize speed for this to be debatable.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SirDragonFly
@superprimetime said:

Tanking a star exploding has always been star level your also forgetting a supernova technically isn’t at level as a supernova produces more energy then a star will make in its entire life the energy from a supernova can destroy multiple nearby stars as the explosion has more energy then the GBE of stars if we getting real technical and surfer flies in to the centre as the explosion occurs.

Time taken is meaningless when the explosion is in the void of space, completely uses less. On earth the explosion is absorbed by the surroundings and dissipates in space explosion will continue until it hits something.

It doesn’t help that even as the explosion widens its still has energy to destroy stars sometimes even for lightyears, this is especially true with Gamma ray bursts which is a step up from supernovas and it true for a step down which is just a nova.

Surfer has a very small size so he is being exposed to the very small energy of the explosion. So it's not a star-level feat unless it's confirmed to be. If Surfer is at even the distance equal to the Earth's diameter from the exact center of a star, he would be tanking planet-level energies already.

How is time meaningless? You're saying that putting your hand into the fire for a fraction of a second and putting it there for a whole minute doesn't make a difference? It does. The Supernova explosion doesn't even last only 1 second, it lasts 100 seconds.

Since Surfer is at the centre of stars as they explode he would indeed be hit with star-level forces.

When in your scans was he ever shown being in the center of a supernova? Literally in all of the scans, he is shown millions of km away from the star. None of them even show him being in the star during a supernova lmfao.

Surfer has outright destroyed and created stars and even created a black hole using his power cosmic that powers all his attacks and in Uni-lord saga he destroyed a galaxy overtime while fighting Uni-lord

Since when is creating basketball-sized stars equivalent to being star level?

Nova causing a star to go supernova is vague since we don't know what she did exactly to start that reaction. That's not a star-level feat either unless proven to be.

Surfer was amped against Uni-lord, but even then he never destroyed a galaxy.

Taking down a guy that can tank Supernovas, creates and destroy stars casually and create black holes, outright cause supernovas but flew stars is easily planet level.

I’m not even using high ends like Silver Surfer Black which is what got me interested in the character, not cause of his power but rather the adventure itself and character, but to name a feat he travelled back in time while fighting Knull by himself and tanked the BIG Bang since they fought while flying back in time and continued fighting.

Too insinuate surfer isn’t star level when him just flying into stars destroys them is hilarious.

And Thanos consistently beats MFTL casual star Buster Silver Surfer.

Saying that Thanos and even Surfer are star-level is hilarious. The only thing you're doing here is trying to wank Surfer's feats without solid evidence. Pulling Surfer's outliers doesn't help you either, or else we can scale Thanos to multiversal by doing that, why stop at star level.

Or do I need to get feats for characters hes also beaten like Gladiator, Quasar, Nova, Beta Ray Bill or Thor who is weaker then majority of these characters consistently?

I know more about these characters than you and you're not going to surprise me with anything. None of them are star level either consistently.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weaker version of Jin statues and oneshot. This is spite

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SirDragonFly
@superprimetime said:

wrong it wouldn’t be planet level this shows you don’t know what your talking about in terms of physics.

I really could go out of my way to do a calc but I’d rather win using arguments before I resort to that.

But let’s use common sense, if silver surfer is the size of earth, at the epicentre of the explosion what in tarnations made you think it would be planet level from the epicentre when it would destroy a planet even if it was at the edge of the solar system?

You do know how light intensity works right? It does exponentially from the the centre due to the inverse square law of light.

No Caption Provided

This means at the epicentre even it is possible to be exposed to star level GBE levels of energy and I’m fully capable of calculating it I’m just damn tired from uni exams so I’d rather not have too.

Surfer the size of the Earth? What are you smoking?

It's ironic of you to mention physics when you couldn't even do your math and I debunked you by using the same formulas I've been using for years.

But since you find it difficult to compute I'll show it for you.

Supernova energy: 10^46 Joules

Low-end planet level: 10^30 Joules

High-end planet level: 10^37 Joules

Formula: Total energy/4/pi/ r^2 = energy per square meter

Rearranging that: r = square root(Total energy/4 /pi /EPSM)

For high-end planet level: r = 9 km from the center of a supernova

For low-end planet level: r = 28,200 km from the center (about 4 times the diameter of the Earth)

OOOF! Just 9 km from the center of a star and already planet-level energy per square meter. Surfer's surface area is like 2 meters squared, so just multiply that number by 2, and you still got planet level energy both high end and low end. Which is consistent with my claims but you said I'm wrong and brought formulas you never even touched, even claiming stuff like supernovas being able to destroys stars from lightyears away geez.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

One of the scans didn’t load it must’ve been this one you didn’t see.

Like I said I know more about these characters than you and know all of the scans that you can pull from a RT and more, so don't flatter yourself.

SoySpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin mori

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SirDragonFly
@superprimetime said:

I’m already seeing an issue with r being 9km when we said Surfer should be at the epicentre;

Like I said before, there is absolutely ZERO evidence that Surfer was at the EXACT epicenter of a star.

Not only there is no evidence, but also there is no reason for Surfer to be at the exact center, it's not like he pulled a calculator to find where the center is and flew there on purpose.

Heck, none of the scans even show Surfer being inside the star, let's start with that.

the other issue is I was saying you were wrong with the premise of surfer was the size of the earth, or in your words the diameter of earth at the epicentre he wouldn’t be exposed to star levels of energy

I never said anything about Surfer being the size of Earth. Why are you not reading? Why is it so hard to comprehend what this means, "If Surfer is at even the distance equal to the Earth's diameter from the exact center of a star, he would be tanking planet-level energies already."? When did I say anything about Surfer being the size of Earth?

furthermore I have no clue where you got those numbers for GBE of planets

VsBattles.

regardless my point was that if Surfer is the epicentre and is the diameter of earth he’s not going to be exposed to planet levels of power

Obviously, Surfer would be exposed to star level energies at the epicentre, I always knew that. But my point was that unless there is evidence of Surfer being at the exact epicenter during a supernova then directly claiming that Surfer tanked star level energies is pure headcanon and wank.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers