Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Supermen

No Caption Provided

World War Hulk and Beta Ray Bill

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Both sides in character, but determined to win.
  • No BFR.
  • Indestructible Planet.

Round 2

• Same rules as above but Wonder Woman(Pre-New 52) and Worthy Thor join the fight.
PsychoBear01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The Supermen stomp, in round 2 it just gets sad.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psychobear01: The Superman stomp WWH and BRB? I'm sorry but that's just wrong.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HighAccuser

I'm giving both rounds to Team 2 in a decent fight

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Supermen stomp, in round 2 it just gets sad.

Not happening at all.

Anyways, I'm going with Team 2.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably 50/50. In character Hulk and BRB are more ruthless and hold back less. Superman however IS Superman.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psychobear01: The Superman stomp WWH and BRB? I'm sorry but that's just wrong.

You beat me to it.

I'll take team 2 in a good fight.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermen in a nice fight where their speed advantage, used in an intelligent manner is the deciding factor.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mr-luxcipher

Supermen, Round 1.

Superman and Wonder Woman, Round 2.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing:

Not sure about Round 2 TBH. I'll have to think on that for a while.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: Round 2's tough. I'll stick with my pick for now though.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Supermen in a tough fight

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to hulk and BRB, BRB usually doesn't fight with morals, and though wwh does hold back, he holds back a lot less than the supermen do.

In round 2 does ww get her sword? If not I don't think she has what it takes to sway the battle in favor of team superman, but if she does I think it's a little tougher to say.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 goes to hulk and BRB, BRB usually doesn't fight with morals, and though wwh does hold back, he holds back a lot less than the supermen do.

In round 2 does ww get her sword? If not I don't think she has what it takes to sway the battle in favor of team superman, but if she does I think it's a little tougher to say.

Hmm, In character yeah, the Supermen could face serious moral issues, 'tis true.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

im gonna back team 2 for the first round

and say team 2 just barely by the skin of Hulks insane healing factor

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phillip33: Wonder Woman does indeed has her sword and the rest of her equipment(Tiara, Lasso, and Bracelets).

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cant make a decision, are there any speed feats for BRB? (yeah, I'm being that guy rn lol)

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll hesitantly go with Superman

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Can go either way, their morals are not the deciding factor here. Both Supermen are strong enough and fast enough to outfight Hulk and BRB with morals on. Just cus they play nice doesn't mean they forget how to fight here. Like I said, it can go either way, but they need better reasons than attitude.

Round 2 goes to DC team for the sheer fact that Wonder Woman is present. She's easily one of the fastest combatants here and easily has the most HAX due to Hestia's Lasso (Not to mention, it was stated that she can pull a Mr-X and read her opponents moves when her lasso brushes up against them in CQC). Thor is not among the fastest here and Diana's magic is just as HAX as his....Diana also has a permanent solution for defeating Hulk with her lasso.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phillip33 said:

Round 1 Can go either way, their morals are not the deciding factor here. Both Supermen are strong enough and fast enough to outfight Hulk and BRB with morals on. Just cus they play nice doesn't mean they forget how to fight here. Like I said, it can go either way, but they need better reasons than attitude.

Round 2 goes to DC team for the sheer fact that Wonder Woman is present. She's easily one of the fastest combatants here and easily has the most HAX due to Hestia's Lasso (Not to mention, it was stated that she can pull a Mr-X and read her opponents moves when her lasso brushes up against them in CQC). Thor is not among the fastest here and Diana's magic is just as HAX as his....Diana also has a permanent solution for defeating Hulk with her lasso.

Round 1 will go to Marvel if the Supermen wouldn't use their speed advantage in a smart way.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Too close to call

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#26  Edited By APEX_pretador

Round 1 for smash bros in a close fight

Round 2 depends on Diana's gear

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By phillip33

@ancient_0f_days: they aren't gonna fight with speed with morals on and they are gonna be pulling their punches, and neither can take lasting shots from either of these guys. They are both stronger and have better striking power, and without an off the bat speed Blitz imo the supermen are doomed. And with morals on they aren't gonna take full advantage of their speed advantage. Even then BRB has the speed to cope and wwh is no slouch in the speed department either. Round 2 I hesitate to argue because I'm not versed on ww, even though I don't think there's anything she can do to hulk that can't be countered by his healing factor.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By phillip33

@itouchedtheboat: fought in hyperspace against surfer, which means he had to speed up his reactions to do anything at that speed.

In the same fight he blocks a cosmic blast of surfers with stormbreaker and counters a speed Blitz from surfer.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermen both rounds.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Team 2
  2. Probably Team 1

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat

@itouchedtheboat: fought in hyperspace against surfer, which means he had to speed up his reactions to do anything at that speed.

with that logic pre52-Superman should have way faster than attosecond reaction since he flew from Apokolipse to Earth in like less than 10 seconds.

In the same fight he blocks a cosmic blast of surfers with stormbreaker and counters a speed Blitz from surfer.

how fast was the blitz? was it ever stated?

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By phillip33

@itouchedtheboat: but superman only flew, he did not fight. That's a travel speed feat. It was not stated how fast the blitz was, but it had to be mftl because surfer did it right as he was catching up to scuttlebutt and BRB, it would have taken mftl speeds to catch and overtake a ship moving through hyperspace. Likewise, it takes extreme reactionary time to be able to fight freely in hyperspace against someone who is also traveling through hyperspace, unaided by a ship.

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat
@phillip33 said:

@itouchedtheboat: but superman only flew, he did not fight.

no, but before he left apokolipse he flew around the planet (great speed if you consider the planet's size) and freed some slaves and disarmed some henchmen and then reached Earth all within a span of a few seconds. So, technically Superman wasn't just flying the whole time.

I also found a scan where KalEl and KalL were fighting SBP while flying to Krypton which is in another Galaxy, they were holding on to him, but its only worth mentioning because they were significantly weaker while doing this.

That's a travel speed feat. It was not stated how fast the blitz was, but it had to be mftl because surfer did it right as he was catching up to scuttlebutt and BRB, it would have taken mftl speeds to catch and overtake a ship moving through hyperspace. Likewise, it takes extreme reactionary time to be able to fight freely in hyperspace against someone who is also traveling through hyperspace, unaided by a ship.

I just found the scans you were talking about and it checks out, so i guess we can agree that BRB has instances of FTL reaction time? The reason I say instances is because he has been tagged by slower foes while he was in a serious fight, like Thor.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By phillip33

@itouchedtheboat: yes him freeing the slaves would be reactionary, but from apocalipse to earth was strictly travel speed. Doesn't rly matter, we already know supes is fast when he needs to be... plenty of fast people have been tagged by Thor though. Surfer for example. BRB doesn't share the Thor curse of going up against street levelers and being unable to tag them, though I personally believe Thor just jobs a lot when it comes to combat speed

ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: yes him freeing the slaves would be reactionary, but from apocalipse to earth was strictly travel speed... plenty of fast people have been tagged by Thor though. Surfer for example. BRB doesn't share the Thor curse of going up against street levelers and being unable to tag them, though I personally believe Thor just jobs a lot when it comes to combat speed

well, i mean so does Surfer (share the curse) since he's been hit by Hulk, Namor, Loki (almost losing to him i think), I seem to remember him getting hit by the Thing but i could be trippin'. Beta Ray Bill has slow feats as well, that put him under light reaction, but that would just put me as the guy saying 'Superman wins because he's faster'. I guess we can just establish that Superman doesn't have the incredible speed advantage against BRB like he does against Thor.

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supermen

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermen

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: well surfer holds back a lot too. But yeah he does have a speed advantage but it's not overwhelming IMO

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheKinfing

Bump.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Round 1 will go to Marvel if the Supermen wouldn't use their speed advantage in a smart way.

Considering the fact that they consistently do, Round 1 doesn't go to Marvel without a better reason than that......you wouldn't really need me to post how many casual speed-blitz feats they have individually...I'll do it, but you've been here a while, you should know Superman's speed record by now.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Considering the fact that they consistently do, Round 1 doesn't go to Marvel without a better reason than that......you wouldn't really need me to post how many casual speed-blitz feats they have individually...I'll do it, but you've been here a while, you should know Superman's speed record by now.

If you're going to be condescending, at least read the god damn messages that came before mine to get some context where i already said that Supermen win because they should use it in a smart way where other people were questioning that.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

PC Superman is above both, and N52 is prolly above WWH Hulk, barley, but team 1 for a majority round one. Round 2 goes to team as well.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be specific, the only reason the 2 Supermen win here is because of the speed gap, WWH outclasses them in physicals and BRB outclasses them in sheer power.

Unfortunately speed is a more important attribute then things like strength, durability, healing, striking and damage output.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be specific, the only reason the 2 Supermen win here is because of the speed gap, WWH outclasses them in physicals and BRB outclasses them in sheer power.

Unfortunately speed is a more important attribute then things like strength, durability, healing, striking and damage output.

It is only more important when the other attributes are as close as they are in this case imo.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: WW joins the Supermen and Thor joins WWH/BRB? If so nothing really changes, you just added another fast character with some OP weapons to the Supermen duo while you added another powerful but slow character to WWH and BRB.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@atheistknowledge said:

It is only more important when the other attributes are as close as they are in this case imo.

Well yea obviously i am talking about characters on the same level. It's not like Supermans speed advantage will help him against someone like Thanos for instance who wipes the floor with powerhouses and herald level characters.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Supermanforever

Supermen win. To fast for team 2. Round one still supermen and ww

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@atheistknowledge said:

Well yea obviously i am talking about characters on the same level. It's not like Supermans speed advantage will help him against someone like Thanos for instance who wipes the floor with powerhouses and herald level characters.

Agreed