User Lists: 0

Flashes clap

ecstaticgrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Supermen. I see 2 Black Supermen in the Supermen pic I don’t see any Black Flashes. GG.

Is that Billy Captain Marvel? Is he really considered a Superman?

In all seriousness I think there’s been two many versions of Superman that have operated at a level The Flash’s consistently don’t.

Tangent, KC, One Million just off the top of my head

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is one of those Supermen Hyperion or is it just someone that looks like him?

Also, Flash solo..

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's Billy Batson?

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tangent Superman and Quantum Superman give the Flashes problems

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermen since flashes in-character job.

Seventhson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quantum Superman destroys every single flash

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quantum Superman is enough? It doesn’t help he could literally make a bunch of Cosmic Armour Supermen, he’s basically a onesided menace, and we haven’t even mentioned Tangent or 5D Superman.

legend531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: I agree.

But about Quantum Superman.

Can't we just say he is a version of Captain Atom as opposed to Superman?

stalker_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermen win

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flashes win

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@sirdragonfly: He literally made CAS lmao re-read Final Crisis: Superman Beyond

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@sirdragonfly: Incorrect Quantum Superman fused them creating Cosmic Armour Superman he then sent him to the monitor world

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11143/111437081/8080289-3379f550-9360-4c93-86c7-f1e3fb86d3a0.jpeg

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legend531: I don’t think we can, Zillo Valla was specifically looking for Superman’s to be recruited so I don’t think we can

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quantum Superman did not make CAS at all, dont know we're your getting this from.

Nor is he above CAS or Mandrakk in final crisis as he straight stated CAS was there only hope to defeat Mandrakk

QS is basically Dr.M though before they actually introduced Dr.M into DC

Mandrakk>CAS>>>QS=Dr.M

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: Incorrect their is no mention of him sending them into CAS, CAS is the result of Superman and Ultraman fusing nothing more nothingless. Your argument is redundant and contradictory how can you suggest I’m using headcanon when you have offered no evidence meanwhile I have. From my perspective you are offering the headcanon.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@annamalhouse: @sirdragonfly: But as further evidence the scan literal says that the Thought Robot is unleashed as a result of two fundamental forces fusing, meaning he created CAS smh, he even says that the process is a new process of fusion.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/original/11143/111437081/8080337-7d8d4ad3-88bd-4576-86d1-2fd5d0b74530.jpeg

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SuperPrimeTime

@sirdragonfly: Incorrect the reciever was not referring to Thought Robot but rather the monitors as your explanation would contradict the earlier explanation by Quantum Superman of the fusion of two Superman creating the Thought Robot even deeming it a new process fusion. I might add that you completely overlooked the fact that Quantum Superman stated the fusion of both supermen would result in Thought Robot being produced. The simple fact of the matter is your argument has holes, if the thought robot was merely a Robot then Superman and Ultraman wouldn’t have been neeeded in the first place nor would Quantum Superman say their fusion would result in Throught Robots creation smh. The thought robot was created by Superman and Ultraman’s fusion. But by all means get more evidence you maybe right but I’m not convinced.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime:

I'm not going to get into this much but it was straight stated by the monitors that the CAS was created by Mandrakk before he turned evil. How do you dispute this? Not to mention it was shown before hand of superman/Ultraman merging when talking about it's origin and purpose, being a silent sentinel that was dormant waiting to be used for the ultimate evil

And honestly nothing you said or shown proves what your saying in the least, you take things very much out of context to fit your head canon that isn't backed up in the slightest

Not going to get into a back and forth with you but your very obviously wrong on this

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SladerAcer

Quantum Superman is not an alt version of captain atom, he is his own character and the Superman of his universe and he solos. His power was key to creating the thought robot., which is capable of injuring high lvl concepts above the retcon of the DC writers/authors and past the limbo where all non-existent go to once the DC company(writers/authors) deem them so. Mandrakk didn’t create CAs, it was CPT Allen Adams, Mandrakk just knew what was coming , because he is a high lvl monitor created by the Overvoid to contain the flaw but somewhere down the line was contaminated,,,, and the quantum Superman views the entire DC worlds as fiction, arguable even ultra comics who is the embodiment of all readers.

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SladerAcer

If CPT Allen Adams is an alt version of CPT atoms, than I guess so is dr.Manhattan right ? Since Jon was based on the original CPT atom, and quantum Supes is based on dr.Manhattan persona, yet they have different history and power sets. Wiki is unreliable, so I’m not sure why some ppl actually go by what it is stated in wiki when whats canon is what is stated in the comics of DC, which if CPT Allen adams( quantum Supes) was an alt that he would of been present in the monarch run when he absorbed all the captain atoms. Furthermore when monarch absorbed all the CPT atoms, he still got banged up by Superman prime and his abilities didn’t show a fraction of what the quantum Superman nor dr.Manhattan have. When have u ever seen any CPT atom/monarch making infinite bodies of itself scattered across infinite? When have u ever seen CPT atom Completely blue with the symbol on the forhead ? When have u ever seen CPT atom instantly performing precognition and retrocognition abilities? In the lvl of the beginning of time to the end of time and beyond all that? The answer is never. Because the quantum Superman is an “ singularity” and there is no character that is like him , or dr.Manhattan. Now, there is a bunch of CPT atoms because like flash/Superman/supergirl/green lantern etc he is still bound to the Metaverse and whatever change it is made to it affects them and create infinite duplication of them, ur as stated in multiversity the CPT Allen Adams aka the quantum Superman is above the laws of the so called DC refractions of the infinite earths and views them as fiction, like a comic book. Which no CPT atom even at his most powerful form(monarch) cannot duplicate. At best he is just an inspiration for the design of the quantum Superman just like dr.Manhattan.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: @annamalhouse: What annamalhouse said was well said, all I require is just the scan stating thought robot already existed then, I’ll also look for it, I’ll refrain from saying QS can create TR, if I am wrong I apologise was not my intention.

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: Then that’s case closed you were right I was wrong, I apologise I’ll remember this and I won’t be spouting QS can make CAS, I misunderstood the narrative.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally with Manhattan's power solos incl. Thought Robot

SuperPrimeTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

something ending somewhat peacefully is a foreign idea for me in vs debating .-.

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SladerAcer

@sirdragonfly: learn what,

U realize that The quantum Superman can exist in all times simultaneously and in a place where is non-existent as well right ?? How do U think we even know about the “ Overvoid” and “ The flaw “ , who do u think was telling us what happened in the beginning of all things ? Lol ,

What u showed doesn’t prove what ur saying.

The creator of the thought robot is the quantum Superman, ur scans just shows CAs. Not Mandrakk creating him, so ur wrong. Lol

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: I see u haven’t read final crsis, because if you have, u would have seen that captain Allan Adams

> created CAs by fusion of ultra/Clark of earth zero

> Has seen the “ flaw” in the Overvoid that Dax novu was supposed to contain.

The comic shows the quantum Superman doing that, and what u posted doesn’t show any “ creation” of the thought robot , just him and the narrative.

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: lol are u forreal ?

Show me where in ur scans does it state “ Dax novu “ created the sentient hyper suit ( Thought Robot ) to combat the ultimate threat ? Highlight it and circle it because it either I’m blind , or u have context understanding issues here, lol . U need to re-read the comic

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SladerAcer

@sirdragonfly: so who was it that fused 2 symmetry together to create the thought robot ?? All I is a Nil monitor saying Dax novu greatest invention, but when was he created ? Show me that scan. The creation of the thought robot. Show me Dax Novu actually creating CAs,

It’s one thing to make a plan to engineer a mustang, it’s another to actually make it,

If ur trying to tell me that Dax Novu created the thought robot, “ off-panel” and the quantum Superman crating the thought robot “ on-panel” I say ur misunderstanding some context. Post the scans before the ones u posted l, the fusion that created the thought robot. At best, Dax Novu left the “ map” the “ step by step guide” to create CAs, but on final crisis on-panel it show something diff from what U say.,

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, seem like Dax Novu just left the “ map” to engineer the suit probly in that book of infinite pages, and the quantum Superman had the “ power/energy” to actually fuse 2 symmetry and create the thought robot.

Dax Novu engineer the suit( map/guide) off-panel

Quantum Superman created the thought robot “ on-panel” what left to discuss

SladerAcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Ok, I’ll post scan later. And show what ur purposely leaving out, the context.