Superman/Wonder Woman vs Team NARUTO

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@night-wing-zai: I honestly don't care which team wins here, it's just that EVERY character gets wanked but stop acting like a character doesn't get wanked just because you love them

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Duo stomps hard and either could solo bloodlusted.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Another day, another lot of Naruto wanking on the Vine.

Please, don't act like only the Naruto side is getting wanked. I could honestly say the same thing when there are Superman fans who argues that he could beat Thanos, Silver Surfer & Stardust (these 2 at the same time), Odin, a bloodlusted Void Sentry, etc. & there are WW fans who argues she's skyfather level. At least us Naruto "wankers" doesn't ignore consistency, unlike most Superman & WW fans who usually ignores consistency & thinks doing something once is consistent

Yeah, the hypocrisy is fascinating, it's cute

LOL no there aren't, you pulled that out of your ass...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: TheOneWhoKnows did...

doubt it considering even they admitted to Superman being able to beat Wonder Woman and they knew he wasn't a skyfather in the slightest.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By MorbusGrav

Superman or Wondy solo and this is no good match up at all.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Lil_Remains

@streak619: That’s not how that works. It takes nanosecond reactions to accurately react to something lightspeed after its fired. It’s not timing, when it’s something faster than he can percieve. You’re stetching extremely far right now.

Can a human catch a bullet after it’s fired if he has “good timing”?

With that logic we could say Naruto’s precog warned him and he had “really good timing”. Bullshit.

You also never responded to my points about Thor or Samurai jack. They dodged literal light, are they lightspeed?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@alsimmons77 said:Duo stomps hard and either could solo bloodlusted.

@morbusgrav said:Superman or Wondy solo and this is no good match up at all.

I see plenty of cases being made for Superman , do you honestly believe Diana could solo the team as well?

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruthlesskiller: I guess BFR is possible, although it’s unlikely because Superman is bloodlusted in this battle. He would probably kill team Naruto before they got a chance to do that.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do wonder if the Woman here is really needed...

Do any of the Naruto characters have the durability to take planetary level strikes from Superman?

God_Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: kinda agree. Many ppl actually doesn't analyse Naruto THAT much

Ot: team Naruto

Really Amber?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea man. PC Supes and Wonder Bae are a bit too much for Naruto characters.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By MorbusGrav

@evil-incarnate said:

@alsimmons77 said:Duo stomps hard and either could solo bloodlusted.

@morbusgrav said:Superman or Wondy solo and this is no good match up at all.

I see plenty of cases being made for Superman , do you honestly believe Diana could solo the team as well?

Without lowballing but blood lust on is that not even a question.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Streak619

@lil_remains said:

@streak619: That’s not how that works. It takes nanosecond reactions to accurately react to something lightspeed after its fired. It’s not timing, when it’s something faster than he can percieve. You’re stetching extremely far right now.

You literally ignored every word I said. Wolverime calculated the location and timing of the laser and brought his claws at the right place before Cyclops released the laser. There is no evidence to suggest Logan started moving after the laser did. There is such evidence for Naruto.

Can a human catch a bullet after it’s fired if he has “good timing”?

Catching? No. Deflecting with another object? Yes.

With that logic we could say Naruto’s precog warned him and he had “really good timing”. Bullshit.

Except we actually see him reacting within a nanosecond and doging within a nanosecons. We see his expression change before light moved a foot, we see him swirve to the right befire light moved a foot. Now, does Wolverine have feats like this? No? Good, then there is no evidence to say that he moved after the laser was released.

You also never responded to my points about Thor or Samurai jack. They dodged literal light, are they lightspeed?

Scans.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one in Naruto has the durability to withstand an angry Clark or Diana punch.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bruh, team Naruto gets stomped.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gai can go 8 Gates

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Lil_Remains

@streak619: Streak, buddy, you’re literally making up context at this point. Let’s examine the scan. From the 3 panel. Wolverine has the sword in front of him. It is not in his hand. Which means he must have grabbed it, there’s nothing suggesting he was in position to deflect the blast beforehand because he didn’t even have the object in which he deflected the blast with in hand. Next panel shows Scott firing his blast. Panel after that shows Wolverine has the blade in his hand, deflecting it with said blade. There’s no proof he was prepared, nor anticipated this attack seeing as his focus was not on Scott at all. You’re creating context of this feat to fit your narrative. All we know is Wolverine was somehow able to grab a sword and deflect Scott’s blast after he fired it.

I’m not in any position to post the scans/video, but it’s a consistent fact that dodging things that are made of light or “literal light” usually are not indicative of light speed.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post crisis supes one shots everyone here.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone tag me on this thread tomorrow please.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Streak619

@lil_remains said:

@streak619: Streak, buddy, you’re literally making up context at this point. Let’s examine the scan. From the 3 panel. Wolverine has the sword in front of him. It is not in his hand. Which means he must have grabbed it, there’s nothing suggesting he was in position to deflect the blast beforehand because he didn’t even have the object in which he deflected the blast with in hand. Next panel shows Scott firing his blast.

There's no evidence for the opposite either. There is nothing suggesting he didn't grab it and bring it into position right before or as Cyclops activated his laser. So why are you assuming he didn't?

Panel after that shows Wolverine has the blade in his hand, deflecting it with said blade. There’s no proof he was prepared, nor anticipated this attack seeing as his focus was not on Scott at all.

Sure. But lack of evidence for something is not a valid form of evidence for the opposite of said something. A lack of evidence for Logan aim-deflecting it is not valid evidence for saying he didn't. That's an argument from ignorance fallacy.

You made the claim that Logan reacted to light. You need to substantiate by showing that he moved a specified amount of distance within nanoseconds by showing that he began moving after the laser was released. For ehich there is no evidence whatsoever.

You’re creating context of this feat to fit your narrative.

I was speaking from a consistentcy poimt of a view. But belueve what you want

All we know is Wolverine was somehow able to grab a sword and deflect Scott’s blast after he fired it.

Evidence?

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lil_remains: We're taking the thread off topic. That will be my last response on the matter.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: This isn’t off topic,it’s arguing the validity of dodging actual light in a thread where you arguing that Naruto is ftl (lol)

I will respond tomorrow or the day after if I remember.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Superman solos without much effort.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Streak619

@lil_remains: Yeah but we're debating over an irrelevant feat to the topic, to prove or disprove that claim, when we should be sticking to relevant feats. Besides, you do realise the opposition also has such feats, feats identical to the Logan one? If you believe dodging light after it was released isn't LS(lol) then go ahead and scream that BS to the other side as well. Otherwise you're lying and abusing double standards.

I also love how you think Naruto being FTL is funny when you don't know shit on the series.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Lil_Remains

@streak619: So whataboutisms? “Why aren’t you debating them instead of me?” And that somehow means hypocrisy?

Also, I’ve read the entirety Part 1 Naruto several times, and have (begrudgingly, because it’s become garbage) trudged my way through part 2.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Streak619

@lil_remains: Not really. You make a general statement that affects both sides. Fact is, if dodging light after it is released isn't an LS reaction feat(lmao), then by logical deduction, many of Superman's and Diana's feats and scalings go right down the drain and them being consistently LS becomes extremely shaky. Do you accept this? If so, no problem.

Part 1 is irrlevant. And 'trudging' through part 2 indicates that you're not into the series or it's feats. So you should be more open minded, rather than pretending you have an informed opinion on the series when you clearly don't

BlackAcid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By BlackAcid

Superman and Wonder Woman wins, though Amateresu will probably put down Wonder Woman if it hits.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Lil_Remains

@streak619: It doesn’t matter what I think about their lightspeed feats, I haven’t said anything about them. Whataboutisms and other logical fallacies don’t make for great arguments buddy.

Not liking the quality of something, does not mean you don’t know the feats, that’s illogical. Look at Vulcan and Naruto. Also, I never talked about the series, barring this specific feat, nice assumptions tho.

Following your logic only people who like Naruto (and by extension are more likely to be wankers) can discuss feats. That’s how circle jerks get started.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lil_remains: I know you haven't said anything about them. That's why I want to hear about your opinion on them. Out of curiosity. What do you think about their light speed feats, most of which are identical to Logan's?

I never said you don't know their feats because you don't like it. The fact that you 'trudged' through them and seemingly once is enough to tell you're not well informed it's feats and scalings which honestly require a lot of examination. But that's just a first impression. If you can prove that Naruto isn't LS then be my guest.

You really love abusing strawmen don't you? I never said those who only like Naruto can debate it, I simply asked you to be more open-minded rather than pretending you have an informed opinion, which, based on your statements, you certainly don't.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: I will abstain from giving my thoughts about their speed.

“U don’t like naruto u can’t kno feat” Only reading through it once doesn’t mean I didn’t/cant revisit certain parts. Lol, speaking of strawmen.

>”you really love abusing strawmen”

>begginng of post is literally a whataboutism fallacy

You assume I’m not open minded with no evidence whatsoever to suggest so, when I simply debated the validity of a single feat? Speaking of strawmen.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Streak619

@lil_remains: Lmao. Let's just agree to disagree. We're driving this off topic.

Lil_Remains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: This is “interesting”? Must be boring for you on discord.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lil_remains: I edited it out because it seemed kinda mean. I'm a big fan of agreeing to disagree on a high note.

Good debating you.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are the duo's soul manip resistance? If they lack it. Then Sasuke solos.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team godstomps. DmS Kakashi solos, Sasuke is near soloing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Sasuke even used the Soul technique on any high tiers yet?

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Marishtar

@blackacid said:

Superman and Wonder Woman wins, though Amateresu will probably put down Wonder Woman if it hits.

No Caption Provided

Supes and Wondy play rock/paper/scissors to see which one of them solos.

SHEMMY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman and wonderwoman win.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Marishtar

@streak619 said:

Wonder Woman has soul manipulation herself if blood lusted and her soul was the Spirit of Truth before post-flashpoint, but if Sasuke somehow manages to even just disturb her soul will the lasso most likely break and the madness of the Golden Perfect storyline happens again XD

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Sasuke really doesn't want to mess with Wondy's soul and gets anyways blitzed before he could do anything.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm not saying that the superman/diana side isn't getting wanked since I don't know much about those 2 but I know the Naruto wank on this sight is of a different level

I had someone try to tell me today that juubito stands a chance against marvel abstracts and can possibly beat them

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers