• 109 results
Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spartan101

Fight in nyc,All at there MOST POWERFUL comic versions here. Fight starts 3 miles apart. No bfr.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,vs,,,,,,,,,,,,

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Killemall

Oh this is a tough one.

• For superman it would be Superman in the cosmic armor
  • For Darkseid it would probably be either the soul fire version or The Great Darkness Saga version
  • For Juggernaut it would have to be Trion Juggernaut
  • For Thor it would have to be Rune King Thor
  • For Doomsday it would have to be Doomsday War version with Braniac in control
  • And for Majestic it would have to be Universal Majestic with creation blades.

Thats a pretty fearsome battle, whatever universe they are in is screwed.

I would give thsi to team two, and think Trion Juggernaut at full power would be the hardest to defeat. However, since Universal Majestic is a reality warper, that might affect Trion. Doomsday is pretty much unless against these kind of powerhouses.

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

thor is the weak link, and team 2 cause of doomsday and majestic

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Killemall

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Thor at his strongest incarnation is far from being a weak link. Rune King Thor was stated to be omnisence and is far above the best Doomsday has to offer.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Almighty_Darkseid

You think doomsday is above rune king Thor?
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

@Killemall said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Thor at his strongest incarnation is far from being a weak link. Rune King Thor was stated to be omnisence and is far above the best Doomsday has to offer.

rkt is very powerful, but not omni anything... its been implied, but never shown... trion would kill rkt, along with most powerful superman and darkseid

doomsday would be able to beat rkt as well

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

@thanobomb1124: no, but rkt cant beat dd without bfr

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

It says its the strongest version of the characters, so RKT is probably tied with Universal Majestic for strongest here.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

rkt is very powerful, but not omni anything... its been implied, but never shown... trion would kill rkt, along with most powerful superman and darkseid

I personally dont buy RKT being omnisence myself that way i say he was "stated" to be omnisence and was shown to merge with the universe. Also what is the most powerful version of Doomsday going to do to RKT, whats stopping RKT from erasing him from existence? Or simply beating him with physical force.

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

I personally dont buy RKT being omnisence myself that way i say he was "stated" to be omnisence and was shown to merge with the universe. Also what is the most powerful version of Doomsday going to do to RKT, whats stopping RKT from erasing him from existence? Or simply beating him with physical force.

he would just adapt and pound him away, but how is rkt going to erase him? and i doubt rkt can beat dd with physical force, let alone being more stronger than dd in terms of strength

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Killemall said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

You think Doomsday could beat Rune King Thor? Now that's just ridiculous.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killemall

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

he would just adapt and pound him away, but how is rkt going to erase him? and i doubt rkt can beat dd with physical force, let alone being more stronger than dd in terms of strength

Well he has the ability to stop time, something Odin Force grants and he was the ability to erase people from existence, so how else do i explain him erasing him from existence?

Why not, RKT had full Odin Force which makes him much much stronger than normal Thor, while Doomsday might be stronger than Normal Thor an amped up thor with the power of 2 skyfather should be stronger than Doomsday.

Hunter/Prey and his later incarnation Doomsday Wars was evolving without dying so he might be able to evolve, but he's not evolving if he gets erase from existence. If entrophy can permanently kill him, if Imperix could permanently kill him what makes you think RKT couldnt?

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Well he has the ability to stop time, something Odin Force grants and he was the ability to erase people from existence, so how else do i explain him erasing him from existence?

Why not, RKT had full Odin Force which makes him much much stronger than normal Thor, while Doomsday might be stronger than Normal Thor an amped up thor with the power of 2 skyfather should be stronger than Doomsday.

Hunter/Prey and his later incarnation Doomsday Wars was evolving without dying so he might be able to evolve, but he's not evolving if he gets erase from existence. If entrophy can permanently kill him, if Imperix could permanently kill him what makes you think RKT couldnt?

but can he erase powerful beings like dd? i doubt it

but would rkt without of be able to handle dd? rkt cant handle radiant which dd did...

dd rex also can adapt without dying, imperiex didnt permanently kill him, he came back after

and imperiex is more powerful than rkt

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackadamFTW: i think dd can since he beat radiant, who is much much much more powerful than rkt

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Killemall

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

but would rkt without of be able to handle dd? rkt cant handle radiant which dd did...

dd rex also can adapt without dying, imperiex didnt permanently kill him, he came back after

Why not he erased Mangog, who's pretty powerful.

And why not? Why should he not be able to handle Radiant? The only real DD was having several problem was because he was an energy being which DD couldnt harm.

He was brought back after death by resembling, he was permanently killed at the end of Hunter/ Prey by being BFRed to Etrophy.

Its not like Imperiex has feats to prove that but i guess he might have been.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Killemall

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@blackadamFTW: i think dd can since he beat radiant, who is much much much more powerful than rkt

Any reason why you believe Radiant is more powerful, let alone much much much much more powerful?

Detroit101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Detroit101

Tie bit*h

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Why not he erased Mangog, who's pretty powerful.

And why not? Why should he not be able to handle Radiant? The only real DD was having several problem was because he was an energy being which DD couldnt harm.

He was brought back after death by resembling, he was permanently killed at the end of Hunter/ Prey by being BFRed to Etrophy.

Its not like Imperiex has feats to prove that but i guess he might have been.

mangog isnt as powerful as dd though

radiant is on or near spectre level, which rkt isnt...

yea, but etrophy is the only thing that can permanently kill dd

imperiex is above galactus level

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Killemall

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

While that is true there has been no limit to what he can and cannot erase. He clearly killed TOAIS who are above Doomsday anyways.

Neither RKT nor the radiant Doomsday killed is on Spectre level. You are mixing two different Radiants. The Radiant that Doomsday killed was created by Royal House to beat Doomsday and ended up dying in the hands of Doomsday that pretty much all his appearence. The Radiant you are talking about is Spirit of mercy, two different character.

Here are two links for you:

The one doomsday killed

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Radiant_%28New_Earth%29

the one that you are talking about

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Radiant,_Spirit_of_Mercy_%28New_Earth%29

Based on what. Imperix killed him so that pretty much disproves what you are saying.

Power is judged by feats, Imperix has no feat to put him on skyfather level let alone at Galactus's level. Not buying that for a second and i have read Our World At War, the only series he makes his appearance.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bluepride1234

@Killemall said:

Oh this is a tough one.

• For superman it would be Superman in the cosmic armor
  • For Darkseid it would probably be either the soul fire version or The Great Darkness Saga version
  • For Juggernaut it would have to be Trion Juggernaut
  • For Thor it would have to be Rune King Thor
  • For Doomsday it would have to be Doomsday War version with Braniac in control
  • And for Majestic it would have to be Universal Majestic with creation blades.

Thats a pretty fearsome battle, whatever universe they are in is screwed.

I would give thsi to team two, and think Trion Juggernaut at full power would be the hardest to defeat. However, since Universal Majestic is a reality warper, that might affect Trion. Doomsday is pretty much unless against these kind of powerhouses.

Cosmic armor superman is not really superman though right? If so, none of team 2 could beat a thought robot solo.

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

While that is true there has been no limit to what he can and cannot erase. He clearly killed TOAIS who are above Doomsday anyways.

Neither RKT nor the radiant Doomsday killed is on Spectre level. You are mixing two different Radiants. The Radiant that Doomsday killed was created by Royal House to beat Doomsday and ended up dying in the hands of Doomsday that pretty much all his appearence. The Radiant you are talking about is Spirit of mercy, two different character.

Here are two links for you:

The one doomsday killed

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Radiant_%28New_Earth%29

the one that you are talking about

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Radiant,_Spirit_of_Mercy_%28New_Earth%29

Based on what. Imperix killed him so that pretty much disproves what you are saying.

Power is judged by feats, Imperix has no feat to put him on skyfather level let alone at Galactus's level. Not buying that for a second and i have read Our World At War, the only series he makes his appearance.

if he can kill toais, then so can dd...

i see, i did get them mixed up thanks for clearing it up, but can rkt kill the radiant that dd killed?

the version of dd that was killed by imp, is weaker than hp dd

and imperiex has appeared in 17 issues

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Almighty_Darkseid: Rune King Thor would curbstomps Doomsday, the guy was merged with the universe. Also Thought Robot Superman is not even Superman, so Team 1 just got a lot of power decreased.

No Caption Provided

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By nefarious

Universal Majestic solos?

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: Rune King Thor would curbstomps Doomsday, the guy was merged with the universe. Also Thought Robot Superman is not even Superman, so Team 1 just got a lot of power decreased.

No Caption Provided

i doubt it, he may curbstomp hulk, and superman, but not dd

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Soulfire Formula or ALE Darkseid ..... either will be a problem for anyone on team two .....

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By _Psy_
@Almighty_Darkseid: RKT erased Mangog and imprisoned Surtur. He made Odin look like a weakling, and the majority of people in given debates place Odin above Doomsday.

But then again you've proven yourself a fanboy many times over and would more than likely claim that Doomsday could defeat Galactus, The Living Tribunal, or TOAA.
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Punk_ said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: RKT erased Mangog and imprisoned Surtur. He made Odin look like a weakling, and the majority of people in given debates place Odin above Doomsday. But then again you've proven yourself a fanboy many times over and would more than likely claim that Doomsday could defeat Galactus, The Living Tribunal, or TOAA.

mangog isnt as powerful as dd same goes for surtur...

and when did he made odin look like a weakling?

i know odin is above dd... and ur a rkt fanboy... so it evens out

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Psy_
@Almighty_Darkseid
Surtur is just below Odin, and Mangog is at least above the Silver Surfer. Doomsday isn't that far above the Silver Surfer on pure power scale, so he can't be that far above Mangog.

When he was stated as being more powerful than Odin, hinted more than twice as powerful -.-

How can I be a fanboy of a character that only existed for, how long, a single comic series? I say he defeats DD and suddenly I'm a fanboy? You've been claiming that Doomsday can defeat the universe personified.
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Punk_ said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: Surtur is just below Odin, and Mangog is at least above the Silver Surfer. Doomsday isn't that far above the Silver Surfer on pure power scale, so he can't be that far above Mangog. When he was stated as being more powerful than Odin, hinted more than twice as powerful -.- How can I be a fanboy of a character that only existed for, how long, a single comic series? I say he defeats DD and suddenly I'm a fanboy? You've been claiming that Doomsday can defeat the universe personified.

mangog isnt as powerful as dd, threads on that has also been done, hell threads on dd vs ss and dd comes out the majority as being the winner

the same way how random people can be a fanboy if hulk by just watching avengers...

rkt is not the universe personified... not even near it... a lot of people can beat him with ease...

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By _Psy_
@Almighty_Darkseid
But he never wins in a stomp over either. I never said he doesn't beat them, I said he's not that far above them.

I like how you completely ignore my post about Odin -.- 

RKT is completely merged with the Universe, which is pretty much the same thing. People can beat him, just not anyone on Doomsday's level.
torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By torzone

Team 2

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SteveRogers

@Killemall said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Fanboyism! And nothing more

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Punk_ said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: But he never wins in a stomp over either. I never said he doesn't beat them, I said he's not that far above them. I like how you completely ignore my post about Odin -.- RKT is completely merged with the Universe, which is pretty much the same thing. People can beat him, just not anyone on Doomsday's level.

i didnt notice ur post about odin, and u said rkt made odin look like a weakling which he never did... saying hes twice as powerful dont mean that he would beat them... let alone being treated like a weakling

i think dd and only a few people on dd level can beat rkt with just sheer physical strength... i mean like rkt isnt just going to beat dd by pure physical strength, its just not happening... he can only resort to bfring him, or dd will just adapt in the middle of the fight and pulverize rkt

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SteveRogers: lol, i see ur still mad at me for proving u that hulk is weak

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By _Psy_
@Almighty_Darkseid: RKT is twice, if not more, powerful than Odin. That's, in the least, Galactus level; but then again, you probably think DD can defeat Galactus too -.-

That's not happening. No one said this had to be physical. There is nothing stopping RKT from erasing Doomsday from existence. He has no resistance to a power from another universe, and it would only be needed once so there would be no chance to adapt to it.
SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SteveRogers

@Almighty_Darkseid: Yawn much?

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SteveRogers

Team 2 takes it.

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_Punk_ said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: RKT is twice, if not more, powerful than Odin. That's, in the least, Galactus level; but then again, you probably think DD can defeat Galactus too -.- That's not happening. No one said this had to be physical. There is nothing stopping RKT from erasing Doomsday from existence. He has no resistance to a power from another universe, and it would only be needed once so there would be no chance to adapt to it.

lol, i love how u just assume that i think this and that, and rkt is not on galactus level, but rkt might be able to take on a weak, unfed galactus and might still stalemate, but a fully fed galactus? rkt will die in a heartbeat

and like i told someone else before, how do u know if he can erase such powerful beings like dd? just cause he erased mongog who is weaker than dd, dont mean that he can do the same to dd

how do u know if he has no resistance to powers from another universe? and thor isnt from another universe... hes from another planet, but not another universe...

and dd will adapt to rkt, cause i just dont see him beating dd at all... he might give up a good fight but beating dd? no i just dont see it happening

dd only be defeated by galactus level beings, and maybe beings one level under galactus... which is not rkt

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By bluepride1234

@_Punk_ said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: RKT is twice, if not more, powerful than Odin. That's, in the least, Galactus level; but then again, you probably think DD can defeat Galactus too -.- That's not happening. No one said this had to be physical. There is nothing stopping RKT from erasing Doomsday from existence. He has no resistance to a power from another universe, and it would only be needed once so there would be no chance to adapt to it.

HAHAHAHAH RKT on the same level as Galactus? These RKT clamings are too amazing i suppose. That's funny.

@SteveRogers said:

Team 2 takes it.

Tell me someone who can take on thought robot superman (if he is allowed here). He will solo team 2 with ease. If not, superman is out of the question because he has little to no feats (it will be SMP1M with sos, who is one with universe, all knowledgeable) but same goes for RTK. It's funny that people put RKT at the same level as Galactus

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluepride1234 said:

@_Punk_ said:

HAHAHAHAH RKT on the same level as Galactus? These RKT clamings are too amazing i suppose. That's funny.

@SteveRogers said:

Team 2 takes it.

Tell me someone who can take on thought robot superman (if he is allowed here). He will solo team 2 with ease. If not, superman is out of the question because he has little to no feats (it will be SMP1M with sos, who is one with universe, all knowledgeable) but same goes for RTK. It's funny that people put RKT at the same level as Galactus

lmfao, thats what im saying, these fanboys are claiming rkt is on the same level as galactus...

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Killemall

@bluepride1234 said:

Cosmic armor superman is not really superman though right? If so, none of team 2 could beat a thought robot solo.

I still dont see why not after all its Superman in a cosmic armor, a boost required to fight Mandrax (can never spell his name correctly). Well you have universal Majestic on the other side i dont see why creation blades couldnt just slice even Cosmic Superman's head off. Cosmic Superman isnt all powerful as people tend to make it sound.

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

i see, i did get them mixed up thanks for clearing it up, but can rkt kill the radiant that dd killed?

Just because Thor as Rune King could kill TOAIS doesnt mean doomsday can, TOAIS were above Odin and Doomsday vs Odin is as one sided as it get.

Why not, the only reason Doomsday had problems beating Radiant was because he was a being of pure energy and Doomsday couldnt punch him or stuffs like that.

Why would the version of Doomsday be weaker than Hunter/ Prey, Doomsday only gets stronger with time not weaker. While Superman: Hunter Prey took place in 1994, while Our World At War took place in 2001. So Doomsday should actually be stronger, its not like any Superman level being killed Doomsday it was only Imperix who did so.

Imperix has appeared in 17 issues, all of which were a part of a giant crossover even called Our World At War, a story line that cover 25 issues across different titles such as Superman, batman, impulse, flash , young justice, JLA etc. He has never appeared after those issues.

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

While Mangog was indeed less powerful than Doomsday, no argument there, the same DOES NOT go for Surtur. Surtur is a being who's argaubly destroyed a galaxy. He's a skyfather level and far above Doomsday. If you do not believe me, and i see you get your impression from battle threads rather than actual comics you are more than welcome to make a battle between Doomsday vs Surtur, might even get locked for being too one sided.

He made Odin look weak when he killed the TOAIS while Odin himself was always subjected to their rule.

If you belive Odin is above DD, you should also agree Rune King thor is above DD as well. The reason Odin is so powerful is because he has in him something called the Odin Force, while normal incarnation of Thor never had full Odin Force and hence the power of Odin, Rune King Thor did, because no only he inhereted the powers of Odin he had to go through everything Odin did to get his powers, getting his eyes picked out in pursuit of knowledge, being killed and reborn etc. And that is nor where it ends, Rune King Thor also has full access to Rune magic, which is the collective powers of Souls collected in a universe and Rune would probably be close to Odin himself.

@_Punk_ said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: Surtur is just below Odin, and Mangog is at least above the Silver Surfer. Doomsday isn't that far above the Silver Surfer on pure power scale, so he can't be that far above Mangog. When he was stated as being more powerful than Odin, hinted more than twice as powerful -.- How can I be a fanboy of a character that only existed for, how long, a single comic series? I say he defeats DD and suddenly I'm a fanboy? You've been claiming that Doomsday can defeat the universe personified.

Why would Surtur be below Odin, apart from resorting to banishing Surtur in a fight, Odin has either always needed help to beat Surtur or Surtur has come out on top. He's also killed Odin before, i am fairly convinced Surtur is a little over Odin, or at least his equal, not below him.

Silver Surfer vs Doomsday, contrary to what he said, most people actually believe Silver Surfer would win but i dont think a normal incarnation of SS could be Doomsday War version specially when Braniac is in control.

I agree with everything else you have stated.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By _Psy_
@Killemall: Thanks for the back up, lol. I always presumed Surtur was below Odin, though it was mostly because I don't read many comics with Surtur.

Well, it's always a mix. I personally think SS would win, though I've been swayed by people it seems.
Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Gritterr

could DD even beat Classic Thor? let Alone RKT? Any thread that has DD in it gets out of control pretty fast. Really DD Vs Surtur? My Head Hurts

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DrEgonSpengler

Wouldn't the most powerful version of Superman be SA Superman with the Sword of Superman?

hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By hermankeson

Superman solos with extreme ease.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Killemall

@DrEgonSpengler said:

Wouldn't the most powerful version of Superman be SA Superman with the Sword of Superman?

You could even use that, the problem is even with Sword of Superman he has absolutely no feats who put him a lot higher than a normal version of Superman, really hard to say, although it was said it would make him omnipotent he doesnt have feats to back it up. Some of the top versions are SA Superman with Sword, Kal Kent, Superman Prime One Million and Superman with cosmic Armor (also called Thought Robot).

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Killemall

@_Punk_ said:

@Killemall: Thanks for the back up, lol. I always presumed Surtur was below Odin, though it was mostly because I don't read many comics with Surtur. Well, it's always a mix. I personally think SS would win, though I've been swayed by people it seems.

No problem.

To be fair its not only you quite a few people think Surtur is above Odin, its much like Superman vs Orion, some believe Orion is more powerful others believe Superman, whosoever be more powerful the difference is not much, i only addressed what i believed and i think Surtur is more powerful based on what i have read, and i have read pretty much ever Thor issues after 1985.

While normally SS vs Doomsday, Surfer could simply create a blackhole to BFR Doomsday, which Doomsday has close to nothing to come back from this particular thread says no BFR and without BFR on physical powers alone Silver Surfer is going to have huge problem beating a guy who so casually handled the entire Justice League and even beat Darkseid, the latter of whom should beat Silver Surfer on his own.

PrimarchXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PrimarchXIII

I think team 2 would win, unless Superman was ESS then obviously team 1 would super stomp!

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 2

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@bluepride1234 said:

I still dont see why not after all its Superman in a cosmic armor, a boost required to fight Mandrax (can never spell his name correctly). Well you have universal Majestic on the other side i dont see why creation blades couldnt just slice even Cosmic Superman's head off. Cosmic Superman isnt all powerful as people tend to make it sound.

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

Just because Thor as Rune King could kill TOAIS doesnt mean doomsday can, TOAIS were above Odin and Doomsday vs Odin is as one sided as it get.

Why not, the only reason Doomsday had problems beating Radiant was because he was a being of pure energy and Doomsday couldnt punch him or stuffs like that.

Why would the version of Doomsday be weaker than Hunter/ Prey, Doomsday only gets stronger with time not weaker. While Superman: Hunter Prey took place in 1994, while Our World At War took place in 2001. So Doomsday should actually be stronger, its not like any Superman level being killed Doomsday it was only Imperix who did so.

Imperix has appeared in 17 issues, all of which were a part of a giant crossover even called Our World At War, a story line that cover 25 issues across different titles such as Superman, batman, impulse, flash , young justice, JLA etc. He has never appeared after those issues.

im sure dd, can do it... he just adapts and win... while rkt has to rely on his odin force... and hammer... im also sure that dd can beat odin, or stalemate it, in a fistfight, there is no way of odin winning without bfring dd

dd can in fact hit people with intangibility, he did it with martian manhunter

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

While Mangog was indeed less powerful than Doomsday, no argument there, the same DOES NOT go for Surtur. Surtur is a being who's argaubly destroyed a galaxy. He's a skyfather level and far above Doomsday. If you do not believe me, and i see you get your impression from battle threads rather than actual comics you are more than welcome to make a battle between Doomsday vs Surtur, might even get locked for being too one sided.

He made Odin look weak when he killed the TOAIS while Odin himself was always subjected to their rule.

If you belive Odin is above DD, you should also agree Rune King thor is above DD as well. The reason Odin is so powerful is because he has in him something called the Odin Force, while normal incarnation of Thor never had full Odin Force and hence the power of Odin, Rune King Thor did, because no only he inhereted the powers of Odin he had to go through everything Odin did to get his powers, getting his eyes picked out in pursuit of knowledge, being killed and reborn etc. And that is nor where it ends, Rune King Thor also has full access to Rune magic, which is the collective powers of Souls collected in a universe and Rune would probably be close to Odin himself.

i do get SOME of my impressions on here, but only from people who gives a good debate, and show proof of something

he didnt make him look weak physically... it was rkt and his odin force, i still put odin above rkt

@_Punk_ said:

Why would Surtur be below Odin, apart from resorting to banishing Surtur in a fight, Odin has either always needed help to beat Surtur or Surtur has come out on top. He's also killed Odin before, i am fairly convinced Surtur is a little over Odin, or at least his equal, not below him.

Silver Surfer vs Doomsday, contrary to what he said, most people actually believe Silver Surfer would win but i dont think a normal incarnation of SS could be Doomsday War version specially when Braniac is in control.

I agree with everything else you have stated.