jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jay_z94

RULES

• Post-Crisis/N-52/Rebirth/Current versions for DC Team.
  • Post Core-Breach Hulk (Savage/Green Scar/Immortal feats but No WBH or Titan feats).
  • Current All-Father Thor.
  • Standard equipment but no lasso for Diana.
  • Win by KO/Incapacitation/Death and No BFR.
  • Start 100 metres apart on an Indestructible Earth.

Round 1

• Morals On.

Round 2

• Morals Off.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jimohkolawol10  Online

Wait!! You are actually adding PC Clark with the rest versions? lmao.

PC Superman is superior to any hulk except WBH to my knowledge. And am lacking of AL father Thor ,I can only recall his haxes he has gained but Hal and WW puts him down.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM close fight either way. Hard to say. Thor/ Clark is a 50/50 toss up depending. Hal is THE lantern, and Diana is The best Fem of all time crazy skilled. But Hulk Is the hardest to take down they jave ever face barring Skyfather plus harder then Doomsday and he regens. Hes so durable I'm wondering how Hal amd Diana can take him down at all. But they do have the numbers so I'll say this.

If Thor fights Hal first and Clark/Diana fight Hulk then Thor/Hulk wins majority

. Thor would beat Hal far faster then they the Hulk. He's the worst possible match for any lantern. His draining vs a battery and the mere fact he's more powerful and can wreck constructs etc. Thor takes down Hal then Joins the Hulk vs the other two won't go well for them.

The other scenario Thor vs Clark Hulk vs the Hal/Diana gives the team a slight edge. Thor and Clark will battle it out foe a long time. And while Hulk is incredibly hard to put down they don't have to. Hals constructs can keep Hulk busy breaking out of them over and over again while Hal can also defend himself with them amd flight. That gives Diana the best chance to aid either and make the numbers count for more. So DC second scenario

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wait didn't notice the Versions lol Skyfather Thor should Solo PC or not Hulk can take out Hal and Diana All father Thor who could take the whole league let alone the trio Mops up

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By destinyman75

@jimohkolawol10: Skyfather Thor solos this lol. He'd be ifds on against the whole league let alone the trio PC or not

This would have been better as a Lesser version of Thor like Blood qnd Thunder or the Thor who had only a portion of the OF

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimohkolawol10: Green Scar Hulk and All-Father Thor evens out the fact it's Post-Crisis Superman.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jimohkolawol10  Online

@jimohkolawol10: Skyfather Thor solos this lol. He'd be ifds on against the whole league let alone the trio PC or not.

Hmm,Mind giving me AF Thor's feats am lacking and with his comic so I could confirm it. And the whole is too much Wally is there same as Fate,Zatanna, MM Too many people That's give Thor a fight alone or won.

This would have been better as a Lesser version of Thor like Blood qnd Thunder or the Thor who had only a portion of the O

Didn't he only destroyed a planet fighting Bill or what other impressive did he do?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eredin12

Yes this is not close. Unless you act like OpenAI bot that just argues "Superman wins everything", it is quite clear the team has no prayer here. Post-Crisis Superman in many areas has worse feats than regular Hulk. Never mind Green Scar/Starship or Odinforce Thor. Hal had enough trouble with Iron Man, and Diana is not doing much either.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jimohkolawol10  Online

MM close fight either way. Hard to say. Thor/ Clark is a 50/50 toss up depending. Hal is THE lantern, and Diana is The best Fem of all time crazy skilled. But Hulk Is the hardest to take down they jave ever face barring Skyfather plus harder then Doomsday and he regens. Hes so durable I'm wondering how Hal amd Diana can take him down at all. But they do have the numbers so I'll say this.

>>>Bar This condition AF Thor>Superman>Bas Thor,For all it's worth Hulk is only slightly superior to DOS/Rex DD.

If Thor fights Hal first and Clark/Diana fight Hulk then Thor/Hulk wins majority

>>This is crazy funny,Superman beats Hulk (PC feats are included) which is enough to beat Hulk and Rebirth is doing good aswell but not too much.

. Thor would beat Hal far faster then they the Hulk.

>>>>No,Hal is willhimslef Thor can't put him down (Am backing him enough to know more about AF Thor)

He's the worst possible match for any lantern.

>>>They are lots of them That's beats Thor ,This just an exaggeration your making up.

His draining vs a battery and the mere fact he's more powerful and can wreck constructs etc.

>Vice versa ,They drain faster .

Thor takes down Hal then Joins the Hulk vs the other two won't go well for them.

>>>Addressed.

The other scenario Thor vs Clark Hulk vs the Hal/Diana gives the team a slight edge.

>>>>>Clark beats Either individually (Excluding AF Thor for now)

Thor and Clark will battle it out foe a long time.

>>>>For how much I see hype of OF Thor he beats Clark but with decent fight base loses.

And while Hulk is incredibly hard to put down

>>Not too hard if you actually had read his comics.

Hals constructs can keep Hulk busy breaking out of them over and over again

>>>>This fair enough.

while Hal can also defend himself with them amd flight. That gives Diana the best chance to aid either and make the numbers count for more. So DC second scenario.

>>>Diana Doesn't have Lasso here most she can do is stall has distraction at best.

Nice Analysis by the way.

Now here's mine.

1.Clark could put Hulk down ,while Diana and Hal stall Thor enough for Clark to BFR Hulk. DC team here.

2. IF Superman goes For AF Thor at first ( Bar the hype I see of him in the site)Then the team can't win this Cause all What the team can do is stall hulk in physical fights.

3. IF Hal could Manages To drain HULk Then the team could gang on AF Thor to win.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Superman bullied Bizzaro amped with the strongest magic in all of DC. Current All Father Thor ain't doing shit, he jobs harder than regular Thor. Green Scar is the main problem but the DC teams number advantage could maybe tip the scales.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jimohkolawol10  Online

@eredin12 said:

Yes this is not close. Unless you act like OpenAI bot that just argues "Superman wins everything", it is quite clear the team has no prayer here. Post-Crisis Superman in many areas has worse feats than regular Hulk. Never mind Green Scar/Starship or Odinforce Thor. Hal had enough trouble with Iron Man, and Diana is not doing much either.

I know this is a reference to I,But genuine Apologize for our last encounte😉,I am not all Superman fanboy wins everytime but after seeing many of you people accusing me of it.,i tried giving his feats if demanded for it + Analysis for him to win but You started it by lowballing.

Post crisis Superman is above Any hulk except WBH NGL.

And I dont recall Hal having trouble with Ironman, Kyle literally oneshot him same as Aquaman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I dont know much about AF Thor so am giving him benefits of wining the team with Hulk by analysis.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

@jimohkolawol10: Green Scar Hulk and All-Father Thor evens out the fact it's Post-Crisis Superman.

That's what I said PC=Post crisis superman nor pre crisis superman like silver age.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jay_z94

@thedevil98: IIRC, Bizarro got amped by magic from the “most accomplished spellcasters”. This doesn’t mean “strongest magic in DC”, unless that was specifically stated.

EDIT: I just checked out the comic and Superman didn’t “bully” Bizarro, it’s literally the opposite…

hatsonmelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@thedailybagel: Continued harassment of eredin even after you and eredin told him not to tag him.

Anyway, Team 2 stomps. In the canon Marvel VS DC crossover, Supes and Prof Hulk were punch for punch equals.

No Caption Provided

Thor was already directly said to be more powerful than WW ever was (and WW has amped herself 10x in the past via the gauntlets of atlas), and Hal got one-shot by a Thor doppelganger (that were explicitly stated and shown to have the powers of the characters they were portraying) and tanked a blast from Amazo ( who is a much stronger ring user than Hal himself)

Kyle only ever fought IM in a cover and IM tanked hits from Aquaman who was being amped by water, and stalemated Hal in Unlimited Access.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatsonmelo: Jim said he apologised tbf, I don’t see any harassment from him

hatsonmelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hatsonmelo

@jay_z94: Him "apologizing" is irrelevant to both a mod and Eredin telling him not to tag Eredin. Tagging someone even after they asked not to be tagged and got a mod to enforce it is harassment by definition.

It'd be better not to get involved in this and defend someone that wouldn't take the time to defend you. We've always been good so don't burn any bridges. Let's just go back to the battle and let the mods decide.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatsonmelo: That’s fine mate, I’m just trying to acknowledge all sides but I’ll stay out of it from now

Snowshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomp, in a very very lopsided battle.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

@thedevil98: IIRC, Bizarro got amped by magic from the “most accomplished spellcasters”. This doesn’t mean “strongest magic in DC”, unless that was specifically stated.

EDIT: I just checked out the comic and Superman didn’t “bully” Bizarro, it’s literally the opposite…

Hmm,The last time I checked it's was something similar but not sure ,imma check it out next time.

Bizzaro did killed Superman dozens of times in thier mind fights but Superman was literally struggling everything he laid on him when they fought in the real world.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jay_z94

@jimohkolawol10: If I’ve learnt one thing, always check out the comic for the full context lol

Devil may have just been mistaken or didn’t remember it correctly

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eredin12

@jimohkolawol10:

I,But genuine Apologize for our last encounte😉,I am not all Superman fanboy wins everytime but after seeing many of you people accusing me of it.,i tried giving his feats if demanded for it + Analysis for him to win but You started it by lowballing.

Did we not talk about not tagging each other though? if you are genuinely sorry for your previous behavior, we can move past that as far as I am concerned, I try to be forgiving, but don't then in the future tag me to deny what happens on screen just because you think that I am a terrible lowballer for disagreeing with you that Superman beats Jiren and such. Because that simply leaves us no common ground for any discussion.

And I dont recall Hal having trouble with Ironman, Kyle literally oneshot him same as Aquaman.

Neither of them ever one shotted Iron Man. Aquaman punched Iron Man sure, and did no damage to him in the the process. A few pages after that, you see Iron Man flying just fine and Aquaman falling down:

No Caption Provided

A few pages after that, you again see Iron Man completely undamaged as well:

No Caption Provided

And here is Iron Man fighting with Hal and holding his own very well for multiple pages:

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By rajjarsalt
@thedevil98 said:

Current Superman bullied Bizzaro amped with the strongest magic in all of DC. Current All Father Thor ain't doing shit, he jobs harder than regular Thor. Green Scar is the main problem but the DC teams number advantage could maybe tip the scales.

Current All-Father Thor killed Roxxin' Thor amped with the strongest magic in all of Marvel...and as for Bizarro...he wasn't that strong lol.

No Caption Provided

Jane Thor and Odin swatted each other 16x this distance between two punches. One of Thor's first ever feats was throwing some goofy out of the solar system.

And Superman was hardly bullying him either lmao

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

@jimohkolawol10: If I’ve learnt one thing, always check out the comic for the full context lol

Devil may have just been mistaken or didn’t remember it correctly

Yeah, am currently reading it again Cuz they are so many comics and one might mistake it with each other.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Ironically it’s the reverse, as in Bizarro bullied Superman lol

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@jimohkolawol10:

Did we not talk about not tagging each other though? I mean if you are genuinely sorry for your previous behavior we can move past that as far as I am concerned, I try to be forgiving, but don't then in the future tag me and deny what happens on screen just because you think that I am terreible lowballer for disagreeing with you that Superman>Jiren and such. Because that simply leaves us no common ground for any discussion.

>>>> we did but after realizing it had to make an apology Yeah I am genuinely sorry.The whole Superman vs Jiren is not just on you or me thou,That's just how debates with others when it's comes to Comic vs DBS.

I Will come back and address the others because am currently trying to read a comic for confirmation on something .

And am glad we found This common ground.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedevil98 said:

Current All-Father Thor killed Roxxin' Thor amped with the strongest magic in all of Marvel...

I this on immortal Thor? Or which one?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eredin12

@thedevil98: Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think problem with Rebirth Superman is lack of quantifiable feats. I mean, even in Avengers 2012 run by Hickman alone, you have stuff like Hulk punching moon-sized station from space above Mars to space above Earth or Hyperion stopping a planet bigger than earth moving at 800 000 KMH. I just do not recall anything from Rebirth Superman to compete with that, let alone with Green Scar/current versions. Did he get anything such in recent times?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 thedailybagel  Moderator

No Caption Provided

@thedailybagel: Continued harassment of eredin even after you and eredin told him not to tag him.

That was a suggestion based on their interactions, not necessarily a communication ban.

@eredin12@jimohkolawol10 If either of you want to stop the other from speaking to you let me know, although looking through the thread it looks like things are amicable.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rajjarsalt
@jay_z94 said:

@rajjarsalt: Ironically it’s the reverse, as in Bizarro bullied Superman lol

RIP

It looks like Superman is unable to break Bizarro's grip twice, his bearhug and his headlock.

He uses heat vision on Bizarro's spell book in the second instance, Bizarro screams YES! which means NO! so he could have let him go in surprise.

And when Bizarro calls on his magic, Superman was incapacitated.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rajjarsalt
jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shadowknight130
ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is current Thor, I haven't been up to date on his comics

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel@jimohkolawol10 If either of you want to stop the other from speaking to you let me know, although looking through the thread it looks like things are amicable.

Seems we getting along.

ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@thedevil98: Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think problem with Rebirth Superman is lack of quantifiable feats. I mean, even in Avengers 2012 run by Hickman alone, you have stuff like Hulk punching moon-sized station from space above Mars to space above Earth or Hyperion stopping a planet bigger than earth moving at 800 000 KMH. I just do not recall anything from Rebirth Superman to compete with that, let alone with Green Scar/current versions. Did he get anything such in recent times?

Some of the more quantifiable feats that I can think of for rebirth supes is punching the world forger so hard he cracked a whole in the 6th dimension(but he was sundipped at the time), rebuilt the entire moon, broke deathstrokes Ikon suit, shatters an entire planet by flying off of it while weak, moving apart of a global device while weakened, fighting with Zod was shaking the entire phantom zone, he moved a planet

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jimohkolawol10  Online
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@rajjarsalt: @jay_z94:Where bizzaro gots his magic from is no joke thou and stated to be where magic ever came from.Superman holding himself against him is good feat.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight130: Superman never cracked the 6th Dimension, confirmed by the editor of the comic.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jay_z94

@jimohkolawol10: it’s a bit “meh” considering Superman was getting manhandled. The amount of magic is also unquantifiable and just because magic started there, that doesn’t mean it’s the most powerful.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimohkolawol10: Bizarro is magic resistant because Superman is magic weak??? That's awesome

Bizarro also busted one of Jupiter's moons I think

ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ShadowKnight130
@jay_z94 said:

@shadowknight130: Superman never cracked the 6th Dimension, confirmed by the editor of the comic.

when did they confirm it? If its the "Superman did not destroy the Multiverse! He merely knocked the World Forger down, saving our Multiverse for the time being. He also didn’t destroy the 6th Dimension. He just broke the world of the future JL the World Forger created in the 6th Dimension. Hope that helps"

That doesn't mean he didn't put a crack in it. it just means he did not destroy it. In another tweet he also says how superman did destroy the world forgers multiverse

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eredin12

@shadowknight130:

Some of the more quantifiable feats that I can think of for rebirth supes is punching the world forger so hard he cracked a whole in the 6th dimension(but he was sundipped at the time), rebuilt the entire moon, broke deathstrokes Ikon suit, shatters an entire planet by flying off of it while weak, moving apart of a global device while weakened, fighting with Zod was shaking the entire phantom zone, he moved a planet

He was amped/sun dipped when he beat Forger, yeah. As for the planet, we do not really know how big it was. For example, him shaking phantom zone was written by Bendis, who, when asked can Superman destroy planet with punch, replied, " nope"

No Caption Provided

I do not think Rebirth Superman is weak, but he is lacking compared to feats this team has as far as I saw.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jay_z94

@shadowknight130: It’s that one.

If he cracked it the editor would have said “He also didn’t destroy the 6th Dimension, he cracked it”. But he didn’t, instead he goes on to state that Superman broke the world that’s inside the 6th Dimension.

He then elaborates on this in another quote: “The only world that was completely stable in the WF’s Multiverse was the future JL’s world, so when Superman stopped WF from completing it, everything else started to crumble.”

This is why you see crumbling rocks.

ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ShadowKnight130
@jay_z94 said:

@shadowknight130: It’s that one.

If he cracked it the editor would have said “He also didn’t destroy the 6th Dimension, he cracked it”. Instead he goes on to state that Superman broke the world that’s inside the 6th Dimension.

He then elaborates on this in another quote: “The only world that was completely stable in the WF’s Multiverse was the future JL’s world, so when Superman stopped WF from completing it, everything else started to crumble.”

This is why you see crumbling rocks.

Then when asked/clarified if superman's destroyed the multiverse created by WF he said it did. he still broke his way out of the 6th dimension, and he still manage to knock out the WF. In the comic it says his power is felt through every dimension

ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@shadowknight130:

He was sun dipped when he beat Forger, yeah. As for planet, we do not really know how big it was. For example, him shaking phantom zone was written by Bendis, who, when asked can Superman destroy planet with punch, replied, " nope"

No Caption Provided

I do not think Rebirth Superman is weak, but he is lacking compared to feats this team has as far as I saw.

I mean he still managed to destroy a planet just by jumping thats still an impressive feat, and by the panel of the comic it is atleast the size of a moon. I can see if I have any other feats of his strength. Strength of course shouldn't be the only thing that matters in the fight tho

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jay_z94

@shadowknight130: He never said Superman broke the multiverse, this is false. He explicitly states he didn’t; it was the fact that he stopped WF from swinging the hammer and broke the only stable world in the multiverse, that made the multiverse crumble.

He clarifies on WHICH multiverse was broken, not HOW it was broken. “So to clarify, I misunderstood the original question I answered. I thought they were asking about OUR multiverse. Not the World Forger's. Sorry about that. Yes, that one was destroyed”.

He never broke out of the 6th Dimension, he was always in the 6th Dimension.

WF wasn’t knocked out, he was knocked down.

Are you going to say anything correct?

ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ShadowKnight130
@jay_z94 said:

@shadowknight130: He never said Superman broke the multiverse, this is false. He explicitly states he didn’t; it was the fact that he stopped WF from swinging the hammer and broke the only stable world in the multiverse, that made the multiverse crumble.

He clarifies on WHICH multiverse was broken, not HOW it was broken. “So to clarify, I misunderstood the original question I answered. I thought they were asking about OUR multiverse. Not the World Forger's. Sorry about that. Yes, that one was destroyed”.

He never broke out of the 6th Dimension, he was always in the 6th Dimension.

WF wasn’t knocked out, he was knocked down.

Are you going to say anything correct?

The person we are quoting did not even write the story.

And again so yes that does mean Superman broke WF multiverse(which is clearly what I said) Which is what I said. Yes he broke out of 6th dimension because the fight ends outside of the 6th dimension. In the panel WF definitely appears to be knocked out for a few seconds. Which is usually noted by the font and the ...

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eredin12

@shadowknight130: Him busting a moon-sized planet is fine, yeah; I just do not think there is evidence it was earth-sized or such. It is impressive, but when you have high tiers in Marvel like Hyperion doing things like stopping planet bigger than earth moving at 800,000 KMH, holding 2 Earths apart until those Earths were destroyed completely and so forth, and these versions of Hulk and Thor are well above guys like that and have their own feats to back it, I do not think Rebirth Superman has strength feats to compete with those.

I agree that strength is not the only thing that matters, but it is one of the more important stats. Honestly, only thing Rebirth Superman really has going for him is speed. In all other stats he is not close at all.

ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@shadowknight130: Him busting a moon-sized planet is fine, yeah; I just do not think there is evidence it was earth sized. It is impressive, but when you have high tiers in Marvel like Hyperion doing things like stopping planet bigger than earth moving at 800,000 KMH, holding 2 Earths apart until those earths were destroyed completely and so forth, and this version of Hulk and Thor are lot stronger than that and have their own feats to back it, I do not think Rebirth Superman has strength feats to compete with those

I agree that strength is not only thing that matters, but it is one of more important stats. only thing Rebirth Superman really has going for him is speed.

I think he also says he could destroy the entire phantom zone if he wanted too but that's him saying a feat rather than doing it so I don't really count that. I know he a lot of good speed feats. I think he has some decent heat vision feats as well

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowknight130: He’s the editor and everything he says is confirmed in the story….

Well no, Superman didn’t break the multiverse, confirmed by the editor of the comic. The editor’s words >>> your head canon. All Superman did, was break the world. Because it was the only stable world in the multiverse, the rest of the multiverse began to crumble. This is not hard to grasp.

Go and read the comic again. The world is in the 6th Dimension. Superman was always in the 6th Dimension. On his way to Earth, he flew through Apokolips sector which was in the 6th dimension. The ENTIRE MULTIVERSE they are in, is in the 6th Dimension.

What font? He literally has the same font as Clark on that page. Again, the editor’s words > your head canon: “He merely knocked the World Forger down”.

ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Then there was holding the weight of the universe, but I know it was metaphorical for lifting the burdens and emotions of the universe. So that is kinda useless to set a variable to