Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yourtruedcfan06

My Rules

Superman is Bloodlusted

Wonder Woman is not

Barry is Bloodlusted since Superman killed iris since can Barry or Wonder woman take him?

greenarrow5476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By greenarrow5476

Team 2 Barry solo's and possibly Diana could solo.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

Barry solos and Diana most definitely can't.

Avatar image for yourtruedcfan06
Yourtruedcfan06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenarrow5476: @juiceboks: How though What can Barry do to hurt supes? And Diana has morals on so she can't stab him with her sword.

greenarrow5476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourtruedcfan06: What do you mean? how could Barry win? or how could Barry kill him? he has a few ways.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourtruedcfan06: morals on WW would stab anyway, as long as the person doesn't die.

Anywho, they could just catch him with the lasso, then Flash Obliterates him.

Not that he needs to be restrained for Flash to do that.

Yourtruedcfan06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

greenarrow5476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By greenarrow5476

@yourtruedcfan06: I'm not sure either but that is not the only way a Flash could defeat Superman Barry has the ability to remove people from the Battlefield with his mind so if Barry morals were off there is nothing stopping Barry from simply BFRing him into the Speed Force or if Barry really wanted to he could Scramble Supermans brain.

Yourtruedcfan06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Yourtruedcfan06
Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Versions?

It was made pretty clear that Wonder Woman could hold her own against bloodlusted Superman pre Flashpoint. Throwing in bloodlusted Barry and team wins comfortably.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Superman killed iris

Barry solos in a stomp and kills Wonder Woman for being useless.

greenarrow5476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenarrow5476: Yeah you're right. Diana isn't useless (if that's what you were going for). But it's not like Barry needs her.

YaBoiGuzma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wrecks Diana.

Barry solos comfortably.

greenarrow5476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By greenarrow5476

@krleavenger: I agree i just thought your comment was funny.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourtruedcfan06: What is that for an weird scenario?

Anyways, Barry solos and Diana enjoys the show.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenarrow5476: I mean how can he win? I don't think he can speed steal.

He could simply use Dianas sword, and he has douzens of other ways.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wrecks Diana.

Barry solos comfortably.

Lol Clark absolutely not wrecks Diana in a fight against her and Barry, but at least the second part is true.

YaBoiGuzma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@katrurius17: One word: Sacrifice.

Clark stomped her through most of the fight.

Hell since she doesn't have Kryptonite and Supes is bloodlusted she gets thrown into the sun.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 juiceboks  Moderator
katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By katrurius17

@yaboiguzma said:

Hell since she doesn't have Kryptonite and Supes is bloodlusted she gets thrown into the sun.

And then gained she the upperhand and killed Maxwell Lord(while she was still holding back), maybe should you reread the fight first.....

She didn't used any Kryptonite there, and throwing into the sun wouldn't help at all(this isn't DBZ.....).

Let alone that Barry kills him even easier, if he's busy with her.

YaBoiGuzma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yaboiguzma said:

And then gained she the upperhand and killed Maxwell Lord(while she was still holding back), maybe should you reread the fight first.....

She didn't used any Kryptonite there, and throwing into the sun wouldn't help at all(this isn't DBZ.....).

Let alone that Barry kills him even easier, if he's busy with her.

She gained the upperhand by exploiting weaknesses such as his enhanced hearing. Beforehand she was continually blitzed and even one shotted.

She did actually.

No Caption Provided

And yes, it would have mattered. She had to break free so that she wasn't thrown into the sun and died.

Wasn't in debate. All I'm saying is that Diana is useless.

greenarrow5476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Given that it's current versions as per Battle Forum Rules and the OP hasn't specified otherwise, I'm just curious does Post-Flashpoint Barry have FTL combat/running speed feats? I personally don't think that I've seen any.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By katrurius17

@yaboiguzma:

She gained the upperhand by exploiting weaknesses such as his enhanced hearing. Beforehand she was continually blitzed and even one shotted.

So she was one shotted, but still in the fight at the end and gained even the upperhand......

What's stopping her to exploit his weaknesses in this fight(something any good fighter would do btw.), especially considering that she holds less back this time?

She did actually.

Interessting i actually forgot that, but not very relevant considering that he brought his best attack after that.

And yes, it would have mattered. She had to break free so that she wasn't thrown into the sun and died.

And now plz explain exactly how that should kill her, she wasn't even burned at all by being close to the sun.

Wasn't in debate. All I'm saying is that Diana is useless.

Great then is all i'm saying that you're either a Clark wanker or a Diana hater(probably the latter, considering how irrelevant that part for this fight was), she isn't useless at all and anyone with just the slightest clue about the 2 knows that.

YaBoiGuzma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@katrurius17: The punch that launched her from the Sun back to Earth knocked her out.

That strategy wouldn't work because Supes is smart enough to not let her exploit it.

The best attack that knocked her out?

Maybe because being near the sun≠being inside of it?

Nice low blow there. Nice to see you're the first one of us to jump to that.

Also not sure how you could argue that Rebirth Wonder Woman could take a Superman with both pre and new 52 feats, on top of being bloodlusted, while she is morals on and not willing to kill.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini: New 52/Rebirth Barry is probably below Superman. But I can easily see him winning since Superman killed Iris and all that. If he is not fast enough, he can always amp his speed with time manipulation.

greenarrow5476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By greenarrow5476

@darkhoudini: yeah he does he cleared out Tokyo in 30 seconds and he has Femtosecond reaction time which alone puts his reaction time at several Hundreds of trillions of times the Speed of light but if I look I could probably find more it was stated that Barry is faster than Supes a few times but in new 52/rebirth they rarely focus on his Speed but more on Barry Allen also Barry could just speed up time around himself and go as fast as he wants like zoom.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

But I can easily see him winning since Superman killed Iris and all that.

Um, that's not a valid reason mate... Superman is bloodlusted as well, so?

If he is not fast enough, he can always amp his speed with time manipulation.

It's funny that current Superman, by feats, is faster than current Barry... I guess he can amp his speed with his plot device time manipulation though.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenarrow5476:

yeah he does he cleared out Tokyo in 30 seconds

He stated he could clear Tokyo in 30 seconds, he never did it.

he has Femtosecond reaction time which alone puts his reaction time at several Hundreds of trillions of times the Speed of light

"Hundreds of trillions of times FTL" is an over exaggeration, but that's just reaction speed, I haven't seen him run or fight anywhere even remotely close to those speeds.

it was stated that Barry is faster than Supes a few times

New-52 Superman, who barely has any running feats, is way-way slower than his current self, plus canonically weaker.

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 Barry solo's and possibly Diana could solo.

Barry solos. No chance in hell Wonder Woman solos.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at WW soloing .

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hundreds of trillions of times FTL" is an over exaggeration, but that's just reaction speed, I haven't seen him run or fight anywhere even remotely close to those speeds.

I don't think that's much of an exaggeration. I don't have the full scan, but he manages to remove all the bullets fired by soldiers in the middle of a war, and clear both armies from the a nuclear explosion after it had already detonated.

No Caption Provided

greenarrow5476

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By greenarrow5476

@ilostthekey: @darkhoudini: Captain Atom #3 they had a full conversation Barry removed bullets and saved the soldiers all while the nuke went off all In just a microsecond I didn't exactly calculated but he's definitely gone and done FTL things.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana can hold her own Barry simply wins the dyo is to much

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana has bested Superman before on her own, with Barry's assistance/distraction, the team is sure to win!

YaBoiGuzma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cramandman: Keep in mind, this is a in character Rebirth Wonder Woman fighting a Bloodlusted pre/new 52 Supes.

She doesn't stand much of a chance.

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cramandman: Keep in mind, this is a in character Rebirth Wonder Woman fighting a Bloodlusted pre/new 52 Supes.

She doesn't stand much of a chance.

The OP doesn't say anything about it being a Rebirth Wonder Woman or about it being a pre/new 52 Superman. I assume all Feats and fights stand. We both know that Pre-New 52 Wonder Woman beat a bloodlusted Superman twice, once when he was controlled by Max Lord and once when he was further amped with Doomsday abilities by Circe.

Even if it was Rebirth Wonder Woman, she is potentially more powerful than Pre Nu 52 Wonder Woman, since she held her own against Zod and Faora at the same time and if she takes off her bracelets and goes God mode or uses her magical sword. Any version of Superman is in trouble against Wonder Woman.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Barry is the reason.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny that current Superman, by feats, is faster than current Barry... I guess he can amp his speed with his plot device time manipulation though.

It is gonna change this Wednesday.

No Caption Provided

From Flash 27 preview.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: I can see him BFRing Clark, I don't think there's much else he can do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightykalel: He's powered by the Negative Speed Force there, a similar yet totally different source of power, I don't think whatever feats he gets will apply to his regular self, especially when a few issues prior he was saying how Eobard has always been faster than him and then we had Thawne toying and running circles around him, yet here they seem to be fighting rather equally.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini: He can vibrate through his brain/heart. But of course, if we assume that the OP talks about current versions, than Superman takes the solid majority.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilostthekey:

I don't think that's much of an exaggeration.

Yes it is, reacting in a nanosecond is consistent with light speed, picosecond is 1,000 FTL, femtosecond is 1,000,000 FTL, to get to 100 trillion times FTL you would need to have a character react in 10 yoctoseconds, that's one hundred million times faster, no version of Barry or any other Flash can even hope to do that.

I don't have the full scan, but he manages to remove all the bullets fired by soldiers in the middle of a war

If you look at the timer in later pages the final digit changes about every page or so:

What does that digit mean? Well, if the 258: is hours (as in every timer) then the 07: is minutes, the 20: seconds and the 46: centiseconds, i.e. hundredths of a second, Flash and Cap were casually conversing between hundredths of a second, a good feat but not FTL at all.

and clear both armies from the a nuclear explosion after it had already detonated.

Not only was he never shown moving that many people but he didn't even move them that far:

(Captain Atom was at the very epicentre of the explosion).

@greenarrow5476:

Captain Atom #3 they had a full conversation Barry removed bullets and saved the soldiers all while the nuke went off

The nuke didn't detonate until the very end, Cap actually sensed it and after arriving he said "The process--it's starting. The primary explosion...", keyword "starting", not "has started" the explosion was just beginning:

No Caption Provided

Barry was not casually talking with Nate as the nuke went off, on the contrary, when it detonated he was shocked, he could barely utter the word "going" in the time it took the nuke to go off:

all In just a microsecond.

Not even remotely close, Barry was removing bullets, conversing and saving soldiers with Captain Atom in-between hundredths of a second, something clearly shown by the timer on each page. The word "microsecond" is dropped by Cap, and he was quite obviously referring to the time it took the nuke to detonate.