Superman vs Toriko and Jin Mo-Ri

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Superman

No Caption Provided

V.S

No Caption Provided

Toriko and Jin Mo-Ri

Rules

• Standard Battle Assumptions
  • Superman is Post-Crisis
  • Toriko and Jin Mo-Ri are EOS
  • All are bloodlusted
  • Superman is without his mental limitations
  • Fight takes place on Namek
No Caption Provided

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO Superman gets super dee duper shitslaughtercurbstomped

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teams wins. Both are more skilled and more hax. Supes might have more raw strength. Toriko abuses back channels for the win

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SocaJunkie

Le sigh. Must we do this? You will never convince the majority that Superman is a match for either of these two, let alone that he consistently operates on the galaxy-universal scale you preach.

You are welcome to keep trying though as it is entertaining.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teams wins. Both are more skilled and more hax. Supes might have more raw strength. Toriko abuses back channels for the win

Toriko doesn't use Back Channels and he doesn't need them to cut Superman in half with a casual fork

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Toriko one shots

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lsoon23

Using logically sound and valid arguments for both sides? Superman loses hard.

Using discordforce wank Toriko and Superman? Still team.

Honestly if people bring up immeasurable Superman then their opponent is more than welcome to bring up immeasurable Toriko as both are as logically sound as each other... *cough*

TheAnimal666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of Team 2 solos

Avatar image for returnofdabeast
ReturnofdaBEAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman blitzes without trouble

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NotCensored

@lsoon23 said:

You can still argue Superman is physically stronger and faster than both of them using "logically sound" arguments

Even discordforce Toriko is still infinitely slower than discordforce Superman unfortunately the best you can get him is Inaccessible Speed which is below Immeasurable.

Honestly if people bring up immeasurable Superman then their opponent is more than welcome to bring up immeasurable Toriko as both are as logically sound as each other... *cough*

Superman does have some of the most robust immeasurable speed scaling in fiction but even if you don't agree with that he still has an entire slew of MFTL+ feats that make these to look like statues in comparison

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23 said:

You can still argue Superman is physically stronger and faster than both of them using "logically sound" arguments

Even discordforce Toriko is still infinitely slower than discordforce Superman unfortunately the best you can get him is Inaccessible Speed which is below Immeasurable.

Superman does have some of the most robust immeasurable speed scaling in fiction but even if you don't agree with that he still has an entire slew of MFTL+ feats that make these to look like statues in comparison

I've always been on the fence about Superman scaling to Galaxy and above, I am aware of some of the feats, but in my opinion Toriko has far better physical feats of striking and piercing, more specifically piercing as Clark lacks consistent feats against piercing that is batting in the solar system range. Neo before he even merged with Acacia was swallowing Supernova level explosions which threatened to destroy the Toriko earth, which has been stated to destroy the Toriko earth which initself is far superior to any supernova explosion, and after multiple amps Toriko literally cut through him and the entire planet like it was nothing with Fork Knife.

I'm open to what evidence you might have to the contrary though, ignore my demeaning tone in the initial post I am open to new ideas.

The 'immeasurable' feat I'm talking about, I don't believe it for one bit, is the one of Acacia moving 'backwards in time' in Deer King's back channel. It's a completely false feat but I've seen it argued and generally agreed upon on a couple VS discords. Inaccessible comes from the moving in the world of souls bullshit, but that would make Komatsu inaccessible seeing as he was very clearly capable of moving and existing in the world of souls; I hope it would be clear that Neo merely has an adaption and that is while he is able to move around in the world of souls, rather than moving by pure speed alone which is needed to warrant such a rating. Neo taking billions of years and being constantly tracked by Pair and his gang debunks any of that nonsense, it is admittedly much less valid than Superman's immeasurable etc scaling.

Superman does have some of the most robust immeasurable speed scaling in fiction

I'll wait for you to post these feats and reasoning before I make a judgement, I am not very knowledgable on them other than the moving backwards in time shenanigan scaling from the Flash, unless a character has been specifically stated to not be bound by the flow of time and move outside of it I don't consider them to be infinite/immeasurable. In terms of combat speed both Jin and Toriko have him beat, for travel speed Superman is in a whole other league.

Official_Chad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman blitz them to death. He is beyond universal.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always been on the fence about Superman scaling to Galaxy and above

I always had the opinion that he was Planet to Solar System Level until i learned of the Universe Level consistency (like its hard to argue against 50+ feats across his entire run) and changed my stance on him

I am aware of some of the feats, but in my opinion Toriko has far better physical feats of striking and piercing, more specifically piercing as Clark lacks consistent feats against piercing that is batting in the solar system range.

I mean Superman at one point was casually able to carry a compressed solar system like a softball and yeet it away so that should scale to his striking in some capacity and i was always under the impression that Clark's durability scaled in all aspects.

Neo before he even merged with Acacia was swallowing Supernova level explosions which threatened to destroy the Toriko earth, which has been stated to destroy the Toriko earth which in itself is far superior to any supernova explosion, and after multiple amps Toriko literally cut through him and the entire planet like it was nothing with Fork Knife.

I'm aware you can even get him to universal if you think Blue space was amping him (he kind of threw up infinite galaxies) and Dragon King Deros' Extra-Dimensional laser scaling.

I'm open to what evidence you might have to the contrary though, ignore my demeaning tone in the initial post I am open to new ideas.

Nah its cool most people don't like my stances on several verses so i get this a lot lmao

The 'immeasurable' feat I'm talking about, I don't believe it for one bit, is the one of Acacia moving 'backwards in time' in Deer King's back channel. It's a completely false feat but I've seen it argued and generally agreed upon on a couple VS discords.

That's kind of a weak argument imo Inaccessible is at least arguable regardless of your opinion on it its at least more consistent than this and i believe this was literally stated to be because of his adaptation anyway.

Inaccessible comes from the moving in the world of souls bullshit, but that would make Komatsu inaccessible seeing as he was very clearly capable of moving and existing in the world of souls;

You can just argue that 1) The others scale higher into Inaccessible than Komatsu and 2) that his previous showings wouldn't matter since he was amped by Pair to be able to move in the world of souls

I hope it would be clear that Neo merely has an adaption

I agree Immeasurable makes no sense for Toriko

and that is while he is able to move around in the world of souls, rather than moving by pure speed alone which is needed to warrant such a rating.

Only those with a Pair amp can even do this tho again I'm just saying if your being generous to them

Neo taking billions of years and being constantly tracked by Pair and his gang debunks any of that nonsense, it is admittedly much less valid than Superman's immeasurable etc scaling.

Well Neo wasn't trying to get from one side of the universe to the other he was literally trying to eat it 1 Star System at a time and Pair has also well eaten Pair which could give him that Inaccessible speed as well even then they could only track his trail of destruction.

But regardless I'm not really here to argue inaccessible Toriko i agree that both of them require you to be generous to Toriko in order to accept them but i do think the Inaccessible argument is somewhat more valid than the Immeasurable one.

I'll wait for you to post these feats and reasoning before I make a judgement, I am not very knowledgeable on them other than the moving backwards in time shenanigan scaling from the Flash, unless a character has been specifically stated to not be bound by the flow of time and move outside of it I don't consider them to be infinite/immeasurable.

Well you are right in the fact that scaling to the Flash is part of it but he has traveled through time on his own before a couple times in Post Crisis and he has a few feats of breaking through "the barriers of space and time".

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I straight up ripped these from a video btw couldn't be bothered hunting down the issues so thats what that bar is

In terms of combat speed both Jin and Toriko have him beat, for travel speed Superman is in a whole other league.

Well there's a feat from Superman were he destroys countless reality blitz missiles across the entire universe which is a feat in the Undecillions x the speed of light or something crazy like that (100 Trillion Light Years wide), he has to react to the missiles in flight to intercept them so his travel speed would scale to his combat speed regardless

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:X_Heart_of_Steel_x/Post-Crisis_Superman_Speed_Feat

You can see all of the scans here cause i could not be bothered downloading them

@lsoon23

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mbatz

This is a mismatch.

Being completely honest I dont know Toriko but from what I’ve heard Superman puts hole in him like he put a hole in Soulfire Darkseid who was multiversal and was fighting the multiversal entity The Source.

Edit: Yes I’m talking about the infamous, infinite Source that lives in the source wall and superman survived its explosion

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By HigherPower

Who started this 50+ universal feats for Superman lie?

Either Mori or Toriko finger flick him.

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higherpower: It's been a common known thing for any competent superman powerscaler for a long time now, but i believe the YouTuber webcamparrot has made it mainstream (albeit, through Seth)