Superman vs Thor, who would you rather be?

gchdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Superman and Thor have been doing the super hero thing 20 years now, so you can only use feats from the last 20 years. In a fight, who would you rather be, and how would you defeat the other? The fight takes place in Metropolis Park. You can win by restraining the other, knock out, or death

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather be Thor. To beat Supes I'd distract him with some lightning, BFR through a portal and bam.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mysticmedivh
In a fight, who would you rather be, and how would you defeat the other?

I'd rather be Superman. It's simply, really.

Superman, compared to Thor, is just too goddamn fast. It's hard to fight an enemy you can't hit in the first place.

I would defeat Thor by exploiting Thor's lack of speed in order to blitz and pummel him until he's down.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gchdeath said:

Superman and Thor have been doing the super hero thing 20 years now, so you can only use feats from the last 20 years. In a fight, who would you rather be, and how would you defeat the other? The fight takes place in Metropolis Park. You can win by restraining the other, knock out, or death

Pretty that Clark came out during the 1930's, and Thor back in the 1960's.

I'd rather be Thor. To beat Supes I'd distract him with some lightning, BFR through a portal and bam.

Not a fight. Also, Superman sees lightning in slow motion. He'd also probably blitz you and is way smarter.

Anyway, Superman. His powers are way more convenient and exploitable. One wrong move with Thor and you could potentially lose the hammer. Without the hammer Thor is kind of... Meh.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jadenlol

i don't need to be supes i already am supes and id speed blitz the hell out of slowdison

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor because he really has no weaknesses. He is a superman level character with more raw power energy Wise and more versatility. I'd choose thor barely over superman. Superman's speed would be awesome

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather be Superman because he has no limits.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, whether if it's a fight or not. Why would anyone choose Thor over Superman?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I would anyday of the week. All Clark has is better combat speed which Thor overcomes most times. More versility magical based attacks weather control teleportation bfr god more striking power transmutation size alteration like he did to Hyperion. Actual worshiper's Mjolnir which i s faster then Clark. Too many advantages over supes. Thor NEVER looses against a blitz from a speedster. He always tanks then ends the fight by winning. Clark blitz only delays his defeat. Warrior god mentality expierence the list goes on and on. Plus I hear Blonds have more fun...clark can't match those golden locks =}

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SanoHibiki

Superman. Cause Kryptonian physiology.

BourbonZeDrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman ?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*swims by bait*

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Marvel Universe is cooler, so Thor.

gchdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse: I personally would pick Sups, He is far faster and I do believe he is stronger. Knowing about Thor as I do, I would use my speed. I know Thor can react to things moving at light speed but that doesn’t mean he can defend or at least keep up. I would use my strength to its fullest pounding Thor and if he throw his hammer, using my speed, dodge it, and then keep him away from the hammer using punches. Once I get the chance, rip his belt off. I know Thor has been in a star before but if heat vision hurt Darkseid, I’m betting it’s going to hurt Thor too. Thor would be out 10min top…..

TurtleXNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a fight, who would you rather be, and how would you defeat the other?

I'd rather be Superman. It's simply, really.

Superman, compared to Thor, is just too goddamn fast. It's hard to fight an enemy you can't hit in the first place.

I would defeat Thor by exploiting Thor's lack of speed in order to blitz and pummel him until he's down.

casper4690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aunt May ,without a doubt

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a battle

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like the idea of having to carry a hammer everywhere to be at my full power, so I'd pick superman

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Id rather be Thor... look i may be slower than dirt, but that kind of power is hard to pass up. I would use all of Thors powers in a more intelligent way than Thor Slowdinson ever would.

also Thor has no exploitable weaknesses, you just have to overpower him and not many people could do that.

No Caption Provided

plus even Wolverine thinks Thor's hair is on point!

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has more potential in my opinion.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers