Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Super-Man can use Pre-52 and New-52 Feats
  • Thor and Hulk are Pre-Marvel NOW (Standard Versions)
  • Contestants are "In Character"
  • No BFR
  • Win by KO or Death or Incapitation
  • No GIF's or Memes Please (Just To Stick To The Battle)
  • Who Wins and Why?
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Eh, in character might hinder him overall in the long run, I'd still back Clark. He's sporting far superior combat speed, is the more skilled/intelligent combatant overall, and arguably has better strength feats to top it all off.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I would say that team two has higher chance for win.Maybe 6-7/10.

Jeronimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor could arguably SOLO. Supes' morals would be a definite disadvantage against someone with Thor's temperament. Supes also has no answer to Mjolnir.

Adding the Hulk makes this a literal STOMP for Marvel.

It goes like this:

1) Hulk attacks Supes.

2) Supes KO's Hulk.

3) Thor slams Supes with Mjolnir.

4) Supes, dazed, projects his eye beams towards Thor, who blocks the beams with Mjolnir.

5) Hulk recovers, even more enraged, and attacks again.

Repeat until Clark runs out of energy and gets KO'ed by either an epic punch from Hulk or a direct hit from Mjolnir.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

I would say that team two has higher chance for win.Maybe 6-7/10.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jeronimo said:

Thor could arguably SOLO. Supes' morals would be a definite disadvantage against someone with Thor's temperament. Supes also has no answer to Mjolnir.

Adding the Hulk makes this a literal STOMP for Marvel.

It goes like this:

1) Hulk attacks Supes.

2) Supes KO's Hulk.

3) Thor slams Supes with Mjolnir.

4) Supes, dazed, projects his eye beams towards Thor, who blocks the beams with Mjolnir.

5) Hulk recovers, even more enraged, and attacks again.

Repeat until Clark runs out of energy and gets KO'ed by either an epic punch from Hulk or a direct hit from Mjolnir.

QFT

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor could solo and hulk has the potential to solo. Superman can't deal with both of them

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes could play it smart and keep the fight in the air. That's how I'd play it. He'd have to know (or he'd learn relatively fast), that Hulk and Thor are around his level (strength wise)

He could take to the skys, leaving Thor and his pride to chase after him. After a decent fight, Supes wins. I'm more of a Thor fan, but Supes can kick up his combat speed to outmatch Thor (without necessarily going morals off) Mjolnir is a problem, but bc Supes is faster, he should be able to hit Thor in between swings IMO.

Then, after some air rest and such, he can come down and do the same to Hulk, who should technically be that much less of a threat bc he's been out of the fight for a few. Heck, Supes might come back to Banner playing Angry Birds.

Avatar image for xxedward_kenwayxx
XxEdward_KenwayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think you meant this

1. Superman beams Thor from long range then speed blitzes hulk.

2. superman beats the f&^k out hulk down to the ground, takes him to space and tosses him to our sun.

3. Superman runs around thor at superspeed creating a tornado and punches him and beams him all at the same time as he's flying around in circles at super speed.

4. Superman finishes him by picking him up by the neck and super punches him across through 17 mountains.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think you meant this

2. superman beats the f&^k out hulk down to the ground, takes him to space and tosses him to our sun.

3. Superman runs around thor at superspeed creating a tornado and punches him and beams him all at the same time as he's flying around in circles at super speed.

4. Superman finishes him by picking him up by the neck and super punches him across through 17 mountains.

I don't know if you realize this, but Superman is a hero, not a cold-blooded killer. Morals on, he's not going to start out a fight by throwing someone into the sun.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Experio

@xxedward_kenwayxx said:

i think you meant this

1. Beam wont do any damage to Thor who has had a conversation inside the sun and will repel using the more powerful lightning

2. Thor will commands Mjolnir to retrieve Hulk from space

3. Wont work, Tornadoes are created by wind/Air which fit in the category of weather. Thor's primary power is weather manipulation

4. Lightning can prevent Clark from touching him while the hammer and Hulk return to with a devastating force of impact

@wolverine08 said:

Eh, in character might hinder him overall in the long run, I'd still back Clark. He's sporting far superior combat speed, is the more skilled/intelligent combatant overall, and arguably has better strength feats to top it all off.

The team pack the majority of the stats were durability,striking, overall power and stamina > combat speed. And no, Clark doesn't posses greater strength feats. Thor is on par with him while Hulk can eventually get to that point through the duration of the battle.

@jayc1324 said:

Thor could solo and hulk has the potential to solo. Superman can't deal with both of them

This

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor vs supes or hulk vs supes is a heavily debated fight alone adding them together isn't a battle, it's almost spite

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: When i created a Superman (morals off) vs Thor and Hulk, everyone (even Hulk fans and thor fans) said Supes would win. I made in "In Character" to make it fairer. And btw, Spite is intentionally which is not what i did

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OreoAssassin
Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Thanofleeze

Batman.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#17  Edited By stormshadow_x

Both Thor and Hulk alone would give Supes a run for his money and both have a chance to beat him. Together they are too much. Too make it fair give him a blue sun boost and Bloodlust and I still think they will be too much.

@jayc1324 said:

Jayc says it even better. I don't think Thor could solo but we both agree together there too much against standard Superman.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Wolverine008
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dratini1331

I don't think Supes can beat either by enough to warrant him fighting both, especially without BFR.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Clark can survive the initial beat down he would sustain because of morals and restraints,which I'm betting he could, then he has a very big advantage when he loosens his restraints after finding out what they are actually capable of he would blitz them and deliver a ton of punches that could shatter planets to each of them without them being able to react to him.

And Superman has survived a supernova to the face so he's damn durable (even if it did KO him)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By reaverlation

In character prevents me from saying Clark wins

Nah Clark still wins

karimamin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes still wins this. Even in character. Hulk jumps first since he's the hot head. Supes grabs his arm and flings him into a mountain. No challenge at all. It comes down to Thor Vs Superman. Each time Hulk jumps in, he just get's tossed away with a flick. I think superman can lift Mjolnir. i see Thor eventually throwing this at him and Superman using it against him. And yes, Superman would be deemed "worthy" to lift Mjolnir. Especially if he's in character.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes still wins this. Even in character. Hulk jumps first since he's the hot head. Supes grabs his arm and flings him into a mountain. No challenge at all. It comes down to Thor Vs Superman. Each time Hulk jumps in, he just get's tossed away with a flick. I think superman can lift Mjolnir. i see Thor eventually throwing this at him and Superman using it against him. And yes, Superman would be deemed "worthy" to lift Mjolnir. Especially if he's in character.

Lifting Mjolnir is too rare and undefined feat to simply say Superman can do it. Even in the cross over comics they had it lift but then later fail to lift it. I don't think you can claim Superman is "worthy" in this fight.

No Caption Provided

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: I'm sorry I wasn't here for that, but I feel like these battles are just beatin a dead horse until we have horse jerky

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without BFR, team wins.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The team

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People, Hulk does have durability, a single flick from Superman isn't gonna incap him.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#31 frozen  Moderator

Superman.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By leonkarlen123

If Superman is as pissed off as he is on that pic he wins, if he start of calm the team wins

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Clark can survive the initial beat down he would sustain because of morals and restraints,which I'm betting he could, then he has a very big advantage when he loosens his restraints after finding out what they are actually capable of he would blitz them and deliver a ton of punches that could shatter planets to each of them without them being able to react to him.

And Superman has survived a supernova to the face so he's damn durable (even if it did KO him)

He wont be able to survive the combined force of both Thor and Hulk, his durability will be weared quicker than it would the other way around were the duo will be able to switch tactic when getting blitz due to the less amount of damage output being exerted relieving him from distinguishing their endurance in time. And Superman is not a planet buster, Pre-52 is a moon buster, New-52 a mountain buster, but they both posses planetary strength (much like Hulk). The only planet buster here is Thor via Mjolnir

@frozen said:

Superman.

Reason?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By dorukesin

In character superman lose this one.Because he's going to try talk with them.Even if they'll start to attack him,he'll still holding back.Superman have no way to take this.

Out Character Superman stomps so damn hard,he'll take both of their hearts in a nanosecond

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Experio
dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dorukesin

@experio: It's possible.Because Thor can sped himself up to the nanosecond as Clark.But it won't be enough.

In character Superman can make a conversation in a fraction of nanosecond (picosecond) and he saw the light frozen from point blank(strictly in front of his eye).Which means he'll see Thor frozen.

Anyway in character Thor or Hulk is not going to lose against in character Superman.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: The speed topic is a conversation for another day my friend, but I do acknowledge Supermans perception.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 frozen  Moderator

@experio: Pre-52 Superman isn't a moon buster, he moved 1/3 of The Earth and punched through space/time.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By dorukesin

@frozen: he actually busted a moon twice

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 frozen  Moderator

@frozen: he actually busted a moon twice

@frozen said:

@experio: Pre-52 Superman isn't a moon buster, he moved 1/3 of The Earth and punched through space/time.

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry2
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supermans beams wont do anything hulk redirected gladiators beams back at him which are stated to be hotter than the sun supermans speed wont be that much hulks reactions are fast enough i cant remember the name of the person he picked out the air but he did to a superspeed fligher b4 and as of strength instead of going to deep im just gona say superman starts out stronger but not strong enough to ko hulk and thor with hulk beats supes

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By myerlanski

Really?!...ok I will indulge....These characters easily present great matches between eachother with out a two on one. Matching Hulk and Thor together will be two overwhelming for Clark. Superman will not go down easily though. Possibly could come out on top but not likely.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Clark possesses planetary strength but that differs from striking, Superman without acquiring momentum to increase his force for greater damage has cracked a moon indirectly. Through that feat alone I'd place him as a moon buster and nothing less.

He shattered space and time but how is that quantifiable? I figured the cause of impact was created from the interaction between the 2 Supermen

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman still wins.

Note: Here we go again...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 frozen  Moderator

@experio said:

@frozen: Clark possesses planetary strength but that differs from striking, Superman without acquiring momentum to increase his force for greater damage has cracked a moon indirectly. Through that feat alone I'd place him as a moon buster and nothing less.

He shattered space and time but how is that quantifiable? I figured the cause of impact was created from the interaction between the 2 Supermen

It doesn't differ to that much of an extent. Striking power is more prevalent with street levelers than powerhouses. Moving the Earth is quantifable to the extent that we know he is moving in the excess billions and billions of (if not more) tonnes. He clearly has the strength to knock around powerhouses.

It's quantifiable to the extent that it was due to the striking and it's above moon level. The other Superman was nerfed in that story to be closer to the pre-Flashpoint Superman, they were of a similar level.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I know what you're talking about. Didn't it say (for more accepting qualifications lol) he shattered planets?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 frozen  Moderator

@reaverlation: You mean when Superman said he can shatter small planets?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Experio

@frozen: Not denying that but we're determining were his striking lies. Strength and speed both contribute in that aspect but while you can have planetary strength or nanosecond speed, it doesn't with certainty provide with the striking to destroy a planet.

Where's the indication that it was above moon level? Hulk has long ago performed a similar feat but there was no proof of how much the time shattered mass was. There has to be a number for it to be quantifiable.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: No it was in the same instance you're talking about IIRC saying planets were being shattered during both Kal's clash

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think you meant this

This