Superman VS Thor

Avatar image for deactivated-60f0e58a604c0
deactivated-60f0e58a604c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rajjarsalt: You don't understand, what does Thor's other showings have to do with Superman v Thor? You didn't upload the Superman v Thor fight or any of the context surrounding their battle and I don't remember whatever it is you were talking about. Actually, you weren't making any sense to me, so I didn't care about your claims.

Superman already tanked Mjolnir and still won so I have no idea what you were and are still talking about.

Avatar image for deactivated-618f9ab870bc3
deactivated-618f9ab870bc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes.

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman curbs

Avatar image for deactivated-604add050914e
deactivated-604add050914e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman still wins. Nothing has changed. If people think Saitama beats Thor, than Superman definitely does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimlylitlantern said:

Superman who could do crazy things like repair the entire moon from rubble in a few seconds

Here, while helping rebuild Asgard, Thor hammers down repeatedly on a pillar and "becomes a blur of motion" in Thor #267

No Caption Provided

Supergirl (much slower than Superman) could type a few quadrillion lines of complex code in a literal eye blink

Gladiator, to be able to blitz Thor throws half a building at Thor's direction. On the third panel while Gladiator is already approaching Thor( you can see Gladiator hands appearing from the side of the panel), just a few feets away, Thor strikes that half of the building before Gladiator can reach him, when Gladiator is just a few inches away Thor strikes it again and completely destroys it before Gladiator can reach for him. Thor yet turned around and was about to strike Gladiator but, Gladiator was able punch Mjolnir off Thor's hands before he could. Gladiator was high confident in this fight and this was a more powerful Gladiator that was sent from the future by Zarrko to try to kill Thor before he became King Thor and ruled over the world.

No Caption Provided

he can fight while traveling between galaxies

Thor blitzes Silver Surfer will they were both flying. We all know how fast Silver Surfer is Link.

No Caption Provided

perceive things down to attoseconds and move within that time frame

Thor has trapped Hermes the god of speed, and well, that's just say that ... but are spears spears thrown by gods thousands of times stronger than any human, imagine how fast would travel those spears =). Then he dodge's Mjolnir we all know how fast that is Link.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He is an expert in pressure point combat, which Thor struggles with.

If you are talking about that one fight of Mantis with Thor. I just think the writer was being lazy. Also Mantis back then(the 1970s) moved from marvel to DC to other comic book companies then back to marvel. So she is a weird character and I don't think we should take anything she did back then(the 1970s) as canon.

He is physically stronger than Thor on a consistent basis (who is weaker than Hulk physically and even he doesn't have feats that match Superman)

He has killed the Thing and Hulk at the same time in a physical brawl and brawls are mostly about strength. The thing is strong enough to temporarily contend with World War Hulk. Link.

This is a Thor without Mjolnir or anything.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then he defeated the both of them again but this time they were amped(there power times that of an Asgardian god.)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and also is able to actually defeat beings in the universe class scale while Thor can only briefly contend with them before losing.

Thor has plenty feats of him defeating multiversal treats.

Thor knocked out the Phoenix Force so bad it had to consume an entire planet in order to regain its power.

No Caption Provided

Galactus while Mephisto in his own dimension which is multiversal Galactus survived continuous multiversal level attacks and soon after that Mephisto destroyed the multiverse and Galactus tanked it in point-blank range and Galactus’s helmet his armor and himself didn’t even suffer a scratch and he barely looked fazed by it.

No Caption Provided

And yet Thor was not only able to shatter Galactus’s helmet but also make him scream in pain.

No Caption Provided

Thor defeats Mephisto in his own dimension where Mephisto is at his most powerful. And I just told you how powerful Mephisto is.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor was able kill Glory—a being that had the power of ten thousand gods and the worlds those gods inhabited. Thor even made a “quantum tsunami” that tore reality.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is how author describes the being.

No Caption Provided

Thor fights Zeus for 9 months straight with no food water rest or sleep. Zeus is a being equal to Odin. Link to video.

His thermoforce blast has defeated ego a being whose power rivals a fully fed galactus which also shook the entire universe and ego’s bioverse.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimlylitlantern: Should we move on to something else? Like Durability, speed or other powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roonan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman STOMPS

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Superman, due to Speed advantage and Heat Vision/Freeze Breath combos in the Hand to Hand that he might use to destabilize and overpower him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime said:

Dodging attacks from Hermes the God of speed isn’t that impressive he has close to Zero speed feats, And Thor no doffed him. Furthermore that was classic marvel I could get scans of Thor being beaten by the Tiger God who says he moves at the speed of a tiger.

Hermes is still a god of speed, that has to count for something. And please post the feat of Thor losing to a tiger god and comic in which it happened.

As for killing Hulk and Thing that was OF King Thor from the future not to be confused with OK Thor, this Thor literally retconned himself out of 616 and his timeline became a seperate universe all together. And yes he did legitimately beat Thing in the other scan but not hulk he just BFR’d him and hulk is still conscious in orbit and Thor even acknowledges he didn’t beat hulk saying “till next time banner”.

Thor remembers Magni

No Caption Provided

So, in a weird way it still happened. Also if I knock you out cold does that not mean I won the fight no matter what I say? What Thor means by "Till next time banner" is that Thor knows he did not kill the hulk so the hulk would probably come back for more once he regained consciousness.

Knocked out the pheonix force really? That’s not what happened the comic is X-men vs Avengers. This should by all accounts be a well known comic by marvel fans, the pheonix is returning to earth, Thor and the avengers try to stop it we get introduce to the pheonix buster. Thor only delayed it he didn’t do any significant damage, Ironman split it and the pheonix 5 was born as a result.

Of all the times Thor and the Phoenix fought, Thor has won more.

The Glory feat was legit the gladiator feat was legit but he’s not that fast tbh I haven’t read the comic of the last one so I can’t say but by default it’s unusable since it’s classic Thor.

Why do people say classic Thor and modern Thor have different power levels?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime said:

And remembering may I doesn’t mean he scales to OF King Thor because for a start this is normal Thor not Of Thor and your forgetting it was time travel that seperate these timelines into two universes so Thor literally never begat magni, it’s just a plot hole that he remembers

The fact that remembers means that the 616 universe is so similar to the 3515 universe (OF King Thor universe) that if the 616 were to be destroyed then 3515 would be destroyed. I mean the 616 timeline is the same as the 3515 timeline to a certain point. Therefore the power levels should be about the same.

Thor also just lost to the pheonix in the avengers run, and like I said in the x-men vs avengers he didn’t beat the pheonix either and Thor was losing to members of the pheonix 5.

You and I know that that is some Jason Arron bullshit.

And yes modern and classic aren’t the same even classic strange casually mutliversal getting asked by Eternity to beat mutliversal threats like Zom lost to Loki, classic marvel was like pre-crisis inconsistent and yet consistent.

All the people you showed had some reason for why they were not as powerful as they were in the past. But the writers never mentioned anything that would say modern Thor is wicker than classic Thor.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This still ongoing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Also Thor has the ability to tell some ones weakness.

No Caption Provided

So, Thor could torn the battle field or Superman into Kryptonite using his matter manipulation abilities Link to video go to 12:40.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus said:

This fight already happened in canon. Superman wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime said:

Concerning similarities sure they have the exact same history up until OF King Thor creates divergence by going back in time seperating them but the key issue is this is normal Thor being used by default normal Thor is weaker then OF King Thor.

When Thor fought and killed the Hulk and Thing he had his Odin power taken away from him by a special amulet that Doctor Strange made and put on Thor.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime said:

@humanprecursor9: Once again that is an old forgotten ability from the classic era, if your going to be using inconsistent, no longer current powers I could go ahead and say Superman labotomises Thor like he did Manchester black. You have to use what is consistent and current otherwise anyone can get feats from anywhere and even Supes has some ridiculous forgotten powers even regeneration, there was a comic his body was cut into mutliple pieces so he used his flight in each piece to reassemble himself, it’s stuff like that which we can’t use, same with Thor sensing weaknesses. Nevermind Thor would never want to win in such a manner in reality I don’t see a clear winner, Thor does have an AP advantage but Supes is ridiculously more durable and faster then Thor, that and he has heart which is an issue if it’s just a sparring match I’d give it to Thor if it’s universe is in danger you best believe Supes is in his angry red eyed serious mode.

Just because he does not use them as often anymore does not mean they suddenly no longer cannon.

Also this matter manipulation feat is not that old of a feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime said:

@humanprecursor9 said:

@superprimetime said:

@humanprecursor9: Once again that is an old forgotten ability from the classic era, if your going to be using inconsistent, no longer current powers I could go ahead and say Superman labotomises Thor like he did Manchester black. You have to use what is consistent and current otherwise anyone can get feats from anywhere and even Supes has some ridiculous forgotten powers even regeneration, there was a comic his body was cut into mutliple pieces so he used his flight in each piece to reassemble himself, it’s stuff like that which we can’t use, same with Thor sensing weaknesses. Nevermind Thor would never want to win in such a manner in reality I don’t see a clear winner, Thor does have an AP advantage but Supes is ridiculously more durable and faster then Thor, that and he has heart which is an issue if it’s just a sparring match I’d give it to Thor if it’s universe is in danger you best believe Supes is in his angry red eyed serious mode.

Just because he does not use them anymore does not mean they suddenly no longer cannon.

It’s about what a character uses consistently and currently otherwise I could just as easily say Superman phases through all attacks, tp’s and labotomises Thor, its about what they use currently and consistently. Phasing actually is consistent just not labotomy and to aren’t.

Just because I have not do something in a while des not mean I cannot do it again. Also can Thor is intangible.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime said:

@humanprecursor9 said:

@superprimetime said:

@humanprecursor9 said:

@superprimetime said:

Just because he does not use them anymore does not mean they suddenly no longer cannon.

It’s about what a character uses consistently and currently otherwise I could just as easily say Superman phases through all attacks, tp’s and labotomises Thor, its about what they use currently and consistently. Phasing actually is consistent just not labotomy and to aren’t.

Just because I have not do something in a while des not mean I cannot do it again. Also can Thor is intangible.

Wrong thats not intangibility, vision is intangible and is going into Thor, lightning is a weakness to vision even when intangible just like fire is a weakness to martian manhunter even when intangible. Thor put Mjolnir in vision before vision could solidify so he couldn’t grab his heart. It wont work on Superman especially when he’s faster then Thor and vision.

And yes it does because authors hold characters to a different standard then other authors, so current Thor doesn’t have those abilities.

That Logic makes no sense, this are the same characters regardless of time. So use any feats you want.

Also, Thor can turn himself or others, using Mjolnir, completely intangible and/or invisible.

No Caption Provided

An offshoot of this ability is that Thor can use Mjolnir to completely disrupt the phasing abilities.

He did it to Vision.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He did it to Shadowcat's phasing ability.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6062ae1b61183
deactivated-6062ae1b61183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-609f17aa98b05
deactivated-609f17aa98b05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just let this thread fucking die...

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Just let this thread fucking die...

No swear pls

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps because of bloodlust

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

This thread won't die unless locked because the OP specify rules that will continue until someone shows better Striking/Speed/Energy Output making this a one sided fight, until there will have debators of both sides.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4832 takenstew22  Moderator

We're almost to 100!

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thor oneshots via MFTL solar system wide lightning

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsuper: people are if they think Saitima can beat Thor..Clark vs Thor is always a toast up. Clark via speed or Thor due to hax and overall Power flip a coin

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again there are literally Only TWO options period... One Clark Via speed or two Thor via hax and more power. Toss a coin

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: yet you left out the beginning when Clark was one shot then got up and beat him 🤔🤔 wonder why...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets keep this going. Almost at a 100 pages.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Thor:

Lightning:

He's lightning kills the Sentry.

No Caption Provided

His lightning has one-shot a fully enraged hulk.

No Caption Provided

A young Thor while nearly dead one shots Gorr a being who had tortured and absorbed the power of countless gods and goddesses making him at least skyfather level if not more.

No Caption Provided

His lightning hurt chaos king an infinitely small aspect of oblivion he had destroyed 98.76% of the entire marvel multiverse and made eternity fear him.

No Caption Provided

His lightning has shattered a seal that sealed the tenth realm which are fully formed and complex universes.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Storms:

His storms are so powerful it affects other dimensions

No Caption Provided

His storm counters a planet busting beam and even covered the entire planet.

No Caption Provided

Also, even when Thor lost his Godly Strength and Stamina Enchantress says “I Detected no Loss of Strength Thor, nor Stamina” after they did it! (Note: LMAO this is just for fun).

No Caption Provided

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: There's no proof Clark was one-shot. These are the last 3 pages of Issue 1.

Thor spins Mjolnir, hits Clark with it, drawing blood and sending him crashing into a building, the scene then cuts to Grandmaster and the Issue ends. We never see Clark knocked out or anything, and given how he was fighting during the first pages of the next issue that's just baseless speculation

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: Nah it was a temporary KO but it was a KO otherwise he'd been zooming right Back..A fight between the Big Two of each Universe will always be a toss up. BOTH have the capability to defeat the other. Either Clark eventually wins via speed or Thor due to had and overall Power. Toss a coin

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman with ease. Thor with no amp is no match for supes.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um-

Superman beat Thor, left him laying at his feet. Out cold.

No Caption Provided

Superman stand over Thor, his not moving, can't get no more clear who beat.

Even Marvel

agrees

https://screenrant.com/marvel-superman-thor-fight-comic/

Superman Would Beat Thor, And Even MARVEL Agrees

Back when Marvel and DC Comics were doing a comic book crossover, it was unanimously agreed upon that Superman would beat Thor in a fight.

BY LIAM MCGUIREAPR 13, 2020

One of the biggest hypothetical heavyweight fights between a pair of Marvel and DC Comics' strongest heroes would be a battle between Thor and Superman. In a crossover comic, the two actually fought - where even Marvel agreed that Superman would be the God of Thunder.

In the 2003 Marvel/DC crossover comic JLA/Avengersby Kurt Busiek and George Perez, the two comic universes collided as the heroes are sent on a collectathon to obtain the most powerful items in their respective universes to save everything. In the series second issue, the Cosmic Cube is up for grabs - and Thor and Superman duke it out. The two exchange a series of blows, but when Thor swung Mjolnir at Superman, Kal-El grabbed the hammer and whipped it back at him and delivered a devastating blow. Superman says Thor may be the "single toughest opponent" he's ever faced.

Continue Scrolling To Keep ReadingClick the button below to start this article in quick view.

START NOW

RELATED: Marvel's Version Of Superman Turned Out Painfully Lame

So how did two different publishers decide Superman could beat Thor in a fight? With a vote. Current Marvel Senior Vice President of Publishing and Executive Editor Tom Brevoort discussed the crossover on his blog. Brevoort revealed that Superman's victory in the fight was decided by him, Busiek, George Perez, and DC editor Dan Raspler. He said that each of them believed Thor would lose the fight.

Pretty convincing tbh, even ignoring in universe Post Crisis/616 canon.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman 6-8 times out of 10 depending on how much he abuses his speed.

Thor certainly has the ability to beat Clark, and was given high praise for being one of the toughest opponents he's ever outfought.

I just see the abuse of super speed being more of an edge than the abuse of magic, if we take away speed and magic, the crossover battle plays out once again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus said:

@destinyman75: There's no proof Clark was one-shot. These are the last 3 pages of Issue 1.

Thor spins Mjolnir, hits Clark with it, drawing blood and sending him crashing into a building, the scene then cuts to Grandmaster and the Issue ends. We never see Clark knocked out or anything, and given how he was fighting during the first pages of the next issue that's just baseless speculation.

Don't you think the artist would have shown us if Superman was still conscious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kirkseven said:

https://screenrant.com/marvel-superman-thor-fight-comic/

Superman Would Beat Thor, And Even MARVEL Agrees

Back when Marvel and DC Comics were doing a comic book crossover, it was unanimously agreed upon that Superman would beat Thor in a fight.

BY LIAM MCGUIREAPR 13, 2020

One of the biggest hypothetical heavyweight fights between a pair of Marvel and DC Comics' strongest heroes would be a battle between Thor and Superman. In a crossover comic, the two actually fought - where even Marvel agreed that Superman would be the God of Thunder.

In the 2003 Marvel/DC crossover comic JLA/Avengersby Kurt Busiek and George Perez, the two comic universes collided as the heroes are sent on a collectathon to obtain the most powerful items in their respective universes to save everything. In the series second issue, the Cosmic Cube is up for grabs - and Thor and Superman duke it out. The two exchange a series of blows, but when Thor swung Mjolnir at Superman, Kal-El grabbed the hammer and whipped it back at him and delivered a devastating blow. Superman says Thor may be the "single toughest opponent" he's ever faced.

We all now that, that is because Superman is the more popular character.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This site. SLoWdInSon would get blitzed by naruto characters lol

Also this site. Thor blitzes superman, let's ignore every time he is compared to the flash in terms of speed.

Seriously. It's fantastic to watch people balance their disdain for superman whiles also maintaining

the slowdinson meme

Avatar image for deactivated-618f9ab870bc3
deactivated-618f9ab870bc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A well concocted nonsense is still a nonsense.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4850 takenstew22  Moderator