Superman VS Thor

Avatar image for mrdevil
#301 Edited by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:

In all of those scan Thor and his enemies are fighting at FTL speed.

Can you prove that?

Don't misunderstand my tone. I'm a Thor fan (although not so much these days, know what I mean?).

Based on what I've seen of the Thunder God, I cannot in good conscience award Thor FTL reflexes.

Why does thor have jumps in speed and his combat speed so inconsistent? answer truly is so he can fight every popular character at that time since he is so popular..If thor fights wolverine then it sells books and if he fights surfer, it again sells books. He has more than enough showings to prove that he can react to characters whom are as fast as supes, but people tend to choose to only pay attention to his lower showings and their minds are never going to be changed. You either believe he can or you believe he can't.. The thing about this particular fight is bfr is allowed,, so how does supes not get bfr'd? how does supes not eventually get wore down with magical attacks? and what does he do about the God Blast?

There is some bias against Thor around here for sure...I think that contributes more than anything to the idea that Thor has no reaction speed to speak of.

The way I appraise a character's reaction speed is: "What has the character done that clearly indicates he/she can react at < insert level of speed > and leaves no doubt in the mind of the reader". Superman has feats for reacting at near the speed of light. Wally West has numerous feats that show he's fast enough to engage in time travel shenanigans, etc, etc....and all without being measured against other characters (per se). Also, the feats performed should also be feats that reasonably, logically translate to combat/reaction speed.

The problem is lots of people have ideas about why a character is written a certain way. At the end of the day, the most unbiased way to appraise a character's power set is by carefully evaluating what the feats/scans say about the character in question.

Regarding Thor, you're talking about a character with 50 years of continuity....whom I have never seen react at faster than light speed. So, if I see something remotely that indicates Thor could be reacting at FTL speeds, the first question in my mind is, "what changed between now and then that clearly indicates that Thor can now move at FTL speeds". In Thor's case, I don't have a basis for supporting FTL speeds based on that criteria.

Hey, who knows: maybe after Secret Wars is over, a new version of Thor will step forward that IS FTL.

THAT would be cool.

Sure,

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Thor blitz SS that is trying to stop him and protect his master,

Thor speed blitz SS with Mjolnirg

Thor speed Blitz him with Mjolnirg again

SS has FTL reflexes and is unable to react against thor,

No Caption Provided

Thor reacts to FTL Mjolnirg in nanoseconds.

No Caption Provided

Skyfather thor sends gorr light years away in moments and then they go there in seconds.

Avatar image for mrdevil
#302 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil:

Mohammad Zaki:How strong is Hercules compared to the Hulk in World War Hulk?

GP: In “Incredible Hulk” #107, Herc delivered a few monumental blows to the Green Goliath but then pretty much got pounded into the ground. Now it’s possible that Herc heroically let Hulk pummel him to make a point -- that not everyone on Earth was out to fight the Hulk. Which could mean that Hulk and Herc never did fully establish who’s the strongest. But by the end of “World War Hulk,” the Hulk grew so insanely powerful that I’d be hard pressed to imagine even the Lion of Olympus standing up to him for long.

That means that Green Scar >>> Herc.

Thor Vs Current Avenger Hulk

Hulk one-shotted Thor.

He jumped on him and punched him one time and Thor felt on the ground unconscious.

It's called a one-shot.

Ex-Nihilo never fought Thor.

Hulk was mind-controlled and Ex-Nihilo used his powers to tie Thor to a tree after the fight.

Let's look at this fight again then :

Scan 1 :

Thor spin his hammer and is waiting for his opponents to do something.

No Caption Provided

================================================

Scan 2 :

Hulk jump on Thor and one-shot him.

Thor fell on the ground unconscious.

No Caption Provided

=============================================

Scan 3 :

After the fight, Thor is tied to a tree by Ex-Nihilo.

No Caption Provided

=========================================

you do know thatthor wasn't using full of his power and hulk took by surprise.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
#303 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark can literally poke Thor to death. The speed advantage is immense.

Avatar image for mrdevil
#304 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark can literally poke Thor to death. The speed advantage is immense.

Raw speed is not much of a advantage Thor has move and blizted people like Silver Sulfer

also

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for realitywarper
#305 Posted by RealityWarper (12333 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil: 1) This isn't Green Scar vs Thor.

2) It's a small floating rock.

Hulk has better feats than Thor.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
#306 Posted by DigitalShooter9 (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:
@digitalshooter9 said:

Clark can literally poke Thor to death. The speed advantage is immense.

Raw speed is not much of a advantage Thor has move and blizted people like Silver Sulfer

PIS

By feats Superman is hilariously superior to Thor. He demonstrated FTL reflexes. What does Thor do on that level?

Avatar image for mrdevil
#307 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil: 1) This isn't Green Scar vs Thor.

2) It's a small floating rock.

Hulk has better feats than Thor.

no Green Scar and WBHulk has better feats than Thor. Also if you want to compare feats, let's do it but in a fight between Hulk vs Thor not here.

Avatar image for mrdevil
#308 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:
@digitalshooter9 said:

Clark can literally poke Thor to death. The speed advantage is immense.

Raw speed is not much of a advantage Thor has move and blizted people like Silver Sulfer

PIS

By feats Superman is hilariously superior to Thor. He demonstrated FTL reflexes. What does Thor do on that level?

you want to call it PIS when Thor has already done stuff like that to others FTL like Sentry, Phoenix, Mjolnirg, SS

1364020-reactsmicrosecond.jpg (704×1024)

n6aGzl2.jpg (625×760)

3719087-07-27-2011+16.jpg (1679×1920)

3521627-4114412183-33310.jpg (1920×2951)

ThorSuperspeed18428.jpg (489×555)

is-thor-really-ftl-in-combat-speed-72672.jpg (1507×1920)

he has been Speedblizted before i'm not denying that but he has hitted back to the same guys,

ThorvsInitiative01Siege1.jpg (1023×815)

Thor's warriors reflexes had been more than enough to keep up with guys like Sentry, Quicksilver and SS.

Avatar image for heaven_sings7
#309 Edited by Heaven_Sings7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@alessandro_souzamarques: That bomb which Thor absorbed was not engulfing the Universe and it was not going to.. and if you are trying to imply that it was Universal level then that is not the case, it was just going to kill the Gods through time, its far from a Universal level attack, and Superman absorbed enough energy/anti-sunlight to vaporize half the Galaxy

Avatar image for mrdevil
#310 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@alessandro_souzamarques: That bomb which Thor absorbed was not engulfing the Universe and it was not going to.. and if you are trying to imply that it was Universal level then that is not the case, it was just going to kill the Gods through time, its far from a Universal level attack, and Superman absorbed enough energy/anti-sunlight to vaporize half the Galaxy

Dude the bomb was made to kill the gods to destroy the universe, it was made to detonate through time and space and kill every single god ever existed, would have existed or exist, it wasn't going to kill anyone else, is like the bomb a Apocalypse in Axis (it was going to kill anything without the Mutant Gene). And it's range was Time and Space way bigger than that bomb, also Superman has tanked Supernovas before, but this was made of Anti-Sun light, he absorb it like normal sun light, he didn't tanked it or survive it's detonation it was like absorbing a sun's energy, just that. The Explosion would have vaporized half a galaxy yet it didn't get to explode.

Avatar image for heaven_sings7
#311 Edited by Heaven_Sings7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@alessandro_souzamarques, @mrdevil lets look at other things for a while, Superman is stronger, way faster etc.. So you guys know Superman can vibrate and phase through attacks right ? so if he wants Thor can't even hit him, while he can blitz Thor anytime he feels like it

Vibrating and phasing through Doomsday's punches and fire breath

No Caption Provided

Vibrates and phases through Mongul and his sister's blasts while flying

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for heaven_sings7
#312 Edited by Heaven_Sings7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:
@heaven_sings7 said:

@alessandro_souzamarques: That bomb which Thor absorbed was not engulfing the Universe and it was not going to.. and if you are trying to imply that it was Universal level then that is not the case, it was just going to kill the Gods through time, its far from a Universal level attack, and Superman absorbed enough energy/anti-sunlight to vaporize half the Galaxy

Dude the bomb was made to kill the gods to destroy the universe, it was made to detonate through time and space and kill every single god ever existed, would have existed or exist, it wasn't going to kill anyone else, is like the bomb a Apocalypse in Axis (it was going to kill anything without the Mutant Gene). And it's range was Time and Space way bigger than that bomb, also Superman has tanked Supernovas before, but this was made of Anti-Sun light, he absorb it like normal sun light, he didn't tanked it or survive it's detonation it was like absorbing a sun's energy, just that. The Explosion would have vaporized half a galaxy yet it didn't get to explode.

Lmao wrong, it was made to destroy the Universe ? cuz thats what you said...that was nowhere close to Universal, you sound like connerwolf by saying those things lol, it was a bomb to kill the Gods through time, we do not know how much energy it has cuz it never tells us that, its not a Universal attack or anything like that, whats next it was also Multiversal ? please

Avatar image for mrdevil
#313 Edited by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@heaven_sings7 said:

@alessandro_souzamarques, @mrdevil lets look at other things for a while, Superman is stronger, way faster etc.. So you guys know Superman can vibrate and phase through attacks right ? so if he wants Thor can't even hit him, while he can blitz Thor anytime he feels like it

Vibrating and phasing through Doomsday's punches and fire breath

No Caption Provided

Vibrates and phases through Mongul and his sister's blasts while flying

No Caption Provided

only one small problem this is bloodlusted, and everytime Supes face is bc he is very concentrate, also thor can hit energy like enemies and he has fighted with phased people before

2429946-ThorMjolnir93d-PhaseDisruptionAveng.jpg (736×461)

Avatar image for mrdevil
#314 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:
@heaven_sings7 said:

@alessandro_souzamarques: That bomb which Thor absorbed was not engulfing the Universe and it was not going to.. and if you are trying to imply that it was Universal level then that is not the case, it was just going to kill the Gods through time, its far from a Universal level attack, and Superman absorbed enough energy/anti-sunlight to vaporize half the Galaxy

Dude the bomb was made to kill the gods to destroy the universe, it was made to detonate through time and space and kill every single god ever existed, would have existed or exist, it wasn't going to kill anyone else, is like the bomb a Apocalypse in Axis (it was going to kill anything without the Mutant Gene). And it's range was Time and Space way bigger than that bomb, also Superman has tanked Supernovas before, but this was made of Anti-Sun light, he absorb it like normal sun light, he didn't tanked it or survive it's detonation it was like absorbing a sun's energy, just that. The Explosion would have vaporized half a galaxy yet it didn't get to explode.

Lmao wrong, it was made to destroy the Universe ? cuz thats what you said...that was nowhere close to Universal, you sound like connerwolf by saying those things lol, it was a bomb to kill the Gods through time, we do not know how much energy it has cuz it never tells us that, its not a Universal attack or anything like that, whats next it was also Multiversal ? please

ups i mean Dude the bomb was made to kill the gods not to destroy the universe, my bad there, i write that paragraph in less than 30 seconds so didn't check what i putt.

Avatar image for heaven_sings7
#315 Posted by Heaven_Sings7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil: What ? dude he easily vibrated pashing through the attacks...and he was not bloodlust either

Avatar image for newecho
#316 Posted by newecho (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

@newecho said:

Why does thor have jumps in speed and his combat speed so inconsistent? answer truly is so he can fight every popular character at that time since he is so popular..If thor fights wolverine then it sells books and if he fights surfer, it again sells books. He has more than enough showings to prove that he can react to characters whom are as fast as supes, but people tend to choose to only pay attention to his lower showings and their minds are never going to be changed. You either believe he can or you believe he can't.. The thing about this particular fight is bfr is allowed,, so how does supes not get bfr'd? how does supes not eventually get wore down with magical attacks? and what does he do about the God Blast?

I appreciate that perspective. Thing is, the only thing we all have to go on if we assume foul play is at hand (i.e., writer's bowing to what's popular) is a presumption. I mean, we really don't know.

I just honestly have not seen legitimate FTL reaction speed from Thor. A bullet timer? For sure.

Thor could certainly BFR...but if each character is going all out and Supes is using his speed, I don't know how Thor even gets the chance to.

Magical attacks is something that has evolved somewhat over the years with Supes. It started out a full blown weakness....but DC's stance now is that "Superman has no more a defense to magical attacks than the average person does...".

Speed equalized? Thor would probably have the edge.

My thing is thor only needs to get supes off him for less than a second to do a god blast or to bfr supes... He can do that with lightning, in fact he tags ftl characters while they are moving with lightning....I don't think the magical attacks will win it for thor but it will hurt supes more in my opinion than a normal hit from thor's fist... We have seen what billy's lightning does to supes and thor's is stronger than that,, so I believe he should be able to get supes of him with lightning and then supes has no answer for the God Blast or the bfr. Supes only real advantage is his speed and lifting strength but its not a win all for him.. Thor has more ways to put supes down than the other way around.. Thor's fights with hyperion and gladiator and even sentry should at least give him the feats he needs to be in the fight speed wise...I am most certainly not saying that thor is as fast as supes,, I am saying that he can perceive him and react albeit with lightning or wind or just with mjolnir itself...

Avatar image for mrdevil
#317 Edited by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil: What ? dude he easily vibrated pashing through the attacks...and he was not bloodlust either

this fight is bloodlusted not calmed. Superman does that when he is concentrated and calmed.

Avatar image for heaven_sings7
#318 Posted by Heaven_Sings7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:
@heaven_sings7 said:

@mrdevil: What ? dude he easily vibrated pashing through the attacks...and he was not bloodlust either

this fight is bloodlusted not calmed. Superman does that when he is concentrated and calmed.

Those abilities are still an option which Supes can use, so it still stands that if he wants Thor can't hit him he will just phase through his attacks

Normal Darkseid >>> Thor, and Soulfire Darkseid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thor, while calm Superman broke an amped up nigh omnipotent Soulfire Darkseid in half, imagine what he's gonna do to Thor lol remember Thor can't regenerate like Darkseid

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allcreation
#319 Edited by AllCreation (143 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a Lot of Speculation going around... But in the one scan Thor literally outright says that Wolverine is faster than him... He makes it very clear so there isn't really much left to interpretation ... I'm sure we're not getting any FTL arguments for Wolverine so unless of course that was from a non canon comic I'm inclined to go with Superman here.

Also that version of Darkseid that Superman blew a hole through Was Fighting against the Presence (The Marvel equivalent of TOAA) and Winning!

Avatar image for mrdevil
#320 Edited by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@heaven_sings7 said:
@mrdevil said:
@heaven_sings7 said:

@mrdevil: What ? dude he easily vibrated pashing through the attacks...and he was not bloodlust either

this fight is bloodlusted not calmed. Superman does that when he is concentrated and calmed.

Those abilities are still an option which Supes can use, so it still stands that if he wants Thor can't hit him he will just phase through his attacks

Normal Darkseid >>> Thor, and Soulfire Darkseid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thor, while calm Superman broke an amped up nigh omnipotent Soulfire Darkseid in half, imagine what he's gonna do to Thor lol remember Thor can't regenerate like Darkseid

No Caption Provided

That was Final Crisis Superman, also normal Thanos > Darkseid, Thor in physical power on earth < Thanos going to full power Thor >= Thanos. 3474958-6480186336-34733.jpg (1920×2951)

Also Darkseid says himself in there that he had to adjust to this new existence.

Galactus has been hitted 3 times minimum by Thor whom knocked him out ones and that was base thor, Galactus >>>>> Darkseid

04-29-2008093037AM.jpg (744×1024)

04-29-2008093137AM.jpg (659×1024)

Galactus >>> Thanos

galactus14jn.jpg (1024×773)

Galactus >>> Thor

2870658-2408524-1435009-thor_vs_galactus_01_super.jpg (600×457)

1377187-thor_galactus_strike.jpg (612×446)

ThorvsSilverSurfer16.jpg (1024×801)

ThorvsSilverSurfer17.jpg (1024×804)

Thor vs Thanos

3457968-0677794838-30004.jpg (616×960)

bbt56ro.jpg (762×1200)

Thor vs Gorr

3266955-4204865032-32644.jpg (1249×1920)

Thor vs Phased Vision

2429946-ThorMjolnir93d-PhaseDisruptionAveng.jpg (736×461)

Thor vs Chaos King Mikaboshi

3497134-thor+2.jpg (597×914)

Thor vs Glory

ThorvsGlory02.jpg (1024×783)

ThorvsGlory03.jpg (1024×783)

ThorvsGlory04.jpg (1024×783)

ThorvsGlory05.jpg (1024×795)

Thor vs Phoenix

1779180-thor_vs_phoenix.jpg (600×903)

avengers-vs-x-men-20120419101304316-000.jpg (465×706)

3123191-3532361058-24327.jpg (560×850)

Avatar image for newecho
#321 Posted by newecho (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

@allcreation: Did you read wolverine vs thor?? it was god awful...Some of the stupidest writing ever just to get wolverine and thor in a title together to sell books...Thor wasn't trying to hurt him and wolverine thought he was sabertooth...When thor got serious he caught his foot and threw him across the field and then lit him up and that woke wolverine up basically...

Avatar image for mrdevil
#322 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@newecho said:

@allcreation: Did you read wolverine vs thor?? it was god awful...Some of the stupidest writing ever just to get wolverine and thor in a title together to sell books...Thor wasn't trying to hurt him and wolverine thought he was sabertooth...When thor got serious he caught his foot and threw him across the field and then lit him up and that woke wolverine up basically...

Avatar image for newecho
#323 Posted by newecho (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil: You don't have to really prove wolverine's speed ... He is low level super with admantium and mid level super without in the speed department.. Most think he is peak human tho...

Avatar image for mrdevil
#324 Edited by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@allcreation said:

There's a Lot of Speculation going around... But in the one scan Thor literally outright says that Wolverine is faster than him... He makes it very clear so there isn't really much left to interpretation ... I'm sure we're not getting any FTL arguments for Wolverine so unless of course that was from a non canon comic I'm inclined to go with Superman here.

Also that version of Darkseid that Superman blew a hole through Was Fighting against the Presence (The Marvel equivalent of TOAA) and Winning!

up there i posted cannons of Wolverine's fighting super fast and killing in what it takes to blink. Also Thor has hurt people like mikaboshi and that guy had absorbed 99% of the whole universe.

Avatar image for mrdevil
#325 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@newecho said:

@mrdevil: You don't have to really prove wolverine's speed ... He is low level super with admantium and mid level super without in the speed department.. Most think he is peak human tho...

yeah but some people forgot that Wolvie is actually very fast in combat skill, Thor wasn't even trying to hurt him, otherwise

Thor would kill him. also some people forget that Superman has been hitted and evaded by way more slower people than Thor and Wolverine

Avatar image for tensor
#326 Posted by tensor (8609 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:
@newecho said:

@mrdevil: You don't have to really prove wolverine's speed ... He is low level super with admantium and mid level super without in the speed department.. Most think he is peak human tho...

yeah but some people forgot that Wolvie is actually very fast in combat skill, Thor wasn't even trying to hurt him, otherwise

Thor would kill him. also some people forget that Superman has been hitted and evaded by way more slower people than Thor and Wolverine

That is a poor showing of Thor VS Wolverine.He did not have his healing ability and he survived that hit from Thor.

Read the scan of Superman you post.

Avatar image for allcreation
#327 Posted by AllCreation (143 posts) - - Show Bio

So was the First fight between Wolverine and Thor (where Thor says that Wolverine is faster) Not Canon then? As a side note I never said Wolverine wasn't fast just not FTL or rather not fast enough to keep up with Superman.

Avatar image for heaven_sings7
#328 Edited by Heaven_Sings7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil: And ? Soulfire Darkseid is more powerful than Galactus and Thanos and Thor, look what regular Superman did to him, this is whats gonna happen to Thor and he cannot regenerate, and some might say Darkseid is still more powerful than Thanos who is overrated beyond belief here on this site, besides all of those times Thanos beat Thor and stomped him, so what are you taking about saying Thor >= Thanos ??lmao

In the instance where you say Thor >= Thanos, Thanos took his best lightening attacks and was not even damaged in the slightest, then Thanos ONE SHOTTED Thor with a punch

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mrdevil
#329 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor said:
@mrdevil said:
@newecho said:

@mrdevil: You don't have to really prove wolverine's speed ... He is low level super with admantium and mid level super without in the speed department.. Most think he is peak human tho...

yeah but some people forgot that Wolvie is actually very fast in combat skill, Thor wasn't even trying to hurt him, otherwise

Thor would kill him. also some people forget that Superman has been hitted and evaded by way more slower people than Thor and Wolverine

That is a poor showing of Thor VS Wolverine.He did not have his healing ability and he survived that hit from Thor.

Read the scan of Superman you post.

Wolverine had his healing factor in that fight.

Avatar image for newecho
#330 Posted by newecho (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor: He survived because thor allowed it...He was never trying to hurt wolverine...

Avatar image for tensor
#331 Posted by tensor (8609 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:
@tensor said:
@mrdevil said:
@newecho said:

@mrdevil: You don't have to really prove wolverine's speed ... He is low level super with admantium and mid level super without in the speed department.. Most think he is peak human tho...

yeah but some people forgot that Wolvie is actually very fast in combat skill, Thor wasn't even trying to hurt him, otherwise

Thor would kill him. also some people forget that Superman has been hitted and evaded by way more slower people than Thor and Wolverine

That is a poor showing of Thor VS Wolverine.He did not have his healing ability and he survived that hit from Thor.

Read the scan of Superman you post.

Wolverine had his healing factor in that fight.

I see you are one of those person who does not read and is going to show low end feats.

This is the page beforeThor hit him with the hammer.Tell me again where he has is healing factor.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mrdevil
#332 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil: And ? Soulfire Darkseid is more powerful than Galactus and Thanos and Thor, look what regular Superman did to him, this is whats gonna happen to Thor and he cannot regenerate, and some might say Darkseid is still more powerful than Thanos who is overrated beyond belief here on this site

The Avengers vs Beyonders-Worthy - YouTube

And Darkseid didn't had adjusted yet to that power. Read you own scans.

Avatar image for tensor
#333 Posted by tensor (8609 posts) - - Show Bio

@newecho: Thor had no choice he was being controlled.

It is clear you have no idea what was going on in the comic.

Avatar image for heaven_sings7
#334 Posted by Heaven_Sings7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:
@heaven_sings7 said:

@mrdevil: And ? Soulfire Darkseid is more powerful than Galactus and Thanos and Thor, look what regular Superman did to him, this is whats gonna happen to Thor and he cannot regenerate, and some might say Darkseid is still more powerful than Thanos who is overrated beyond belief here on this site

The Avengers vs Beyonders-Worthy - YouTube

And Darkseid didn't had adjusted yet to that power. Read you own scans.

So ? he was still owning the Source of DCU, and he was still much more powerful than Thor, fact, and this amped up Darkseid was still much stronger than regular Darkseid who >>> Thor, yet Superman broke him in half

Avatar image for mrdevil
#335 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor: oh you mean this one? i was referring to the other one.

Avatar image for mrdevil
#336 Edited by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@heaven_sings7 said:
@mrdevil said:
@heaven_sings7 said:

@mrdevil: And ? Soulfire Darkseid is more powerful than Galactus and Thanos and Thor, look what regular Superman did to him, this is whats gonna happen to Thor and he cannot regenerate, and some might say Darkseid is still more powerful than Thanos who is overrated beyond belief here on this site

The Avengers vs Beyonders-Worthy - YouTube

And Darkseid didn't had adjusted yet to that power. Read you own scans.

So ? he was still owning the Source of DCU, and he was still much more powerful than Thor, fact, and this amped up Darkseid was still much stronger than regular Darkseid who >>> Thor, yet Superman broke him in half

no, he was owning a darkseid that hadn't adapted to the source yet. also the faster superman goes the harder he becomes.

The more mass he adquire the more hard he becomes. barely going to light speed he bust asteroids.

Avatar image for newecho
#337 Edited by newecho (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor: I just read the comic again yesterday... Its on marvel unlimited and takes about 7 minutes to read the whole thing...What are you talking about thor was being controlled?? he is literally trying to get wolverine to come to his senses and is calling him friend the whole time they are fighting...Wolverine wakes up in the bar and see's all his enemies and he attacks them.. He sees thor as sabertooth... Thor goes looking for him and then is trying to calm him down and eventually fries him and Wolverine comes to his senses...Thor then says luckily wolverine friend you came to your senses before someone got hurt except for me,,, Wolverine comments on how he should have known sabertooth couldn't fly and control the weather... I don't think you are talking about the same comic...

Edit(bar patrons as enemies,, my bad)

Avatar image for heaven_sings7
#338 Posted by Heaven_Sings7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil: Lmao asteroids, you are funny and know nothing of the scans you post, that was a shadow moon he busted with the IMP

Avatar image for mrdevil
#339 Edited by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@heaven_sings7 said:

@mrdevil: Lmao asteroids, you are funny and know nothing of the scans you post, that was a shadow moon he busted with the IMP

keep going i putt more on it. Thor braking galactus, Thor braking planet with the strength of their strikes, two thor's strike went through the space and was hear by Beta Ray Bill

Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman and Darkseid.

Avatar image for heaven_sings7
#340 Posted by Heaven_Sings7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil: Superman was not owning Soulfire Darkseid at all, he just broke him in half casually, he never went near light speed to do this, he just straight up flew through him and broke him in half, also this Darkseid was only adjusting to his new omniscience as he only said he needs to adjust to this ALL SEEING existance that is all he needed adjusting to, he powerful enough to use his power to overwhelm the source of DCU and their battle was "cutting the fabric of reality to the bleed" So Darkseid could fight at that level and had control over his power

"And Darkseid exhibiting nearly unimaginable might, their battle is cutting through the fabric of reality to the bleed"

No Caption Provided

Yea that same Darkseid who had nearly unimaginable might, and who is much more powerful than Thor Slowdinson, Superman did this to him

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for heaven_sings7
#342 Posted by Heaven_Sings7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:
@heaven_sings7 said:

@mrdevil: Lmao asteroids, you are funny and know nothing of the scans you post, that was a shadow moon he busted with the IMP

keep going i putt more on it. Thor braking galactus, Thor braking planet with the strength of their strikes, two thor's strike went through the space and was hear by Beta Ray Bill

Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman and Darkseid.

And Soulfire Darkseid >>> Galactus and Thor, Thor never beat Galactus, Superman broke in half a nigh omnipotent Soulfire Darkseid who >>> Galactus, The Source of DCU >>>>> Galactus and Soulfire Darkseid was owning the Source lol what does that say ?

Avatar image for tensor
#343 Posted by tensor (8609 posts) - - Show Bio

@newecho said:

@tensor: I just read the comic again yesterday... Its on marvel unlimited and takes about 7 minutes to read the whole thing...What are you talking about thor was being controlled?? he is literally trying to get wolverine to come to his senses and is calling him friend the whole time they are fighting...Wolverine wakes up in the bar and see's all his enemies and he attacks them.. He sees thor as sabertooth... Thor goes looking for him and then is trying to calm him down and eventually fries him and Wolverine comes to his senses...Thor then says luckily wolverine friend you came to your senses before someone got hurt except for me,,, Wolverine comments on how he should have known sabertooth couldn't fly and control the weather... I don't think you are talking about the same comic...

Edit(bar patrons as enemies,, my bad)

I am talking about the uncanny avengers comic.That was posted.

Avatar image for newecho
#344 Posted by newecho (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor: Oh ok,, my bad I thought you were talking about the wolverine vs thor comic

Avatar image for jagernutt
#345 Edited by jagernutt (17623 posts) - - Show Bio

@allcreation:

It is cannon. But still is PIS and bad writing.

The PIS rule exist specifically for isolated case's of bad writing. In order for that scan to count as legit, it must be proved 3 separate times according to comicvine rules.

Avatar image for mrdevil
#346 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@heaven_sings7: congrats he brake a none adapted to his powers Darkseid

Avatar image for heaven_sings7
#347 Posted by Heaven_Sings7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:
@heaven_sings7 said:

@mrdevil: Lmao asteroids, you are funny and know nothing of the scans you post, that was a shadow moon he busted with the IMP

keep going i putt more on it. Thor braking galactus, Thor braking planet with the strength of their strikes, two thor's strike went through the space and was hear by Beta Ray Bill

Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman and Darkseid.

So what ? Superman broke Emperor Joker's head, Emperor Joker is an omnipotent reality warping God just like Mxy and had Mxy's power and destroyed and recreated the Universe in his own image, he owned and mind controlled the freaking Spectre making him giggle and put him as a bird in a cage, Spectre >>>>>>>>>>> Galactus or Thor

No Caption Provided

Emperor Joker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Galactus and Thor slowdinson and all whom Thor has fought, and Superman damaged his head and broke straight through it

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for newecho
#348 Posted by newecho (7279 posts) - - Show Bio

@tensor: To be fair in the uncanny one,, just because she was turning off his healing factor doesn't mean he wouldn't survive.. I think the writer turned it off to allow him to be knocked out and to make wolvie look good as he can be knocked out by much less than that.. and it should have started working once the goatfaced girl quit looking at him...

Avatar image for mrdevil
#349 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:
@heaven_sings7 said:

@mrdevil: Lmao asteroids, you are funny and know nothing of the scans you post, that was a shadow moon he busted with the IMP

keep going i putt more on it. Thor braking galactus, Thor braking planet with the strength of their strikes, two thor's strike went through the space and was hear by Beta Ray Bill

Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman and Darkseid.

So what ? Superman broke Emperor Joker's head, Emperor Joker is an omnipotent reality warping God just like Mxy and had Mxy's power and destroyed and recreated the Universe in his own image, he owned and mind controlled the freaking Spectre making him giggle and put him as a bird in a cage, Spectre >>>>>>>>>>> Galactus or Thor

No Caption Provided

Emperor Joker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Galactus and Thor slowdinson and all whom Thor has fought, and Superman damaged his head and broke straight through it

No Caption Provided

The post i putt was Infinity Gauntlet Thanos, yet Thor send him flying like nothing

Infinity Gauntlet Thanos become at the the universe itself.

Avatar image for heaven_sings7
#350 Edited by Heaven_Sings7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:

@heaven_sings7: congrats he brake a none adapted to his powers Darkseid

Lol even after I showed you Soulfire Darkseid's power of him exhibiting nearly unimaginable might and cutting the fabric of reality in battle, you still spout your nonsense, indeed you are laughable lol can you believe this guy @kingofkings1