#201 Posted by green_skaar (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight would be really close. Both are for the most part the most powerful Earth-bound hero's in their respective universes, both take on epic foes regularly. If Thor fights like he usually does I give the edge to Superman, if Thor fights smart (using the gambit of abilities at his disposal) I give the edge to Thor. In either case I don't see either stomping the other.

#202 Posted by jagernutt (16340 posts) - - Show Bio
#203 Posted by TheGrayGhost (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman speed blitzes Thor as usual

#204 Edited by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: well they are bloodlusted, that would make it a draw? Also it says the full potential of their powers.

#205 Posted by green_skaar (12273 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrdevil said:

@green_skaar: well they are bloodlusted, that would make it a draw?

To me it's a toss up. I can good cases for either winning.

#206 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil said:

@green_skaar: well they are bloodlusted, that would make it a draw?

To me it's a toss up. I can good cases for either winning.

agree.

#207 Posted by Conner_Wolf (6378 posts) - - Show Bio

@elmohump:But of course it works if you're trying to make Thor look slow, correct?

#208 Posted by Conner_Wolf (6378 posts) - - Show Bio

@newecho: @mrdevil:

No Caption Provided

You both nailed it on the head, people will either believe or not believe and use arguments like "Consistency" to act as though they're right. They try to state the current Marvel editor thinks Thor is slow, meanwhile his writers and creators say he's not slow at all. There's plenty of on-panel feats to go either way, but I think I said it best to Leo, as soon as one person throws out a low-end feat, then it just becomes a shit-throwing contest of who's character has been shown in weaker situations. It's pretty sad that even on ComicVine you have people who's only argument in a battle is "A lost to B so C is clearly faster" but then you turn around with the same situation, only to show them as fast, but it doesn't count.

In a battle, one should only present the best feats of their character. If it's PIS, that's one thing, but if a good majority of the time a character is displayed as doing something, showing a low-end feat of them failing to do it shouldn't be allowed. The only problem there is sorting through what is and isn't PIS, but that can be done reasonably and with evidence to back it up, as opposed to the way we do things now where, if a character is shown to be slow X amount of times, they are slow, period.

#209 Edited by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio
#210 Posted by TheGrayGhost (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since we now count all feats ever , regardless of consistency , Post crisis supes has infinite speed and even in his Bryne days can go toe to toe with universal level beings , while flat out lol noping multiversal black holes later in his career

supes stomps wid dem bad@ss featz then amirite?

Or, Thor isnt particularly fast in the overall context of his career, especially relative to superman, and is going to get knocked out before he pulls out any of his hax hammer tricks

#211 Posted by Conner_Wolf (6378 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegrayghost: And Thor can knock out the Phoenix Force with a single throw from his hammer, take on Galactus with a bullrush, knock out the abstract entity Lord of Wills, knock out Ego The Living Planet, etc....

Again, I stated there is room for PIS, but when it's a clear 50/50 split over the course of someone's career, you can't just go "Oh they can't do it" and leave it at that, if you have a weight where both sides have an even amount of evidence, you have to consider both sides and what he does in them, and Thor, with all he does, should have nanosecond reaction speeds.

#212 Posted by johnfrank120 (6702 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this is new.

#213 Posted by Conner_Wolf (6378 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh: Excuse me while I facepalm, no no no, don't look at the moments of processing speed and reaction speed I put forth, no don't do that at all.

#214 Posted by TheGrayGhost (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

@conner_wolf: He didnt take on Galactus anything, to the extent of his father getting ass whupped in the same fight by a starving Big G, the Phoenix force thing otherwise comes in an arc that treats all previous feats as things to be scoffed at to the extent of any number of bizarre fight sequences to the extent of having Ben beat Namor underwater , while having good ol Tony disrupt the force itself as far as its validity goes . Ego, outside of things like occasionally throwing down with Galactus , falls in the same category as Mephisto and The Stranger in having difficulty/ outright losing to beings far lower on the cosmic rungs like Nova Prime and the surfer , without having any particularly decent feats of their own to compensate for such things

None of the things you cited there for Thor are in any way valid or even what you are trying to claim they are, in terms of how impressive they are

Aside from that, trying to pass of a microsecond as a nanosecond feat is amusing in itself, even ignoring how this one feat is contradicted by lack of...pretty much anything else on that scale and falls in the " that one time Supes flew through infinite dimensions cuz he LUURRVES lois " category

No, based on consistent , high end feats, Thor is as fast or slightly faster than your average street leveller while post crisis supes clocks in at the lightspeed range

The difference in speed is sufficient for supes to knock him out before he even realizes the fight has begun

#215 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysticmedivh

Please show moments were has Thor being too slow to react.

#216 Posted by TheGrayGhost (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil: Cant really post scans right now but here are some of the top of my head, failing to land a hit on daredevil, noting logan being faster than him , getting shot in Black Panthers solo, getting blitzed by gladiator , mongoose etc

#217 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@conner_wolf: He didnt take on Galactus anything, to the extent of his father getting ass whupped in the same fight by a starving Big G, the Phoenix force thing otherwise comes in an arc that treats all previous feats as things to be scoffed at to the extent of any number of bizarre fight sequences to the extent of having Ben beat Namor underwater , while having good ol Tony disrupt the force itself as far as its validity goes . Ego, outside of things like occasionally throwing down with Galactus , falls in the same category as Mephisto and The Stranger in having difficulty/ outright losing to beings far lower on the cosmic rungs like Nova Prime and the surfer , without having any particularly decent feats of their own to compensate for such things

None of the things you cited there for Thor are in any way valid or even what you are trying to claim they are, in terms of how impressive they are

Aside from that, trying to pass of a microsecond as a nanosecond feat is amusing in itself, even ignoring how this one feat is contradicted by lack of...pretty much anything else on that scale and falls in the " that one time Supes flew through infinite dimensions cuz he LUURRVES lois " category

No, based on consistent , high end feats, Thor is as fast or slightly faster than your average street leveller while post crisis supes clocks in at the lightspeed range

The difference in speed is sufficient for supes to knock him out before he even realizes the fight has begun

4081108-664581-2563308_07_27_2011_19.jpg (1280×1995)

2870658-2408524-1435009-thor_vs_galactus_01_super.jpg (600×457)

1377187-thor_galactus_strike.jpg (612×446)

ThorMjolnir243-LightningChaosWar5.jpg (597×914)

ThorMjolnir228-StormChaosWarThor1.jpg (582×900)

Difference in speed won't matter when Thor can react and give just as much

Thor is fighting the enchanters and react to a FTL Mjolnirg while also punching the enemies controlling it in Nanoseconds.

1364020-reactsmicrosecond.jpg (704×1024)

or more resently in the case of Thor vs DS Sentry

3525600-uncanny+avengers+10.jpg (617×960)

3462394-3198209-2.jpg (1920×2951)

3462395-3198253-3.jpg (1920×2951)

3521627-4114412183-33310.jpg (1920×2951)

is-thor-really-ftl-in-combat-speed-72672.jpg (1507×1920)

4164560-5614810254-34604.jpg (1920×2951)

4229186-uncanny+avengers+011-017.jpg (1920×2951) - Superman can't do something like this.

also

3883159-2839576822-33975.jpg (453×700) - Superman's speed won't matter much.

#218 Posted by Conner_Wolf (6378 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegrayghost: Yes he did, he bullrushed him twice.

And look, you're making arguments for PIS, I thought now according to you, we count all feats ever? Hmmmmmmmmm, it's almost as though you're bias and trying to warp what I'm trying to say.

Yeah, no, you're just wrong, based on consistent, high-end feats against beings like Hyperion, Gladiator-both of whom regularly fight at nanosecond speeds-Sentry, Silver Surfer-multiple times-even his own possessed hammer. He's reacted at a billionth the speed of light to save Red Hulk from a Black Hole. He's been able to perceive Scuttlebutt moving hundreds of times the speed of light-if he couldn't process FTL speeds he wouldn't have been able to see it as he was flying towards it-and when Gorr got blasted lightyears away and his eyes were able to follow the speed and then follow him to the location he landed at. Doing that means he can process things moving many times the speed of light.

And he has lesser feats that clearly outweigh everything you're saying about him. Zefra, Hermes, Quicksilver, Bor, The Wrecking Crew, Phoenix Force Telepathic Attacks-twice-he's blitzed Sentinels and Deathseed Sentry quite recently in fact. His very character origins define him as being able to swing Mjolnir at the speed of light. So if he can process the speeds of someone moving far beyond the speed of light, and then punch around the speed of light, that means he has FTL nanosecond combat speed.

Why should we use the low-end feats? Wait, I know the answer, because you want to, that's why.

#219 Edited by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegrayghost said:

@mrdevil: Cant really post scans right now but here are some of the top of my head, failing to land a hit on daredevil, noting logan being faster than him , getting shot in Black Panthers solo, getting blitzed by gladiator , mongoose etc

3243335-wolverine+speed+feat+2.jpg (657×1022) - wolverine is not very slow that we can say,

and if Thor wanted he would have killed him,

3625848-2560772292-uncan.jpg (600×929)

also superman has been hited by slow people as well.

3419273-hemanvssuperman.jpg (1312×1009)

3883159-2839576822-33975.jpg (453×700)

Superman-v-Batman.jpg (600×300)

#220 Posted by jagernutt (16340 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight could clearly go either way.

#221 Posted by TheGrayGhost (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

@conner_wolf: To the point of no effect whatsoever . Assuming that WAS your point, how is that even a speed feat? How fast do you feel a dude needs to move ( in space lets not forget) to " bullrush" Galactus?

If you are foolish enough to not get the irony in " count all feats ever" when Im mentioning supermans over the top feats in the same sentence as to how disasterous the argument can be, Im not sure you are worth my time replying to

Otherwise? Nothing about any of the feats I noted is PIS

Tagging people faster than yourself in no way constitutes an actual speed feat. Otherwise Captain Cold? Heat wave? Captain Boomerang? Deathstroke? Batman? all FTL from " tagging" a FTL dude ( actually using his speed unlike many of the examples you mentioned , who just stood there and let Thor hit them)

Heck even *racing* with a faster dude is not necessarily indicative of anything other than PIS, without consistent independent speed feats of their. Superman alone, has raced Wally close , as in right on his heels , at least 4 times after Wally had been established as a WTF FTL dude, without even going to their pre Zero hour races

None of that is legit for Supes for the simple reason that his speed feats , outside of a couple of outliers are simply not as good as wally, to the extent of needing to be lent speed by Wally to achieve FTL speed

aside from the fact that the exact speed is never mentioned in the black hole feat, even taking your fanfiction at face value, thats travel speed

Superman? Dude has raced from another galaxy to " save" Lois from a mob in the space of a short fight sequence as far as similarly useless travel speed feats go

The scuttlebutt feat is about as useful as Batman spotting objects moving at 1/10th the speed of light, or indeed us noting vastly hypersonic comets in the sky, in the space is BIG. How big? Big as in the chances of colliding with an asteroid in the freakin asteroid field are one in a billion big

Kyle actually notes this is League of one, where an asteroid moving across the solar system is seemingly stationary relative to him because space is sooo big

You are otherwise arguing for this and the Gorr feat, that someone who has feats for seeing objects a solar system away , well ...seeing objects in space actually being a feat as opposed to him simply having god vision or whatever

Superman has otherwise seen objects at the end of the universe as a kid from smallville? speed feat presumably then?

Oh and jobbing out the characters mentioned , most of whom dont have any kind of quantifiable speed feats, is nothing but that. Jobbing

You dont have to be FTL to send an object flying at FTL speeds just like I dont have to be capable of moving at 100 MPH to be sending a ball flying at 100 MPH . Throwing Mjolnir as any speed is entirely strength related, Hulk has otherwise punched people to the moon and whatnot. This has nothing to do with speed as much as the strength in his arms

Heh. None of that has anything to do with me " wanting" to use low end feats. That has more to do with " consistent feats " in fact

Just as me noting supes matching wally for speed, and hes done this at least half a dozen times OTOH, doesnt count for supes given his

a) own independent, non fight related consistent feats

b) consistent performances against jay, diana, jesse, jonn, adam, marvel, max mercury etc who all operate on the " near lightspeed range" throughout his career

outside of thar things like supes needing to be speed lent to be FTL, and thor failinng to react to bullets as an actual speed sequence / plot point sure count against them yeah

#222 Posted by Redatom1234 (2813 posts) - - Show Bio

@newecho: god blast has to be charged up which will take a while, and what if in that time thor is spinning his hammer, superman smacks the Asgard out of him which just keeps delaying the process

Thor could win if superman doesn't use his powers right but his speed strength and durability are what take the win for me

#223 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@newecho: god blast has to be charged up which will take a while, and what if in that time thor is spinning his hammer, superman smacks the Asgard out of him which just keeps delaying the process

Thor could win if superman doesn't use his powers right but his speed strength and durability are what take the win for me

thor has use the godblast really fast and has counter the attacks of Phoenix.

#224 Posted by newecho (7221 posts) - - Show Bio

@redatom1234: You are acting like it takes minutes to charge the god blast... Thor is swinging faster than light.. To get off a god blast,, all thor has to do is hit supes and knock him back and then whirl the hammer and then let go of a god blast... Supes has no answer for that... Supes would have to knock out thor and I don't think he can knock him out before thor can at least hit him back to get a God Blast off.. Bfr is still a viable option too...

#225 Edited by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

1. To the point of no effect whatsoever . Assuming that WAS your point, how is that even a speed feat? How fast do you feel a dude needs to move ( in space lets not forget) to " bullrush" Galactus?
  2. If you are foolish enough to not get the irony in " count all feats ever" when Im mentioning supermans over the top feats in the same sentence as to how disasterous the argument can be, Im not sure you are worth my time replying to
  3. Otherwise? Nothing about any of the feats I noted is PIS
  4. Tagging people faster than yourself in no way constitutes an actual speed feat. Otherwise Captain Cold? Heat wave? Captain Boomerang? Deathstroke? Batman? all FTL from " tagging" a FTL dude ( actually using his speed unlike many of the examples you mentioned , who just stood there and let Thor hit them)
  5. Heck even *racing* with a faster dude is not necessarily indicative of anything other than PIS, without consistent independent speed feats of their. Superman alone, has raced Wally close , as in right on his heels , at least 4 times after Wally had been established as a WTF FTL dude, without even going to their pre Zero hour races
  6. None of that is legit for Supes for the simple reason that his speed feats , outside of a couple of outliers are simply not as good as wally, to the extent of needing to be lent speed by Wally to achieve FTL speed
  7. aside from the fact that the exact speed is never mentioned in the black hole feat, even taking your fanfiction at face value, thats travel speed
  8. Superman? Dude has raced from another galaxy to " save" Lois from a mob in the space of a short fight sequence as far as similarly useless travel speed feats go
  9. The scuttlebutt feat is about as useful as Batman spotting objects moving at 1/10th the speed of light, or indeed us noting vastly hypersonic comets in the sky, in the space is BIG. How big? Big as in the chances of colliding with an asteroid in the freakin asteroid field are one in a billion big Kyle actually notes this is League of one, where an asteroid moving across the solar system is seemingly stationary relative to him because space is sooo big
  10. You are otherwise arguing for this and the Gorr feat, that someone who has feats for seeing objects a solar system away , well ...seeing objects in space actually being a feat as opposed to him simply having god vision or whatever Superman has otherwise seen objects at the end of the universe as a kid from smallville? speed feat presumably then? Oh and jobbing out the characters mentioned , most of whom dont have any kind of quantifiable speed feats, is nothing but that. Jobbing You dont have to be FTL to send an object flying at FTL speeds just like I dont have to be capable of moving at 100 MPH to be sending a ball flying at 100 MPH . Throwing Mjolnir as any speed is entirely strength related, Hulk has otherwise punched people to the moon and whatnot. This has nothing to do with speed as much as the strength in his arms Heh. None of that has anything to do with me " wanting" to use low end feats. That has more to do with " consistent feats " in fact
  11. Just as me noting supes matching wally for speed, and hes done this at least half a dozen times OTOH, doesnt count for supes given his a) own independent, non fight related consistent feats b) consistent performances against jay, diana, jesse, jonn, adam, marvel, max mercury etc who all operate on the " near lightspeed range" throughout his career
  12. outside of thar things like supes needing to be speed lent to be FTL, and thor failinng to react to bullets as an actual speed sequence / plot point sure count against them yeah
  1. Well considering that Galactus has taken Planet Busting attacks like nothing we need to say damm fast
  2. Let's count all feats then Superman can't survive this ThorMjolnir228-StormChaosWarThor1.jpg (582×900) or thisThorMjolnir243-LightningChaosWar5.jpg (597×914) when he has been hurt by this 2872876-ocean_master_tanks_jla_004.jpg (3975×3056)
  3. Most of the feats of Superman are PIS
  4. Superman has beentaged by slower than Thor, and Thor has been proven to be way faster than SS.
  5. The Superman racing Flash isn't nothing more than PIS, SS is a FTL character as well.
  6. Then when he send Wally flying they weren't moving at FTL bc it doesn't say so, due this character move FTL speed you wanted or not.
  7. Skyfather Thor send flying gorr many light year away from they were and Thor and ST were in there moments later.
  8. only that thor has been reacting to nanoseconds speed in multiple occasion so you are saying nothing in here.
  9. only that thor has been reacting to nanoseconds speed in multiple occasion so you are saying nothing in here.
  10. Same than 9 vision has nothing to do with reaction.
  11. Thor has matched and surpassed SS, Hyperion, Gladiator, Sentry all of them are FTL
  12. Just as Superman being punched by batman (that even make him bleed), WW, Shazam, Lex Luthor, that none of them has FTL speed feats or Nano seconds reaction.
#226 Posted by Conner_Wolf (6378 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegrayghost: Tagging and fighting on even terms with someone who's FTL are totally different, and Flash doesn't count because he holds back. He is a non-factor in speed arguments because of it.

Then please tell me, what the hell are you supposed to use as FTL feats? Oh let me guess, stuff only DC characteers have done, how convenient that anything Thor does, never counts according to DC fans, how freaking convenient.

Your argument against Scuttlebutt is stupid, considering he was standing-flying-right next to it, and it was moving many times the speed of light.

Yeah, a direct speed doesn't need to be mentioned, because if you actually take science-I know facts might be hard for you to take in, but just follow me on this one-a black hole pulls someone in in a billionth of a second, that is nanosecond level speeds and Thor was able to process what was going on, make the decision, and leap into action.

Every single feat I listed is legitimate, you just can't admit it.

It has nothing to do with consistency, that's such a bullcrap argument that I'm tired of hearing about, I can bring up 20+ scans right now of Superman showing sub-FTL speeds in combat, as in, below Mach speeds, getting outsped by bullets, do you get it? Every character is inconsistent, IT'S FICTION. Arguing consistency is like DBZ Power Scaling.

And no, overall, Thor's more consistent feats show him as fast, that is just pure fact. Let's see, against Spider-Man, Mongoose, Wolverine, and Daredevil people like to bring up, yes?

Superman has been outsped by General, alien insects, Despero, Proteus, sonic attacks-which move, yes, at the speed of sound-bullets, etc.... so what was that about inconsistencies? If you want to use them for Thor, you have to use them for Superman, end of story.

#227 Posted by KingOfKings1 (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

Vice president of Marvel (Tombreevort )> Thor bags / thor trolls travel speed reactions

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nuff said

#228 Posted by KingOfKings1 (2092 posts) - - Show Bio
#229 Posted by Chimeroid (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

please let this argument die... It is more toxic than any of the DBZ threads ever. People will never agree on this and Thor fans will NEVER accept the fact that he is slow. Even in his fastest reaction showings composite Supes is leagues above him

#230 Posted by KingOfKings1 (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

please let this argument die... It is more toxic than any of the DBZ threads ever. People will never agree on this and Thor fans will NEVER accept the fact that he is slow. Even in his fastest reaction showings composite Supes is leagues above him

#231 Posted by Redatom1234 (2813 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdevil oh, sorry didn't know that

@newecho ok maybe it doesn't take minutes to charge a god blast but I thought that it wasn't an instantaneous move, I thought he had to charge it up, and with the stats , I didn't see the fight taking that long(sorry about that)I agree with you that thor can hit supes but I'm still a little wary of one strike putting him down, also how is the BFR performed because if there is time for supes to swoop in then it could get tough

#232 Posted by newecho (7221 posts) - - Show Bio

@redatom1234: Well the god blast takes different amount of times to charge,, depends on the writer I reckon??... The op said they are fighting at their best so I am assuming he could do it as soon as he needed to.Its his end all move or his move of last resort. I think supes would have to knock him out quickly and thor is two durable and could put lightning through his whole body to get supes off him, which in turn gives him an opening to get off a God Blast. Supes wouldn't be able to survive it(not be knocked out)or dodge it,,, because its never been dodged.

I am not even going to address the tom brevoort troll comments.

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
#233 Edited by Jesusthesefanboys (1049 posts) - - Show Bio

@newecho: nice fan fiction, but thor is most likely to slow and gets blitz just like sentry did to him.

#234 Posted by Redatom1234 (2813 posts) - - Show Bio
#235 Posted by newecho (7221 posts) - - Show Bio

@jesusthesefanboys: Thor gets blitzed,,, charges his whole body with lightning and supes goes flying dazed for less than a second,,, thor then charges a god blast... Where is the fan fiction? Are you saying thor can't charge his body to get supes off of him or what?

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
#236 Posted by TheNaughtyTitan (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

@conner_wolf:

Your argument against Scuttlebutt is stupid, considering he was standing-flying-right next to it, and it was moving many times the speed of light.

Prove that skuttlebutt is going FTL, I remember last time I talked to you, you never proved your claim of skuttlebutt moving FTL.

high-end feats against beings like Hyperion

Are you talking about this scan?

No Caption Provided

I have seen you use this in arguments before and it is not even close to a reaction feat, Thor does not react to the blitz, hyperion hits him btw. Thor says "uhh" when hyperion hits him and afterwards he comments on the power of hyperion's blow.

and when Gorr got blasted lightyears away and his eyes were able to follow the speed and then follow him to the location he landed at. Doing that means he can process things moving many times the speed of light.

I have already debunked this before conner. This is not even close to what happened and you have literally no proof of your claims. Gorr got hit in a certain direction and they followed him, that's all the scan shows. You're blatantly lying by saying otherwise. This is why no one takes you seriously, you constantly lie to further your bias.

Every single feat I listed is legitimate, you just can't admit it.

Nope, as I have shown above that statement is incorrect.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#237 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11186 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

#238 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

Vice president of Marvel (Tombreevort )> Thor bags / thor trolls travel speed reactions

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Nuff said

They are all saying is runing speed, nothing to do with fighting capabilities, time reaction or movement also,

3797418-0837897858-32433.jpg (657×1022)

3243335-wolverine+speed+feat+2.jpg (657×1022)

3626884-3812741965-wolve.jpg (500×701)

1639896-amazing_spiderman_287_19.jpg (948×1411)

Daredevil016-14.jpg (716×1024)

1205399-qs2.jpg (1288×1920)

3763393-qs.png (600×922)

3161878-1854110718-37297.jpg (537×820)

#239 Posted by Conner_Wolf (6378 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenaughtytitan: The fact he was struck does not mean he was blitzed, it means he got hit once then responded immediately, he reacts to the blitz. Reacting does not equate to having to dance around them.

Skip to 1:33 "Several times the speed of light"

Said the greatest liar of all time, here's what you don't understand because clearly you've never taken a science class. If he got blasted at hundreds or thousands of times the speed of light, that means the blast was moving at those speeds, thus pushing Gorr at those speeds. Which means his eyes were capable of following not only the blast, but which way it sent Gorr, who would have been moving at insane speeds. Not my fault you can't use logic.

You haven't debunked anything, you just think you have because it makes you feel better inside.

#240 Posted by TheNaughtyTitan (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

@conner_wolf:

The fact he was struck does not mean he was blitzed, it means he got hit once then responded immediately, he reacts to the blitz. Reacting does not equate to having to dance around them.

He didn't react to anything kiddo, he got hit and then he hit hyperion afterwards... how does that show that he reacted to a blitz?

Hey kiddo, you can't post video's in a spoiler block, still waiting for you to prove your claims.

Said the greatest liar of all time, here's what you don't understand because clearly you've never taken a science class. If he got blasted at hundreds or thousands of times the speed of light, that means the blast was moving at those speeds, thus pushing Gorr at those speeds. Which means his eyes were capable of following not only the blast, but which way it sent Gorr, who would have been moving at insane speeds. Not my fault you can't use logic.

Thor hit him with straight blast sending gorr the direction he hit him... Thor then followed the direction he hit him in. The scan in no way proves he was following gorr with eye sight. You don't have any proof of your claims XD! Where is it stated gorr got hit and "thousands" of times the speed of light? It is stated that he got hit lightyears away in seconds, it never said anything about him moving "thousands of times the speed of light." Your math is pretty flawed buddy.

You haven't debunked anything, you just think you have because it makes you feel better inside.

Conner, you're basically the wenjun chew of Thor threads, except less charming and more idiotic.

#241 Edited by KingOfKings1 (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No Caption Provided

#242 Edited by jagernutt (16340 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor used mjolnir as baseball bat and scores a home run by batting Superman out of the solar system.

Thor wins via battle field removal.

#243 Posted by Heaven_Sings7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingofkings1 Durability Supes is slightly more durable, Superman is stronger, Thor strikes harder but only with Mjolnir though he can never hit Superman cuz of the major speed gap, we can only hope Thor never drops his hammer cuz Superman will pick it up and blitz him with it, Superman will see Thor moving in slow motion to him, or he will be completely frozen in Superman's eyes, see the thing is Superman can punch Thor possibly hundreds of times or more before Thor can throw one

#244 Posted by Conner_Wolf (6378 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenaughtytitan:

Loading Video...

Jesus Christ, you have no idea what you're talking about, you've honestly lost all credibility when talking about Thor in any respect. IF. THOR. SAW. WHICH. WAY. GORR. GOT. BLASTED. THAT. MEANS. HE. CAN. TRACK. FTL. ATTACKS. It's that simple, but you can't wrap your brain around it can you?

And because he was able to strike him immediately as he got hit, just because Hyperion struck him does not mean the speed of the moment and the speed needed to process that immediately disappears. If you think that, take Martial Arts, you can get hit by someone and still react to them. Take any scene where someone gets hit in the gut with a kick, and then quickly grabs their leg and performs some Martial Arts, that's speed to react to their strike, even if it wasn't in time to block it. Or are you just trolling again? Wouldn't be surprised from the guy who says Daken could beat Thor.

#245 Posted by KingOfKings1 (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

@heaven_sings7: Thor is too slow for Superman . Even Superman knock off's like Gladiator knocked him out using sheer speed . Vice president of Marvel Tom breevort confirmed about Thor combat speed being slower than Wolverine . Out of character Superman is more deadly than Thor because he goes all out and accidentally rips his opponents in half by speed blitzing . He broke SF Darkseid and Emperor Joker in half by speed blitzing . Thor can't heal from getting ripped in half as we already saw that even from Old King Thor story line . He even needed mjlonir to fly in his battle against galactus .

#246 Posted by TheNaughtyTitan (10001 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus Christ, you have no idea what you're talking about, you've honestly lost all credibility when talking about Thor in any respect. IF. THOR. SAW. WHICH. WAY. GORR. GOT. BLASTED. THAT. MEANS. HE. CAN. TRACK. FTL. ATTACKS. It's that simple, but you can't wrap your brain around it can you?

Thor blasted him in a certain direction and followed based on the way he hit him. You don't have any proof that Thor followed his movement.

And because he was able to strike him immediately as he got hit, just because Hyperion struck him does not mean the speed of the moment and the speed needed to process that immediately disappears. If you think that, take Martial Arts, you can get hit by someone and still react to them. Take any scene where someone gets hit in the gut with a kick, and then quickly grabs their leg and performs some Martial Arts, that's speed to react to their strike, even if it wasn't in time to block it. Or are you just trolling again? Wouldn't be surprised from the guy who says Daken could beat Thor.

He didn't react to anything, he got hit. Your analogy about someone kicking and getting their leg caught by their opponent is terrible... Thor did not react or catch anything, all he did was get hit. You're reaching, as usual. Wait.... you still don't get that I was trolling in the daken thread? Even after I told you I was trolling XD!

Him seeing skuttlebutt is great and all but that does not prove reaction time, seeing someone in no way proves you can react to it. Thor is one of the most inconsistent characters with reaction speed, he has been embarrassed by street levelers and has many instances of poor combat and reaction speed, you denying all of this is why no one takes you seriously conner.

#247 Posted by Heaven_Sings7 (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingofkings1: True ! he ripped in half an amped Soulfire Darkseid, a nigh omnipotent being who could even fight the Source of DCU, and when he did that to Darkseid he was not bloodlusted look at his face after, he did not mean to lol imagine what will happen to Thor

No Caption Provided

#248 Posted by KingOfKings1 (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

@heaven_sings7: The problem is Darkseid can regenerate from nothing . Thor can't .

#249 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingofkings1 Durability Supes is slightly more durable, Superman is stronger, Thor strikes harder but only with Mjolnir though he can never hit Superman cuz of the major speed gap, we can only hope Thor never drops his hammer cuz Superman will pick it up and blitz him with it, Superman will see Thor moving in slow motion to him, or he will be completely frozen in Superman's eyes, see the thing is Superman can punch Thor possibly hundreds of times or more before Thor can throw one

4089480-2094677337-34623.jpg (1920×2951) - Sentry drags Thor many times the speed of light. in a few seconds.

3462394-3198209-2.jpg (1920×2951)

3462395-3198253-3.jpg (1920×2951) - The Impact is felt around the world (a striking power bigger than anything Superman has done without charging his fists or increasing his mass).

3521627-4114412183-33310.jpg (1920×2951) - Sentry evade a full speed Mjolnirg and is hitted by a combination of the hammer and a lightning.

3690808-3443901558-35220.png (1255×1920) - Sentry stops Mjolnirg with his his field, superman cannot do that.

3690811-7336711766-35220.jpg (1204×1920) - Sentry is eye/mouth beams knocks Thor yet Superman's eye-beams are about being more hotter than Sun not destructive power.

DS Sentry is way more powerful than Superman has been and Thor was still able to keep up and even, also

Power Lifting: Superman

Striking Power: Thor

Speed: Superman

Reaction Timing: Draw

Fighting Skills: Thor

Better Use of his powers: this one is depending of the situation but most of the time Thor.

Energy Manipulation: Thor

Durability: Thor

Intelligence and Strategy in Combat: Thor most of the time since it takes a bloodlusted Superman to fight smart using all of his powers and it is effecty only most of the time.

3579196-0469811293-eyeba.jpg (1029×1600)

3419273-hemanvssuperman.jpg (1312×1009)

http://31.media.tumblr.com/11413d479b340143744457e9ccac73e2/tumblr_mvah9ogivv1r7hjkqo1_500...

16860749_6069466_zps63a8561b.jpg (228×350)

Increasing his Powers: Draw, due to Superman can go to the sun and increase his power and Thor due to the Warrior's Madness (x10) and Odinforce (but neither the sun or Odinforce are allowed here)

Willing to Kill: Thor.

Striking Speed: Superman.

Recovery Time: Draw going more for to Thor's balance.

#250 Posted by MrDevil (3092 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingofkings1: True ! he ripped in half an amped Soulfire Darkseid, a nigh omnipotent being who could even fight the Source of DCU, and when he did that to Darkseid he was not bloodlusted look at his face after, he did not mean to lol imagine what will happen to Thor

No Caption Provided

Comic?