Superman VS The Wrecking Crew

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zee crusher

Well if its a suprise attack they all get a good enough hit they might just knock him out but if he happens to to stop this attack it may be over pretty easy but the crew is no joke lol.

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By fear monger

VS

the crew study up on superman and they plan to surpise attack him

Who wins ?

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fear monger

zee crusher says:

"Well if its a suprise attack they all get a good enough hit they might just knock him out but if he happens to to stop this attack it may be over pretty easy but the crew is no joke lol."

i know there not a joke,if the crew can stand up to thor time after time i think they can take supes,if they fight smart it will be over fast

Gannon Nereid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Gannon Nereid

There weapons are magic.

Nuff said.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher

fear monger says:

"zee crusher says:
"Well if its a suprise attack they all get a good enough hit they might just knock him out but if he happens to to stop this attack it may be over pretty easy but the crew is no joke lol."
i know there not a joke,if the crew can stand up to thor time after time i think they can take supes,if they fight smart it will be over fast"

I totally agree and them being villians and some with actual int lol i hope sups doesn't make the same mistake he did with doomsday to them.

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By fear monger

zee crusher says:

"fear monger says:
"zee crusher says:
i know there not a joke,if the crew can stand up to thor time after time i think they can take supes,if they fight smart it will be over fast"
I totally agree and them being villians and some with actual int lol i hope sups doesn't make the same mistake he did with doomsday to them."

true,thunderball is pretty smart people seem to forget that,super man better not overlook them

Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Unicorn

Superman would knock them out before they blinked!

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fear monger

Unicorn says:

"Superman would knock them out before they blinked!"
you dont know very much about the crew,they have god powers,and besides it a sneak attack
Post Edited:2007-12-27 18:49:39
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

fear monger says:

"Unicorn says:
you dont know very much about the crew,they have god powers,and besides it a sneak attack
Post Edited:2007-12-27 18:49:39"

thank you for poiting that out lol looks like he only say one workd and its looks like it was superman lol.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins, homie don't play.

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By fear monger

zee crusher says:

"fear monger says:
"Unicorn says:
thank you for poiting that out lol looks like he only say one workd and its looks like it was superman lol."

he's new i wouldn't think more of it

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By fear monger

Post Deleted.

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fear monger

zee crusher says:

"fear monger says:
"zee crusher says:
"fear monger says:
"Unicorn says:
thank you for poiting that out lol looks like he only say one workd and its looks like it was superman lol."
he's new i wouldn't think more of it"
Lol that its true only three posts."

give him more time,he'll learn better

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher

fear monger says:

"zee crusher says:
"fear monger says:
"Unicorn says:
he's new i wouldn't think more of it"

Lol that its true only three posts.

silli bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By silli bill

if its a sneak attack,and they studied him enough,the crew has this

Gladius Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gladius Prime

silli bill says:

"if its a sneak attack,and they studied him enough,the crew has this"

How? They each have 1/4 the power of an above average Asgardian God. 10 ton strength each and 1/4 the invulnerability level of an Asgardian equals a quick death at the hands of superman. Captain America has fought toe to toe with the wrecking crew!! Supermans speed of movement, invulnerability and greater strength (he is around 150,000 times stronger than all of them combined) WAY outclasses the Crew.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Apparition

Gladius Prime says:

"silli bill says:
"if its a sneak attack,and they studied him enough,the crew has this"
How? They each have 1/4 the power of an above average Asgardian God. 10 ton strength each and 1/4 the invulnerability level of an Asgardian equals a quick death at the hands of superman. Captain America has fought toe to toe with the wrecking crew!! Supermans speed of movement, invulnerability and greater strength (he is around 150,000 times stronger than all of them combined) WAY outclasses the Crew."

i agree!

Gladius Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gladius Prime

fear monger says:

"Unicorn says:

Unicorn is right! A sneak attack from the wrecking crew on superman would be like four turtles sneaking up on a T-Rex.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lordraiden

A sneak attack would give the advantage to the crew for the win! as stated, they've given thor a run for his money everytime they've gone up against him! given the fact that it's a sneak attack, yeah, they have more than a good shot!

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By fear monger

lordraiden says:

"A sneak attack would give the advantage to the crew for the win! as stated, they've given thor a run for his money everytime they've gone up against him! given the fact that it's a sneak attack, yeah, they have more than a good shot!"

true, very true

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By fear monger

Apparition says:

"lordraiden says:
"A sneak attack would give the advantage to the crew for the win! as stated, they've given thor a run for his money everytime they've gone up against him! given the fact that it's a sneak attack, yeah, they have more than a good shot!"
you act like thor is as durable as superman or that he's as quick or that it actually makes sense that four guys who can lift 10 tons apiece can actually give thor a run for his money..."

because they do,thor even said so

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition

lordraiden says:

you act like thor is as durable as superman or that he's as quick or that it actually makes sense that four guys who can lift 10 tons apiece can actually give thor a run for his money...

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lordraiden

fear monger says:

"Apparition says:
"lordraiden says:
you act like thor is as durable as superman or that he's as quick or that it actually makes sense that four guys who can lift 10 tons apiece can actually give thor a run for his money..."
because they do,thor even said so"

thankyou!

fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By fear monger

lordraiden says:

"fear monger says:
"Apparition says:
"lordraiden says:
thankyou!"

your welcome

Gladius Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Gladius Prime

I repeat Captain America has beaten the wrecking crew!!! The reason the wrecking crew has given Thor a tough time is because it doesnt make for a good comic if he just strips all their power away from them (like he did in an avengers comic) and ends the fight in one second! Or he calls down the lightning or transports all of them to a nether dimension (again the comic would last 1 page). Even with his belt of strenght thor doesn't have 1/1000 of Supermans strength, AND Thor's reflexes and rate of movement don't even touch supermans! On the vine the fights are based on power not on writing or making a good storyline. First of all with supermans hearing how do you suppose the wrecking crew is going to get the drop on him? Superman kills the wrecking crew in under 5 seconds PERIOD.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Apparition

lordraiden says:

"fear monger says:
"Apparition says:
"lordraiden says:
thankyou!"

lol the two of you are sooooo ridiculous! they make the fights close in the comics for drama's sake. otherwise thor wouldn't even waste his time with those four.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Apparition

Gladius Prime says:

"I repeat Captain America has beaten the wrecking crew!!! The reason the wrecking crew has given Thor a tough time is because it doesnt make for a good comic if he just strips all their power away from them (like he did in an avengers comic) and ends the fight in one second! Or he calls down the lightning or transports all of them to a nether dimension (again the comic would last 1 page). Even with his belt of strenght thor doesn't have 1/1000 of Supermans strength, AND Thor's reflexes and rate of movement don't even touch supermans! On the vine the fights are based on power not on writing or making a good storyline. First of all with supermans hearing how do you suppose the wrecking crew is going to get the drop on him? Superman kills the wrecking crew in under 5 seconds PERIOD."

lol exactly

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#28  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Glad to see someone is talking sense.

EDIT: And by that I meant Gladius Prime, just to clear things up.
Post Edited:2007-12-27 23:48:36

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By Copy

Superman. He is way faster then these guys. (Not sure how strong they are but I know supes is a hell of a lot faster)

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lordraiden

Gladius Prime says:

"I repeat Captain America has beaten the wrecking crew!!! The reason the wrecking crew has given Thor a tough time is because it doesnt make for a good comic if he just strips all their power away from them (like he did in an avengers comic) and ends the fight in one second! Or he calls down the lightning or transports all of them to a nether dimension (again the comic would last 1 page). Even with his belt of strenght thor doesn't have 1/1000 of Supermans strength, AND Thor's reflexes and rate of movement don't even touch supermans! On the vine the fights are based on power not on writing or making a good storyline. First of all with supermans hearing how do you suppose the wrecking crew is going to get the drop on him? Superman kills the wrecking crew in under 5 seconds PERIOD."

I'm honestly not sure in what comic cap america beat the wrecking crew, and i'm pretty sure there'd be plot device in there, cause the wrecking crew can trade blow for blow with thor, and some how, i doubt cap can go toe to toe with thor! Referencing cap somehow beating wrecking crew in a story many years ago isn't really going to alter the outcome of a sneak attack by the crew and beating the tar out of superman! and superman is actually my No. 1, for the record! it is possible and conceivable that supes might get past the sneak attack, but the crew is not light weight!

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Apparition

lordraiden says:

"Gladius Prime says:
I'm honestly not sure in what comic cap america beat the wrecking crew, and i'm pretty sure there'd be plot device in there, cause the wrecking crew can trade blow for blow with thor, and some how, i doubt cap can go toe to toe with thor! Referencing cap somehow beating wrecking crew in a story many years ago isn't really going to alter the outcome of a sneak attack by the crew and beating the tar out of superman! and superman is actually my No. 1, for the record! it is possible and conceivable that supes might get past the sneak attack, but the crew is not light weight!"

are you kidding? how can four guys who lift ten tons go "toe to toe" with someone who can lift well over 100 tons?

you think cause their strength comes from magic that they can beat him? captain marvel's powers are from magic too and he's as strong as superman and superman goes "toe to toe" with him so why would he have any trouble at all with the wrecking crew????

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Apparition

lordraiden says:

"Apparition says:
"lordraiden says:
"fear monger says:
"Apparition says:
"lordraiden says:
thankyou!"
lol the two of you are sooooo ridiculous! they make the fights close in the comics for drama's sake. otherwise thor wouldn't even waste his time with those four."
Read the alpha flight mini that just came out recently! the crew have been given partial powers of the asgardian gods courtesy of loki, that doesn't make them lightweights, only when bat writers write them bad! if i recall correctly, beta ray bill was in that alpha flight mini, so if the wrecking crew can go up against a team that has beta ray bill in it, then yeah, I think they deserve a bit of respect, even though there a bunch thugs, but thugs with some godly powers!"

you'd have a better chance beating superman with four random asgardians than with the wrecking crew, and they wouldnt have a chance either. well i did say random so depending on who it is they might have a chance... but the wrecking crew doesnt!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lordraiden

Apparition says:

"lordraiden says:
"fear monger says:
"Apparition says:
"lordraiden says:
thankyou!"
lol the two of you are sooooo ridiculous! they make the fights close in the comics for drama's sake. otherwise thor wouldn't even waste his time with those four."

Read the alpha flight mini that just came out recently! the crew have been given partial powers of the asgardian gods courtesy of loki, that doesn't make them lightweights, only when bat writers write them bad! if i recall correctly, beta ray bill was in that alpha flight mini, so if the wrecking crew can go up against a team that has beta ray bill in it, then yeah, I think they deserve a bit of respect, even though there a bunch thugs, but thugs with some godly powers!

Gladius Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Gladius Prime

lordraiden says:

"Gladius Prime says:
I'm honestly not sure in what comic cap america beat the wrecking crew, and i'm pretty sure there'd be plot device in there, cause the wrecking crew can trade blow for blow with thor, and some how, i doubt cap can go toe to toe with thor! Referencing cap somehow beating wrecking crew in a story many years ago isn't really going to alter the outcome of a sneak attack by the crew and beating the tar out of superman! and superman is actually my No. 1, for the record! it is possible and conceivable that supes might get past the sneak attack, but the crew is not light weight!"

The Wrecker BY HIMSELF with all of the power Karnilla granted him is not a lightweight, however when he split the power with the other three guys he lowered his strength, speed, and invulnerability by 75%!! With shared power each individual member of the wrecking crew isn't even as strong as spiderman currently is!! Please explain to me how you see this sneak attack taking place so that supeman doesn't detect it, then please explain how they are going to land even one blow on superman, and lastly please explain how guys that can lift 10 tons are going to hurt superman. When the wrecker was FULLY powered he was unable to land a solid blow on captain america and supermans reflexes are probably at least 100 times caps.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lordraiden

ps, the only reason they get the edge for the win is cause it's a sneak attack! otherwise, then yeah, superman wipes the floor with them!

Gladius Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Gladius Prime

Apparition says:

"lordraiden says:
"Apparition says:
"lordraiden says:
"fear monger says:
"Apparition says:
"lordraiden says:
thankyou!"
Read the alpha flight mini that just came out recently! the crew have been given partial powers of the asgardian gods courtesy of loki, that doesn't make them lightweights, only when bat writers write them bad! if i recall correctly, beta ray bill was in that alpha flight mini, so if the wrecking crew can go up against a team that has beta ray bill in it, then yeah, I think they deserve a bit of respect, even though there a bunch thugs, but thugs with some godly powers!"
you'd have a better chance beating superman with four random asgardians than with the wrecking crew, and they wouldnt have a chance either. well i did say random so depending on who it is they might have a chance... but the wrecking crew doesnt!"

LOL!! An AVERAGE Asgardian female has more strength, speed, invulnerability than each member of the wrecking crew.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Apparition

Gladius Prime says:

"Apparition says:
"lordraiden says:
"Apparition says:
"lordraiden says:
"fear monger says:
"Apparition says:
"lordraiden says:
thankyou!"
you'd have a better chance beating superman with four random asgardians than with the wrecking crew, and they wouldnt have a chance either. well i did say random so depending on who it is they might have a chance... but the wrecking crew doesnt!"
LOL!! An AVERAGE Asgardian female has more strength, speed, invulnerability than each member of the wrecking crew."

lol that's so true.

Gladius Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Gladius Prime

lordraiden says:

"Apparition says:
"lordraiden says:
"fear monger says:
"Apparition says:
"lordraiden says:
thankyou!"
Read the alpha flight mini that just came out recently! the crew have been given partial powers of the asgardian gods courtesy of loki,"
You don't even know how they got their powers!! Karnilla granted the Wrecker his power NOT Loki!!
fear monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By fear monger

Post Deleted.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lordraiden

upon further reading up on the crew and the situation, I will tuck my tail between my legs and go with my No. 1!

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nickthedevil

The Wrecking Crew takes this. their strength is powered by magic. their Hits on him will hurt him pretty badly. especially with a surprise attack. thats overkill.