Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kataklysmo

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Its Post Crisis Superman vs three of Marvel's Greatest Powerhouses near the Fortress of Solitude. All are at 100%.

If the fight is going badly for Superman, he can whistle in Krypto for help but Krypto is at half of his original power after fighting various supervillains.
If the three Marvel Powerhouses kill Superman, I'll throw in two more DC heroes into the fray. If Superman slaughters the Marvel team, then he'll be into another fight. Sentry has no void. All or going all out. No holds barred. I could probaly make this into an arc!

So can Superman take out the Marvel team? Or will Clark
No Caption Provided

and Krypto meet a bloody end? You Decide! Debate Now!
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kataklysmo

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont know if Superman would survive this fight...
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kataklysmo
People have been saying that Superman can massacre someone like Sentry or Gladiator one on one. I believe it'll be an even match up, including with Krypto on his side for support.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Kataklysmo said:
"People have been saying that Superman can massacre someone like Sentry or Gladiator one on one. I believe it'll be an even match up, including with Krypto on his side for support."
Superman could beat Sentry pretty handily... but Gladiator would be a tough fight for The Man Of Steel
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By claws

team 2 ftw this is uneven

Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Phones

Superman FTW

Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Phones

no ones holding back  Superman would 1 or 2 shot sentry..once gladiator sees that his confidence will drop making him weaker and easier to kill, after that I can see Superman taking down Hyperion without any problem.

I'm I wrong on this?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Phones said:
"no ones holding back  Superman would 1 or 2 shot sentry..once gladiator sees that his confidence will drop making him weaker and easier to kill, after that I can see Superman taking down Hyperion without any problem.

I'm I wrong on this?
"
I dont know if Superman would One Shot the Sentry... but he would beat him... now I cant see Glad's Confidence dropping down that much... not if Glad hasnt felt the power of Superman himself... Hyperion is simply in trouble all the way in this fight
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kataklysmo
Excellent Analysis Phones and King Saturn. The outcome of this fight will be based on the debate of the two and how Superman or Team Marvel will win. So far, Phones sees Superman crushing the Team while King Saturn sees Superman in the fight for his life. Hopefully more people post =)
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Phones

Sentry isn't as durable as Superman nor is he as strong he would prob go down in a few hits thats what I think.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By claws

is it sentry at full power?

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Maybe after seeing his teammates get toasted, Glad's confidence will drop.

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kataklysmo

Yes claws, all are at their full power excpet for krypto. Sentry has no void or this will be a stomp xl

Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Phones
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Maybe after seeing his teammates get toasted, Glad's confidence will drop.
"
yup
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By claws

at full power sentry is sussposed to be the most powerful super hero on earth though

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By AtPhantom
claws said:
"at full power sentry is sussposed to be the most powerful super hero on earth though "
At full power doesn't mean his mental block are not there.
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kataklysmo

So is Superman but Sentry is aided by two Powerhouses to help him fight Superman. I've decided my next fight already and will post it soon.

So far everyone is rooting for Kal-El with an unsure but slightly going for Superman King Saturn.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By claws

ok..

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AtPhantom

I'm going with team. Three of them are way too much.

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kataklysmo
Everyone is at 100% except for Krypto. No mental blocks or anything like that. There all at their peak power Post-Crisis of course. However, Sentry is in the same league as everyone else as I put it, he did fought a Universe buster to a standstill (Genis-Vell).

Do you say the Marvel Team wins Claws?
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Phones

none of the people on the MU team can contend with Superman in the Strength and Speed department I know some people say speed dont matter in a fight  but I think it can give Superman an avantage while fighting three opponents.

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kataklysmo
Hmmmm....
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtPhantom
Kataklysmo said:
"Everyone is at 100% except for Krypto. No mental blocks or anything like that. There all at their peak power Post-Crisis of course. However, Sentry is in the same league as everyone else as I put it, he did fought a Universe buster to a standstill (Genis-Vell).

"
That's the point, without mental blocks sentry goes on a whole new level. He could potentially solo the other three in that state.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
Phones said:
"none of the people on the MU team can contend with Superman in the Strength and Speed department I know some people say speed dont matter in a fight  but I think it can give Superman an avantage while fighting three opponents.

"
Actually I think Gladiator can... Gladiator can travel beyond Lightspeed... and his strength excels the 100,000 ton mark just like Superman...
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kataklysmo
Awesome, thanks
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Phones
AtPhantom said:
"Kataklysmo said:
"Everyone is at 100% except for Krypto. No mental blocks or anything like that. There all at their peak power Post-Crisis of course. However, Sentry is in the same league as everyone else as I put it, he did fought a Universe buster to a standstill (Genis-Vell).

"
That's the point, without mental blocks sentry goes on a whole new level. He could potentially solo the other three in that state.
"
does he really I havent read anything with him in it really I am basing what I'm saying off of past threads involving him and superman.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By claws
AtPhantom said:
"I'm going with team. Three of them are way too much.
"
thats what i'm saying but gladiators confindence drops will be an problem for the team
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Phones
claws said:
"AtPhantom said:
"
thats what i'm saying but gladiators confindence drops will be an problem for the team
"
if anyone of them dies which can happen fast since Superman isn't holding back they will lose.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Chaos Prime

the trio ftw imo.Too much power to handle for Supes.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By claws
Phones said:
"claws said:
"AtPhantom said:
"
"
if anyone of them dies which can happen fast since Superman isn't holding back they will lose.
"
same thing with the team they wont be holding back either
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AtPhantom
Phones said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Kataklysmo said:

"
"
does he really I havent read anything with him in it really I am basing what I'm saying off of past threads involving him and superman.
"
Sentry is accepted as someone with great power, but is too screwed up mentally to use it. With all his mental instability he is at the level he is now, with his superman knockoff powers. If he ever managed to gain control over all his powers then he would be far more powerful. We have never sentry in full control of his powers.
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Phones
AtPhantom said:
"Phones said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Kataklysmo said:

"
"
"
Sentry is accepted as someone with great power, but is too screwed up mentally to use it. With all his mental instability he is at the level he is now, with his superman knockoff powers. If he ever managed to gain control over all his powers then he would be far more powerful. We have never sentry in full control of his powers.
"
if he has never been in control how can we determine how powerful he will be? (I havent read anything with sentry in it just wanted to say that again lol)
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By oldmagic

Sentry would pull something out of his ass and kill superman.

Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Phones
oldmagic said:
"Sentry would pull something out of his ass and kill superman.
"
huh?
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kataklysmo
Check Out My next arc guys. Ironman and Warmachine vs Steel!
So what do you guys think of it?
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kataklysmo
Be sure to check out my next arc: Ironman and Warmachine vs Steel!
So what do you guys think of it?
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AtPhantom
Phones said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Phones said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Kataklysmo said:

"
"
"
"
if he has never been in control how can we determine how powerful he will be? (I havent read anything with sentry in it just wanted to say that again lol)
"
All we know comes from comments of other characters. It was stated that he is by far the most powerful hero on earth, and it was also mentioned the he once stalemated Galactus (we don't know but I presume he was starving). Though we have no proof for any of this, yu can get the idea that he is pretty freaking powerful.
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kataklysmo
Spiderman just said it. How could he have saw Sentry stalemating Galactus? There's no way he could've saw lol. I guess Pete was just BSing with us.
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Phones
Kataklysmo said:
"Spiderman just said it. How could he have saw Sentry stalemating Galactus? There's no way he could've saw lol. I guess Pete was just BSing with us."
could have been was there any follow up on that?
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kataklysmo
I dunno. Just saw a scan of it while I was on CBUB fights. Looks like he was narrating the whole thing, no actual proof about it.
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kataklysmo

The majority of you guys debated and rooted for and say Superman wins. A couple more posts in here and I'll finally start the third arc!

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team 2, easily. All of them can fight (maybe even win) against Supe alone. Sentry who can control his powers will defeat him easily. Gladiator is like Sups-clone. I don't know much about Hyperion, but if he is in this fight, he probably is in Supes and Gladiator level. This is like 1Superman vs. 3 Supermans.

Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Phones
czarny_samael said:
"Team 2, easily. All of them can fight (maybe even win) against Supe alone. Sentry who can control his powers will defeat him easily. Gladiator is like Sups-clone. I don't know much about Hyperion, but if he is in this fight, he probably is in Supes and Gladiator level. This is like 1Superman vs. 3 Supermans. "
I dunno
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Phones

Can we get some legit superman debaters in here please I'm not trying to disrespect anyone that has already posted in herebut theres people on this site that know way more about the marvel team and superman then I do and I would like to see if they share my view on this battle.

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kataklysmo
czarny_samael said:
"Team 2, easily. All of them can fight (maybe even win) against Supe alone. Sentry who can control his powers will defeat him easily. Gladiator is like Sups-clone. I don't know much about Hyperion, but if he is in this fight, he probably is in Supes and Gladiator level. This is like 1Superman vs. 3 Supermans. "
I'm sorry but you guys do all know the outcome of this fight will be determined on debating right? Like what czarny has right here. Some of you guys posted how Superman would win but others just said Superman easily or something =(.

Its like the CBUB fights if you know what it is. Matches are based on VOTING rather than debating. So many Marvel Fanboys there, especially MarvelMan....

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kataklysmo
                                                                                                                                       The end result that everyone says will happen to Sentry vs Superman....
No Caption Provided

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kentaxx

Superman obliterates them

Sentry isnt even in the same weight class as Supes in strenght speed and durability and neither is Gladiator

Hyperion would die in 1 hit
Sentry would go next
and even a full confidence Gladiator would be killed in a few hits

The team gets raped

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By czarny_samael666

If we talk about Sentry who can control all of his powers we talk about person who easily defeat Terrax. Sentry probably can fight with Galactus and if he can he will destroy Supe. Galactus > Hundreds Heralds. Silver Surfer > Superman. I think full control Sentry will destroy Surfer. Sentry can fight with brute strength with WWH, who shake Earth, that is good prove of his power and durability. But I think normal Sentry will probably (65%) lose with Superman.
But in this fight we haven't only Sentry, we have Hyperion and a specialy Gladiator. Team 2 will win even if this is Sentry from " World War Hulk".

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Do you have scans or the issue # where he fights Galactus?