I think Scarlet Witch has a damm good chance

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

As much as I hate Supes, I have to say Supes will pull it off because he moves too fast. If it takes Supes at least 5 seconds to reach her, she wins. "No more Superman" that takes 2 seconds.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Scarlet Witch doesn't have a chance, she's just too slow. Also, I imagine any "no more whatever" crap would fail for the same reason Omega Beams can't kill Superman. He's too important to the universe to just be erased like that.

Dolph_Zigglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dolph_Zigglar

wanda ftw

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Wanda loses. Too slow, and reality warping requires substantial emotional trauma. Kal-El won't be killing her fake babies before the match. 

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Superman wins, hes already immune or at least highly resistant to reality warping

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By AngelFrost

I think Wanda would win.
His main weakness is magic ... which Scarlet Witch controls quite well.
& Her powers of 'bad luck' can turn everything against him. 

Dolph_Zigglar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dolph_Zigglar
@Neon_Nemesis said:
"Superman wins, hes already immune or at least highly resistant to reality warping "

Since when?
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@AngelFrost said:
" I think Wanda would win. His main weakness is magic ... which Scarlet Witch controls quite well. & Her powers of 'bad luck' can turn everything against him.  "
Her powers are reality warping and not magic
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GT-Man

SW
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By AngelFrost
@Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

" I think Wanda would win. His main weakness is magic ... which Scarlet Witch controls quite well. & Her powers of 'bad luck' can turn everything against him.  "
Her powers are reality warping and not magic "
She's been trained in magic by Agatha Harkness.  the magic was one of the things that enhanced her hex bolts to reality warping.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Belladonna
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @AngelFrost said:
She has been train to utilize magic which helped her probability powers
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Dolph_Zigglar said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
"Superman wins, hes already immune or at least highly resistant to reality warping "
Since when? "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So basically Wanda's powers won't help her much
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By dane
@AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

She's been trained in magic by Agatha Harkness.  the magic was one of the things that enhanced her hex bolts to reality warping. "

Superman probably moves too fast. It's unlikely she'd have the time to cast anything before he restrained her.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CosmicSpiral

That's in Superman's head. 

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AngelFrost
@Charmix said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:
She has been train to utilize magic which helped her probability powers "
But her upgrades are related to magic, so I'm sure they'd have some effect on superman.
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AngelFrost
@Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

She's been trained in magic by Agatha Harkness.  the magic was one of the things that enhanced her hex bolts to reality warping. "
Superman probably moves too fast. It's unlikely she'd have the time to cast anything before he restrained her. "
But would Superman even know what she would be doing?  All she needs to do is raise her hand. No words or anything.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Belladonna
@AngelFrost said:
" @Charmix said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:
But her upgrades are related to magic, so I'm sure they'd have some effect on superman. "
Either way, Scarlet Witch has the win, magic or not. Her powers are immense. 
@Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

Superman probably moves too fast. It's unlikely she'd have the time to cast anything before he restrained her. "

She doesn't need to cast anything, she could probably slow down time against Superman and instantly kill him.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Charmix said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Charmix said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:
But her upgrades are related to magic, so I'm sure they'd have some effect on superman. "
@Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

She doesn't need to cast anything, she could probably slow down time against Superman and instantly kill him. "
When has she ever slowed down time? And even if she could, Superman moves at light speed on Earth, she would have to slow down time to 1/1000 to even be able to see Supes before he takes her head off

Also the only time I saw her powers being immense was during HOM
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AngelFrost

She doesn't need reality warping. I refuse to include that in this discussion, since we've only witnessed one effect.

I stand by my statement that her magically enhanced/affiliated powers would stop Supes.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dane
@AngelFrost said:
" @Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

But would Superman even know what she would be doing?  All she needs to do is raise her hand. No words or anything. "

In a battle thread it should reasonably assumed that they're both trying to fight one another. Although it's in character for Superman to never throw the first punch I think if he took her seriously as a threat he'd just restrain her straight away.

@Charmix said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Charmix said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:
@Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

She doesn't need to cast anything, she could probably slow down time against Superman and instantly kill him. "

Slow down time, against a person who can fly above lightspeed at will? has she ever done something like that against someone like Northstar? It's not that I don't believe you, I've just never seen her slow down a speedster.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Belladonna
@Dane said:  
@Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

Slow down time, against a person who can fly above lightspeed at will? has she ever done something like that against someone like Northstar? It's not that I don't believe you, I've just never seen her slow down a speedster. "
Thats the beauty of probability, you never whats gonna happen until it does (;

@Neon_Nemesis said:
@Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

When has she ever slowed down time? And even if she could, Superman moves at light speed on Earth, she would have to slow down time to 1/1000 to even be able to see Supes before he takes her head off  Also the only time I saw her powers being immense was during HOM "

Like I said before, that's the beauty of probability, you never know what's gonna happen until it does. And HoM was great but did you back trap all her past stunts? Because Wanda has taken on powerful foes in the past.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Charmix said:
" @Dane said:  
@Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

Slow down time, against a person who can fly above lightspeed at will? has she ever done something like that against someone like Northstar? It's not that I don't believe you, I've just never seen her slow down a speedster. "
Thats the beauty of probability, you never whats gonna happen until it does (;

@Neon_Nemesis said:
@Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

When has she ever slowed down time? And even if she could, Superman moves at light speed on Earth, she would have to slow down time to 1/1000 to even be able to see Supes before he takes her head off  Also the only time I saw her powers being immense was during HOM "
Like I said before, that's the beauty of probability, you never know what's gonna happen until it does. And HoM was great but did you back trap all her past stunts? Because Wanda has taken on powerful foes in the past. "
So basically, she's never done this then, so it isn't a viable defense for her
Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Necro much?

Supes blitzes her. Scarlet Witch isn't fast enough, bottom line.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dane
@Charmix: I agree that Scarlet Witch has a very interesting power-set. I don't agree that she has ever taken down anyone with powers comparable to Superman. To put it in context, it'd be like Scarlet Witch taking out Gladiator or the Silver Surfer. 

Durability-wise I think her powers will affect him but I just don't think she's fast enough. Even if she hit him with a hex-bolt, which is a pretty big what if considering he's traveling so fast she couldn't see him coming if he was flying from the Moon, he has fought through powerful debilitating magical attacks and kryptonite poisoning. I don't think she could do enough to incapacitate him before he had time to restrain her. And that's with character morals on.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Belladonna
@Neon_Nemesis said:
@Neon_Nemesis said:
@Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

Like I said before, that's the beauty of probability, you never know what's gonna happen until it does. And HoM was great but did you back trap all her past stunts? Because Wanda has taken on powerful foes in the past. "
So basically, she's never done this then, so it isn't a viable defense for her "
Never said she hadn't, she manage to stop the flow of one of Hawkeyes arrow, making it loose it's momentum.

And can you please tell me which issue was it that you said Superman was immune to reality warping? I would love to read it, too see if it fits with the current timeline. (:
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By dane
@Charmix: I agree that Scarlet Witch has a very interesting power-set. I don't agree that she has ever taken down anyone with powers comparable to Superman. To put it in context, it'd be like Scarlet Witch taking out Gladiator or the Silver Surfer. 

Durability-wise I think her powers will affect him but I just don't think she's fast enough. Even if she hit him with a hex-bolt, which is a pretty big what if considering he's traveling so fast she couldn't see him coming if he was flying from the Moon, he has fought through powerful debilitating magical attacks and kryptonite poisoning. I don't think she could do enough to incapacitate him before he had time to restrain her. And that's with character morals on.
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AngelFrost
@Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

But would Superman even know what she would be doing?  All she needs to do is raise her hand. No words or anything. "

In a battle thread it should reasonably assumed that they're both trying to fight one another. Although it's in character for Superman to never throw the first punch I think if he took her seriously as a threat he'd just restrain her straight away.

@Charmix said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Charmix said:

" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:
@Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AngelFrost
@Dane said:

" @AngelFrost said:

" @Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

Wanda doesn't necessarily need her hands to activate her powers most of the time.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Superman is not weak to magic. He is as vulnerable as an ordinary person, and yet his inherent durability still offers some protection. He has been hit by the lightning of Captain Marvel and soldiered on; I don't think hex bolts will stop him. 

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Charmix said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
@Neon_Nemesis said:
@Dane said:
" @AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

So basically, she's never done this then, so it isn't a viable defense for her "
Never said she hadn't, she manage to stop the flow of one of Hawkeyes arrow, making it loose it's momentum.  And can you please tell me which issue was it that you said Superman was immune to reality warping? I would love to read it, too see if it fits with the current timeline. (: "
There are scans on the previous page, but since it was inside Supermans head it may not be viable
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Belladonna
@Neon_Nemesis said:

@Charmix said: Like I said before, that's the beauty of probability, you never know what's gonna happen until it does. And HoM was great but did you back trap all her past stunts? Because Wanda has taken on powerful foes in the past. "
 Never said she hadn't, she manage to stop the flow of one of Hawkeyes arrow, making it loose it's momentum.

And can you please tell me which issue was it that you said Superman was immune to reality warping? I would love to read it, too see if it fits with the current timeline. (:  

@Dane said:
" @Charmix: I agree that Scarlet Witch has a very interesting power-set. I don't agree that she has ever taken down anyone with powers comparable to Superman. To put it in context, it'd be like Scarlet Witch taking out Gladiator or the Silver Surfer.   Durability-wise I think her powers will affect him but I just don't think she's fast enough. Even if she hit him with a hex-bolt, which is a pretty big what if considering he's traveling so fast she couldn't see him coming if he was flying from the Moon, he has fought through powerful debilitating magical attacks and kryptonite poisoning. I don't think she could do enough to incapacitate him before he had time to restrain her. And that's with character morals on. "

Her hexes has transform into more, reality warping, the hexes were limited version of it, but a hex bolt isn't a blast of hex, simply all she needs to do is focus for it to happen. Have you read Avenger's Disassembled? Which could show you how she manage to defeat and kill some Avengers. She could even make another version of himself to fight for her against him. While she plans her tactics, and as a former field leader, she can strategical pretty good.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Charmix said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

@Charmix said: Like I said before, that's the beauty of probability, you never know what's gonna happen until it does. And HoM was great but did you back trap all her past stunts? Because Wanda has taken on powerful foes in the past. "

That doesn't mean she stopped or slowed down time
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By dane
@Charmix said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

@Dane said:
" @Charmix: I agree that Scarlet Witch has a very interesting power-set. I don't agree that she has ever taken down anyone with powers comparable to Superman. To put it in context, it'd be like Scarlet Witch taking out Gladiator or the Silver Surfer.   Durability-wise I think her powers will affect him but I just don't think she's fast enough. Even if she hit him with a hex-bolt, which is a pretty big what if considering he's traveling so fast she couldn't see him coming if he was flying from the Moon, he has fought through powerful debilitating magical attacks and kryptonite poisoning. I don't think she could do enough to incapacitate him before he had time to restrain her. And that's with character morals on. "
Her hexes has transform into more, reality warping, the hexes were limited version of it, but a hex bolt isn't a blast of hex, simply all she needs to do is focus for it to happen. Have you read Avenger's Disassembled? Which could show you how she manage to defeat and kill some Avengers. She could even make another version of himself to fight for her against him. While she plans her tactics, and as a former field leader, she can strategical pretty good. "

Avengers Disassembled was, if I remember rightly, an unconscious display of her power that was caused by an prolonged build up of mental stress and anguish. Her mind was cracked in that storyline. I still don't see how she can affect him when he's moving so fast that she can't even see him. It's been stated a number of times in Superman/Justice League books that only the Flashes can see Superman when he's traveling at a portion of his speed.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Belladonna
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

That doesn't mean she stopped or slowed down time "
then the same process could be use against Superman, and can you please tell me the issue of that scan please, the art looks stuning xD (:
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AngelFrost
@CosmicSpiral:  You underestimate Wanda,  Her 'hex bolts' are more powerful Captain Marvels thunder.  They can affect the elements. Cause molecules to disintegrate into nothing or decay, combust objects etc ...
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By dane
@Charmix said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

then the same process could be use against Superman, and can you please tell me the issue of that scan please, the art looks stuning xD (: "
I'm not sure catching an arrow (slower than a bullet) is the same as catching a faster-than-light Kryptonian.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Belladonna
@Dane said:
" @Charmix: I agree that Scarlet Witch has a very interesting power-set. I don't agree that she has ever taken down anyone with powers comparable to Superman. To put it in context, it'd be like Scarlet Witch taking out Gladiator or the Silver Surfer.   Durability-wise I think her powers will affect him but I just don't think she's fast enough. Even if she hit him with a hex-bolt, which is a pretty big what if considering he's traveling so fast she couldn't see him coming if he was flying from the Moon, he has fought through powerful debilitating magical attacks and kryptonite poisoning. I don't think she could do enough to incapacitate him before he had time to restrain her. And that's with character morals on. "Her hexes has transform into more, reality warping, the hexes were limited version of it, but a hex bolt isn't a blast of hex, simply all she needs to do is focus for it to happen. Have you read Avenger's Disassembled? Which could show you how she manage to defeat and kill some Avengers. She could even make another version of himself to fight for her against him. While she plans her tactics, and as a former field leader, she can strategical pretty good. "Avengers Disassembled was, if I remember rightly, an unconscious display of her power that was caused by an prolonged build up of mental stress and anguish. Her mind was cracked in that storyline. I still don't see how she can affect him when he's moving so fast that she can't even see him. It's been stated a number of times in Superman/Justice League books that only the Flashes can see Superman when he's traveling at a portion of his speed. "
But still what's stopping her to achieve the same feat.  And good observation (;
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Charmix said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

then the same process could be use against Superman, and can you please tell me the issue of that scan please, the art looks stuning xD (: "
No she wouldn't be able to, for one, he moves too fast for her, second if she forced the arrow to lose momentum, she would have to use enough force to halt Supes, isn't going to happen

I don't know the issue where those scans came from, I found them on moviecodec

@AngelFrost said:
" @CosmicSpiral:  You underestimate Wanda,  Her 'hex bolts' are more powerful Captain Marvels thunder.  They can affect the elements. Cause molecules to disintegrate into nothing or decay, combust objects etc ... "
No they aren't, people have survived her hex bolts before, hell they weren't even able to harm Nefaria, Captain Marvel's lightning has harm Superman, Alan Scott, and even the Spectre
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By dane
@Charmix: Well, it depends what mental state she's in. But I doubt Superman killed her children just before the battle starts.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Belladonna
@Dane said:
" @Charmix: Well, it depends what mental state she's in. But I doubt Superman killed her children just before the battle starts. "
Not entirely if she was able to do that in her mental breakdown, then that shows how much she can do it without the breakdown.
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

No she wouldn't be able to, for one, he moves too fast for her, second if she forced the arrow to lose momentum, she would have to use enough force to halt Supes, isn't going to happen

I don't know the issue where those scans came from, I found them on moviecodec

She doesn't need to use force, she simply makes it happen. 

Well hope it isn't from an alternate reality.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

I don't think she is going to make anything happen, she couldn't stop Nefaria from blitzing her Yellow Jacket and Captain America

victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By victorymaker

Giving the win to Superman. His speed is a crucial factor here.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By dane
@Charmix: Well I would agree, but she's never shown those feats without a mental breakdown. So theres no evidence she can do anything on that scale without going bat-sh#t insane.
AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AngelFrost
@Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

" @CosmicSpiral:  You underestimate Wanda,  Her 'hex bolts' are more powerful Captain Marvels thunder.  They can affect the elements. Cause molecules to disintegrate into nothing or decay, combust objects etc ... "
No they aren't, people have survived her hex bolts before, hell they weren't even able to harm Nefaria, Captain Marvel's lightning has harm Superman, Alan Scott, and even the Spectre "

Because she hasn't alowed them too. At full force she could do damage. & it's a known fact that Superman is weakened against magic forces.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Belladonna
@Dane said:
" @Charmix: Well I would agree, but she's never shown those feats without a mental breakdown. So theres no evidence she can do anything on that scale without going bat-sh#t insane. "
It's okay that's why this is debating(: voicing our opinions.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By dane
@Charmix said:

" @Dane said:

" @Charmix: Well I would agree, but she's never shown those feats without a mental breakdown. So theres no evidence she can do anything on that scale without going bat-sh#t insane. "

It's okay that's why this is debating(: voicing our opinions. "
Yups. I respect your position and I think if he didn't have his speed and superhuman will to fight through pain and wounds that would be fatal to others with similar powers, I think she would win. But he's too fast for her imo.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Belladonna
@AngelFrost said:
" @Neon_Nemesis said:

" @AngelFrost said:

No they aren't, people have survived her hex bolts before, hell they weren't even able to harm Nefaria, Captain Marvel's lightning has harm Superman, Alan Scott, and even the Spectre "
  Because she hasn't alowed them too. At full force she could do damage. & it's a known fact that Superman is weakened against magic forces. "
Because back then she was a hero, and Zatanna's magic spell to protect Superman from magic wasn't permanent.