Superman Vs The Saiyan Saga

DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DJSNuva1

So, here's the scenario. (go with me on this one)(Also, this is the 90's comic Superman)

One day, Dr.Fate hears a cry for help from another universe for help. He transports Superman to this alternate dimmension to help this universe in peril. Superman is transported to Master Roshi's island, and he tells Bulma, ChiChi, Roshi, Ox King, and the others why he's there, and then asks what he can do to help. They point him in the right direction to where the Z Fighters are, and arrives to where they are.  

Lets say Superman arrives at the begining of episode 17 (the one where the little green guys are fighting). One more thing. Goku will arrive much later than expected. A month later. 

So, will Superman and the Z Fighters be able to defeat Vegeta and Nappa, or at least hold them off for a month until Goku arrives, or will they fall???

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Superman solos.  He'll hold back until he realizes how strong his enemies are, then he starts laying the smackdown.

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WindCloud

Yes.  Classic Superman and the Z-Fighters will be more than enough for the likes of Vegeta and Nappa to handle (esp. considering that Vegeta, at that point, can only go up to SSJ2 max, if  i'm remembering correctly).

DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DJSNuva1

I'd have to agree with the posts above.
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Racer_X

superman would beat ssj vegito
so i doubt vegeta and nappa are going to be a problem

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman would probably win here...
Turlast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Turlast

Supes would thunder stomp anyone in the Saiyan saga, or the Majin Boo saga.
Avatar image for attack_of_the_doctor
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DJSNuva1: 
Why dont you just have superman vs the red ribon army in dragonball. Or superman vs bulma. You want to feed superman vegeta before he could go super saiyan..move faster than liht, have the power to move mountains with his bare hands..have enough power to blow away solar systems, etc etc. 

why dont you make a superman vs majin buu...oh yeah because buu would turn him into a piece of candy and eat him. Why not  Superman vs Broly..na cant have broly using unbreakable ki sheilds and blowing away galaxies. Superman vs janemba..na janemba would just make a superman clone or just warp reality to make everything kryptonite. Superman vs meta cooler..you know the meta cooler who not only is in a more durable body than the one he had that allowed him to survive being in a sun...but has 3 times the power that he had when he was blowing away planets and stars with no problem.
Turlast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Turlast

I guess Majin Boo could potentially be trouble since he's a magical being. Most of his energy attacks are probably moreso of magical nature than actual Chi. I dunno. I still think Supes would beat the crap out of any version of Majin Boo, but the magic factor is an interesting one. Meh.
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Racer_X

well superman would kill ssj vegito 
the only dbz character that can beat superman is janemba and thats only if the fight takes place in hell

Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Racer_X said:
"well superman would kill ssj vegito  the only dbz character that can beat superman is janemba and thats only if the fight takes place in hell "

lol you have no idea what the hell you're talking about sir. SSJ vegito was more powerful than a being who could destroy the universe with a scream. SSJ vegito was tunred into a piece of candy and was still able to beat a being who could rip open reality at will, and a universe at will..Spare me..ssj vegito would wipe out most of the marvel and DC universe in a matter of minutes. Jesus superman cant even take on anti monitor with all of earths heroes..all of darksieds armies...etc etc  lol you pick janemba over Vegito even tho vegito is vastly more powerful than janemba..like get out of here.
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Racer_X

that was filler
and just because buu can scream really loud doesnt mean vegito can
and even if vegito could do that, superman would just hit him to shut him up

vegito doesnt stand a chance, the only dbz character that can beat superman is janemba and only if the fight is in hell

once again, attak of the doctor is very stupid

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By MrDirector786
@Attack_Of_The_Doctor said:
" @Racer_X said:
"well superman would kill ssj vegito  the only dbz character that can beat superman is janemba and thats only if the fight takes place in hell "
lol you have no idea what the hell you're talking about sir. SSJ vegito was more powerful than a being who could destroy the universe with a scream. SSJ vegito was tunred into a piece of candy and was still able to beat a being who could rip open reality at will, and a universe at will..Spare me..ssj vegito would wipe out most of the marvel and DC universe in a matter of minutes. Jesus superman cant even take on anti monitor with all of earths heroes..all of darksieds armies...etc etc  lol you pick janemba over Vegito even tho vegito is vastly more powerful than janemba..like get out of here. "
Anti-Monitor would wipe out the entire DBZ cast in seconds.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WeaponX510
" @Racer_X said:
lol you have no idea what the hell you're talking about sir. SSJ vegito was more powerful than a being who could destroy the universe with a scream. SSJ vegito was tunred into a piece of candy and was still able to beat a being who could rip open reality at will, and a universe at will..Spare me..ssj vegito would wipe out most of the marvel and DC universe in a matter of minutes. Jesus superman cant even take on anti monitor with all of earths heroes..all of darksieds armies...etc etc  lol you pick janemba over Vegito even tho vegito is vastly more powerful than janemba..like get out of here. "
at least someone knows what there talking about n the saiyan saga piccolo by himself destroyed the moon with little effort. Actually superman is the weaklink here and the Elite saiyans take this fight easily 10/10 to be honest
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Racer_X
@WeaponX510 said:
" @Attack_Of_The_Doctor said:
" @Racer_X said:
at least someone knows what there talking about n the saiyan saga piccolo by himself destroyed the moon with little effort. Actually superman is the weaklink here and the Elite saiyans take this fight easily 10/10 to be honest "
you are very stupid
Turlast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Turlast

If Janemba can't even beat Gogeta where he has the advantage, he wouldn't even beat Supes.
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Racer_X

well gogeta beat janemba with some stupid attack i forgot the name

janemba would win only if the fight takes place in hell because janmeba has 100% control there

it would be like superman trying to fight mephisto in his own realm

but superman would beat vegito rather easily

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By buttersdaman000

" @DJSNuva1: Why dont you just have superman vs the red ribon army in dragonball. Or superman vs bulma. You want to feed superman vegeta before he could go super saiyan..move faster than liht, have the power to move mountains with his bare hands..have enough power to blow away solar systems, etc etc.  why dont you make a superman vs majin buu...oh yeah because buu would turn him into a piece of candy and eat him. Why not  Superman vs Broly..na cant have broly using unbreakable ki sheilds and blowing away galaxies. Superman vs janemba..na janemba would just make a superman clone or just warp reality to make everything kryptonite. Superman vs meta cooler..you know the meta cooler who not only is in a more durable body than the one he had that allowed him to survive being in a sun...but has 3 times the power that he had when he was blowing away planets and stars with no problem. "

*sigh* another one of "those"  guys...........
superman eats majin boo cereal for breakfast
superman will break brolys unbreakable ki shield then procede to break his face
janemba is a retarded lvl reality warper.....superman homicides him
superman punches metacooler through the chest..........so much for that "durable" body  

" @Racer_X said:

im going to ignore what you said about vegito...cuz if he tried that candy crap with supes.....he would be digested in a very unpleasent way.
anyways superman embarasses vegito in a fight
and the anti monitor homicides the dbz universe easily
Turlast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Turlast

If you think Supes can beat Vegito, he shouldn't have any trouble with Janemba. He couldn't even make Gogeta flinch with a punch based on the fact that he was plain weaker. His advantage was nullified because he was simply outmatched. And I think you're referring to Soul Punisher.
DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DJSNuva1
@WeaponX510 said:
" @Racer_X said:
at least someone knows what there talking about n the saiyan saga piccolo by himself destroyed the moon with little effort. Actually superman is the weaklink here and the Elite saiyans take this fight easily 10/10 to be honest "

SUperman One Million would destroy all of DBZ.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Racer_X said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @Racer_X said:
you are very stupid "
lol
DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DJSNuva1
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @Racer_X said:
you are very stupid "
lol "

Well he is very stupid. Calling Superman a weak link? pffffft
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Racer_X said:
"that was filler and just because buu can scream really loud doesnt mean vegito can and even if vegito could do that, superman would just hit him to shut him up  vegito doesnt stand a chance, the only dbz character that can beat superman is janemba and only if the fight is in hell  once again, attak of the doctor is very stupid "

spare me the filler this non canon that. Because everything after able to leap buildings in a single bound is non canon. 

Gotenks learned how to do the same thing super buu did by watching. I'll spare you nameing all of the attacks goku learned just by watching. 

again i'll repeat..vegito is vastly more powerful than janemba...who you're saying can beat superman....and yet i'm stupid? And good god this dexter thing gimic you got going on god old before you even thought of it. Gogeta beat janemba in hell and he's weaker than Vegito. Just shhhh 

vegito would rape superman
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Racer_X said:
"well gogeta beat janemba with some stupid attack i forgot the name  janemba would win only if the fight takes place in hell because janmeba has 100% control there  it would be like superman trying to fight mephisto in his own realm  but superman would beat vegito rather easily "

again...you say superman beats vegito..who  is more powerful than gogeta...gogeta beat janemba in hell..you say superman cant beat janemba in hell....and everyone else is stupid? 

right
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By buttersdaman000
" @Racer_X said:
"that was filler and just because buu can scream really loud doesnt mean vegito can and even if vegito could do that, superman would just hit him to shut him up  vegito doesnt stand a chance, the only dbz character that can beat superman is janemba and only if the fight is in hell  once again, attak of the doctor is very stupid "
spare me the filler this non canon that. Because everything after able to leap buildings in a single bound is non canon.  Gotenks learned how to do the same thing super buu did by watching. I'll spare you nameing all of the attacks goku learned just by watching.  again i'll repeat..vegito is vastly more powerful than janemba...who you're saying can beat superman....and yet i'm stupid? And good god this dexter thing gimic you got going on god old before you even thought of it. Gogeta beat janemba in hell and he's weaker than Vegito. Just shhhh  vegito would rape superman "
why would vegito rape superman? superman isnt gay.......he wont let that crap happen
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Racer_X
" @Racer_X said:
spare me the filler this non canon that. Because everything after able to leap buildings in a single bound is non canon.  Gotenks learned how to do the same thing super buu did by watching. I'll spare you nameing all of the attacks goku learned just by watching.  again i'll repeat..vegito is vastly more powerful than janemba...who you're saying can beat superman....and yet i'm stupid? And good god this dexter thing gimic you got going on god old before you even thought of it. Gogeta beat janemba in hell and he's weaker than Vegito. Just shhhh  vegito would rape superman "
no everything that has to do with superman is canon, that excuse about everything after leaping buildings being non canon isnt gonna fly

thats gotenks, and gotenks only learned how to rip a hole in a dimension, and that doesnt mean vegito would be able to do it
thats called abc logic and abc logic doesnt work, and beside if vegito tried that then superman would just hit him to shut him up

vegito is more powerful then janemba, but vegito isnt a reality warper. hes a meele fighter and superman would kill him ez

and janemba would only be able to win if they were in hell, gogeta only beat him because of soul punisher 

vegito would get killed in a matter of seconds
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Racer_X

and what dexter gimmick? just because i have a dexter avatar? man attack of the doctor is one of the dumbest people i have ever met

DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DJSNuva1
"@Racer_X said:
"well gogeta beat janemba with some stupid attack i forgot the name  janemba would win only if the fight takes place in hell because janmeba has 100% control there  it would be like superman trying to fight mephisto in his own realm  but superman would beat vegito rather easily "
again...you say superman beats vegito..who  is more powerful than gogeta...gogeta beat janemba in hell..you say superman cant beat janemba in hell....and everyone else is stupid?  right "

And who in DBZ could stop Superman One Million? Or, better yet, The Beyonder? Ohhhh, Beyonder could destroy all of DBZ with just a small thought. 

As for the battle, why hell would Superman be the weak link? He can still outmatch any DBZ character in strength  
BTW, anything with the DC stamp on it is mostly canon
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Racer_X

no one from dbz can even make superman break a sweat
i think beyonder and superman 1 million is a tad overkill

Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Racer_X said:
why would vegito rape superman? superman isnt gay.......he wont let that crap happen "

tights..under wear..seems pretty gay to me
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Racer_X

yeah but its better then screaming like ur constipated lol

haaaaaaaaa 

superman beats vegito ez

Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Racer_X

the truth is that dbz characters are only around the same level as bleach characters
maybe a little higher because of energy attacks

but even the strongest dbz character doesnt have a chance against superman and the feats prove it
dbz fanboys need to stop crying now

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By buttersdaman000
" @buttersdaman000 said:
" @Racer_X said:
why would vegito rape superman? superman isnt gay.......he wont let that crap happen "
tights..under wear..seems pretty gay to me "
vegito wanting to rape superman seems even gayer to me.............
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Racer_X said:
" @Racer_X said:
no everything that has to do with superman is canon, that excuse about everything after leaping buildings being non canon isnt gonna fly  thats gotenks, and gotenks only learned how to rip a hole in a dimension, and that doesnt mean vegito would be able to do it thats called abc logic and abc logic doesnt work, and beside if vegito tried that then superman would just hit him to shut him up  vegito is more powerful then janemba, but vegito isnt a reality warper. hes a meele fighter and superman would kill him ez  and janemba would only be able to win if they were in hell, gogeta only beat him because of soul punisher    vegito would get killed in a matter of seconds "

if the creators didnt come up  with his powers than no..not really 
Goku has learned some of his most famoust attacks just by watching it done once..why we're even talking about this idk Spare me the superman would just shut him up crap..superman is nothing compared to vegito..the end. When Superman doesnt get beat to death by people who cant go FTL (doomsday) then get at me. Gog who specilaed in telporting used that to kill superman. Along with energy blast. Energy blast t=much weaker than gokus solar system busters.

seriously your reason of janemba being able to win..and vegito not being able to makes as much sense as a butthole on a baby's elbow.. I'm not even going to bother with it. Gogeta who is weaker than vegito beat Janemba reality warping in hell and all..you claim superman cant beat janemba....you're slow. Gogeta beat him using a special energy attack...uhmm ok...point being?
DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DJSNuva1

Not as gay as naked little boys that have a tail
TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheGuy

if the creators didnt come up  with his powers than no..not really Goku has learned some of his most famoust attacks just by watching it done once..why we're even talking about this idk Spare me the superman would just shut him up crap..superman is nothing compared to vegito..the end. When Superman doesnt get beat to death by people who cant go FTL (doomsday) then get at me. Gog who specilaed in telporting used that to kill superman. Along with energy blast. Energy blast t=much weaker than gokus solar system busters.  seriously your reason of janemba being able to win..and vegito not being able to makes as much sense as a butthole on a baby's elbow.. I'm not even going to bother with it. Gogeta who is weaker than vegito beat Janemba reality warping in hell and all..you claim superman cant beat janemba....you're slow. Gogeta beat him using a special energy attack...uhmm ok...point being? "

Try again next time. Doomsday is at par or above all of Superman's physical abilities, including speed and reflexes. 

Gog was killing alternate timeline Supermen as well, not current. Asides, Gog would easily run through all of DBZ.
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Racer_X said:
"the truth is that dbz characters are only around the same level as bleach characters maybe a little higher because of energy attacks  but even the strongest dbz character doesnt have a chance against superman and the feats prove it dbz fanboys need to stop crying now "

lmfao..seriously..what are 10. Good lord sir stop acting like a child..goku would scream hahahahahaha1!1!!!11one!111 
and now comparing people who could blow up galaxies solar system and planets to people who cant even take on getting put through a mountain? 

right you mean the feat of superman being killed something like 26 times by Gog..someone eho used telporting and energy blast. One of which barely blew up a city....and what is it goku can do. Oh yeah he has the power at super saiyan 2 to blow up a solar system. Seriously grow up..behaving like a child aint making anything you say any less wrong or right
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Racer_X
" @Racer_X said:
" @Racer_X said:
no everything that has to do with superman is canon, that excuse about everything after leaping buildings being non canon isnt gonna fly  thats gotenks, and gotenks only learned how to rip a hole in a dimension, and that doesnt mean vegito would be able to do it thats called abc logic and abc logic doesnt work, and beside if vegito tried that then superman would just hit him to shut him up  vegito is more powerful then janemba, but vegito isnt a reality warper. hes a meele fighter and superman would kill him ez  and janemba would only be able to win if they were in hell, gogeta only beat him because of soul punisher    vegito would get killed in a matter of seconds "
if the creators didnt come up  with his powers than no..not really Goku has learned some of his most famoust attacks just by watching it done once..why we're even talking about this idk Spare me the superman would just shut him up crap..superman is nothing compared to vegito..the end. When Superman doesnt get beat to death by people who cant go FTL (doomsday) then get at me. Gog who specilaed in telporting used that to kill superman. Along with energy blast. Energy blast t=much weaker than gokus solar system busters. seriously your reason of janemba being able to win..and vegito not being able to makes as much sense as a butthole on a baby's elbow.. I'm not even going to bother with it. Gogeta who is weaker than vegito beat Janemba reality warping in hell and all..you claim superman cant beat janemba....you're slow. Gogeta beat him using a special energy attack...uhmm ok...point being? "
doesnt matter, its dc they own superman so its canon
doomsday is faster then flash and doomsday never killed superman 

gog would murder vegito also

nobody in dbz ever destroyed a solar system, i think u need to stop lying

vegito loses
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheGuy said:
"@Attack_Of_The_Doctor said:

if the creators didnt come up  with his powers than no..not really Goku has learned some of his most famoust attacks just by watching it done once..why we're even talking about this idk Spare me the superman would just shut him up crap..superman is nothing compared to vegito..the end. When Superman doesnt get beat to death by people who cant go FTL (doomsday) then get at me. Gog who specilaed in telporting used that to kill superman. Along with energy blast. Energy blast t=much weaker than gokus solar system busters.  seriously your reason of janemba being able to win..and vegito not being able to makes as much sense as a butthole on a baby's elbow.. I'm not even going to bother with it. Gogeta who is weaker than vegito beat Janemba reality warping in hell and all..you claim superman cant beat janemba....you're slow. Gogeta beat him using a special energy attack...uhmm ok...point being? "

Try again next time. Doomsday is at par or above all of Superman's physical abilities, including speed and reflexes.  Gog was killing alternate timeline Supermen as well, not current. Asides, Gog would easily run through all of DBZ. "

So Doomsday went FTL in his fight with superman. He did that as superman was yelling at lois while getting beat to death? FTL must be really slow. 

One look at janemba and gog would shit himself
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Racer_X
" @Racer_X said:
"the truth is that dbz characters are only around the same level as bleach characters maybe a little higher because of energy attacks  but even the strongest dbz character doesnt have a chance against superman and the feats prove it dbz fanboys need to stop crying now "
lmfao..seriously..what are 10. Good lord sir stop acting like a child..goku would scream hahahahahaha1!1!!!11one!111 and now comparing people who could blow up galaxies solar system and planets to people who cant even take on getting put through a mountain?  right you mean the feat of superman being killed something like 26 times by Gog..someone eho used telporting and energy blast. One of which barely blew up a city....and what is it goku can do. Oh yeah he has the power at super saiyan 2 to blow up a solar system. Seriously grow up..behaving like a child aint making anything you say any less wrong or right "
yeah and gog would murder vegito also
has a super saiyan 2 ever destroyed a solar system? no it never happened

you say i behave like a child, its better then having the intelligence of one
your easily one of the dumbest people to ever come on this site
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Racer_X
 One look at janemba and gog would shit himself "
is this before or after he kills janemba and murders the entire dbz crew?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By buttersdaman000
" @TheGuy said:
"@Attack_Of_The_Doctor said:

Try again next time. Doomsday is at par or above all of Superman's physical abilities, including speed and reflexes.  Gog was killing alternate timeline Supermen as well, not current. Asides, Gog would easily run through all of DBZ. "
So Doomsday went FTL in his fight with superman. He did that as superman was yelling at lois while getting beat to death? FTL must be really slow.  One look at janemba and gog would shit himself "
go away
TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheGuy
lmfao..seriously..what are 10. Good lord sir stop acting like a child..goku would scream hahahahahaha1!1!!!11one!111 and now comparing people who could blow up galaxies solar system and planets to people who cant even take on getting put through a mountain?  right you mean the feat of superman being killed something like 26 times by Gog..someone eho used telporting and energy blast. One of which barely blew up a city....and what is it goku can do. Oh yeah he has the power at super saiyan 2 to blow up a solar system. Seriously grow up..behaving like a child aint making anything you say any less wrong or right "
  1. Gog was killing KC Superman, a different actuality all together. 
  2. Gog has the combined energy of the green light of Willpower, The Source, and the magical power of Zeus and Shazam. (By the way, any member of the Quintessence can solo DBZ)
  3. Really, give me proof of "Solar system busting power". Broly not withstanding, he was totally non-canon. At comicvine, only the manga holds any clout unless you specify "whatever-version of goku".
DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DJSNuva1
@TheGuy said:
  1. Gog was killing KC Superman, a different actuality all together. 
  2. Gog has the combined energy of the green light of Willpower, The Source, and the magical power of Zeus and Shazam. (By the way, any member of the Quintessence can solo DBZ)
  3. Really, give me proof of "Solar system busting power". Broly not withstanding, he was totally non-canon. At comicvine, only the manga holds any clout unless you specify "whatever-version of goku".
"

LOL Broly isn't that tough he was incinerated into nothing(enough for a couple blood samples) by the sun
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Racer_X said:
" @Racer_X said:
yeah and gog would murder vegito also has a super saiyan 2 ever destroyed a solar system? no it never happened  you say i behave like a child, its better then having the intelligence of one your easily one of the dumbest people to ever come on this site "

thats it..i've been more than patiant with you. All you do is sit here and name call...and spurt none sense with no proof of anything. I'm done with you and you have been flagged. 

and for the 7567675 time..it makes so much sense for goku.....the good guy..to try and blow up a solar system.
Attack_Of_The_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:
no
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Racer_X
" @Racer_X said:
" @Racer_X said:
yeah and gog would murder vegito also has a super saiyan 2 ever destroyed a solar system? no it never happened  you say i behave like a child, its better then having the intelligence of one your easily one of the dumbest people to ever come on this site "
thats it..i've been more than patiant with you. All you do is sit here and name call...and spurt none sense with no proof of anything. I'm done with you and you have been flagged.  and for the 7567675 time..it makes so much sense for goku.....the good guy..to try and blow up a solar system. "
naw we just make fun of you because your a noob and u have no clue what ur talking about

no one in dbz can destroy a solar system, i think it would be in ur best interest to stop making things up
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By buttersdaman000
" @Racer_X said:
" @Racer_X said:
thats it..i've been more than patiant with you. All you do is sit here and name call...and spurt none sense with no proof of anything. I'm done with you and you have been flagged.  and for the 7567675 time..it makes so much sense for goku.....the good guy..to try and blow up a solar system. "
"you have been flagged"...................crybaby....how are you gonna flag somebody just cuz they pwned you in a debate..........you fail
DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DJSNuva1
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @Racer_X said:
"you have been flagged"...................crybaby....how are you gonna flag somebody just cuz they pwned you in a debate..........you fail "

This ^^
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Racer_X

so heres the situation
we got 

Attack_Of_The_Doctor

who doesnt read comics and makes up random bullcrap about dbz characters being able to destroy solar systems and move faster then light without a shred of evidence

did i miss anything? no i think thats it