Superman vs the Justice league

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By YoungThriller
@vuviper: He would not telepathically paralyze superman,I've never even seen that done to superman o.o.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#152  Edited By beatboks1
@YoungThriller said:
@beatboks1 said:
@YoungThriller said:
@superfan_dc_mu said:
Hasn't Wonder woman been able to go one on one with Superman? So if she can why would they not be able to beat him they have her,martian manhunter and green lantern  helping her?
Supes has laid the smackdown on all of them at least once in his career,
But WW has also "laid the smackdown" on supes on three occasions that I recall.  Flash at much lower power levels than current has proven to be faster than Superman when he was at higher levels. GL as I've stated has defeated Superman level beings on 15 occasions (4 of those superman, another 7 other Kryptonians and 4 Daxamites) And then you have MM who's current physical feats are very close behind Supes (Current version) when not sun dipped. who additionally has intangability, invisibility, shape shifting, telepathy, and telekinisis.  Fact WW can and has faced Supes in physical combat on several occasions and matched him (on a few had the upper hand which I'd call PIS). not to mention Fact Flash can out move him, can steal his speed leaving him completely stationary, can hit him with infinite mass punches. Even if (as one poster argued) Supes burned the Earth with Heat vision Flash wouldn't be affected just like his super speed aura protects him from friction that would melt most metals (ever heard of what happens to space craft on re-entry ?? times that by 10000's). Also aerodynamics shows flight comes down to speed, counltess Speedster (in Flashe's level) have defied gravity countless times. Flight is absolutely no advantage. Fact GL can use his ring to make himself the physical equal of Superman, just like he did in several of the battles mentioned. he can simply create a vortex that transports Supes to a red sun, of use the ring to also fight intangable and countless other ways. Anyone who limits the ring to just energy constructs is seriously underestimating it. MM can use his TK to keep supes at a distance and attack at a distance. he also has traversed galaxies in very short periods of time so he is certainly in supermans speed league.   No way can superman beat all four. Remember this is a forum battle where we generally don't take in PIS that might allow Supes the win in these circumstances in comics.
Ok there is alot wrong with all that.One would be that they are not bloodlusted and their morals are on.Supes can take the entire league as he has done countless times.People fear superman going on a rampage for right reasons.He is a powerhouse on a cosmis scale that you will have to really think to defeat him.I took the element of prep and kryptonite out so it should have been a fair fight.Just like any other time you saw supes take on the league and come on top.So they wouldn't even be doing most of all the things you have currently said.They are fighting to subdue him not try to kill him.Supes has shown to be able to resist telepaths in countless comics,Just because some got lucky was just plot device or kryptonite.Flash's Speed force aura would not protect him from supes heat vision or ice breath,much less his hurricane breath,So you saying that was for the life of me a mystery.MM is the only real person who can change the flow of battle and he will be beaten as well,He can easily be beaten by fire or by overloading his senses.Supes will not just simply let him take him down like that,He will find a way to overcome it,just like he always does.And green lantern is not even a challenge if his morals is on and he's trying to subdue supes.He'll do as he does in every comic when he's not trying to kill,energy constructs,In all the green lantern comics I have never seen him do anything else besides create energy constructs,force fields,blasts.And I have all the recent issues from brightest day to blackest night,Including some old issues.And I never any specified if it was hal-jordan for what it's worth.It could be john Stewart you never know.
??? WHY would anyone need to be blood lusted?
 Did you read my post at all??
Almost everything on it would be "subduing" superman. If Falsh stole Supes speed to the point where he couldn't move ("stationary" as I said) he'd be "subdued. If GL transported them to a planet under a red sun where he could no longer gain more power, and every action drained him making him weaker = Subdued. If Martian simply placed a TK field around him re-inforced with GL's constructs with Flash stealing his speed so he couldn't do S#!t damn well subdued.
Everyone who says Supes is immune to TP why has he been affected by it so many times and so many TPers (most of whom below MM). As for the PIS (and yes that's what it is) that Martian can't affect Supes with TP because of something about Supes that's different, that means martian didn't protect supes mind the 3 dozen times he has (as he wouldn't have been able to). It also means that all the co-ordinated efforts accomplished by the Martian with his TP where he communicted to Supes are gone. PLus there have been many times when MM has sensed or read Supe's before. He may have "resisted" TP in countless comics but he's succumbed to it in COUNTLESS MORE, and most of those that he has have inferior feats in TP to MM. Kryptonite hasn't been involved in Supe's problems to TP (unless you count the psionically  created (as in only existed in Supe's mind due to TP so TP affected him not K) above. 
Why is it that the times Superman has been affected by TP are plot devices and luck when the times he's succumbed are far greater in number (looks to me more like the resistance is PIS)
Current Superman has NOT bested the JLA that much at all. Superman has however had losses to three of the members solo.
Of COURSE Flashed speed wouldn't protect him against heat vision,  freeze breath or hurricanes (haha) - you forgetting who his rougues gallery includes- HEAT WAVE, CAPTAIN COLD, and WEATHER WIZARD. Wake up his speed is exactly why these things haven't affected him by them but of course Superman being the walking plot device that can never loose would suddenly have effects that no other can. Not that it matters he wouldn't hit Flash because of speed. In every one of 11 Superman Flash races Superman has lost.
I didn't mention Hal (in that post )either, not that it would matter feat wise these days Hal's behind the rest of the field. It wouldn't matter which GL it is ALL (except Guy Gardner) have internalized the rings power. All have created warps in space, transported. Both Hal and John have also used the ring to give them mental powers. John has in fact used the ring to give someone else super powers and to internalized the rings power to make himself able to walk.
There is also a feat where a GL used the ring to merge himself with another so that the combined had the power of of both (the other was of course Superman). GL could simply merge himself with all the others and suddenly Superman is fighting someone with the combined strength of WW and MM, the speed of Flash, MM, and WW, the mental powers of MM bumped up by the power ring (or the ring bumped up by MM and the will of Batman). That feat was done without prep in a reaction to a situation that was getting out of his control.

Absolutely nothing in that was wrong. All of it has happened, without prep or "plot". Plot on the other hand is exactly what has handed Superman many of the feats your referring to..

If you weren't prepared to have a battle debated openly you shouldn't have started it.
YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By YoungThriller
@beatboks1 said:
@YoungThriller said:
@beatboks1 said:
@YoungThriller said:
@superfan_dc_mu said:
Hasn't Wonder woman been able to go one on one with Superman? So if she can why would they not be able to beat him they have her,martian manhunter and green lantern  helping her?
Supes has laid the smackdown on all of them at least once in his career,
But WW has also "laid the smackdown" on supes on three occasions that I recall.  Flash at much lower power levels than current has proven to be faster than Superman when he was at higher levels. GL as I've stated has defeated Superman level beings on 15 occasions (4 of those superman, another 7 other Kryptonians and 4 Daxamites) And then you have MM who's current physical feats are very close behind Supes (Current version) when not sun dipped. who additionally has intangability, invisibility, shape shifting, telepathy, and telekinisis.  Fact WW can and has faced Supes in physical combat on several occasions and matched him (on a few had the upper hand which I'd call PIS). not to mention Fact Flash can out move him, can steal his speed leaving him completely stationary, can hit him with infinite mass punches. Even if (as one poster argued) Supes burned the Earth with Heat vision Flash wouldn't be affected just like his super speed aura protects him from friction that would melt most metals (ever heard of what happens to space craft on re-entry ?? times that by 10000's). Also aerodynamics shows flight comes down to speed, counltess Speedster (in Flashe's level) have defied gravity countless times. Flight is absolutely no advantage. Fact GL can use his ring to make himself the physical equal of Superman, just like he did in several of the battles mentioned. he can simply create a vortex that transports Supes to a red sun, of use the ring to also fight intangable and countless other ways. Anyone who limits the ring to just energy constructs is seriously underestimating it. MM can use his TK to keep supes at a distance and attack at a distance. he also has traversed galaxies in very short periods of time so he is certainly in supermans speed league.   No way can superman beat all four. Remember this is a forum battle where we generally don't take in PIS that might allow Supes the win in these circumstances in comics.
Ok there is alot wrong with all that.One would be that they are not bloodlusted and their morals are on.Supes can take the entire league as he has done countless times.People fear superman going on a rampage for right reasons.He is a powerhouse on a cosmis scale that you will have to really think to defeat him.I took the element of prep and kryptonite out so it should have been a fair fight.Just like any other time you saw supes take on the league and come on top.So they wouldn't even be doing most of all the things you have currently said.They are fighting to subdue him not try to kill him.Supes has shown to be able to resist telepaths in countless comics,Just because some got lucky was just plot device or kryptonite.Flash's Speed force aura would not protect him from supes heat vision or ice breath,much less his hurricane breath,So you saying that was for the life of me a mystery.MM is the only real person who can change the flow of battle and he will be beaten as well,He can easily be beaten by fire or by overloading his senses.Supes will not just simply let him take him down like that,He will find a way to overcome it,just like he always does.And green lantern is not even a challenge if his morals is on and he's trying to subdue supes.He'll do as he does in every comic when he's not trying to kill,energy constructs,In all the green lantern comics I have never seen him do anything else besides create energy constructs,force fields,blasts.And I have all the recent issues from brightest day to blackest night,Including some old issues.And I never any specified if it was hal-jordan for what it's worth.It could be john Stewart you never know.
??? WHY would anyone need to be blood lusted?  Did you read my post at all?? Almost everything on it would be "subduing" superman. If Falsh stole Supes speed to the point where he couldn't move ("stationary" as I said) he'd be "subdued. If GL transported them to a planet under a red sun where he could no longer gain more power, and every action drained him making him weaker = Subdued. If Martian simply placed a TK field around him re-inforced with GL's constructs with Flash stealing his speed so he couldn't do S#!t damn well subdued. Everyone who says Supes is immune to TP why has he been affected by it so many times and so many TPers (most of whom below MM). As for the PIS (and yes that's what it is) that Martian can't affect Supes with TP because of something about Supes that's different, that means martian didn't protect supes mind the 3 dozen times he has (as he wouldn't have been able to). It also means that all the co-ordinated efforts accomplished by the Martian with his TP where he communicted to Supes are gone. PLus there have been many times when MM has sensed or read Supe's before. He may have "resisted" TP in countless comics but he's succumbed to it in COUNTLESS MORE, and most of those that he has have inferior feats in TP to MM. Kryptonite hasn't been involved in Supe's problems to TP (unless you count the psionically  created (as in only existed in Supe's mind due to TP so TP affected him not K) above.  Why is it that the times Superman has been affected by TP are plot devices and luck when the times he's succumbed are far greater in number (looks to me more like the resistance is PIS)Current Superman has NOT bested the JLA that much at all. Superman has however had losses to three of the members solo. Of COURSE Flashed speed wouldn't protect him against heat vision,  freeze breath or hurricanes (haha) - you forgetting who his rougues gallery includes- HEAT WAVE, CAPTAIN COLD, and WEATHER WIZARD. Wake up his speed is exactly why these things haven't affected him by them but of course Superman being the walking plot device that can never loose would suddenly have effects that no other can. Not that it matters he wouldn't hit Flash because of speed. In every one of 11 Superman Flash races Superman has lost.I didn't mention Hal (in that post )either, not that it would matter feat wise these days Hal's behind the rest of the field. It wouldn't matter which GL it is ALL (except Guy Gardner) have internalized the rings power. All have created warps in space, transported. Both Hal and John have also used the ring to give them mental powers. John has in fact used the ring to give someone else super powers and to internalized the rings power to make himself able to walk. There is also a feat where a GL used the ring to merge himself with another so that the combined had the power of of both (the other was of course Superman). GL could simply merge himself with all the others and suddenly Superman is fighting someone with the combined strength of WW and MM, the speed of Flash, MM, and WW, the mental powers of MM bumped up by the power ring (or the ring bumped up by MM and the will of Batman). That feat was done without prep in a reaction to a situation that was getting out of his control.  Absolutely nothing in that was wrong. All of it has happened, without prep or "plot". Plot on the other hand is exactly what has handed Superman many of the feats your referring to..  If you weren't prepared to have a battle debated openly you shouldn't have started it.
Why do you keep assuming that supes would let flash steal his speed,And GL transporting him to a red sun planet would not work for two reasons,One he's trying to stop supes not strand him near a red sun when his powers will fade away and be left with air,plus Supes could fly away from the sun with the remaining solar energy he has left.And wth is a TK field,his mind can create a bubble to protect him and subdue people now?????And all the people who have caught supes with Telepathy is just plain plot device,and othes showing him Resistant  is correct,And he would be able to protect himself I'm sure.And all of Flash's villains have affected him with their powers countless times,Captain cold has frozen him countless times,And weather wizard has shocked flash countless times.And the martians simulated the affects of kryptonite that made him experience in his mind that he was being affected by real kryptonite,Which is not really fair,since he was since feeling in his mind that it was real and affecting him like real kryptonite.And you need to correct yourself on those races supes and flash has tied in almost all of them,Flash gave up in a race and later won,so you can't even count that.Supes has beat Jay in a race,And he can a second behind wally in a race around the world,And that's only because supes isn't conditioned to race,since flying is easier.And I wasn't talking to you when I brought up the hal thing.And john was able to walk again thanks to Hal-jordan.And I don't really care what you say,supes is the poster boy of DC for a reason,He can take them on easily,If he uses all his powers and people don't give him crap about using all his powers and his knowledge to win.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By Erik
@superfan_dc_mu said:
@erik: Nope didn't know that I've just seen the little bits and parts that people post in the Wonder woman vs Superman threads. Pardon my ignorance.
No problem. It would be hard to believe you have read every issue anyway. This fight was covered in the Wonder Woman series, issue 219 of volume 2. This is where he calls her Doomsday and notes the increased intelligence. I cannot remember which issue it is where Superman describes the fight from his point of view sometime after the fight. I want to say one of the Superman titles. But in it, we see him trying to kill "Doomsday" and in the process, he kills hundreds of human bystanders and explains how he was aware of it but wanted to murder Doomsday so bad that he did not even care about the collateral damage.

I am sure someone here has the scan of his explanation. It just cements the point of his full immersion in the fantasy.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By beatboks1
@YoungThriller said:

1.Why do you keep assuming that supes would let flash steal his speed,

WHY would Supes have any say what so ever on Flash using his power. Flash has stole speed from him before and can do so from a distance by

2.And GL transporting him to a red sun planet would not work for two reasons,One he's trying to stop supes not strand him near a red sun when his powers will fade away and be left with air,plus Supes could fly away from the sun with the remaining solar energy he has left.

That's why if you actually read my post I said he's transport them all to a red sun galaxy (or a planet under a red sun - which granted I didn't state). So if Superman would be subdued because he's be facing their combined power in a battlefield where his power is constantly reducing. He's not going to fly away because that would expend too much energy and he'd be de=powered to far before they caught up.

3.And wth is a TK field,his mind can create a bubble to protect him and subdue people now?????

TK - Telekinetic. Jonn is also a TK. He could use this power to strike Supes from a distance or just put up a TK shield (i.e force field) around Supes, which if re-inforced by GL and the flash taking his speed away till he's stationary he would not be able to breach
4.And all the people who have caught supes with Telepathy is just plain plot device,and othes showing him Resistant  is correct,And he would be able to protect himself I'm sure.

I just want to know why anyone should accept that the feats of Superman "resisting" TP (sorry forgot you wont get that Telepahy)  are the ones that MUST be right, when the ones where he can't outnumber those where he can at least 3 to 1. Most reasonable (non fanboys) would therefore assume that it's the resistance that is PIS.

5.And all of Flash's villains have affected him with their powers countless times,Captain cold has frozen him countless times,And weather wizard has shocked flash countless times.

Countless??? better start naming because the "count" is easily quantified and quite a low number in fact. not that it matter because they have not when he's moving at speed. In a fight Flash isn't going to stand still for supes. Every time the villains have "tagged" Flash it was a sneak attack

6.And the martians simulated the affects of kryptonite that made him experience in his mind that he was being affected by real kryptonite,Which is not really fair,since he was since feeling in his mind that it was real and affecting him like real kryptonite.

You've made my case for me in what I underlined and proved you alleged ability of Superman to "resist TP wrong again. Oh that's right he only has that when it suits him (not the writer)

7.And you need to correct yourself on those races supes and flash has tied in almost all of them,Flash gave up in a race and later won,so you can't even count that.Supes has beat Jay in a race,And he can a second behind wally in a race around the world,And that's only because supes isn't conditioned to race,since flying is easier.

No Supe's has lost many a race to Flash, and Jay (when they raced) is far from a feat. OH GOODIE I can beat an old man in his 90's in a race I must be so powerful. Jay can't even risk breaking light speed without having a heart attack (stated in JSA on 3 occasions in the last 18 months ) 

8.And I wasn't talking to you when I brought up the hal thing.And john was able to walk again thanks to Hal-jordan.

Sorry, since it was in a post directly responding to my post with no other reference you'll have to forgive me for assuming it was directed at me.

9.And I don't really care what you say,supes is the poster boy of DC for a reason,He can take them on easily,If he uses all his powers and people don't give him crap about using all his powers and his knowledge to win. 

Oh wait so all the others JLAers have to hold back using their powers because (in your words) their not blood lusted, but Superman has to use all his when he is also in character. Got news for you In character Superman rarely uses most of his powers and hardly to his peak. That's why he can pull it out when he's getting beat because he still has more in the tank. If you wanted Supe's to win this fight you should have made him bloodlusted. Just like he was in the few occasions he has taken on the leaaguers with success (that you keep referring to)

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Erik

Yeah...... Justice League still wins.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#157  Edited By Saren

Batman gives his kryptonite ring to WW or MM, they destroy Supes.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Erik
@CitizenBane said:
He does not have that anymore. Kal-L destroyed it during Final Crisis.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By demifiend

i keep saying the same, justice wins, but noone here can solo supes!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Saren
@erik: At the end of the Superman/Batman story "K", Batman @erik said:
@CitizenBane said:
@erik: At the end of the Superman/Batman story "K", Batman is shown to have several more samples of kryptonite in the batcave, all colors. Destroying one ring doesn't matter.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Erik
@CitizenBane said:
@CitizenBane said:
@erik: At the end of the Superman/Batman story "K", Batman is shown to have several more samples of kryptonite in the batcave, all colors. Destroying one ring doesn't matter.
I know he kept some of that which he and Superman collected, but he never made a new ring from any of them. I doubt he even carries them with him.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Saren

And I think you mean Infinite Crisis? Kal-L is dead during the events of Final Crisis.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Erik
@CitizenBane said:
And I think you mean Infinite Crisis? Kal-L is dead during the events of Final Crisis.
Whoops. Damn Crisis title confusion.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Saren
@erik said:
@CitizenBane said:
@CitizenBane said:
I know he kept some of that which he and Superman collected, but he never made a new ring from any of them. I doubt he even carries them with him.
LOL, Batman's paranoia and obsession is legendary. It would be completely out of character if he didn't carry another ring with him.
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By beatboks1
@demifiend said:
i keep saying the same, justice wins, but noone here can solo supes!
everyone who was talking solo left the thread pages ago.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#166  Edited By Killemall

Super one sided, of course the League =)

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@czarny_samael said:

@AtheneOwnsYou said:

Flash cannot solo superman. Speed is SOOOOO overated on comic vine. MM cannot solo supes either. Look at her scans again. All supes has to do his put mental images or just create an actual fire before MM realizes. As for flash, supes will just burn the planet for flash to enjoy. Guess what unmeasured temperature that is far hotter than the sun do to earth when its so close? No more earth, no more flash.
1.They are in morals. Supe won't burn Earth. Flash ftw. 2.Superman knew about great danger. It wasn't his own mind, it was what was real that scared Martian. MM ftw. Easily. A specially because of intangibility.  Most of her scans are tottaly useless. What does it matter what Doomsday says? Or that Hal thinks? Or some Supe team-busting?   Not to even remind You that Doomsday vs. MM will be using ABC logic. The same with Hal. And BTW, Hal <<<<<<<<<<<< Martian.
You are so wrong Hal>MM if you want to debate this I will bump the thread i have scans of hal easily resisting MM and protecting others i Hal easily resisting Gorrila Grodd and Hector Haman at the same time. And i have a scan of Sinestro saying no veteran GL should ever be taken by a TP that being said Hal>MM.
Then do it if You want. But remember: Hal can protect his mind by ring, but he has to use his ring to do it, I mean: it is not automatically. 

@demifiend said:
the only way they can beat supes is in team working, no one in JL can face supes man to man.   MM is not faster than supes. MM has TP attacks but in my scans theres the prove it doesnt work in supes, is just that there some blind around here. MM is not stronger or equal than supes, Doomday fought both, he say it. kyle sais supes is the stronger member of the JL, he is like a god, see scan. Supes can kick diana ass whenever he wants, in fact he has done it a lot of times,  (i have scans of this too)batman says supes in the stronger hero in the planet  Darkseids says supes is the only obstacle to him to conquer the earth. when DD attacks the earth guess what.. theres only one being in earth who can fight with him...  (brainiac doomsday kick entire justice league ass include orion and MM) supes was the only one who fought him.and is still going and going and going.
1.Martian isn't faster, but he isn't slower than Supe.
2.No, Your scans didn't prove that. Your scans prove, that Martian is weak to madness, that he can feel pain when he see complete destruction. It wasn't normal Supe's mind.
3.Best Superman's feat was done along with Martian. I don't see why Martian shouldn't be consider as his level of strength guy.
4.Doomsday's opinon doesn't matter. A specially that: a)PIS. and b)TP doesn't work on Doomsday, a specially not in normal way. Martian also have seen madness in him, so he was wekaned. Like against Supe in othe of Your scans or Black Adam ones. Good telepaths almost always have this weakness.
5.Kyle's opinion dpesn't matter. This is only an opinion about heroic things that supe did. And "strongest"? Maybe. Most powerfull? Definitely not.
6.Superman > WW? Agree.
7.Batman's opinon means more than others, but still it is about physicall strength. And if feats says something else, feats > opinions. Besides, it is not even about who is the best one of them. It is aobut who can defeat who. And Flash and Martian can defeat Superman if they wants.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#168  Edited By Primmaster64

Could go both ways actually...I seen Superman taking out the entire Justice League.

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By YoungThriller

Bump.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

League

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Hoboseid

superdick dies

spite thread

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Hoboseid

@Primmaster64 said:

Could go both ways actually...I seen Superman taking out the entire Justice League.

Don't give up!

No Caption Provided

THE VINES SUPER FANBOYS.... YOU CAN WIN THIS!!!!!!

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By YoungThriller

@Hoboseid said:

superdick dies

spite thread

How is it spite?Supes in a environment with plenty of sunlight an outfight them all because he wouldn't get tired easily.He can fight hours in a yellow sun environment.And no one else can keep up with him.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#174  Edited By Billy Batson

League.
BB

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The current Superman would get pummeled.

LiroyJenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By LiroyJenkins

Spite. Flash, Martian, Gl.

Either could solo.

Flash huge speed advantage+ superior reaction time= dead overrated kyptonian.

Speed Steal and IMP/ Supes goes down.

The Martian is pretty much Superman with enhanced abilitys.

Green Lantern, he just let the ring take form of either red sun radiation or kryptonite.

Batman with cryptonite might be able to knock supes out when he's distracted, but without prep, P.I.S, or bat-factor, he's pretty much useless in this perticular match-up.

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By YoungThriller

@sesquipedalophobe said:

Not the current superman >>Pre-flashpoint.

@LiroyJenkins said:

Either could solo.

The Martian is pretty Superman with enhanced abilitys.

Green Lantern, he just let the ring take form of either red sun radiation or kryptonite.

Batman with cryptonite might be able to knock supes out when he's distracted, but without prep, P.I.S, or bat-factor, he's pretty much useless in this perticular match-up.

Superman would kill all of them,so no it's not spite.

Flash may be faster but this is preflashpoint supes,he can see him coming.And flash will have to stop sooner or later,because he does get tired.And then supes one hit kills him.

Speed steal will wear off as long as supes is in a yellow sun which he is,as in the op.Plus imp will only hurt him not kill.

Martian can't kill superman.

Green lantern can no longer emit the radiation like he used to.And even if he did supes is in a desert with no clouds,the sun will cancel the effects of the red sun radiation.and the kryptonite won't take his powers away.So yea that's irrelevant.

And in the op I said it took place after the search for kryptonite story,so no more Kryptonite on earth so batman has none.Heat vision will kill him in 1 sec.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Army2442

Gotta go with the league here, this is a pretty bug stomp in my opinion.

LiroyJenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By LiroyJenkins

@YoungThriller said:

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

Either could solo.

Flash may be faster but this is preflashpoint supes,he can see him coming.And flash will have to stop sooner or later,because he does get tired.And then supes one hit kills him.

Speed steal will wear off as long as supes is in a yellow sun which he is,as in the op.Plus imp will only hurt him not kill.

Green lantern can no longer emit the radiation like he used to.And even if he did supes is in a desert with no clouds,the sun will cancel the effects of the red sun radiation.and the kryptonite won't take his powers away.So yea that's irrelevant.

And in the op I said it took place after the search for kryptonite story,so no more Kryptonite on earth so batman has none.Heat vision will kill him in 1 sec.

Flash will not get tired in the time he knocks out superman.

Seeing someone or something coming does not mean you can avoid it.

The IMP did pretty much kill enemys who were a lot more powerful than Supes, why would it not work on him by all means?

Speed steal does not wear off, he just steals your entire kinetic energy.

lol @ the martian argument.

Why would kyptonite not effect superman, even under a yellow sun?

And emitting red sun ration should cancel the effect of yellow sun radiation, which will leave supes in his regular state.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By jeanroygrant

Justice league wins

YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By YoungThriller

@LiroyJenkins said:

@YoungThriller said:

@sesquipedalophobe said:

@LiroyJenkins said:

Either could solo.

Flash will not get tired in the time he knocks out superman.

Seeing someone or something coming does not mean you can avoid it.

The IMP did pretty much kill enemys who were a lot more powerful than Supes, why would it not work on him by all means?

Speed steal does not wear off, he just steals your entire kinetic energy.

lol @ the martian argument.

Why would kyptonite not effect superman, even under a yellow sun?

And emitting red sun ration should cancel the effect of yellow sun radiation, which will leave supes in his regular state.

Flash will get tired,because hitting around superman takes a lot out of flash.Read infinite crisis,barry allen came back and was punching superboy prime pretty fast,and you can see his hands and suit were wearing down.And you think the flash can just keep speedblitzing supes and not get tired from punching someone's body who is harder than diamond?Ok keep dreaming.

It has been stated when supes was thinking of ways to beat the justice league that flash is fast enough to see it coming,but doesn't mean he can react in time.Plus yes if you see and are fast enough you can avoid it.And supes has enough reaction time to tag the flash.

Show me scans of someone stronger than supes getting hit with the imp and dying.

Speed steal will wear off,it was used on supes in the golden age flash and superman race,and it did wear off from superman so yea.Plus the constant solar energy will just help him overcome it.

I told you in the op that kryptonite wasn't allowed since this happened after the search for kryptonite arc.Meaning no more K on earth.And that isn't even the fact it just isn't allowed.

Red sun radiation doesn't cancel the yellow sun absorption,it just sucks his energy up depending on how much is in the area and how much green lantern can put out isn't enough when they are in a total yellow sun environment.

LiroyJenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By LiroyJenkins
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#183  Edited By batkevin74

Superman Vs The League. The League wins due to sheer numbers & powers

Green Lantern puts Superman in a bubble, Martian Manhunter invades Superman mind. WHEN Superman breaks out of the bubble and launches at MM, Wonder Woman steps in to assault Superman. Flash assists at superspeed, his blows don't hurt but its the annoying slaps that keep him off balance and annoyed. Hawkgirl joins in. Finally Batman in a robot suit built via Green Lanterns construct puts the finishing touches as finally MM cracks Superman's mind and put him out!

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#184  Edited By HolySerpent

Supes.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By emperorznb

Wonder Woman can beat Superman. Martian Manhunter would definitely beat Superman. Which Green Lantern are we talking about because any elite Green Lantern can take down Supes. Flash can beat Supes when Supes is starting on the ground.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Mattersuit

Batman uses his plot-device belt...What? Oh, sorry, UTILITY belt, to beat Supes.

Or Underrated Manhunter solos.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Saren

League stomps. How did this reach 10 pages?

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Mattersuit

@CitizenBane: One of the mysteries of the universe.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Flash or J'onn could solo

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#190  Edited By TDK_1997

League

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By termiteone4ever

League knows now to take him down and will use a weakness or some could solo

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By thanobomb1124

Legue

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#193  Edited By Strider1992

League with little difficulty.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#194  Edited By Lvenger

League takes this. As powerful as Superman is, he isn't bloodlusted in this scenario and still has morals on. Meaning that he won't really do anything that could hurt the League. As such, Wonder Woman and MM can easily overpower him physically given that both are close to Superman's strength level on their own, GL could contain Superman for a time and Flash could speedblitz him or fetch something from the Batcave that Batman has in case of a rogue Kryptonian. There are several ways the League could beat a morals on non blood lusted Superman.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By 80sBaby

League wins but none of them can solo Superman. MM gets beat down everytime he faces Clark. Same with Wonder Woman. He and Flash have never really fought so can't comment on that one but, if Grodd can break Wally's legs and Mongul can KO him, then Superman can definately beat him.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Martian Manhunter solos.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Saren

@80sBaby said:

League wins but none of them can solo Superman. MM gets beat down everytime he faces Clark. Same with Wonder Woman. He and Flash have never really fought so can't comment on that one but, if Grodd can break Wally's legs and Mongul can KO him, then Superman can definately beat him.

Martian Manhunter has beaten the entire League at least three times, and Superman himself has said MM is the most powerful being on the planet. Your second point is like saying "If Metallo can nearly kill Superman and Luthor can KO him, Flash can definitely beat him".

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By 80sBaby

@Petey_Is_Spidey: Name 1 time J'onn has beaten Superman.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Saren

@80sBaby said:

Twice in Trial by Fire when he beat the entire League, and once in Ghosts of Mars when he beat the entire League again.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@80sBaby said:

CitizenBane already said my answer.