Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Superman VS Thanos (108 votes)

Thanos 56%
Superman 44%

Superman has Sundipped through several suns , Blood-lusted & Morlas Off

Thanos does NOT have IG ,but Morals Off and blood-lusted.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
jacobj552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#151  Edited By jacobj552
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman is proven to be flying over 1,000,000x the speed of light , Thanos would be obliterated he won't even see it coming. Think about a punch coming at you at 1,000,000x the speed of light . Lights out for Thanos!

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DoTheTwist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos oneshots.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Gracetrack

I’m going with the bloodlusted, morals-off Superman, as he won’t be holding back here. Would be a good fight, though.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Do try to remember that we are all people here and this is all a matter of opinion. Be kind.

Grace and Peace.

Avatar image for avalonofthewind
Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Well Superman already did it. And name these skyfathers and their consistent feats on that level.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Avalonofthewind

@princesscadenza: Like I said if an editor contradicts stuff which happened on panel, his opinion is superseded by comics.

This is comicvine last I checked, not tweetvine. Use actual comics to refute my points, not some editor's words which don't even match the comic.

And I think you avoided my question if Captain Atom is multiversal based on what J T Krull said.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jacobj552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By jacobj552

@avalonofthewind: threre won't be a fight cause thanos would be liquefied, but yes if he survives the initial punch to the face a long fight thanos can win.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacobj552: Why? Does Superman randomly powers down after one punch?

jacobj552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avalonofthewind: If thanos can survive a punch with superman flying way beyond FTL and massively sundipped, then thanos can survive anything else Superman throws at him.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avalonofthewind:

What part of it was all a sham to lure the Justice League you don't understand? Forger was posing as Superman to gain the trust of the Justice League, Shane tells that this was all a lie and Forger revealed that it wasn't a future multiverse but an entirely alternate multiverse HE had built.

Forger literally tells Batman that it was an alternate future. "The souls of all who have a place in this future"

No Caption Provided

Batman even confirms this. They're in an alternate future/multiverse that isn't complete.

No Caption Provided

What don't you understand? This was all an alternate future where the multiverse wasn't complete, and that after they had won the war they would rebuild it and then replace it with the current multiverse. MMH also confirms it was an alternate future multiverse, and he had talked to Shayne so he knows what's happening.

No Caption Provided

The sham was to lure in the JL to believe that this future was all a perfect utopia and that they should replace it with the current multiverse, but they didn't know that in order to accomplish this they needed to lock away all the villains and brainwash the future JL.

Mind you Atom under THIS writer said he wasn't Superman level. Can I use this please?

This writer's word's hold's more weight than Superman supposedly destroying a multiverse, considering Atom in the past has literally created and destroyed the universe 3 times in under a nanosecond using his powers! Also when did Atom under THIS writer say he wasn't Superman level?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#164  Edited By brucerogers

When did JT Krul's Captain Atom admit Superman is more powerful than him? Surely it can't be this, from #6

No Caption Provided

He's being deferential to Superman's heroic reputation and admitting he will never measure up to that. He's not talking about power level.

And oh, Cap at that point struggles to stop a volcano and a nuclear explosion. Yeah, nice multiversal feats.

I mean, come on...

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By bdelloidgrain2

Superman could win, depending on how long he has been sundipped.

jacobj552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: What ? Darkseid is 100% on same level as Thanos without IG ,Superman base level has defeated Darkseid Several Times , Now superman is mega sundipped traveling beyond FTL , Thanos gets dropped ezmode for supes.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 reaperace  Moderator

Thanos still stomps.

If Darkseid doesnt job he stomps Clark too with low diff.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bro Superman is so cool

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc1f305e174e
deactivated-5fc1f305e174e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos slaps

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princesscadenza: Actually it does contradict pretty much everything from Snyder's run as Forger's created worlds don't crumble, the multiverse was never stated to be incomplete or unstable and stopping Forger didn't somehow made the multiverse unstable.

Editors can be wrong about the comics they edit, nobody can remember everything from the comics and nitpick like battleboarders do. In the end comics are what matter, not tweets.

I don't know anything about Dspayre so I can't comment on that.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avalonofthewind:

What part of it was all a sham to lure the Justice League you don't understand? Forger was posing as Superman to gain the trust of the Justice League, Shane tells that this was all a lie and Forger revealed that it wasn't a future multiverse but an entirely alternate multiverse HE had built.

Forger literally tells Batman that it was an alternate future. "The souls of all who have a place in this future"

No Caption Provided

Batman even confirms this. They're in an alternate future/multiverse that isn't complete.

No Caption Provided

What don't you understand? This was all an alternate future where the multiverse wasn't complete, and that after they had won the war they would rebuild it and then replace it with the current multiverse. MMH also confirms it was an alternate future multiverse, and he had talked to Shayne so he knows what's happening.

No Caption Provided

The sham was to lure in the JL to believe that this future was all a perfect utopia and that they should replace it with the current multiverse, but they didn't know that in order to accomplish this they needed to lock away all the villains and brainwash the future JL.

Mind you Atom under THIS writer said he wasn't Superman level. Can I use this please?

This writer's word's hold's more weight than Superman supposedly destroying a multiverse, considering Atom in the past has literally created and destroyed the universe 3 times in under a nanosecond using his powers! Also when did Atom under THIS writer say he wasn't Superman level?

I'm not sure why you are cropping these panels as if I don't have access to these scans. Forger is literally trying to fool the cosmic judges that hopefully they will not notice that this is not a future league and missing time and they will assume that the multiverse evolved naturally.

This was not a future version of the multiverse rebuilt by Flash or Green Lantern, it was a multiverse which Forger created out of possibilities like he does to literally every universe.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm not even sure what's your argument anymore, you are just randomly saying anything. Forger literally tells that HE had created this multiverse out of future possibilities.

No Caption Provided

Yeah, actual comic saying Superman destroyed the multiverse holds less weight than some tweet from an author, I like how warped the logic of this site is.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avalonofthewind:

I'm not sure why you are cropping these panels as if I don't have access to these scans. Forger is literally trying to fool the cosmic judges that hopefully they will not notice that this is not a future league and missing time and they will assume that the multiverse evolved naturally.

Ok? This doesn't change the fact that this is an alternate multiverse that was never complete in the first.

This was not a future version of the multiverse rebuilt by Flash or Green Lantern, it was a multiverse which Forger created out of possibilities like he does to literally every universe.

I never said it was entirely rebuilt by the Flash, obviously some universe were left, but you're making it seem like Superman destroyed the entire multiverse even though it was incomplete, and he merely stopped WF from completing hence causing the destruction of it. Nothing contradicts with what the editor said.

I'm not even sure what's your argument anymore, you are just randomly saying anything. Forger literally tells that HE had created this multiverse out of future possibilities.

He literally said he built his League out of future possibilities, and this League had been mindcontrolled by future Batman to do WF's bidding.

Yeah, actual comic saying Superman destroyed the multiverse holds less weight than some tweet from an author, I like how warped the logic of this site is.

Actual comic logic says Superman stopped World Forger, which he did by knocking him over, thereby causing the destruction of his multiverse, the editor also says only the world of the Future JL was stable, and when he stopped WF everything else started to crumble. The comic lines up with what the editor says, Superman did not destroy the multiverse and it was never entirely stable in the first place. Only the future JL world was stable and essentially the linchpin holding it all together, so when Superman stopped its completion everything started to crumble.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultraphoenix: You're again trying to pass tweets as proof when the comic itself never said that the multiverse was incomplete or unstable.

Like I said, just post one actual sentence that says that the multiverse was unstable from the comic itself.

SuperStarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kinda wanna say Superman lol

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By askujdnakjsd

@avalonofthewind:

So what are you trying to say?

Superman destroyed the multiverse(bam kaboom)? Or that superman destroyed a thread of possibility before it could be set in stone, as both the comic and author said?

Pick one, you're going around in circles.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avalonofthewind:

Superman destroyed the multiverse(bam kaboom)? Or that superman destroyed a thread of possibility before it could be set in stone, as both the comic and author said?

I thought it was clear, Superman destroyed the multiverse which was complete and only needed to be replaced to the current multiverse location after Mxy destroyed it.

Where's this thread of possibility coming from? It was an actual multiverse which we see the other characters visit and interact, not some vague concept which is what RKT fans run with.

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avalonofthewind:

Where's this thread of possibility coming from? It was an actual multiverse which we see the other characters visit and interact, not some vague concept which is what RKT fans run with.

Because forger needed to strike his hammer to cement that to reality. If superman destroyed the multiverse after the hammer strikes on the anvil,you have a feat. But he didn't and what he destroyed was a mere possibility which the forger was depending on his hammer strike to forge into existence.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And forger did say, that multiverse was the best possible reality he had come across in hypertime (which as you know are where all possibilities go)..and that's why Shane's telling both jonn and Kendra of the "actual reality(which was not what they were seeing)"

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And jonn did say that future was a mere path(of possibility) which they must never take/choose.

Marino explained the same thing without scans.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diablo712 said:

@avalonofthewind:

I thought it was clear, Superman destroyed the multiverse which was complete and only needed to be replaced to the current multiverse location after Mxy destroyed it.

Superman never destroyed a multiverse.

This wank is unreal i even saw you post a bunch of nonsense in that now locked thread about can Thing KO Superman, literally nothing you say is correct.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: So again with tweets from editor with nothing to show from the comic?

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By askujdnakjsd

Oh Cmon,

The thing? Now?

No Caption Provided

Against my hero supes?

No Caption Provided

Nah, lol kal El ain't cutting through... Also is my last post invisible here?

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Underfire47

@avalonofthewind said:

@underfire47: So again with tweets from editor with nothing to show from the comic?

There is nothing to show from the comic that he destroyed a multiverse, the thing itself wasn't complete when Superman punched WF in the first place.

Also yes i am gonna take the editor of the comic explaining it to us more seriously than random Superman fanboys that inflate Superman in every thread i see them, somehow i think his word carries more weight.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avalonofthewind:

Because forger needed to strike his hammer to cement that to reality. If superman destroyed the multiverse after the hammer strikes on the anvil,you have a feat. But he didn't and what he destroyed was a mere possibility which the forger was depending on his hammer strike to forge into existence.

Are you serious here? I mean I didn't think anyone could read the arc and come to the conclusion that the multiverse that the characters visited and interacted with wasn't even formed. I mean its one thing to suggest it wasn't complete (as wrong as that is) but to say that the crisis anvil was required to actually create the multiverse is just asinine.

And forger did say, that multiverse was the best possible reality he had come across in hypertime (which as you know are where all possibilities go)..and that's why Shane's telling both jonn and Kendra of the "actual reality(which was not what they were seeing)"

And jonn did say that future was a mere path(of possibility) which they must never take/choose.

Marino explained the same thing without scans.

This is possibly the dumbest interpretation of the comic. Hypertime isn't even mentioned in the scans you posted, Hypertime realities aren't unstable or just "possibilities" as we literally see characters visit Hypertime realities in the next arc.

Each argument which comes to explain how Superman didn't do what the comic explicitly stated he did is dumber than the previous one. Its like a contest.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh Cmon,

The thing? Now?

No Caption Provided

Against my hero supes?

No Caption Provided

Nah, lol kal El ain't cutting through.

Bravo, you found a low showing.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avalonofthewind said:

There is nothing to show from the comic that he destroyed a multiverse, the thing itself wasn't complete when Superman punched WF in the first place.

Of course there is, it's spelled out in the comic.

@ultraphoenix said:

@avalonofthewind: I never said the multiverse was on the planet, what I'm saying is that Superman didn't destroy the multiverse, he just destroyed a part of the planet, as you can see by the giant crater on earth, which fits in with what the editor said.

But he did destroy the multiverse, Forger outright says so.

@avalonofthewind said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@avalonofthewind said:
@takenstew22 said:

So it's confirmed?

Nope.

@ultraphoenix said:

@takenstew22: It was confirmed over a year ago that he didn't destroy the multiverse, but some people still haven't accepted this fact.

Forgive me for taking the actual source over personal opinions of the editor. Unforgivable sin, I know.

You mean your headcanon interpretation of the source over Marino's?

Pffft

Yup, it's headcanon. You got me.

"This multiverse is my masterpiece".

No Caption Provided

"My masterpiece, you destroyed it".

No Caption Provided

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By askujdnakjsd

@avalonofthewind said:
@diablo712 said:

Oh Cmon,

The thing? Now?

No Caption Provided

Against my hero supes?

No Caption Provided

Nah, lol kal El ain't cutting through.

Bravo, you found a low showing.

You call it a low showing and hide behind the label of inconsistency to apply everywhere regardless of the instance. I just don't. And "I found"? Please a low showing would be using something like superman being run over by that rebirth steam roller which misses context, because he pulled the contrary on the next panel. To use that is a low showing. Learn the difference.

And why do you think that you know more than any writer writing superman?

1 that's false

2 get over yourself.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avalonofthewind: Of course there is, it's spelled out in the comic.

No it isn't, Superman punched WF, not the multiverse stopping him from completing it and the thing fell apart, he didn't have a multiverse busting punch obviously, considering he couldn't even destroy a planet they were standing on there.

Once again editor > you.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Avalonofthewind

@underfire47: I'd like to see where in the comic it was stated to be incomplete.

Editor<Comic. But I'm sure you will agree with Tom Brevoort when he said WBH isn't more powerful than Thor.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Underfire47

@avalonofthewind: Um.. why do you think Forger was trying to hit it with his hammer there before Superman stopped him?

Editor > you.

Superman still didn't destroy a multiverse by punching it, he indirectly destroyed it because he stopped WF from completing it.

But I'm sure you will agree with Tom Brevoort when he said WBH isn't more powerful than Thor.

Was Brevoort commenting on a fight WBH and Thor had in the comic or something?

Avatar image for firstmanofsteei
FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

Honestly multiversal or not and I don’t think Superman is, he doesn’t need to, to beat Thanos. This superman was stated to have speed beyond physics and imagination. Supes just blitzes him several times till Thanos dies.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: He wanted to replace it on the top of the existing multiverse. Crisis anvil isn't for creating or completing universes.

That's your headcanon with no proof in the comic.

Why does it have to be about a fight all of a sudden when it comes to Thor and WBH? What Merino said isn't in the comic either.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avalonofthewind: He wanted to replace it on the top of the existing multiverse. Crisis anvil isn't for creating or completing universes.

And he never get to replace it and it got interrupted before the whole process was finished.

That's your headcanon with no proof in the comic.

You are the master of headcannon, the editor explaining the comic itself still holds MASSIVELY more value than you. Do you understand that Motifian? No one outside of KMC is gonna believe a sundipped Superman has the power to bust multiverses, he couldn't even bust a planet they were on.

Why does it have to be about a fight all of a sudden when it comes to Thor and WBH? What Merino said isn't in the comic either.

This is a flat out lie, Marino was commenting on the comic itself, he was even given screenshots and asked quesitons about it, lying about it will hurt you. So if you have Brevoort commenting on a WBH vs Thor fight and giving people context they are not aware of, you would have a point, otherwise you are using a false equavalance.

jacobj552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By jacobj552

It states in that scan that Supermans presence can be felt across all dimensions, that means he had immense power in that punch, Thanos would be turned into goo.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I've no interest in dragging this out, either you have scans to prove your point or don't.

Post the scan which says that the multiverse was unstable or incomplete then, why are you relying on Editor?

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By askujdnakjsd

@avalonofthewind:

Are you serious here? I mean I didn't think anyone could read the arc and come to the conclusion that the multiverse that the characters visited and interacted with wasn't even formed. I mean its one thing to suggest it wasn't complete (as wrong as that is) but to say that the crisis anvil was required to actually create the multiverse is just asinine.

Look who else agreed... The editor. So, what does that make you?

And why are you strawmanning what I said? I never focused on whether the multiverse was unstable or not. I focused on it being a mere possibility path that will only matter once the forger strikes his hammer (on panel proof is literally above). Forger quite literally said, as soon as he strikes the hammer only, that the multiverse possibility becomes a "reality"

No Caption Provided

Pay close attention to what alpheus said in the scan

"my hammer will light.. I will strike the anvil.. And this "universe" (not multiverse) will decend upon the vanished current one" (which mxy was busy unimagining)

He mentions it also here

No Caption Provided

2 times on the same panel it's kek mentioned that the hammer was what everything depended on.

Next, the multiverse being a possibility was what you asked me to prove and that's been proven over 3 times along with the above, here. Apheus chose a possibility from hypertime after forging it in the forge. And? It's still a possibility. The whole creation process still depended on the forge provided you want to ignore the role of both the hammer and anvil to make that "universe" a reality.

This is possibly the dumbest interpretation of the comic. Hypertime isn't even mentioned in the scans you posted,

Never said they were referred on the scan and also said, "you realize that, don't you" which you don't. ("which, as you know").

No Caption Provided

Hypertime has been referred numerous times in the arc (denying that is another argument from ignorance) . I never begged the question you're asking either. Stop appealing to that.

Also, the editor also agreed with that interpretation again. Who do you think you are? Scott Snyder?

Hypertime realities aren't unstable or just "possibilities" as we literally see characters visit Hypertime realities in the next arc.

Strawman yet again, I never once said hypertime realties are unstable. I said, they are just mere possibilities which depend on the forgers hammer to get cemented into reality which, you still haven't refuted with anything beside "oh I don't want to accept it even tho its there on panel".

It being mere possibilities are again proven by jonn,Shane and even aplheus. Haven't said anything not backed up. You should know that before trying to even point fingers.I mean, i know that it requires actual reading. But hey, good luck with that.

Each argument which comes to explain how Superman didn't do what the comic explicitly stated he did is dumber than the previous one. Its like a contest.

Superman never busted the multiverse on the comic, pippy.

The comic literally showed him preventing the forger from striking his hammer to make that multiverse a reality.

What you deny from Marino has been provided with scans to back it up here. And yet, that also gains a whole different meaning somehow? Lol you're essentially arguing with Scott and Marino at this point lmao.

jacobj552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By jacobj552

I actually agree that Superman did not destroy a multiverse, he destroyed all the parts the Forger used to create it, but Supermans punch was still strong enough to Take out thanos permanently.

Superman KO a God (WF)

CorpseEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman didn't KO anyone... All he did was knock the World Forger off his feet. Let's not forget that the rest of the League, including Batman and Hawkgirl, were sever meters away from World Forger and no sold Superman ramming into the planet as well.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wonder inferior woman hooker dies. Regardless of what the topic is about.

jacobj552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corpseeater: He KO him 100% , look at the comic you see world forger just laying there who knows how long and Superman says look at me forger , you see WF eyes are closed when he opens his eyes , Hes like ....whaaat as in what just happened he was KO 100% , your wrong .