Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Superman VS Thanos (108 votes)

Thanos 56%
Superman 44%

Superman has Sundipped through several suns , Blood-lusted & Morlas Off

Thanos does NOT have IG ,but Morals Off and blood-lusted.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That version of Superman should beat Thanos.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Not even sure how you could quantify Superman knocking over a guy for a full range of stats

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos mid-diff, but only because superman is sundipped

Avatar image for firstmanofsteei
FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Thanos oneshots

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even sure how you could quantify Superman knocking over a guy for a full range of stats

TheShadow251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"A guy" lol he was the the Anti Monitors brother and one of the most powerful gods in the multiverse ,he was the creator of the multiverse it self and Superman KOed him for a moment.

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

several x the power of weak post crisis superman is still nothing to the guy who > the silver surfer

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By d1111212

@theshadow251 said:
@professorrespect said:

"A guy" lol he was the Anti-Monitors brother and one of the most powerful gods in the multiverse, he was the creator of the multiverse itself and Superman KOed him for a moment.

That seemed like PIS to me; no amount of physical power should be able to beat an incorporeal being who created the multiverse

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@theshadow251 said:
@professorrespect said:

"A guy" lol he was the the Anti Monitors brother and one of the most powerful gods in the multiverse ,he was the creator of the multiverse it self and Superman KOed him for a moment.

A god that gets killed by a planet falling on him? Doesn't seem very impressive.

He didn't create any multiverse: he made a incomplete multiverse that got interrupted by Superman, and that feat was done with his hammer: in fact, all of his feats are all hammer feats. Clark hitting him and knocking the dude over doesn't exactly scream quality. At least with regular Thor hurting Galactus, there was stuff before then to compare in terms of durability.

As the OP, you also can't argue for a result either way, so I guess you can't really talk on this thread.

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theshadow251 said:
@professorrespect said:

A god that gets killed by a planet falling on him? Doesn't seem very impressive.

He didn't create any multiverse: he made a incomplete multiverse that got interrupted by Superman, and that feat was done with his hammer: in fact, all of his feats are all hammer feats. Clark hitting him and knocking the dude over doesn't exactly scream quality. At least with regular Thor hurting Galactus, there was stuff before then to compare in terms of durability.

As the OP, you also can't argue for a result either way, so I guess you can't really talk on this thread.

I was unaware World Forger was killed by a planet, but if that is the case, this is a mismatch

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

several x the power of weak post-crisis Superman is still nothing to the guy who > the silver surfer

^ this

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos still slaps the crap out of him. All the flowery language means nothing.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 takenstew22  Moderator

If World Forger really was killed by a planet then that completely changes my thoughts on that feat lol.

If that's true, then Thanos still stomps.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World forger was weakened

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d1111212 said:
@professorrespect said:
@theshadow251 said:
@professorrespect said:

I was unaware World Forger was killed by a planet, but if that is the case, this is a mismatch

Just TLDR Perpetua said the world forger made the positive matter universe and Scott Snyder said the same thing in his interview

What "interview" was that, exactly? Regardless of whatever he made, it wasn't finished, and it was a hammer feat.

World forger was also weakened from simply existing in 3D plane

Proof?

Also the hammer just channels his power

Has he done the same things without it as with it?

so it’s a feat for him in terms of AP, but his actual power is far to hard to quantify, and having large AP doesn’t mean you have good durability or speed, just for that alone Thanos should stomp. Thought I’d just clear up some stuff on world forger

Well I'll need you to cite your sources for anything legit to be cleared up.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@superprimetime said:

Sorry for the late reply have IRL stuff that I’m doing anyways, it kinda looks like you haven’t read the justice league run

Just TLDR Perpetua said the world forger made the positive matter universe and Scott Snyder said the same thing in his interview

What "interview" was that, exactly? Regardless of whatever he made, it wasn't finished, and it was a hammer feat.

I was actually referring to the positive multiverse not the one that he made in the dark dimension, this was already stated way back in dark nights metal that he made all universes in the orrery.

Loading Video...

And this is the interview scott Snyder says World forger made everything in Orrery from the 6th dimension unless I remembered it wrong, but I doubt I did

Timestamp? This is 40+ minutes long.

World forger was also weakened from simply existing in 3D plane

Proof?

Right here JL #31

No Caption Provided

Also the hammer just channels his power

Has he done the same things without it as with it?

In the above scan he was channeling his creation energy to be able to teleport him and the others to the edge of the multiverse where the source wall was

So teleportation outside of combat? That's not exactly very impressive.

He can essentially use that universal energy however he wants

Not from what I've seen thus far.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

And this is the interview scott Snyder says World forger made everything in Orrery from the 6th dimension unless I remembered it wrong, but I doubt I did

Timestamp? This is 40+ minutes long.

If you don’t wanna watch the video here is the comic page

No Caption Provided

Yeah Perpetua didn’t make any of the universes in the Orrery it was World Forger

I don't see anything about him making the original multiverse.

In the above scan he was channeling his creation energy to be able to teleport him and the others to the edge of the multiverse where the source wall was

So teleportation outside of combat? That's not exactly very impressive.

He can essentially use that universal energy however he wants

Not from what I've seen thus far.

As for the last part fair enough but it would be kinda dumb to assume he can’t do what Mxy sinxe he’s a higher dimensional

Being in a higher dimension than someone else doesn't make you automatically stronger, especially without interactions with said character.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

If you don’t wanna watch the video here is the comic page

No Caption Provided

Yeah Perpetua didn’t make any of the universes in the Orrery it was World Forger

I don't see anything about him making the original multiverse.

It looks like you don’t want to see anything about him making the original multiverse

Your scan literally doesn't say anything about it. The fact that they didn't even seem to know what a multiverse is seems to imply creation was not of their doing.

It would’ve been simple if you just read the video

I'm not watching 40+ minutes of footage for one statement. If you are gonna cite something, you have to make it specific, especially when it's big.

As for the last part fair enough but it would be kinda dumb to assume he can’t do what Mxy sinxe he’s a higher dimensional

Being in a higher dimension than someone else doesn't make you automatically stronger, especially without interactions with said character.

Well it’s hard to refute, he literally made Mxy

By what scan? I don't see anything stating that. You can rant a lot about what he made, but the information about him actually making it doesn't seem to be anywhere.

Also every time his hammer strike something it makes a universe or he can channel the energy and seeing as he made laws he can use it literally anyway he wants

The proof for this is him using his energies to teleport. This isn't sufficient to make your point.

TheShadow251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d1111212 said:
@professorrespect said:
@theshadow251 said:
@professorrespect said:

He didn't create any Multiverse , what are you talking about the guy created the entire Multiverse . Multiple times , do you read anything?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d1111212 said:
@professorrespect said:
@theshadow251 said:
@professorrespect said:

He didn't create any Multiverse , what are you talking about the guy created the entire Multiverse . Multiple times , do you read anything?

Do you cite anything? He made a incomplete multiverse that Superman interrupted, which caused it to collapse.

As the OP, you can't argue btw. I've already said this, but it's actually against the rules to even argue like this, so I'd recommend not commenting as excessive OP discussion can cause locks.

Avatar image for avalonofthewind
Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Forger was extremely weakened at the point and he didn't die, we see him again in Hell Arisen.

What do you mean incomplete multiverse? There was no mention of an incomplete multiverse in the comic. Also the hammer is just a tool for him to create and redirect energy, he himself contains all the energy of his domain (World Forge) and Dark Multiverse.

Superman would kill Thanos in such a strike.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Forger was extremely weakened at the point and he didn't die, we see him again in Hell Arisen.

What do you mean incomplete multiverse? There was no mention of an incomplete multiverse in the comic. Also the hammer is just a tool for him to create and redirect energy, he himself contains all the energy of his domain (World Forge) and Dark Multiverse.

Superman would kill Thanos in such a strike.

He didn't even bust the planet loool

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@superprimetime said:
@professorrespect said:
@theshadow251 said:
@d1111212 said:
@professorrespect said:
@theshadow251 said:
@professorrespect said:

Do you cite anything? He made a incomplete multiverse that Superman interrupted, which caused it to collapse.

As the OP, you can't argue btw. I've already said this, but it's actually against the rules to even argue like this, so I'd recommend not commenting as excessive OP discussion can cause locks.

You shouldn’t really argue when you don’t know the other character

No Caption Provided

Implying I don't know a World Forger because I said "guy" and not his exact name? lol. I've read enough.

World forger made all universes in the positive multiverse from the dark multiverse

But he didn't actually make the functional foundations like you said: that was not his doing. All he did was make the universes with a hammer ofc, and he has no feats without it, hell he even gets weaker when separated from it, which only showcases how valuable he is.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: And that matters because? As I said Forger was extremely weakened to the point he said he could barely lift his arms.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Forger makes all the Laws of the realities he creates. He commands the entire superstructure of the creation from sixth dimension to third dimension.

And where did he get weakened when separated from the hammer?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@superprimetime said:
@professorrespect said:
@superprimetime said:

No Caption Provided

Implying I don't know a World Forger because I said "guy" and not his exact name? lol. I've read enough.

World forger made all universes in the positive multiverse from the dark multiverse

But he didn't actually make the functional foundations like you said: that was not his doing. All he did was make the universes with a hammer ofc, and he has no feats without it, hell he even gets weaker when separated from it, which only showcases how valuable he is.

Why are you downplaying World forger? Do you hate DC or some poo

Nothing I've said implies as such unless you don't like questions being asked. I do the exact same thing for Marvel and get the same reaction from people who get uncomfortable.

He made the universes and there laws that scan literally says he made universes for eons

He made the universes out of mental energy: hopes, dreams, etc. Nothing about him creating the fundamental forces of reality beyond him designing the Hypertime concept, which is basically just the same thing.

And you definitely don’t know him, you didn’t know he was weakened in the 3D plane

Weakened because he was disconnected from the hammer, yes. But to what degree? We can't quantify how weak he truly was on such a area, so it's hard to brush away such showings completely, simply because a vague notion of weakness is presented.

I also don’t get why your saying he can’t do anything without his hammer, he made it

Made what? The hammer? That doesn't prove he can do the same things with it than without it, and the showings don't exist for such a thing to be proven, so I can exactly base it off assumption either.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By rajjarsalt

@avalonofthewind said:

@rajjarsalt: And that matters because? As I said Forger was extremely weakened to the point he said he could barely lift his arms.

why would a country/continent sized crater punch kill thanos?

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime said:
@professorrespect said:
@superprimetime said:

No Caption Provided

Nothing I've said implies as such unless you don't like questions being asked. I do the exact same thing for Marvel and get the same reaction from people who get uncomfortable.

He made the universes and there laws that scan literally says he made universes for eons

He made the universes out of mental energy: hopes, dreams, etc. Nothing about him creating the fundamental forces of reality beyond him designing the Hypertime concept, which is basically just the same thing.

And you definitely don’t know him, you didn’t know he was weakened in the 3D plane

Weakened because he was disconnected from the hammer, yes. But to what degree? We can't quantify how weak he truly was on such a area, so it's hard to brush away such showings completely, simply because a vague notion of weakness is presented.

I also don’t get why your saying he can’t do anything without his hammer, he made it

Made what? The hammer? That doesn't prove he can do the same things with it than without it, and the showings don't exist for such a thing to be proven, so I can exactly base it off assumption either.

Incorrect. He creates all the rules of reality he creates.

No Caption Provided

He also contains all the energy of his domain (Dark multiverse and World Forge).

No Caption Provided

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avalonofthewind said:

The strike caused his multiverse to blink out of existence. It was hardly continent sized.

Superman just flying caused tremors in all the dimensions there are, that was his level of power.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avalonofthewind: read the above this is some funny shit^^^

I'm honestly confused about why the posters on this website are going to such lengths to deny everything about Forger. Is it only because of Superman scene?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@superprimetime said:

Nothing I've said implies as such unless you don't like questions being asked. I do the exact same thing for Marvel and get the same reaction.

Yeah I’m calling you out on your BS

Not sure why questions are "BS" but ok.

You started of saying World forget didn’t make universes

When did I say that? I said he didn't make multiverses: he doesn't.

You then gave up on saying he wasn’t weakened

When did I give up on that, exactly?

but kept saying he couldn’t make universes or manipulate energy

Never said this either. I simply said that he lacks feats without the hammer: which he does.

No Caption Provided

The "rules of reality" is in that context only intended to be for him manipulating space to get his JLA together IIRC. He's not actually a reality warper, but he still creates from the baseline he was provided with.

He made them from his own hopes and dreams there was no people at the beginning of the mutliverse

Says who? With the Endless around, those concepts have always been a feature.

This is how I know you know Jack all about World Forger

I'm asking questions. I'm not sure where all of the aggression comes from.

He had the hammer and was still weakened. It had nothing to do with the hammer but being in a 3D plane.

No Caption Provided

He is weakened in this scan and still has his hammer

Cool, but you've already answered why that already is. If he doesn't have the hammer, he can't really function nearly as well from quantifiable feats.

It doesn’t really matter what he can do without the hammer since he can just make another one

Proof? When has he done this?

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime said:

Nothing I've said implies as such unless you don't like questions being asked. I do the exact same thing for Marvel and get the same reaction.

Yeah I’m calling you out on your BS

Not sure why questions are "BS" but ok.

You started of saying World forget didn’t make universes

When did I say that? I said he didn't make multiverses: he doesn't.

You then gave up on saying he wasn’t weakened

When did I give up on that, exactly?

but kept saying he couldn’t make universes or manipulate energy

Never said this either. I simply said that he lacks feats without the hammer: which he does.

No Caption Provided

The "rules of reality" is in that context only intended to be for him manipulating space to get his JLA together IIRC. He's not actually a reality warper, but he still creates from the baseline he was provided with.

He made them from his own hopes and dreams there was no people at the beginning of the mutliverse

Says who? With the Endless around, those concepts have always been a feature.

This is how I know you know Jack all about World Forger

I'm asking questions. I'm not sure where all of the aggression comes from.

He had the hammer and was still weakened. It had nothing to do with the hammer but being in a 3D plane.

No Caption Provided

He is weakened in this scan and still has his hammer

Cool, but you've already answered why that already is. If he doesn't have the hammer, he can't really function nearly as well from quantifiable feats.

It doesn’t really matter what he can do without the hammer since he can just make another one

Proof? When has he done this?

Again incorrect, the dimensional superstructure governs all things imaginable and unimaginable and is wielded by World Forger.

https://m.imgur.com/a/tcuoGzF

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:
@avalonofthewind said:

The strike caused his multiverse to blink out of existence. It was hardly continent sized.

Superman just flying caused tremors in all the dimensions there are, that was his level of power.

So Superman's punch was multiversal?

Pffft.

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avalonofthewind said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@avalonofthewind said:

So Superman's punch was multiversal?

Pffft.

Well his flight alone caused multiverse+ level of tremors (shook even the sixth dimension which is infinitely larger than entire multiverse+sphere of gods). So yeah, it was.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt:

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 takenstew22  Moderator
UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avalonofthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And like I already told you, there's nothing in the comic itself which corroborates to this.

Actual comic trumps twitter posts by editors.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: It was confirmed over a year ago that he didn't destroy the multiverse, but some people still haven't accepted this fact.