Does Thanos have anything?

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Because you realize that, without a macguffin of ultimate power, he's dead several times over?

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ximpossibrux

Supes sneezes.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XiiX
Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@imboredletsdebate said:

Because you realize that, without a macguffin of ultimate power, he's dead several times over?

He doesn't need any magnification of ultimate power. Prep would suffice.

Anyway, SA Superman would win without any prep or magnification. Although, not too easily, as, IIRC, Thanos is a pretty good tank. Was able to tank some blows from Odin and Galactus had to exert a little force to destroy his barrier.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Perezite

@perezite said:

@imboredletsdebate said:

Anyway, SA Superman would win without any prep or magnification. Although, not too easily, as, IIRC, Thanos is a pretty good tank. Was able to tank some blows from Odin and Galactus had to exert a little force to destroy his barrier.

Oh yeah. Like SA Superman doesn't have prep.

Also, going all out, I find it funny that you think the blows from Odin and Galactus would be comparable to the amount of damage SA Superman would be outputting.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 King_Saturn  Online

Silver Age Superman wins via Time Barrier Breaking Left Hook that hits Thanos so hard it sends him back through Time... LOL

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@imboredletsdebate said:

@perezite said:

@imboredletsdebate said:

Also, going all out, I find it funny that you think the blows from Odin and Galactus would be comparable to the amount of damage SA Superman would be outputting.

It doesn't say SA has prep. Inb4 it doesn't say Thanos has prep; that is why I was asking.

I can see you are trolling. GG no re.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@imboredletsdebate said:

@perezite said:

@imboredletsdebate said:

It doesn't say SA has prep. Inb4 it doesn't say Thanos has prep; that is why I was asking.

I can see you are trolling. GG no re.

Well, that Galactus thing is an over-exaggeration and that Odin probably is too.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Moonman78

Looking at this thread you would think sa supes never lost a fight, PC darkseid used to own him. Thanos wins this he's intelligent enough not to get in a physical fight with supes, he will just teleport around and mind wipe him. So yea thanos should win

doubleaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By doubleaa54

If this is "Silver-Age" Superman, Superman every time. Superman's feats were ridiculous. Thanos is a lot of things, but being the guy to defeat Superman isn't one of them.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Perezite

@moonman78 said:

Looking at this thread you would think sa supes never lost a fight, PC darkseid used to own him. Thanos wins this he's intelligent enough not to get in a physical fight with supes, he will just teleport around and mind wipe him. So yea thanos should win

Superman flies into him faster than he can think and react and with enough force to make a supernova look puny, despite how smart Thanos is and his attempts to run away, knowing he couldn't do much to hurt a dude who withstood energy comparable to the big bang.

Ciriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ciriel
No Caption Provided

Superman via almighty rainbows

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he has a dirty sanchez in that pic. Also, Supes still can't get through the shields in anywhere near enough time before Thanos discerns his radiation weakness and turns his spandex into kryptonite.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

I think he has a dirty sanchez in that pic. Also, Supes still can't get through the shields in anywhere near enough time before Thanos discerns his radiation weakness and turns his spandex into kryptonite.

SA Superman? Even if Thanos's shields COULD hold him back, he'd just travel back in time and blow up Titan.

Avatar image for scottishwarlord
ScottishWarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

SA superman takes this

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SA supes easy...

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SA Superman is like a living plot device. So yes. Thanos would need the IG in it's prime to stand against SA Supes. Or the HOTU

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Perezite

@scottishwarlord said:
SA superman takes this
SA superman takes this

The Crisis happened for a reason!

Yeah. Streamlining all of the various alternate Universes DC had running concurrently to make things simpler for new readers and old ones because Bronze Age Superman was pretty tame in comparison to Silver Age showings, all things considered.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Killemall

I honestly dont think Silver Age Superman going all out could so much as even put a scratch on the version of Thanos thats in the OP, while Thanos on the other hand could just do with SA Superman whatever he pleased.

That being said, pretty sure OP just picked that particular scans because he/ she liked it as opposed to it being the actual representation of which version is being used here.

Shame really.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: And Thanos has time travel tech, so no. And the Eternals God is Kronos who is the god of Time. So double no.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@perezite: And Thanos has time travel tech, so no. And the Eternals God is Kronos who is the god of Time. So double no.

Doesn't Kronos hate Thanos like a bitch and didn't he create the Destroyer for the sole purpose of fucking his shit up?

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly dont think Silver Age Superman going all out could so much as even put a scratch on the version of Thanos thats in the OP, while Thanos on the other hand could just do with SA Superman whatever he pleased.

That being said, pretty sure OP just picked that particular scans because he/ she liked it as opposed to it being the actual representation of which version is being used here.

Shame really.

What kind of high are you on lady? It doesn't sound very pleasant. Was it paint? I bet it was glue.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: He does, but Titan is also where Mentor had gone to start the Titan Eternals and Kronos doesn't like anyone messing with his people. A people who can form a Uni-Mind and become nearly as powerful as a Celestial and Bend Reality.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Thanos.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sa superman used to have great feats but he also used to lose to PC darkseid , Mongol, and sometimes parasite. Sa superman was everywhere with his showings, if he just lost to darkseid I could understand it, but due to these facts I just can't see him beating thanos, bricks never beat thanos anyway no matter how powerful they are, you have to have some sort of unusual power set.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite said:

@killemall said:

Shame really.

What kind of high are you on lady? It doesn't sound very pleasant. Was it paint? I bet it was glue.

I fail to see how i am high.

Did you read my post mate?

Specially the part where it says "the version of Thanos thats in the OP"

If you can tell me where and what comics that image in the OP is from, you would already know the answer clear as day mate.

Hint: there are barely a handful of people who could hope to match "that" version of Thanos.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@moonman78: Silver Age Superman has never enough fought Darkseid, nor has PC Superman ever fought PC Darkseid, only PC Superboy has, that also once, during Great Darkness Saga where Darkseid had a whole lot of power and even than all Darkseid actually did was BFR him.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: what version of Thanos is in the OP? What makes him so hard to beat?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@killemall: what version of Thanos is in the OP? What makes him so hard to beat?

I am actually surprised no one has noticed so far, the picture in the OP is from Marvel Universe The End , Issue 05, Page 22, after he has absorbed Heart of the Infinity, and immediately before he starts fighting Living Tribunal and entire Marvel Universe together.

The full scan from the OP:

No Caption Provided

JinSlayerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Standard Thanos gets stomped by SA Supes

JSX

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As always thanos reigns!

Hunter_Zolomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SA Superman wins, stop trying to find excuses for Thanos to win. (fanboys don't use logic)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: I am actually surprised no one has noticed so far

Please excuse us for not noticing......some of us have LIVES!!! LOL just teasing

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killemall