• 101 results
#51 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: These scan prove the new 52 superman strength isnt fixed as well,the wonder woman look like is close to him in strength,yes,superman has better feats,but in the general knowledge,i think we all agree wonder woman always close to superman strength level,they are on the same strength level,so just let us waiting for time,in the future I think DC would be prove wonder woman strength,like i say,do not rush to conclusions

#52 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@powerwoman said:

@stronger: @lvenger: In the logic wonder woman always close to superman in power level,i think though

i know superman has better feats,but i belive in the future wonder woman would be have great feats too,because she always close to superman,right?superman not 10 times stronger than her

That's how it usually is but for now in the New 52, Superman is way above Wonder Woman in terms of feats. In relation to that scan you've posted, there is a flaw. See, if Superman were to exert the force he used to lift the Earth, the aircraft carrier would crack. A big thing about Superman's powers is that he has expert control over them and knows when to hold back. Wonder Woman's presence means Superman has to exert less to stop the aircraft carrier and makes it safer to catch.

Agreed.If the aircarier cracked inocents would die.

#53 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: maybe,but look like this feats really too low for New 52 superman

#54 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: These scan prove the new 52 superman strength isnt fixed as well,the wonder woman look like is close to him in strength,yes,superman has better feats,but in the general knowledge,i think we all agree wonder woman always close to superman strength level,they are on the same strength level,so just let us waiting for time,in the future I think DC would be prove wonder woman strength,like i say,do not rush to conclusions

No they don't. Superman always holds back, even in lifting an aircraft carrier. Exert too much and it could crack. And whilst that is the general assumption and I'm sure DC will balance the playing field later on. But for now, as the feats go, Superman is in another league to Wonder Woman. The only one jumping to conclusions is you for assuming Wonder Woman is close to Superman when so far that knowledge has not been ascertained.

#55 Edited by WWQ7 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl. Superman would hold back against her and Power Girl has KO'd a Superman clone who had all his abilities but not his experience, so Kara should be able to do the same.

#56 Edited by Saren (27933 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#57 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: superman hold back,this is pre-52 superman,not new 52 superman,also,if superman need hold back to lift this ship,wonder woman need hold back too,i agree for now,superman has better feats,but based on common sense wonder woman should be very close to him,I think it's for now to conclusions just too hurried

#58 Edited by dondave (41752 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#59 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: superman hold back,this is pre-52 superman,not new 52 superman,also,if superman need hold back to lift this ship,wonder woman need hold back too,i agree for now,superman has better feats,but based on common sense wonder woman should be very close to him,I think it's for now to conclusions just too hurried

He's still above Supergirl by far on actual feats Pre New 52 which supercede statements trying to justify Supergirl as superior to Superman. All I'm saying in the WW regard is that so far Wonder Woman doesn't have the feats to compete with Superman but that could change in time.

#60 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: My logic is wonder woman always close to superman so she should be do superman strength feats too,but for now,you are right,wonder woman no feats can prove it,but wonder woman not like some mon-el or Street characters,they are really no feats can really match for superman,wonder woman always close to superman you know what i mean

the another supergirl problem,supergirl was more and more stronger than before,yes,superman beat her,but supergirl also more powerful than before,that why she can match wonder woman in battle

#61 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big superman fans,but I'm also know wonder woman is DC star treatment charater,in the pre-52,she always close to superman in power level,i dont think superman can 10X times stronger than her,even superman 10X times stronger than her,superman can lift 650,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons,wonder woman 10X times weaker than superman,so she can lift 650,000,000,000,000,000,00tons,this still very Impressive,but superman can 10x times stronger than wonder woman!?hell,nope,he even not double stronger than her

we just need time let DC Respect for Wonder woman,for now,I still say,,do not rush to conclusions,There is no significance for now to quarrel new 52 superman or wonder woman who stronger,new 52 just beginning

#62 Edited by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman said:

@stronger: maybe,but look like this feats really too low for New 52 superman

Superman didn't want to break the carrier.That's why he didn't use all of his stength.

You can't really prove anything only by using common sense.

#63 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: at least in the pre-52 wonder woman is superman strength level,i dont know why new 52 she isnt,is superman 100000000x tims stronger than her?

Avatar image for son_of_tomorrow
#64 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (509 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a big superman fans,but I'm also know wonder woman is DC star treatment charater,in the pre-52,she always close to superman in power level,i dont think superman can 10X times stronger than her,even superman 10X times stronger than her,superman can lift 650,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons,wonder woman 10X times weaker than superman,so she can lift 650,000,000,000,000,000,00tons,this still very Impressive,but superman can 10x times stronger than wonder woman!?hell,nope,he even not double stronger than her

we just need time let DC Respect for Wonder woman,for now,I still say,,do not rush to conclusions,There is no significance for now to quarrel new 52 superman or wonder woman who stronger,new 52 just beginning

Wonder woman is not anywhere near superman's level. Bad writing portrays people like wonder woman, captain marvel, martian manhunter, darkseid, Orion etc. On superman level, not true. They can't be on his level because they all have a limit to their strength. Superman does not have a limit, his strength increases every day he is on a planet with a yellow sun. So let's say for example that one day superman can lift a car, the next day 24 hours of solar absorption would allow him to lift more than he could the previous day etc. Superman is technically able to achieve unlimited strength since his power limit is always increasing the longer he stays near a yellow sun. Wonder woman has a set limit, the only way for her to increase that limit is through plot device. Get what i'm saying?

#65 Edited by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: at least in the pre-52 wonder woman is superman strength level,i dont know why new 52 she isnt,is superman 100000000x tims stronger than her?

No,but he is at least ten times stronger featwise.

#66 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: by the feats,new 52 wonder woman not have feats can match superman,ok,but she help superman lift a ship,you know,look like superman need wonder woman help him

@son_of_tomorrow:hell..superman isnt infinite strength... even i'm a big superman fans i cant agree

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#67 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is obvious.

#68 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: by the feats,new 52 wonder woman not have feats can match superman,ok,but she help superman lift a ship,you know,look like superman need wonder woman help him

@son_of_tomorrow:hell..superman isnt infinite strength... even i'm a big superman fans i cant agree

I don't think so.Superman has feats saying otherwise.

#69 Posted by PowerWoman (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: well,let us waiting for Wonder woman,ok?for now,really nothing to be battle

#70 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: well,let us waiting for Wonder woman,ok?for now,really nothing to be battle

OK

Avatar image for batmansupergirl
#71 Edited by batmansupergirl (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I like supergirl more then superman and I wish that dc can make her more powerful so she could be not that far behind superman

#72 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

SM

Avatar image for New_World_Order
#73 Posted by New_World_Order (14895 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#74 Edited by leonkarlen123 (8815 posts) - - Show Bio

Supergirl got downed by Cassandra Cain pretty fast

Superman got downed by Batman after an good fight AND he was holding back,

Both used their weakness so Superman wins by also having much better feats like benching the whole earth for 5 days.

#75 Posted by Bat_Girl_CC (6162 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: Not young superman...i just say this is BAD write for DC

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

you see..bro...this ship i think just 200000 tons,the earth weight is 650,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons...............................

I LOLED HARD at that scan! lol xD

This is how far DC gets, to make the stories interesting

#76 Posted by InstallationBH (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman true strength

Loading Video...

#77 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

kal

#78 Edited by TheGrayGhost (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman easily

#79 Posted by Superpoweredks (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@installationbh: Sick scene in that movie, but that is no where near his true strength, he can move the speed of light and move planets with his strength.. not to mention superman prime one million is a god. Super Girl is like one 10th his power he is the embodiment of krypton not just a simple girl kryptonian. Superman is always holding back and it is stated he has no limits to his strength, it increases based on his situation and how much he lets go. Supergirl has been clocked at about a max of 90 tons. Superman has been seen lifting Quintilian tons and beyond.

#81 Posted by InstallationBH (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@superpoweredks:I know superman as a boy trained himself to control his power

#82 Posted by InstallationBH (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree superman prime one million is overpowered. He looks like pure gold does he

#83 Posted by Eeshaan1685 (3517 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex.

#84 Edited by Superpoweredks (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, at normal levels it's comparing a huge body building man to a 120 lb girl.. Meaning superman should be at around 5x the strength based on physiology. Also they gain power continuously with exposure to the sun, superman has been in the rays of the yellow sun for far longer.

#85 Posted by taylan93 (603 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.

#86 Posted by BATBOY3425 (32 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#87 Posted by Theanalyser (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex

#88 Posted by Amu0003 (157 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Posted by Chazer (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand when people make supergirl vs superman battles. It doesn't make sense to me.

Would a woman beat a man in a fight? Maybe if she was Ronda Rousey, and the man was weak and small. However, in 99% cases, the man is going to beat the shit out of the woman.
I honestly think this is a stomp. Yes supergirl doesn't hold back, however, Superman is much more experienced, his fighting skills are superior, and has a better grasp on his powers.

Superman with an easy win

Avatar image for captainjapansavestokyo
#90 Posted by CaptainJapanSavesTokyo (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Id say Supergirl, She never holds back. And I Think She may be Stronger

#91 Edited by R_Thunderbolt (90 posts) - - Show Bio

@chazer: it's basically a buff grown man vs a teenage girl
and yes i know she is older than him

#92 Posted by TifaLockhart (21107 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman due to experience. He's probably stronger as well but let's give Supergirl some credit here.

#93 Posted by Mexicutioner (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, it's common sense, he's Superman

#94 Posted by TheSaiyanMan (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#95 Posted by shihan (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahahaha Lol.... How many times superman ko'd supergirl.....

Ohhhh ahahaha just think what will happen to supergirl if she faces "SUPERMAN PRIME ONE MILLION" SUPERMAN PRIME ONE MILLION will rip supergirl in half .....

#96 Posted by BruceRogers (17304 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman still takes this. He is better in every regard except maybe speed and that too, not by a lot

#97 Posted by XImpossibruX (5752 posts) - - Show Bio

A matured kryptonian who has years of mastering his abilities and absorbing solar energy vs a younger kryptonian with less time absorbing solar energy and mastering her abilities.

hmmm

#98 Posted by TheSaiyanMan (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

Like i said before Superman

#99 Posted by GIBBSINATOR (25 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say that superman has spent his whole life on earth which means he is stronger, faster and smarter but also more humane. Superman would destroy her but he'd hold back so much that he'd accept a beating and just lose

#100 Posted by BruceRogers (17304 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman still wins a very large majority