Superman vs Silver Surfer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SleekSlasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By SleekSlasher
@stezzy said:

I'm just saying if Silver Surfer can drain the energy from a source that was used to imprison 2 celestials then I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to drain something as common as solar radiation from Superman.

Was this source fighting back at the time? Did this source have as much times of getting absorbed as do the absorb?

I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to drain something as common as solar radiation from Superman.

Must be on purpose looking away from plenty reasons, since plenty examples of supe resist drainers as good as surfer and better than surfer were showed that supe resist. plenty of examples given of surfer getting drained as well as doing the drain given. more than one example of when surfer drained of his starlight-the thing that make supe stronger-he get beat. Surfer not have "He immune to defeat cause he surfer" aura around him.

Silver Sufer has always been a horrible match up for Superman.

In the mind of people who ignore all the ways supe can win, sure, nowhere else

@takenstew22 said: B-b-but muh speed blitz!

How was this suppose to be clever dig when no one mention speed blitz? as usual ignore evidence and attempt to mock instead of give legit reasons for things

Not good way to debate, and don't change truth.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 takenstew22  Moderator
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#203  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

SS stomps with ease.

This is SPITE

SleekSlasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: I tell you truth.

claim it not same as prove it. I prove you just claim.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 takenstew22  Moderator

@sleekslasher: Me and other people already proved it in previous pages with scans. Surfer is way too versatile for him.

SleekSlasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By SleekSlasher

@takenstew22: You and other people make claims that I counter. With scans. Supe have counters for all of surfer "versatile" ways. i counter right over one of your scans one time. just cause you Ignoring them don't change truth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with the Surfer for the Win.

Now, i've seen a Bloodlusted Superman, but....how is he supposed to Kill Silver Surfer??? Throwing him into the Sun won't help I doubt Heat Vision would even phase Surfer so...IDK.

SleekSlasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_passsaid:

Now, i've seen a Bloodlusted Superman, but....how is he supposed to Kill Silver Surfer???

Anhilation story show a big part of Surfer power is from starlight, and Supe has absorbed that plenty, many of times. this what happen to surfer when you drain starlight from him, The Stranger do it here

People in Dynamo City do it here

Surfer-out of own mouth-scream "He is pulling the starlight (EEERRRRRRRRK! bring car to stop, and repeat again for people who missed that-"He is pulling the STARLIGHT From my limbs!" THEN Surfer say "pulling the power cosmic"! Surfer not mention the starlight if it not big enough part of his powers that removing cause him to get defeat. he clear called out about the thing that hurt him.

And in Dynamo City

the beings clear say "Confiscated. It appears your might comes from the stars (EERRRRRRRK! What was that??)---"It appears your might comes from the STARS. All stellar energies (ERRRRRRRRRRK! Say again?) ALL STELLAR ENERGIES are gathered before they ever reach Dynamo City's interior". And with no stellar (starlight) energies available to Surfer-you see he easily detained by beings that normally he smash no problem. surfer can't even fly. By the way, I think it same story who arrange send him there on purpose cause he know that Dynamo City can depower Surfer and keep him out of his hair that way? Thanos! genius like Thanos do that to keep surfer away. For funny joke? thanos not have sense of humor.

Supe can begin super speed blow barrage that soon KO Surfer. Or if Supe think Surfer big enough threat, vibrate him into nothing like when Superman vibrate multiversal Darkseid out of existence in Final Crisis issue 7

No Caption Provided

Supe do it again here against phantom planet, vibrate it out of reality cause it would destroy omniverse

No Caption Provided

(no, surfer not have "something that remove multiversal darkseid and phantom planet that destroy ominiverse won't do same to surfer cause marvel fans on comic vine say so" aura that protect him)

I not ever say surfer have no chance to beat supe cause i honest user, and to say that about surfer who is very mighty hero would be lie. proof show it also not honest to claim supe can't beat surfer.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleekslasher: The only thing that I find myself Disagreeing with you is this:

How would a BL Superman know to Drain Silver Surfer of his "Starlight" energy. I've never seen Superman drain someone of their energy, but your telling he has. I don't think that's a Go To Move for a BL Superman. If anything Supes would just either Blitz and throw 100MFTL punches.

Thanks for the Scans very informative.

SleekSlasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By SleekSlasher

@mooty_pass: Supe drain starlight/solar from many include Rampage, green lantern level foe evil star, greek sun god apollo, drain negative sun energy that was gonna vaparise half of galaxy (Superman even smile after). If Supe drain things like those, he no doubt have great chance to drain Radd. With super senses no way he don't detect such pure starlight on surfer (not right away, but as fight continue). he don't need drain right away, supe best combat speeds fraction of nano, attosecond, he perceeved at femptosecond then acted in attosecond, and piccosecond. sufer best combat speed is a couple nanoseconds feats so supe have speed to attack surfer first pummel him before he try anything. surfer been beat physical by doombot, beta ray bill,the runner, thor, morg, planet ego, and others, supe got more than enough power to do the same.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Supe drain starlight/solar from many include Rampage, green lantern level foe evil star, greek sun god apollo, drain negative sun energy that was gonna vaparise half of galaxy (Superman even smile after). If Supe drain things like those, he no doubt have great chance to drain Radd.

Do you have scans of these examples? I'd like to see them....

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Screwattack Superman wins by clenching his ass.

He would still lose to ScrewAttack Hal

SleekSlasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass:

Superman absorb from Rampage

No Caption Provided

No matter how I try, can't get other images of this fight to load, it show superman absorb soler power completely, make rampage collapse. It in Superman issue 7 vol 1.

Supe vs Evil Star

No Caption Provided

vs. Sun God Apollo

No Caption Provided

Supe vs Maggeddons

As i show before, much starlight in surfer. when it drained, he depowered. above examples of supe absorbing starlight/soler power. he can do this to surfer, weaken him, maybe beat him. Surfer starlight not more unique than foes in scans above, it can be drained just like them.

i just want fair debate. people ignore obvius evidence, just keep say "surfer stomp" when if honest discusson of battle prove that not true.

You been here longer--Do people get bad thing happen to them if they admit truth, that eveedence show supe have good chance to beat Surfer? do they get paid to say untrue things, mock and ignore instead of have honest debate? Even with my proof i honest and not say "Supersam crush" or nothing like that, is still say surfer great hero and have his ways to win. If people think surfer honest win they would not ignore proof, they would address it. Maybe they mock or ignore instead of prove they case cause they can't.

Not matter. those tactics can't prevent truth, that Superman can win too.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleekslasher:

Was this source fighting back at the time?

No. It's not a tangible thing it was a prison made out of energy dubbed "The Big Crunch" that Galactus had used to seal 2 Celestials away and Surfer absorbed all of it and used it so seal the 2 Celestials again. It's a huge testament of his ability to absorb energy and absorbing something as simple as solar radiation should be child's play to him seeing how he casually absorbed Hulk's gamma radiation in mid fight turning him back into Bruce Banner.

Did this source have as much times of getting absorbed as do the absorb?

I'm not sure what you're asking here

Must be on purpose looking away from plenty reasons, since plenty examples of supe resist drainers as good as surfer and better than surfer were showed that supe resist. plenty of examples given of surfer getting drained as well as doing the drain given. more than one example of when surfer drained of his starlight-the thing that make supe stronger-he get beat. Surfer not have "He immune to defeat cause he surfer" aura around him.

Surfer's "Big Crunch" Celestial feat puts him way above Superman's resistance's pay grade. Being able to resist something doesn't mean you're flat out immune to it and Superman's resistance feats aren't good enough here. Anyone can be drained dude but it's unfortunate that Superman isn't an energy drainer in combat like Silver Surfer is and I don't know who told you that Surfer runs on "star light" when his main source of power is the power cosmic which is completely foreign to DC meanwhile Superman runs on a common energy source that Surfer can absorb casually. I never said Surfer is immune to defeat, there's a shit ton of characters that can beat him but Superman isn't one of them because of how limited his abilities are.

SleekSlasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By SleekSlasher

@stezzy:

Was this source fighting back at the time?

No. It's not a tangible thing it was a prison made out of energy dubbed "The Big Crunch" that Galactus had used to seal 2 Celestials away and Surfer absorbed all of it and used it so seal the 2 Celestials again. It's a huge testament of his ability to absorb energy and absorbing something as simple as solar radiation should be child's play to him seeing how he casually absorbed Hulk's gamma radiation in mid fight turning him back into Bruce Banner.

so this energy can't fight back like supes can. so, as cool as it is that surfer can absorb that, supe not a passive energy mass. When surfer try to drain supes he will fight back like he did to all the foes i show, including that massive sun eater (that had to have super poweful cosmic psycho Parallax finally stopping it) that absorb all those poweful heroes at same time but didn't drain supes ( i not seen surfer drain that many poweful people at same time). You ignoring this don't change truth.

Did this source have as much times of getting absorbed as do the absorb?

I'm not sure what you're asking here

I was asking did it have as many times of being absorbed from power as surfer has that i show. Your first answer tell me answer is no. surfer been drained too many times hisself for you claim he can't be absorbed by supe who even drain negative sun energy from magedon that was to vaporise half a galaxy (supe even smile after, mean he could take more). Supe can do that, he can drain surfer.

Surfer's "Big Crunch" Celestial feat puts him way above Superman's resistance's pay grade.

Supes resist something that was to destroy half a galaxy. that more than enough to handle surfer. ignoring this not change truth.

Being able to resist something doesn't mean you're flat out immune to it

Supe don't have to be immune, he showed more than enough resist to handle surfer. Supe superior combat speed mean he got good chance of attack surfer before he try that, no proof that surfer will even get chance to try.

and Superman's resistance feats aren't good enough here.

When you do things like resist from gods and something that drain all the poweful beings at same time that i mention, that mean yes, supe feats more than good enough to resist surfer

Anyone can be drained dude but it's unfortunate that Superman isn't an energy drainer in combat like Silver Surfer is

In face of surfer being drained by even no name foes far inferior to supes, and me show supe draining in combat feats in post 214, you just ignore and make such a claim. "dude", just saying supe "can't" do something when scans show he clear can not make sense.

and I don't know who told you that Surfer runs on "star light" when his main source of power is the power cosmic which is completely foreign to DC

I show supe being depowered by foes draining the starlight part of his power cosmic with scans, with surfer confirm this OUT LOUD, and another with people confirm OUT LOUD what they did, drain his starlight which result in surfer poweless and detained--- and you ignore it and deny anyway what anyone can see plain with they eyes.

I feel you gaslighting. But I beleive what annilation story say and scans say, not your denial.

meanwhile Superman runs on a common energy source that Surfer can absorb casually.

drainers as good and better than surfer try to drain that "common energy source" and fail. surfer not have "surfer will do what they didn't just cause he surfer" aura that make him succede when they fail.

I never said Surfer is immune to defeat, there's a shit ton of characters that can beat him but Superman isn't one of them

Yes he is, i show supe have counter for everything he would do to superman.

because of how limited his abilities are.

You seem to think "cause you say so" is proof. I mean not offense to you-truly, truly, truly don't-but you have not counter a thing i say and show, just saying supe can't do this and that when feats and scans clear show he can not a rebutal, just someone who idea, at least it look like, of debate is "no supe can't" in face of clear evidence cause they think since they think supe can't win, that is that, and evidence that prove that false don't matter, only their feeling.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Stezzy

@sleekslasher:

so this energy can't fight back like supes can. so, as cool as it is that surfer can absorb that, supe not a passive energy mass. When surfer try to drain supes he will fight back like he did to all the foes i show, including that massive sun eater (that had to have super poweful cosmic psycho Parallax finally stopping it) that absorb all those poweful heroes at same time but didn't drain supes ( i not seen surfer drain that many poweful people at same time). You ignoring this don't change truth.

Surfer has absorbed energy from people fighting back like I mentioned with Hulk and he did it against Uni Lord and vaporized a solar system afterwards. The Big Crunch feat just shows you the maximum potency of his absorption, being able to absorb the very same energy that was used as a prison to seal 2 Celestials. This is so far above Superman's resistance it's not even funny. I'm going to need full context on that paralax feat because it sounds like complete bullshit that a guy who can and has erased Superman from existence can't absorb something is simple as solar radiation from him. It's just solar radiation not freaking magic or some other made up nonsense.

Here's Surfer absorbing energy in combat since you think it would be a struggle for him

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Ok now lets address your scans. The first scan you posted is not only pre crisis Superman who isnt being used here but it shows him struggling against someone who's hilariously weaker than Surfer and even has him worrying about running out of air. Pre crisis Superman's powerlevel is all over the place, I'd highly advise from using scans from that era, this version isn't even being used here to begin with. It overall doesn't show that he could resist someone of Surfer's caliber.

Your second scan with Evil Star shows him resisting and absorbing his own power source, starlight/solar energy. Surfer wields and fights with the power cosmic, a completely foreign power source to the DC verse. There is nothing to suggest that Superman could resist let alone absorb the power cosmic and assuming so would be a massive stretch meanwhile Surfer has actually shown the ability to absorb solar power. This alone gives Surfer a massive advantage over Superman.

No Caption Provided

Your Sun God Apollo feat shows the same exact thing, Superman absorbing sunlight from an enemy who was dumb enough to attack him with solar power, again Surfer uses the power cosmic, not solar power.

Same thing as above applies to your last scan. All you're showing is him absorbing sunlight.

I was asking did it have as many times of being absorbed from power as surfer has that i show. Your first answer tell me answer is no. surfer been drained too many times hisself for you claim he can't be absorbed by supe who even drain negative sun energy from magedon that was to vaporise half a galaxy (supe even smile after, mean he could take more). Supe can do that, he can drain surfer.

What kind of logic is this? Of course Surfer is vulnerable to being drained, by devices made specifically to drain power cosmic that Dr Doom has or beings who are much more powerful than him. Galactus, Odin, Eternity and pre recton Beyonder have all had their powers drained but that doesn't mean they suddenly can't drain power themselves.Also please list these abundant instances of Surfer getting drained since they're "too many." I'm just curious. Superman absorbing the solar radiation from the bomb is an impressive absorption feat but not resistance. If Surfer takes his solar radiation then what will he do when he's too powerless to take it back? Surfer's big crunch feat still dwarfs this. These were two Celestials that defeated a hungry Galactus who destroys galaxies by farting and Surfer sealed them both away by absorbing the big crunch and sealing them with it. How will Superman regain the energy Surfer takes from him when he's powerless? Surfer wouldn't give it back or anything and he's definitely strong enough to sap Superman dry. No draining solar radiation from the bomb still doesn't prove he can absorb the power cosmic, we already know Superman can absorb solar radiation and gains strength from it which is the only reason he was able to survive the energy from that bomb. If that bomb ran on literally any other source of power like magic or something then Supes would have got vaped into ash.

Supes resist something that was to destroy half a galaxy. that more than enough to handle surfer. ignoring this not change truth.

That "something" was solar radiation which is not impressive at all since we already know he's not only immune to it but gets powered up from it. It doesn't matter how big the attack is if it's solar radiation, Superman will absorb it and get stronger period. Surfer does not use solar radiation.

Supe don't have to be immune, he showed more than enough resist to handle surfer. Supe superior combat speed mean he got good chance of attack surfer before he try that, no proof that surfer will even get chance to try.

He showed literally nothing that would suggest he could absorb the power cosmic and Surfer has shown nanosecond reaction on multiple occasions and you can say it's inconsistent if you want but I'll just write essays for days about how inconsistent Superman is and this is a battle neither of us will win. Superman's speed doesn't even help him here when his opponent has absurd regen and intangibility when all Superman can do is punch and shoot lasers out of his eyes(Surfer can absorb his heat vision by the way).

Why do you think Surfer is slow? He briefly dodged attacks from 2 Celestials and these fuckers can throw billions of punches per second when they fight on the physical plane, he outclassed Nova in combat who took out an entire space armada and was clocked at moving at FTL speed on top of having nanosecond reaction if the writers bother to remember. He's overall fast enough to fight Superman.

When you do things like resist from gods and something that drain all the poweful beings at same time that i mention, that mean yes, supe feats more than good enough to resist surfer

Having the title "god" means absolutely nothing. For fuck's sake Thor is a god. Superman has only resisted solar absorption which is nothing to Surfer who can absorb on a much bigger scale. This dude can even absorb souls.

In face of surfer being drained by even no name foes far inferior to supes, and me show supe draining in combat feats in post 214, you just ignore and make such a claim. "dude", just saying supe "can't" do something when scans show he clear can not make sense.

Please do go on and post this collage of Silver Surfer getting his powers stolen. It must be fucking massive right? Doom is obvious since he made a device specifically to siphon his power but this is the same guy who siphoned Galactus and pe recton Beyodne's powers as well. Not that any of this shit mattes when Superman can't even absorb non solar power energy sources so I don't even know why you keep bring this up. It's still worth addressing for how bad an argument it is though.

I show supe being depowered by foes draining the starlight part of his power cosmic with scans, with surfer confirm this OUT LOUD, and another with people confirm OUT LOUD what they did, drain his starlight which result in surfer poweless and detained--- and you ignore it and deny anyway what anyone can see plain with they eyes.

Bruh you only showed Superman absorbing solar power, you never even showed him resisting it. You wasted so much of your time showing us what we already know, that Superman can absorb solar power but he Surfer drains at a much higher level then he can deal with and he wouldn't be dumb enough to fire it back at Superman when he has abilities that are fueled by the power cosmic.

I feel you gaslighting. But I beleive what annilation story say and scans say, not your denial.

Are you going to actually point out any mistakes in my reference or just keep talking nonsense?

drainers as good and better than surfer try to drain that "common energy source" and fail. surfer not have "surfer will do what they didn't just cause he surfer" aura that make him succede when they fail.

You're acting like a little baby now. You started off respectful but now you're just being prissy. All you showed were enemies attacking Superman with a power source that fuels him. That's it and you have not proved that these guys are better energy absorbers than Surfer at all. Of course you will fail if you try to fight Superman with solar power methods...Jesus Christ.

Yes he is, i show supe have counter for everything he would do to superman.

No you only showed that Superman is immune to solar power which everyone and their great grandfather knows. The power cosmic would vape his ass.

You seem to think "cause you say so" is proof. I mean not offense to you-truly, truly, truly don't-but you have not counter a thing i say and show, just saying supe can't do this and that when feats and scans clear show he can not a rebutal, just someone who idea, at least it look like, of debate is "no supe can't" in face of clear evidence cause they think since they think supe can't win, that is that, and evidence that prove that false don't matter, only their feeling.

and you seem to be bitter because I'm one of these few people bothering to make an argument for Surfer instead of just saying X character stomps and leaving it at that.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 takenstew22  Moderator

Surfer still stomps.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleekslasher: Silver surfer's energy blasts are not are not starlight/solar energy for Superman to absorb.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

bump after new silver surfer issue

it's a damn good start in terms of storytelling

Avatar image for captainmarvel11
CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn Surfer got a ton of good feats in the last issue.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Supermanthor
CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: He tanked reality warping and time shattering damage.

He saved a bunch of heroes by using matter manipulation.

He fell for years into a dimension of darkness and survived.

While weakened he fought Knulls guards and defeated them by literally making a star out of thin air.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 takenstew22  Moderator

@supermanthor: He tanked reality warping and time shattering damage.

He saved a bunch of heroes by using matter manipulation.

He fell for years into a dimension of darkness and survived.

While weakened he fought Knulls guards and defeated them by literally making a star out of thin air.

Lol and people say Rebirth Superman got good feats.

Can you show me the scans?

CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: That's because those same people have brain damage, did you know that at KMC they literally banned Rebirth Superman from VS battles because he is "too OP" lol. They think he is too powerful to even use against abstract beings.

Anyway

No Caption Provided

tanks some reality warping, time shattering shenanigans here.

uses his power cosmic to save a bunch of heroes and guide them through a dimensional rift by exploiting the dimensions weakness on a atomic level, the literal space-time fabric was tearing

He falls for years through a dimension of darkness, gets massively weakened yet still finds strength in the end to save himself

While weakened fights a bunch of weird looking beings who are later revealed to be Knulls guards and defeats them by literally birthing a star out of thin air, the same star which in turn gives light to a whole planet.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cates and Ewing are the best thing on marvel right now

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman breaks a small planet while weakened.

Surfer literally creates an entire star while weakened.

Get stuffed lol.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@captainmarvel11 said:

@takenstew22: That's because those same people have brain damage, did you know that at KMC they literally banned Rebirth Superman from VS battles because he is "too OP" lol. They think he is too powerful to even use against abstract beings.

I heard lol.

Good scans aswell. Those were insane, even for Surfer.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done to death but there isn't any way for supes to beat a bloodlusted surfer. He has nothing he can do with the astral plane or the fact that surfer can see past future and present all at the same time. He also has comic awareness where he could see the weakness of supes and then just shoot him with red solar energy. This is a mismatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with the Surfer for the Win.

Now, i've seen a Bloodlusted Superman, but....how is he supposed to Kill Silver Surfer??? Throwing him into the Sun won't help I doubt Heat Vision would even phase Surfer so...IDK.

Silver Surfer always struggles against physical might. Superman's fist is more than enough to KO him

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a big problem is also the fact, that even if Clark manages to get Norrin of his board, he has basically to fight two enemies. He already used it to hit BRB from behind and it has enough force to move a moon with enough force to shatter it on Galactus head. A hit from that would leave Clark at least stunned enough for Norrin to abuse one of his powers or get back in the air

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Stezzy

@xlr87t3: Only when he holds back. Surfer has never been KO'd through brute force. We've seen Surfer fight Hulk in Planet Hulk using nothing but brute force with negative difficulty and Thor always stalemated him at best because he's never been bloodlusted against Thor. We've seen Surfer regen from being turned to paste and shattered into pieces so why would a mere punch do him in? He even got back up after getting swatted by a celestial.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: Bloodlusted Thor oneshotted Surfer, and Thanos nearly killed him in a few punches. Even Beta Ray Bill wrecked him in revenge for SS defeating him in a surprise attack.

Physical attacks are effective against Silver Surfer

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Stezzy

@xlr87t3 said:

@stezzy: Bloodlusted Thor oneshotted Surfer, and Thanos nearly killed him in a few punches. Even Beta Ray Bill wrecked him in revenge for SS defeating him in a surprise attack.

Physical attacks are effective against Silver Surfer

If you're referring to warrior madness Thor then that very same Thor beat Thanos down as well and made him run away , other than that they have always stalemated because Surfer has never fought Thor while being bloodlusted like he was against uni lord, Thanos is absurdly strong in the physical department and can kill even immortal beings, he'd would kill Superman as well and I dont recall him ever losing to Bill. The only time I remember Surfer fighting Bill was in God Hunter and Surfer beat him and even said Bill can't match him

No Caption Provided

*edit*

I didn't see the name of that issue until now. I'd like to see the scans of Beta Ray Bill knocking Surfer out. Surfer is suppose to be the stronger of the two.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 takenstew22  Moderator

@stezzy said:

If you're referring to warrior madness Thor then that very same Thor beat Thanos down as well and made him run away

Actually he had the Power Gem when he fought Thanos. The fight with Surfer was before he gained the PG.

Still though, the feat wasn't really a low showing considering Surfer was still holding back and Thor was full on bloodlusted and was sort of in a semi-Warriors Madness state.

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this matchup been done to death, surfer just has too much abilities whilst being on the level of superman

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: That's the name of the comics?

@giojoestar: He's a good deal above Superman, not on the same level. Haha.

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger: I meant in terms of physicality. Both are on the same level of strength, speed, and durability wise

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy said:

If you're referring to warrior madness Thor then that very same Thor beat Thanos down as well and made him run away

Actually he had the Power Gem when he fought Thanos. The fight with Surfer was before he gained the PG.

Still though, the feat wasn't really a low showing considering Surfer was still holding back and Thor was full on bloodlusted and was sort of in a semi-Warriors Madness state.

Norrin literally said in big bold letters that he wasn't holding back, and yet you still make up BS lies

No Caption Provided

Even then, Silver Surfer still got oneshotted, proving once again that Comic > Forum User's opinion.

No Caption Provided

Thor is greater than Silver Surfer, and Mjolnir is greater than the Power Cosmic. That fact hasn't changed, only recently would the pathetic castrated shadow of Odinson be defeated by unamped SS.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iron_tiger: I meant in terms of physicality. Both are on the same level of strength, speed, and durability wise

LMFAO

Durability is literally the only arguable thing between the two

CaptainMarvel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea why Blood and Thunder Thor is being used here, seeing as he went around stomping all the high-tiers and heralds(Maxam, Warlock, Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, PG Drax), even when they attacked him as a team. He really isn't a good measuring stick here.

Especially if people keep using pre-Annhiliation Surfer feats.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 takenstew22  Moderator

@xlr87t3: Surfer didn't even use his other abilities in that fight. All he did was shoot his cosmic bolts at him and nothing else. If he really was bloodlusted he would've done many other things to him like messing him up with matter manipulation.

And btw, Mjolnir has arguably better striking than Superman. Here's what Thor did before he fought Norrin:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
AgentStuleja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Superman?

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-strongest-punch-Superman-has-made