(((Superman Vs Pinhead)))

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

VS ((after superman got done puting lex in jail for the wrong things he has done the next day it was lois birthday so superman trying to finding something for her birthday and so for he find nothing then he see a new store that he never seen before he go inside to look around then the owner walk to him and said: may i help you? superman: yes im looking for something nice to give to a friend the owner show superman the golden puzzle box told superman that how about this! plus nobody have never master this golden puzzle box maybe you can and i sure your friend will love it so superman ask him of how much? the owner gave it to him for free so superman left the shore but the owner watching superman fly away saying bye bye superwuss the owner was really "MXYZPTLK" at the meantime superman starting to play with the box he easy solving the golden box but only to get suck in to hellworld in "PIDHEAD DIMENSION" superman wakes up and don't know what just happan he looks around in metroplis but superman see nobody in metroplis then the sky turning red and start's to raining blood then out of nowhere he comes pinhead wakeing up to superman saying pinhead: oohh yes so your the man of steel huh? superman: great scott! what kind of monster are you? pinhead: im the kind of monster that love to take souls for the joy of it superman: ok freak get back or you will feel a world of pain pinhead: pain? PAIN? how dare you use that word! I AM THE MASTER OF PAIN!!! I AM PAIN!!! and for your punishment of pissing me off I WILL TEAR YOUR SOUL APART!! Superman: why do i feel weak?/ can superman find a way to stop pinhead and to getout of hellworld? or will the master of pain destory the man of steel and takes his soul?)) ((vote))

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

((anybody?))

Avatar image for thegoldensurfer10000
TheGoldenSurfer10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman in His Dimension? That Mean's The Man Of Steel is Doom PinHead Wins.

wickedragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By wickedragon

Pinhead...WINS!

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pinhead wins hands down, yyeeeessssss.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

Pinhead would beat Superman in his Dimension. Pinhead has every advantage over Superman there

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DeathGorath444

Hmmm this is true but hasen't supes face worse before(example question, is pinhead more powerful than Darksied?)
Avatar image for ultimatefighter
ultimatefighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ultimatefighter

Superman Stomps... He has fought far more powerful Magic users and far more powerful beings in general.

Avatar image for freddy_krueger666
Freddy_Krueger666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatefighter: No. He has not.

Pinhead can mind screw clark with so many illusions... Pinhead can teleport, warp a city...etc who has movie superman beat whos worsw and more powerful than Pinhead? It sure wasnt general zod and his crew.

Pinhead turns Supermans blood into Kryptonite and Superman dies.

Pureawsome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pureawsome

@freddy_krueger666: 50/50

Superman might be able to figure out the puzzle and his extreme resistance would by him some time

Avatar image for deactivated-59e0e7cc44079
deactivated-59e0e7cc44079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do You Think Pinhead Would Kill Superman by using Chains?

No because Nothing Else Can Cut Superman's Skin Only Kryptonite.

QWqwwqwqwq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead gets destroyed Pinhead best feat is killing weak fragile humans Superman oneshot this fodder, Also Pinhead has never fought anyone on Superman level.