Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Starting out with no other powers, Superman wins easily since Mimic doesn't get 100% of the powers of who he's fighting. Also, Superman has more experience with his powers. Mimic might be able to win if he has some cool powers to start with though. He'd need ridiculous speed (higher than anything he could get from Marvel I'm pretty sure) just to avoid the first attack, then probably some psychic powers or some transmutation. Phasing, magic, really high level telekinesis would be good.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Doesn't Mimic only get mutant powers, in which case he wouldn't get Superman's anyway? Certainly I don't know of an occassion he has none mutant powers. The only way for Mimic to win would be for him to absorb the powers of someone who could beat Superman, even at half power. Or five people who could.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By fesak  Moderator  Online

616 Mimic can copy more than 5 powers at once.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I only really know him from Exiles, where he did seem a little Superman-esque.

ShufflerHS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ShufflerHS

Exiles Mimic would own Superman if he had the Brood inside him. He might be able to survive a couple rounds without it.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By mimic12

There are two ways Mimic can beat superman. 1 Have Mimic copy the powers of Ms Marvel, Madrox, Havok, Vulcan and Colossus. That way when he goes into metal form hes stranth get doubled and by useing Vulcans powers to contral and maniplate energe he can tern the plasma energy into Kryipotnite. 2 Just use a chunk of Kryptonite and beat up superman that way.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By the creator
mimic12 said:
"

There are two ways Mimic can beat superman. 1 Have Mimic copy the powers of Ms Marvel, Madrox, Havok, Vulcan and Colossus. That way when he goes into metal form hes stranth get doubled and by useing Vulcans powers to contral and maniplate energe he can tern the plasma energy into Kryipotnite. 2 Just use a chunk of Kryptonite and beat up superman that way.

"
Without telepathy or prior knowledge how does he know about the kryptonite ?
mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mimic12
the creator said:
"mimic12 said:
"

"
Without telepathy or prior knowledge how does he know about the kryptonite ?"

Well one almost everybody know about Kryptonite now heck even the joker knew about it so I would think Mimic would know about it to.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mimic12 said:
"the creator said:
"mimic12 said:
"

Without telepathy or prior knowledge how does he know about the kryptonite ?"
Well one almost everybody know about Kryptonite now heck even the joker knew about it so I would think Mimic would know about it to."
  I doubt The Mimic knows about Kryptonite unless he was in a  Marvel/DC crossover.
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Tevnoba

Mimic would not know about Kryptonite.  Mimics best chance of survival would be to copy Supes power so he can resist Supes long enough to find a weakness.  Then by copying the powers of others that can exploit Supes weaknesses (Magic, Kyptonite, etc . . .) He could then beat him by giving up Supes' power and using the new copied powers.

This would all depend on Mimic getting Supes powers before he gets creamed into paste.

I love Mimic as a character and I am not found of Supes in any way, but more than likely this should go to Supes.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mimic12

That would be cool a Marvel DC cross over with Mimic. To bad hes dead its not far they Should bring Mimic back. But I will still go for Mimic because if he dose copy supes powers and if he still has powers of Wolverine, Deadpool, Cyclops, Northstar, Colossus then..... oh wait wich power set would he give up in excange for supes? He can only have five sets at one time so what power sets would he give up for superman's?

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Tevnoba

Wolverine, it is the most worthless and/or redundant.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mimic12
Tevnoba said:
"Wolverine, it is the most worthless and/or redundant."

Ok so Mimic's power sets are now Cyclops, Colossus, Superman, Deadpool and Northstar.
mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mimic12

616 Mimic is stuck with the powers of the origenal X-Men for the rest of his life he can not change them. But he still can copy other powers but they are only temperary.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mimic12 said:
"616 Mimic is stuck with the powers of the origenal X-Men for the rest of his life he can not change them. But he still can copy other powers but they are only temperary."
OK...it's still a curbstomp in Superman's favor.
mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mimic12

I think I found a way to boost up Mimic's powers. I he has to do is copy the powers of the sentry that way all of the other powers get boosted up to. Ok let me explane this is how the Sentry gets his powers. The Sentry's powers derive from a serum that moves his

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
mimic12 said:
"I think I found a way to boost up Mimic's powers. I he has to do is copy the powers of the sentry that way all of the other powers get boosted up to. Ok let me explane this is how the Sentry gets his powers. The Sentry's powers derive from a serum that moves his molecules an instant ahead of the current timeline.Even though most of his powers and their limits are unknown, he displays several abilities including vast superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability and senses, the power of flight, and energy projection. So that mean Mimic's moecules will be inhanced to and so will the other powers he copies... in thery eneyway."
1.The Sentry would be nowhere near this fight and Mimic doesn't have prep.
2.The Skrulls couldn't copy Sentry because he was too powerful..I have never seen Mimic copy someone on Sentry's level
mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mimic12

Well if Mimic doesn't have eney prep then the winner is Superman or maybe a tie. 

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mimic12

In the future when people ask these tipes of questions they need to put more detal. Ok who do you think would win in a battle between Mimic and Superman is kinda vague. I mean whats the seting, is there other mutant around for Mimic to copy and if so who? you know this kind of information is inportent. now sence you didint spesfiy I would half to say superman.

Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mike28

The only way Mimic could some one like Superman is if he copied the powers of someone like Hercules. Even with half of the power of Hercules is more then he needs to beat Supes.

The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike28 said:
"The only way Mimic could some one like Superman is if he copied the powers of someone like Hercules. Even with half of the power of Hercules is more then he needs to beat Supes."
No....
Mike28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mike28
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Mike28 said:
"The only way Mimic could some one like Superman is if he copied the powers of someone like Hercules. Even with half of the power of Hercules is more then he needs to beat Supes."
No...."

No that he can copy the powers of Hercules or No that he can beat Supes with half of hercules power.
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike28 said:
No that he can beat Supes with half of hercules power."
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points