• 167 results
Posted by skywalker95 (4250 posts) 5 months, 2 days ago

Poll: Superman vs Marvel Supermen (96 votes)

Clark 33%
Team 67%
No Caption Provided
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
  • Pre and New 52 Feats, Stable Sentry, Marvel Now Hyperion, Full Confidence Glads
  • Battle on an Indestructible Planet
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • Morals off, Bloodlusted, no bfr
  • Win by Death or Incap
  • Start 1000 feet away
#1 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps so hard

#2 Posted by Kal-Elol (385 posts) - - Show Bio

1v1 I'd back Supes (except for Sentry maybe) but all at once? Supes gets wrecked.

#3 Posted by King-Ragnar (3730 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel and Hyperion get one shotted, Gladiator gets fodderized and Sentry becomes Clarks punching bag. Lol at them stomping.

#4 Posted by LJayG (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not okay.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c15c5c049c51
#5 Posted by deactivated-5c15c5c049c51 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean... They can barely hurt him while he can one-shot most of them since he’s bloodlusted.

#6 Posted by BreakOfDawn (1522 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. Sentry alone could give Supes a great fight. With all of them together, it's enough to take it.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#7 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes eventually.

#8 Posted by 20damon (6039 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry vs Superman would be a good fight. Superman would beat the other 3 combined, but with Sentry in the mix, it becomes an easy win for the team.

#9 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

Everybody's bloodlusted? Void-Sentry eats him for breakfast. I mean no that's not the Sentry pictured, but Sentry bloodlusted is essentially at that level.

LOL@Superman solo'ing this quartet. Unless this is pre-1986 Superman, Kal-El dies.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#10 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7310 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Clark vs Sentry and Clark already stomps him, adding a bunch of fodder doesn't change the outcome.

#11 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7310 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: Void isn't Sentry, him being bloodlusted doesn't make him void, writers already made it clear like 2 years ago and even recently.

#12 Posted by Bionar (970 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman finger one shots

#13 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: Void isn't Sentry, him being bloodlusted doesn't make him void, writers already made it clear like 2 years ago and even recently.

That Sentry bloodlusted isn't even close to Void? Very well.

I still think that's an absurd notion to say Superman is going to one-shot everybody here. The team wins.

#14 Posted by JOVIOLMA (5564 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7310 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: When did I say a bloodlusted Sentry isn't close to void? I said that a bloodlusted Sentry=/=Void, he doesn't have void anymore.

He is one-shotting these fodders except for Sentry.

#16 Posted by 20damon (6039 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: When did I say a bloodlusted Sentry isn't close to void? I said that a bloodlusted Sentry=/=Void, he doesn't have void anymore.

He is one-shotting these fodders except for Sentry.

A Thanos level Annihilus did not one shot Gladiator. It took him 3 shots. Are you claiming Superman to be stronger and to hit harder than that?

#17 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

The only challenge is Sentry, everyone else is borderline fodder to Clark.

So Clark.

#18 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7310 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: Yeah because Gladiator clearly stood a chance after the first blow.

No Caption Provided

And it's also not like Annihilus was actually trying against him as hard as he was against Thanos.

No Caption Provided

As he says so himself; he wasn't even intending to fight Gladiator. So yes, a bloodlusted Superman is indeed one-shotting Gladiator.

Can't wait for those high-end skyfather level durability feats tho!

#19 Posted by 20damon (6039 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm trying to gauge where you put Superman next to a Thanos level being who 3 shotted Gladiator. So a bloodlusted Superman is one shotting someone that a Thanos level being took 3 hits to finish, is that what you're saying?

#20 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7310 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: Read my post again, also, you didn't tag me.

#21 Posted by 20damon (6039 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: Read my post again, also, you didn't tag me.

I read your post. Are you saying Annihilus held back against Gladiator?

#22 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7310 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: Yes and there's proof that he didn't try as hard as he did against Thanos, also, he one-shotted Gladiator, the little bit of resistance doesn't count, he was completely incapped.

No Caption Provided

#23 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon said:

I'm trying to gauge where you put Superman next to a Thanos level being who 3 shotted Gladiator. So a bloodlusted Superman is one shotting someone that a Thanos level being took 3 hits to finish, is that what you're saying?

You are focusing too much on a single showing from Gladiator from a writer who literally thinks Gladiator is Marvels representation of Superman and compares Gladiator to Hulk. If we go by most other Gladiator feats, then yes a bloodlusted Superman can very much one-shot him.

#24 Posted by Toratorn (6699 posts) - - Show Bio

Never understood Comic Vine logic. Superman vs Thor is a close fight, yet 4 characters of Thor's general tier vs Superman is somehow a mismatch in Superman's favour.

#25 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7310 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Bloodlusted Superman vs Thor isn't a close fight, morals on Superman vs Thor is, there's a different and nobody on the team is comparable to Thor, whatsoever save for Sentry and everyone agrees that Sentry would give him a fight but ultimately loses due to the massive speed and strength advantage.

#26 Edited by 20damon (6039 posts) - - Show Bio

@virtuozzo said:
@20damon said:

You are focusing too much on a single showing from Gladiator from a writer who literally thinks Gladiator is Marvels representation of Superman and compares Gladiator to Hulk. If we go by most other Gladiator feats, then yes a bloodlusted Superman can very much one-shot him.

The point was more to gauge where the user put Superman in comparison to someone like Thanos level Annihilus than to argue Gladiator's durability. I completely agree that Superman would ragdoll Gladiator and most likely oneshot him. I just wanted to see where the user placed Superman in terms of power, since he's a bit of a DC cheerleader ;)

(EDIT: As you can see in the post above where he claims Superman vs Thor morals off isn't even a close fight)

#27 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon said:
@virtuozzo said:
@20damon said:

The point was more to gauge where the user put Superman in comparison to someone like Thanos level Annihilus than to argue Gladiator's durability. I completely agree that Superman would ragdoll Gladiator and most likely oneshot him. I just wanted to see where the user placed Superman in terms of power, since he's a bit of a DC cheerleader

Eh if so, you went the roundabout way of doing it IMO. There really isn't anything to gain either, i don't know much about the user i think i saw him the other day say Super girl can beat Green Scar and Immortal Hulk which is comedy gold, but it doesn't mean that he is a DC fanboy, he could be a Hulk hater or just genuinely believe such things without prior bias, but more so to do with lack of knowledge, like i said who knows, who cares. In the end Gladiator gets his teeth shoved down his throat.

#28 Posted by KanyeCosby (6936 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins pretty easily. Sentry is the only factor and he gets wrecked by a bloodlusted Superman. Everyone else is fodder.

#29 Edited by Toratorn (6699 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst said:

@toratorn: Bloodlusted Superman vs Thor isn't a close fight, morals on Superman vs Thor is, there's a different and nobody on the team is comparable to Thor, whatsoever save for Sentry and everyone agrees that Sentry would give him a fight but ultimately loses due to the massive speed and strength advantage.

Hyperion literally traded blows with the same Hulk that one-shot Thor (and unlike Thor, was still standing after a punch) and one-blasted an alternate Thor that 616 Thor was stalemating. Blue Marvel gave Sentry a good fight, beat King Hyperion (who, even completely disregarding his previous showings, was said by BM to hit harder than Sentry), traded blows with Anti-Man and briefly stalemated Hyperion. Gladiator is a can of worms that I don't want to open, so I'll just leave him out of this for now. 3 Thor-level characters vs Superman. He is not fodderizing anyone. I doubt he is even winning.

#30 Edited by HypeBeastCSB15 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if vine could get superman's dick out of their mouth for a second to answer this logically.

OT: Hyperion held two universes apart and survived the explosion. Blue marvel beat king Hyperion and gladiator is at full confidence. Sentry speaks for himself. Team with some difficulty.

#31 Posted by depinhom (13506 posts) - - Show Bio

Team megastomps. The Superman fanboys need to stop.

#32 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7310 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my, the outlier army reigns again.

#33 Edited by pastepotpete1 (3332 posts) - - Show Bio

which superman post crisis or pre crisis ?

that looks like pre crisis to me .. please enlighten me not a big dc fan of superman

i have a lot of comics from silver aged superman and he would win this handily i think current superman would lose .. its so sad he was like the strongest dc super hero now he is like almost the weakest on the JL team outside of aqua man hawks bats .. sad

even martian the man hunter with tp( who is considered to be the strongest on the JL ) would not beat a silver aged superman

#34 Posted by Toratorn (6699 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: oh my, "I suck Superman's cock so hard he becomes stronger than Thanos" army reigns again.

#35 Posted by mrmonster (14643 posts) - - Show Bio

Team overwhelms him

#36 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7310 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: That was pretty unnecesary and immature. Anyways, flagged. I'd break down your initial post into pieces and debunk it but honestly, not worth anyone's time imo.

#37 Edited by Toratorn (6699 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: yeah yeah, whatever you say, mister "morals-off Superman vs Thor is not a close fight". Or mister "Superman can one-shot a guy who a Thanos-lvl being needed 4 shots to put down".

#38 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Clark vs Sentry and Clark already stomps him, adding a bunch of fodder doesn't change the outcome.

How exactly are anyone fodder here thats bias.

#39 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:

Never understood Comic Vine logic. Superman vs Thor is a close fight, yet 4 characters of Thor's general tier vs Superman is somehow a mismatch in Superman's favour.

#40 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7310 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Already explained how it wasn't 4 shots.

@rampagethefirst said:

How exactly are anyone fodder here thats bias.

How is it biased? He has one-shot Diana who is leagues above everyone except for Sentry.

#41 Edited by Torro6 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman isn't beating 4 Thor level beings by himself

#42 Posted by Virtuozzo (940 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sure where people got the impression that Gladiator, Blue Marvel and Hyperion are Thor level beings... they are not.

#43 Edited by Toratorn (6699 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst: you explained shit. Annihilus hit him 4 times and Gladiator was lying on the floor. Nowhere was it implied Gladiator was KOed after the first hit. Hell, you even forgot to mention that Annihilus hit him several times AFTER he was down. And hell. Glads was not even knocked out. Badly beat up, sure, but not knocked out. If you look closely, you would even notice Gladiator grasping Thanos' arms just a page after Annihilus beat him down. Knocked out people are usually too busy being knocked out to use their arms or any parts of their bodies, FYI.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Your excuse that Annihilus, a homicidal conquerer who was literally never shown or implied to be holding back, was "holding back" just when he was beating the shit out of Gladiator, is just lolworthy.

#44 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sure where people got the impression that Gladiator, Blue Marvel and Hyperion are Thor level beings... they are not.

This and Supermans wins extremely high difficulty. As Sentry is the only one who is going to be challenged.

#45 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7310 posts) - - Show Bio

By nitpicking feats from like 10 years apart and ignoring all their consistent showings. Thor outclasses everyone here.

#46 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7310 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn: Come back with a positive attitude and I'll take you seriously, take your salt elsewhere.

#47 Edited by Strike3 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

@rampagethefirst said:

@20damon: Yeah because Gladiator clearly stood a chance after the first blow.

No Caption Provided

And it's also not like Annihilus was actually trying against him as hard as he was against Thanos.

No Caption Provided

As he says so himself; he wasn't even intending to fight Gladiator. So yes, a bloodlusted Superman is indeed one-shotting Gladiator.

Can't wait for those high-end skyfather level durability feats tho!

Annihilus had added The Hulk's power to himself in that story. With just the Cosmic Control Rod's power, he easily defeated Nova Prime and Quasar.

#48 Posted by Kingant27 (16895 posts) - - Show Bio

Extreme W*nking of Supes as per usual, shame as he’s one of my favourite characters, and again massive lowballing fo Team Marvel.

Massive Mismatch some can solo close thread.

#49 Edited by Toratorn (6699 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#50 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:

how?