• 115 results
#1 Posted by coolguyr99 (3340 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals Off. Manhunter cannot use Telepathy or intangibility.

#2 Posted by crackerjack82 (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

Can superman kill ( please say yes, i want manhunter to die)

#3 Posted by coolguyr99 (3340 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackerjack82: Morals are off so yes

#4 Edited by majestic99 (8915 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter wins. His regeneration makes him difficult to put down.

m99

#5 Posted by willpayton (22092 posts) - - Show Bio

Without intangibility or TP I think Superman wins. I think he's stronger, probably more durable, has better fighting skills, and probably faster.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#6 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17198 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should win since.....Jonzz will be susceptible to heat vision..........so.....yeah

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#7 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11729 posts) - - Show Bio

Those to things token away, I think Superman takes it.

#8 Posted by _Black (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Superman should win since.....Jonzz will be susceptible to heat vision..........so.....yeah

J'onn is susceptible to heat vision just like Clark is susceptible to being punched in the face.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#9 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13668 posts) - - Show Bio

On paper, MM is a beast and should be able to take on Supes. But in reality, I could never see MM beating Superman. Especially without telepathy or intangibility.

#10 Posted by Lady_Liberty (10767 posts) - - Show Bio

Telepathy and intangibility are his two biggest advantages. But regeneration is no joke either.

If Clark's heat vision can obliterate Manhunter so there is nothing left to regenerate, then Clark wins. If not, Manhunter will eventually win.

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17198 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

J'onn is susceptible to heat vision just like Clark is susceptible to being punched in the face.

not really.......physical force is one of the things that Clark is mostly invulnerable to...(unless you are really super duper, kryptonian, magic, or have access to one of his weaknesses) J'onn can harm superman....but it won't hurt like heat vision hotter than the sun to the whole body.

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
#12 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

MM can still shape shift and regenerate. I say MM

#13 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

@WillPayton said:

Without intangibility or TP I think Superman wins. I think he's stronger, probably more durable, has better fighting skills, and probably faster.

He's used his speed more diversely and more often, but I don't actually believe he is going to be much faster. Stronger possibly, but J'onn can change that through shape shifting and size manipulation(From World of new Krypton we've already seen one no name saturnians can increase their size to be able to engage multiple kryptos at once), more durable probably not when he can still increase his density and has much better regeneration. Skilled not sure about either, he's been a Manhunter his whole life instead of growing up on a farm and skillfully defeated Kanto, either way neither of them really use very skilled combat. Also If J'onn has no morals I don't see why he doesn't make himself Krpytonite Armor.

If we were to take away all of their share abilities you'd have J'onn with the powers of Deadpool, Mr Fantastic, Giant Man, Metamorpho(I don't know why most of those ended up being marvel characters), vs a Superman with possibly better physical stats.

Plus we've already seen J'onn and Superman essentially stalemate when J'onn wasn't using any of his extra powers and he rather easily defeated ultraman with whatever this was:

No Caption Provided
#14 Posted by _Black (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@_Black said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

not really.......physical force is one of the things that Clark is mostly invulnerable to...(unless you are really super duper, kryptonian, magic, or have access to one of his weaknesses) J'onn can harm superman....but it won't hurt like heat vision hotter than the sun to the whole body.

J'onn is in the same league as Kryptonians are, physically. Why can't J'onn do the same to Clark with his Martian vision?

#15 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17198 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@_Black said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

J'onn is in the same league as Kryptonians are, physically. Why can't J'onn do the same to Clark with his Martian vision?

because Superman isn't vulnerable to extremely high temperatures ........ J'onn is.... and he has to exert himself to access the same top strength/speed level of Kal.......since durability usually isn't a problem for him (shape shifting) heat vision is most effective.......so no...Martian Vision doesn't work thee same way since they aren't the same person...they don't share the same weaknesses/vulnerabilities .........

#16 Posted by _Black (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: J'onn has to exert himself to achieve the top strength and speed of Clark? Clark would have to exert himself as well if it were his maximum speed and strength. Semantics, my friend. J'onn is not weak to physical fire if that's where you're getting at. It would affect him as much as it would affect Clark.

#17 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17198 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: J'onn has to exert himself to achieve the top strength and speed of Clark? Clark would have to exert himself as well if it were his maximum speed and strength. Semantics, my friend. J'onn is not weak to physical fire if that's where you're getting at. It would affect him as much as it would affect Clark.

I meant he had to exert more so than Clark because based on feats..Superman has more strength wise.....and statements can only go so far..........I didn't say fire I said heat.....heat and fire are different in that heat isn't physical.....fire "technically" isn't either, cuz you can't feel the texture of the flames...just the heat....J'onn is effected by the heat generated by sources of heat....such as the sun....and since he cannot turn intangible here......he will get burned by heat vision. Clark being kryptonian has a different cellular structure and isn't vulnerable to heat........as I said before, "....they aren't the same person...they don't share the same weaknesses/vulnerabilities ....."

#18 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

On paper, MM is a beast and should be able to take on Supes. But in reality, I could never see MM beating Superman. Especially without telepathy or intangibility.

Your avatar pleases me.

#19 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3384 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Your avatar pleases me.

So that's it...

#20 Edited by _Black (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@_Black said:

I meant he had to exert more so than Clark because based on feats..Superman has more strength wise.....and statements can only go so far..........I didn't say fire I said heat.....heat and fire are different in that heat isn't physical.....fire "technically" isn't either, cuz you can't feel the texture of the flames...just the heat....J'onn is effected by the heat generated by sources of heat....such as the sun....and since he cannot turn intangible here......he will get burned by heat vision. Clark being kryptonian has a different cellular structure and isn't vulnerable to heat........as I said before, "....they aren't the same person...they don't share the same weaknesses/vulnerabilities ....."

Then you should have said he is vulnerable to it, not weak to it. And of course saying Clark is stronger you have to back it up. Personally, I believe there is too narrow of a margin between their strength to really make a difference. How is Clark immune to heat? Resistant, no doubt, but immune I have never seen before.

Physical fire is used to represent actual fire, to differentiate it from psionic fire, by the way.

#21 Posted by Emperorb777 (11390 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with Superman better strength,speed and durability feats.

#22 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (17198 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@_Black said:

Then you should have said he is vulnerable to it, not weak to it. And of course saying Clark is stronger you have to back it up. Personally, I believe there is too narrow of a margin between their strength to really make a difference. How is Clark immune to heat? Resistant, no doubt, but immune I have never seen before.

Physical fire is used to represent actual fire, to differentiate it from psionic fire, by the way.

"....they aren't the same person...they don't share the same weaknesses/vulnerabilities ....."

"because Superman isn't vulnerable to extremely high temperatures....."

.So......yeah....i did say that he was vulnerable.....would you prefer i not say weak at all.......I've seen more strength feats from Clark .... he seems to have more over all that top the ones I've seen from J'onn.......he's been in the sun on numerous occasions unaided and heat doesn't affect him unless it is of magical nature so he is considered invulnerable to natural heat......... So....only Psionic fire affects him......doubtful since I've seen scans of heat and flame get to him outside of his phobia..........

#23 Posted by _Black (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Lol did you even read that first sentence? I said you should've stated he was vulnerable, not weak to it. It's not like it's his kryptonite or anything. Well the sun is kind of Clark's thing you know, he is powered by it. Once again, I've never read that Clark was completely immune to heat. He is durable and can probably shrug it off, but to say he is totally unaffected by it is off base. You obviously don't know much about J'onn then. He hasn't been weak to fire for years.

#24 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17198 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Black said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Lol did you even read that first sentence? I said you should've stated he was vulnerable, not weak to it. It's not like it's his kryptonite or anything. Well the sun is kind of Clark's thing you know, he is powered by it. Once again, I've never read that Clark was completely immune to heat. He is durable and can probably shrug it off, but to say he is totally unaffected by it is off base. You obviously don't know much about J'onn then. He hasn't been weak to fire for years.

........i clearly said vulnerable...didn't say it like he was indefinitely weak to it...I said weaknesses/vulnerabilities....but ok....moving on.........I don't need to see the words "he is invulnerable to all natural forms of fire" to see that he is, that's what feats are for, and he has shown that fire is nothing to him...(especially since he shoots it from his eyes)............I know alot about J'onn.....just not so much about the most recent feats having to do with getting over fire.....I've seen batman epic fail with fire against J'onn....but heat vision....he's had to go intangible for ...he can't do it here.........it's like Superman's vulnerability to high levels of magic....Martian Manhunter's is intense heat (such as the heat of the sun that can be generated by superman). I'll get back to you on this in 8 hours....

#25 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

I have to go with Superman better strength,speed and durability feats.

J'onn has more than enough other abilities to counter act any advantage Superman has in any of these. In fact he can always increase his strength and durability. And if he is blood lusted I figure he can grow krpytonite swords as arms

#26 Posted by Emperorb777 (11390 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper: Can he also increase his speed

#27 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@vuviper: Can he also increase his speed

Not any way I know of, but his evasion is increased with his shape-shifting, also his blows can be harder to dodge with a flexible physiology (eg he can have blows with multiple arms, or he can have arms sprout from his chest etc) It's not as if Superman's speed is that much greater than MM is Zum is any indication.

#28 Posted by Voodoom (179 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off I still think MM can take this one without those abilities it would be close though Supes could pull though.  As for the heat vision, Supes would still have to connect with it.  With MM speed and shapeshifting that won't be easy. 

OP question though why the loss of the powers? Why morals off?
#29 Posted by Emperorb777 (11390 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper: I know MM is fast but I've never seen him display combat speed like Superman even a small diffrence in speed can make a big diffrence. Also as a Superman fan I know MM can beat Supes reg so let me have this win lol.

#30 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@vuviper: I know MM is fast but I've never seen him display combat speed like Superman even a small diffrence in speed can make a big diffrence. Also as a Superman fan I know MM can beat Supes reg so let me have this win lol.

haha ok

#31 Posted by ShadowHuntR (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@coolguyr99 said:

Actualy, Superman is immuned to telepathy since he learned about Torquasm Vo and Rao. Martian Manhunter said once that he couldn't enter into Superman's mind without his consent since he's able to hide his thoughts and protect himself from mind control with his Torquasm abilities.

#32 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowHuntR said:

@coolguyr99 said:

Actualy, Superman is immuned to telepathy since he learned about Torquasm Vo and Rao. Martian Manhunter said once that he couldn't enter into Superman's mind without his consent since he's able to hide his thoughts and protect himself from mind control with his Torquasm abilities.

He's resistant, not immune.

#33 Posted by blackadamFTW (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

#34 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter wins.

#35 Posted by vuviper (5651 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

Malefic (J'onn's Brother) beat Superman by knocking him out, Protex (A white matian) beat Superman via telepathy, J'onn while possessed by Malefic's memory froze Superman and the JLA telepathically, J'onn (As Fernus) defeated Superman once, and the JLA something like 3 times, and J'onn quite easily defeated Ultraman. So it's not like it never happens, though I know what you mean about how they often make Superman out to be the most powerful on the planet.

#36 Posted by Malevolent1 (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

The Man of Steel gets whipped by Martian Manhunter.

#37 Posted by The_Thunderer (3120 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe i'm being stupid, but if MM can change into whatever, couldn't he just go grapple superman and turn into a massive block of kryptonite?

#38 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Superman just use his heat vision?

Martians are weak against fire.

Don't know.Just sayin'.

#39 Posted by SMXLR8 (6814 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: no he can't

#40 Posted by jashro44 (53880 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose if people want to discuss this fight....Bump

#41 Edited by abhilegend (85 posts) - - Show Bio

J'onn has no chance whatsoever. Superman would pound him into a green paste. If anybody thinks J'onn has a prayer in this fight, rethink it.

Seriously? A mindcontrolled Captain Marvel beats the crap out of J'onn and you call that a good showing for J'onny boy? How about we see how J'onn does against people when he himself is mindcontrolled.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Or maybe Aquaman and Barry Allen are as strong as superman, maybe.

No Caption Provided

Or maybe a weakened wonder woman who was getting kicked around by batman in just that issue is as strong as superman, maybe. J'onn likes to get choked, doesn't he? Supergirl, Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Superman overpowering J'onn+Power Girl+Ultraa+ Who knows how many heroes amped on blackrock means he is a peer with J'onn. Maybe.

Hey Doomsday, I'm as strong as superman. Why didn't you even move when I punched you pal? And hey, how did you manhandle me like a boy and knocked both me and maxima out from which maxima recovers faster than me?

No Caption Provided

Next we come to speed. I'll let J'onn say it for me. Hey J'onny boy, who is faster?

No Caption Provided

Next comes my favorite part. Durability. Hey disciple, who do you think is more durable, the guy you cut to ribbons or the guy who walked through the same blast?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Hey Grayven, who is more durable, the guy who you oneshotted?

No Caption Provided

Or the guy who took your best shot and smacked you away like a gnat?

Hey Weird, who is more durable? The guy you oneshotted?

Or the guy you punched in the face without any effect?

No Caption Provided

Hey Breach, who is more durable? The guy you nearly disintegrated?

Or the guy who took multiple shots and then manhandled you?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

These are just a few examples. I can post at least a dozen such instances. Also using that Black Adam instance as a durability feat? Hahahaha. Adam had J'onny boy at his mercy with just one shazam bolt, the second had him literally crying.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Compare that to superman who took five shazam bolts from Captain Marvel and five from Shazam himself and only got a nosebleed.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Or the time he was taking attacks from a monster created by shazam lightning and a forcefield which neither cap or superman could breach.

But hey, J'onn is totally in the league of superman physically. Totally.

@lvenger said:

@abhilegend: Oh just a bit of fire and Manhunter goes to goo? Well it's not as if he has a way of avoiding that is he? Damn I'm stumped

No Caption Provided

Oh no wait he can just do this. Never mind. But I guess if Superman does melt MM to goo, there's no way out from there

No Caption Provided

Oh wait he's regenerated from an arm he can store his conscience in. Silly me, there's no way Superman can put MM down.

Yup, its not like that's a depowered SBP or the fact that SBP oneshotted J'onny boy under the same writer by HV is known to you.

Or the fact that Preus oneshotted him using the powers of superman through his intangibility.

#42 Edited by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio

@abhilegend:

1. You do realise Manhunter uppercutted the hell out of him once Billy stopped fighting thus showing his inherent superiority in the physicals department? Way to misinterpret the scans

2. And now you're just lowballing with the Aquaman/Wonder Woman scans? Do you honestly think a well written MM would fall to those attacks? No as there are TWO instances of him fighting evenly with the League when Malefic controlled him. Way to overlook Manhunter's intangibility which, surprise surprise, wasn't used in this fight at all. It's not allowed here but a well written MM would just go intangible. Lowballing and poor writing examples don't work for you.

3. Again way to post the out of context scans where in the next scene, Superman is totally owned by all the combined possessed aliens and is being grappled by MM and all the others. Yep I can see a clear case of out of context posting again which I sense is going to be the prevailing theme here with you. Do you honestly think posting that one scan of Superman distracting all those aliens counts as a good counter to my argument?

No Caption Provided

4. It took everything Superman had to kill Doomsday and he's consistently shown as superior to every DC powerhouse. MM was also limiting his power subconsciously as he believed himself to actually be Bloodwynd.

5. Never said he was faster than Superman. But I've shown he's fast enough to keep up with Superman and he's also blitzed white martians that handed Superman his ass. So that shatters your illusion he's nowhere near as fast as Superman. I can post more if you want.

6. That fight also had Superman easily beating Darkseid. PIS writing at its finest and a poor example to use.

7. The original post will have me claiming that the energy blasting guy was Major Force. This is because of a general's presence who looks similar to Eiling and the use of force a few times. Closer inspection has made me re-edit this post so you can forego the whole accusations about reading the scans or other things you were planning to say. My other point still stands though. Superman wasn't exactly tanking his shots without pain too.

8. The Black Adam fight was a load of PIS drivel where in one instance, Adam overloads J'onn's mind with those he's killed but in the other fight, Manhunter beats Adam in exactly the same way with the deaths of his people. How can you call that a consistent example to use in your argument? Answer: You can't because it isn't consistent.

9. I didn't say J'onn was out of Superman's league physically. I said he had COMPARABLE physical stats that would make a straight fight between the two a close one.

10. In the first scan, Manhunter was surprised by Prime and didn't go intangible. In my example, when MM was ready for Prime, he just phased through his heat vision. And let's not forget Prime is massively more powerful than Superman so of course he's going to be able to catch MM off guard with a blast of heat vision

11. Don't know enough about the Preus example to comment on it. @citizenbane Do you know anything about the Preus example being dodgy? Or most of the examples he's given which are kinda obvious?

Not to mention that MM can just regenerate himself if Superman does find a way to badly hurt him. And he can go invisible too and shapeshift out of Superman's grasp up close. Even without his massively OP TP and intangibility, he still makes Superman work incredibly hard for a win if Superman does gain an edge here. MM is still more than a match for Superman in every way and can add some extra advantages to boot. It's 50/50 here.

#43 Posted by abhilegend (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@abhilegend:

1. You do realise Manhunter uppercutted the hell out of him once Billy stopped fighting thus showing his inherent superiority in the physicals department? Way to misinterpret the scans

2. And now you're just lowballing with the Aquaman/Wonder Woman scans? Do you honestly think a well written MM would fall to those attacks? No as there are TWO instances of him fighting evenly with the League when Malefic controlled him. Way to overlook Manhunter's intangibility which, surprise surprise, wasn't used in this fight at all. It's not allowed here but a well written MM would just go intangible. Lowballing and poor writing examples don't work for you.

3. Again way to post the out of context scans where in the next scene, Superman is totally owned by all the combined possessed aliens and is being grappled by MM and all the others. Yep I can see a clear case of out of context posting again which I sense is going to be the prevailing theme here with you. Do you honestly think posting that one scan of Superman distracting all those aliens counts as a good counter to my argument?

No Caption Provided

4. It took everything Superman had to kill Doomsday and he's consistently shown as superior to every DC powerhouse. MM was also limiting his power subconsciously as he believed himself to actually be Bloodwynd.

5. Never said he was faster than Superman. But I've shown he's fast enough to keep up with Superman and he's also blitzed white martians that handed Superman his ass. So that shatters your illusion he's nowhere near as fast as Superman. I can post more if you want.

6. That fight also had Superman easily beating Darkseid. PIS writing at its finest and a poor example to use.

7. The original post will have me claiming that the energy blasting guy was Major Force. This is because of a general's presence who looks similar to Eiling and the use of force a few times. Closer inspection has made me re-edit this post so you can forego the whole accusations about reading the scans or other things you were planning to say. My other point still stands though. Superman wasn't exactly tanking his shots without pain too.

8. The Black Adam fight was a load of PIS drivel where in one instance, Adam overloads J'onn's mind with those he's killed but in the other fight, Manhunter beats Adam in exactly the same way with the deaths of his people. How can you call that a consistent example to use in your argument? Answer: You can't because it isn't consistent.

9. I didn't say J'onn was out of Superman's league physically. I said he had COMPARABLE physical stats that would make a straight fight between the two a close one.

10. In the first scan, Manhunter was surprised by Prime and didn't go intangible. In my example, when MM was ready for Prime, he just phased through his heat vision. And let's not forget Prime is massively more powerful than Superman so of course he's going to be able to catch MM off guard with a blast of heat vision

11. Don't know enough about the Preus example to comment on it. @citizenbane Do you know anything about the Preus example being dodgy? Or most of the examples he's given which are kinda obvious?

Not to mention that MM can just regenerate himself if Superman does find a way to badly hurt him. And he can go invisible too and shapeshift out of Superman's grasp up close. Even without his massively OP TP and intangibility, he still makes Superman work incredibly hard for a win if Superman does gain an edge here. MM is still more than a match for Superman in every way and can add some extra advantages to boot. It's 50/50 here.

1. A total sucker shot. It wasn't hard to incapacitate Cap. Ace of the Royal Flush Gang did it too and without sucker shots.

2. Yup, its lowballing whenever J'onn doesn't lives up to his hype. What's a well written Manjobber anyway? Is every writer Jeph Loeb now on this site? Captain Marvel choking him is PIS, supergirl choking him is PIS, wonder woman choking him is PIS or anything you don't like is PIS, amirite? His intangibility has nothing to do with the fact that he isn't strong enough to contend with true top tiers in strength like captain marvel, supergirl and wonder woman.

3. He overpowered them while they were trying to restrain him first as shown in the second panel. He later submitted due to their plans. Have you even read the comic? Hahaha, distracting?

4. Hahaha, limiting his strength subconsciously? Post a scan of this. I'm amused. Also killing somebody is a heck of more impressive than not even able to move somebody.

5. 4 Martians sucker shotted him from behind. J'onn took them all by surprise, it wasn't a speedblitz to begin with. Post the scans of him being able to keep with Superman however.

6. Superman didn't beat Darkseid in AOS 595. What are you talking about? Also lulz @ superman able to tank Grayven's attacks as PIS.

7. J'onn was oneshotted, superman wasn't. Make all the excuses you want, it wouldn't change anything.

8. You tried to mislead us with an out of context scan and now you're blaming me? J'onn succumbing to shazam bolt isn't PIS and neither is adam overloading his mind while he was weakened. Much less has overloaded manjobber. Also Adam wasn't beaten by J'onn in WWIII, he just saw the pain and fought on swearing vengeance on manhunter and then Cap turned him into Teth Adam.

9. You have posted no proofs of that thus far. I've posted at least a dozen instances where superman is in a different league than manhunter physically.

10. He was weakened where J'onn phased through his HV. SBP being more powerful than superman has nothing to do with the fact that he oneshotted J'onn with the explosion of watchtower.

11. Run to Bane. I would like him replying too.

Your wet dreams aren't the proof here boy. Post some scans, all you're doing is whining and then whining some more. But that's the way with all manhunter fans.

#44 Posted by Waterhybrid13 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, MM was killed by a fire villan in Final Crisis so I guess that shows how "vulnerable" he is to fire

#45 Posted by MeleeGod (240 posts) - - Show Bio

SPM win!

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#46 Edited by NinjaWarrior268 (12013 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman via heat vision

#47 Posted by Apocalypse3 (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#48 Posted by Frozen (21133 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Apocalypse3 (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozen: I thought no intangibility would mean no he's not aloud to control his molecules

#50 Posted by KingOfKings1 (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter should win