Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Shattered007: Fact: Superman is stronger than wonder woman. I exaggerated, true. But he is still stronger than wonder woman. Fact: Superman can't breath in space it's a known fact. Silver Age superman could. Superboy prime probably could. Modern Superman can't breath in space or underwater. I beginning to think I know more about Superman than the fan boys. "
Not by much

No Caption Provided

Breathing in space right here, and before you say that he was holding his breath, you can't hold your breath and talk at the same time
Avatar image for crimsonspider89
crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By crimsonspider89
@Shattered007:  And Magneto is pathetic? 

BB- 100 tonner, flight, voice, final punch, photon manipulation which allows him to increase his durability and create elements out of thin air and he has control over the EM spectrum,regeneration 
Namor- 100 tonner, flight, hydrokinesis, extremely old, regeneration, able to mimic any marine traits for himself 
BP- a supergenius, one of marvel's top ten I believe.  

You need to read up on Marvel. Well, my bad but still. Superman would not be able to keep up. Did you not read my last comment completely? Writers and artists do that to keep us from being bored cause if they did it realistically, well, space travel would take a really long time. I mean, do you want to read a comic just them traveling in space forever? Marvel has done it with there supersonic fliers as well.  

Like I said, would be close but no curbstomp. And Cyke overloaded Bishop, who has shown a near infinite level of energy absorption and only one to do so. And no, I hate Cyclops but now how strong he is at full strength.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Neon_Nemesis: Bad writing. He can't breath in space.
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#104  Edited By Theodore

supes

Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Shattered007
@crimsonspider89 said:

"@Shattered007:  And Magneto is pathetic?  BB- 100 tonner, flight, voice, final punch, photon manipulation which allows him to increase his durability and create elements out of thin air and he has control over the EM spectrum,regeneration Namor- 100 tonner, flight, hydrokinesis, extremely old, regeneration, able to mimic any marine traits for himself BP- a supergenius, one of marvel's top ten I believe.   You need to read up on Marvel. Well, my bad but still. Superman would not be able to keep up. Did you not read my last comment completely? Writers and artists do that to keep us from being bored cause if they did it realistically, well, space travel would take a really long time. I mean, do you want to read a comic just them traveling in space forever? Marvel has done it with there supersonic fliers as well.   Like I said, would be close but no curbstomp. And Cyke overloaded Bishop, who has shown a near infinite level of energy absorption and only one to do so. And no, I hate Cyclops but now how strong he is at full strength. "

Actually BB is a 60 tonnor, he didn't use his voice on Magneto, he b*tch slapped him
Namor is a 100 tonnor, he does not have hydrokinesis, that i Ultimate Namor not 616
Apparently I read more Marvel then you do since you bel ive Sumemrs can destroy half a planet  

Cyke overloaded Bishop? So has Gambit, so has Cable with a lazer gun, what is your point?  Once again please prove that he can destroy half a planet, because as of right now, you are full of it
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Waffle Fries
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: Bad writing. He can't breath in space. "
Your right, the numerous times he's been portrayed breathing in space and moving at FTL speed is bad writing just because you don't like it.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: Bad writing. He can't breath in space. "
I see that your only tactic is to call it bad writing

No Caption Provided

I guess this must be bad writing also right?

I am pretty sure that you don't even know the name of series these scans are from
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

More bad writing on the way

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for crimsonspider89
crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By crimsonspider89
@Shattered007: No, he is not. He is a 100 tonner. He is in the tops of Marvel. And yes Namor does have Hydrokinesis in 616. Blackbolt can increase his physical strength due to his photon manipulation. Gambit- Has unknown limits to how much energy he can charge an object with. Cable- Overcharged Bishop after Bishop had already charged up.  

So, yeah, you obviously are a DC fan. I know Superman will win in the end but will be no curbstomp. Not at all.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@crimsonspider89 said:

" @Shattered007: No, he is not. He is a 100 tonner. He is in the tops of Marvel. And yes Namor does have Hydrokinesis in 616. Blackbolt can increase his physical strength due to his photon manipulation. Gambit- Has unknown limits to how much energy he can charge an object with. Cable- Overcharged Bishop after Bishop had already charged up.   So, yeah, you obviously are a DC fan. I know Superman will win in the end but will be no curbstomp. Not at all. "

Almost everything here is wrong
Black Bolt can amp himself but his base strenght is around 60 tons
616 Namor does not have hydrokinesis 
Cable charged up with a weapon
And none of this proves your claim of Cyclops being able to destroy half a planet
starz007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#111  Edited By starz007

Superman, no question. 

Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Waffle Fries
@crimsonspider89 said:
" @Shattered007: No, he is not. He is a 100 tonner. He is in the tops of Marvel. And yes Namor does have Hydrokinesis in 616. Blackbolt can increase his physical strength due to his photon manipulation. Gambit- Has unknown limits to how much energy he can charge an object with. Cable- Overcharged Bishop after Bishop had already charged up.   So, yeah, you obviously are a DC fan. I know Superman will win in the end but will be no curbstomp. Not at all. "
Blackbolt is not a 100 tonner, like others have stated he has to amp himself up to get even near that. 
616 Namor does not have hydrokinesis. Your thinking of Ultimate Namor. And Namor is only a 100 tonner unless he is in the water. Out of water he gets weaker.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Waffle Fries: No what I' m saying is that after the post-crisis superman has defined power levels. Writers take it upon themselves to increase and decrease at will. No other character is this exceptable except superman. If Spider-man was shown flying and running at the speed of sound everyone would be crying out "bad writing, spider-man doesn't have those powers" Superman on the other hand is okay. If Superman develops and loses new powers and power levels at will then how do you gauge it?
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Waffle Fries: No what I' m saying is that after the post-crisis superman has defined power levels. Writers take it upon themselves to increase and decrease at will. No other character is this exceptable except superman. If Spider-man was shown flying and running at the speed of sound everyone would be crying out "bad writing, spider-man doesn't have those powers" Superman on the other hand is okay. If Superman develops and loses new powers and power levels at will then how do you gauge it? "
Of course that would be bad writing because Spiderman doesn't have those powers

Would you like me to show more scans of Superman breathing in space? Even though you will keep dismissing it as bad writing despite the consistency
Green Hizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Green Hizzle
@jstarzyk said:

"Superman, no question.  "

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Neon_Nemesis: superman fans the Tea Party of Comicvine 

No Caption Provided
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By xan84
@Green Hizzle said:
"@jstarzyk said:

"Superman, no question.  "

"

Superman wins here but those scans are inrelevant.. those are not curent or normal superman. That is all star Sups
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: superman fans the Tea Party of Comicvine 

No Caption Provided
"
Not only do not have the slighest clue of what you are talking about

But your attempts to bash are unfunny and just sad
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Neon_Nemesis: Not bashing. just stating facts. You guys twist and turn the facts to your whim. You have lots of pretty scans that just prove my point. He's inconsistent. Hasn't been consistent from one series to the next since John Byrne. 
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: Not bashing. just stating facts. You guys twist and turn the facts to your whim. You have lots of pretty scans that just prove my point. He's inconsistent. Hasn't been consistent from one series to the next since John Byrne.  "
Facts? Like how Superman is tens of classes stronger then Wonder Woman right? Oh wait....

The only fact you have proven is that you have no idea what you are talking about, and John Byrne hasn't even written for the main Superman comic since the 90's
Do some research before posting son
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Neon_Nemesis: I do research, like I said I read Superman comics. I know how inconsistent he's been since COIE the facts are he can't reach light speed, and he isn't even half as powerful as he was before COIE. For every scan you have of him doing an seemingly impossible feat there are two of him getting tagged by some jobber, or straining to do things he used to do without breaking a sweat. I don't have a scanner so I can't put them up here but I'm sure there are plenty on this site. That's why I don't put any stock in your scans. Inconsistent. Read everything, post everything, not just the stuff you like. I keep going back to Byrne b/c that's where his current power set goes back to. If Byrne said he shouldn't be able to do it then, then that's how it's meant to be. It was a conscious move on DC's part to power Superman down to make it easier on writers to not have superman be a Dues ex Machina.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: I do research, like I said I read Superman comics. I know how inconsistent he's been since COIE the facts are he can't reach light speed, and he isn't even half as powerful as he was before COIE. For every scan you have of him doing an seemingly impossible feat there are two of him getting tagged by some jobber, or straining to do things he used to do without breaking a sweat. I don't have a scanner so I can't put them up here but I'm sure there are plenty on this site. That's why I don't put any stock in your scans. Inconsistent. Read everything, post everything, not just the stuff you like. I keep going back to Byrne b/c that's where his current power set goes back to. If Byrne said he shouldn't be able to do it then, then that's how it's meant to be. It was a conscious move on DC's part to power Superman down to make it easier on writers to not have superman be a Dues ex Machina. "
Dude just stop now, you're humiliating yourself, what research do you do? All you do is yell bad writing no matter how consistent something is
You truly haven't the slighest clue on the subject at hand.

Whoever said he was as powerful as he was before COIE?  No one, he doesn't have to be

Of course people are going to tag him, if he went around beating everyone with ease it wouldn't make for such a great story now would it? That's actually PIS right there because it's a low showing compared to Superman's consistent  feats 

I guarantee that you cannot name a single issue or series where any of my scans came from
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Neon_Nemesis: No, I beg to differ. Superman getting tagged isn't PIS. He can be tagged, I actually like the version of Superman where he isn't all-powerful, it makes for a better story. Again that started after Crisis. When you start adding powers unexplained then that's PIS. I'm give you this, if superman can move and react at light speed, why did he get tagged by doomsday? How does Master Jailer and Neutron get the jump on him? Why didn't he just take out Libra and Doomsday by himself during Final Crisis? How does Metallo's kryptonite weaken him if could travel faster then the actual radiation that is supposedly harming him? Where is the consistent light speed?
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: No, I beg to differ. Superman getting tagged isn't PIS. He can be tagged, I actually like the version of Superman where he isn't all-powerful, it makes for a better story. Again that started after Crisis. When you start adding powers unexplained then that's PIS. I'm give you this, if superman can move and react at light speed, why did he get tagged by doomsday? How does Master Jailer and Neutron get the jump on him? Why didn't he just take out Libra and Doomsday by himself during Final Crisis? How does Metallo's kryptonite weaken him if could travel faster then the actual radiation that is supposedly harming him? Where is the consistent light speed? "
Yeah, you really know nothing about Superman
Yeah it is PIS because he consistently shows the speed to avoid hit from characters with no superhuman speed at all

Doomsday was originally faster then the Flash was, that is why he got tagged by him, Libra was able to use the powers of other characters, the last time we saw Metallo, Superman one shotted him and then ripped the Kryptonite from his chest because they were trying to get rid of all the Kryptonite on Earth

So yeah, basically you have no idea what you are talking about

I already showed you consistency, scans of him breathing in space which you constantly dismiss as bad writing
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Neon_Nemesis: you mean when booster gold commented that he was faster than flash? That is your evidence? Is that an analogy, or an observation? So that means doomsday can travel faster than light speed too? Does Doomsday have ties to the speed force too? I don't know? Educate me son!
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:

" @Neon_Nemesis: you mean when booster gold commented that he was faster than flash? That is your evidence? Is that an analogy, or an observation? So that means doomsday can travel faster than light speed too? Does Doomsday have ties to the speed force too? I don't know? Educate me son! "

Um, he doesn't need a tie to the speed force to travel faster then light, where in gods name did you get that pile of crap from? Oh probably the same place you got Supes being 10x stronger then Diana from. 

I would love to educate you but chances are I will here the same "it's bad writing" retort which is basically all you do
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Neon_Nemesis: That was an obvious exaggeration. i said that to make a point. Superman is stronger than wonder woman. She's a better fighter, you know amazon training and all that stuff, but he is physically stronger. Also answer the question, can doomsday travel faster than light? 
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: That was an obvious exaggeration. i said that to make a point. Superman is stronger than wonder woman. She's a better fighter, you know amazon training and all that stuff, but he is physically stronger. Also answer the question, can doomsday travel faster than light?  "
No, it was your lack of knowledge of the characters, and originally yes Doomsday was faster then the Flash was, you do not need the speed force to go faster then light, Superman goes faster then light and has no access to the speed force
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Neon_Nemesis: Also you said if Superman gets hit then that's PIS. So in your mind Superman should never get hit and one-hit every opponent he ever faces?
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:

" @Neon_Nemesis: Also you said if Superman gets hit then that's PIS. So in your mind Superman should never get hit and one-hit every opponent he ever faces? "

No, he should be able to one shot opponents weaker then he is, obviously he isn't going to one shot characters like Captain Marvel or Darkseid or Mongul 
Superman gets his by slower opponents for plot

You are basically taking some of his low showings, and putting them against his consistent high showings

That is why you have no argument
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By xan84

Superman is FTL by a large margine. His got lots of on screen feats ... here is one 

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Xan: Don't bother, he will just dismiss it as bad writing like he does everything else
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Neon_Nemesis: Actually I'm taking all of his showings and putting them up against the superman right after COIE. If he didn't show those abilities then and there is no explanation then I consider it PIS. If he gets tagged by somebody he shouldn't get tagged by then that's PIS as well. Post-Crisis Superman didn't travel light speed. Maybe after a sunbath he could, but he couldn't before a sunbath. Doomsday isn't a light speed traveler either. The point is superman's powers change issue to issue, the only real consistency was right after Crisis. If he is lower or higher then his post crisis level I don't negate the story but I don't feel it's an accurate interpretation of his power set. Hopefully the next volume of Who's Who will clear it up, but until then I say Who's Who v2 and post crisis Byrne era Superman is the definitive power set.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: Actually I'm taking all of his showings and putting them up against the superman right after COIE. If he didn't show those abilities then and there is no explanation then I consider it PIS. If he gets tagged by somebody he shouldn't get tagged by then that's PIS as well. Post-Crisis Superman didn't travel light speed. Maybe after a sunbath he could, but he couldn't before a sunbath. Doomsday isn't a light speed traveler either. The point is superman's powers change issue to issue, the only real consistency was right after Crisis. If he is lower or higher then his post crisis level I don't negate the story but I don't feel it's an accurate interpretation of his power set. Hopefully the next volume of Who's Who will clear it up, but until then I say Who's Who v2 and post crisis Byrne era Superman is the definitive power set. "
There isn't any way you can take all of his showings because you hardly know anything about the character.

I asked you to name a single issue or series that any of the scans I posted come from, and so far you haven't been able to.  

We just showed numerous scans of Superman moving faster then light post crisis, you just choose to dismiss everyone of them as bad writing

Hell look above at Xan's post, Superman flies to Saturn in 4 minutes which would make him 18-20x light speed, of course you dismiss as bad writing even though you have no idea what series or mini the scan is from
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Night Thrasher

You assume I don't know anything about the character. 1.) like I said I read superman comics. My like/dislike for the character depends on the writer. 2.) This isn't a quiz, I really don't care where you scans come from or what they show, they have no bearing of my opinion. 3.) If I'm not obsessed with superman that means I'm a hater? 3.) I think I listed my supporting chronology and you've dismissed that just as I have your scans. We basically agree to disagree. 

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:
" You assume I don't know anything about the character. 1.) like I said I read superman comics. My like/dislike for the character depends on the writer. 2.) This isn't a quiz, I really don't care where you scans come from or what they show, they have no bearing of my opinion. 3.) If I'm not obsessed with superman that means I'm a hater? 3.) I think I listed my supporting chronology and you've dismissed that just as I have your scans. We basically agree to disagree.  "
1. Yet for someone who reads Superman comics, you seem to have virtually no knowledge at all
2. It isn't suppose to be a quiz, you dismiss them as bad writing yet you can't even name the titles the scans ceom from, so your bad writing retort holds no validity
3. I never called you a hater, I stated that you have no knowledge on the character, the word hater never came out of my mouth
4. No, you're just flat out wrong
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tagging Superman is not completely PIS . While I mostly have seen him being tagged by things rather than characters .

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Night Thrasher

1. I've been reading off and on since Byrne.  
2. So haven't you listed any other issues where scans disprove you. I don't care what issue a particular scan comes from they hold little bearing on the issue. 
3. I think you knowledge of the character is inflated. You seem to only recount the feats which go towards your point, there are plenty of issues that don't. You use the same bad writing excuse as I did when the issues point otherwise 
4. I'm right your half wrong. The important half.

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:
" 1. I've been reading off and on since Byrne.  
2. So haven't you listed any other issues where scans disprove you. I don't care what issue a particular scan comes from they hold little bearing on the issue. 
3. I think you knowledge of the character is inflated. You seem to only recount the feats which go towards your point, there are plenty of issues that don't. You use the same bad writing excuse as I did when the issues point otherwise 4. I'm right your half wrong. The important half. "
1. Apparently now, you've made it quite clear that your knowledge on the character is extremely limited
2. No, because I already explained this to you, that Superman getting tagged is for the sake of the plot.  The whole thing about you not knowing where the scans come prove two things

1). That you again have little knowledge of the character
2). Because you don't know which issue or series its from, your bad writing excuse is invalid sincee you don't even know the circumstances of the event

3. No, I just use consistent showings, you take a few low showings and PIS and use it as a template for his abilities

4. No, you are wrong period, your limited knowledge and the fact that pretty no one here agrees with you is more proof of this
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Waffle Fries
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Awesome response, a thread made over 3 years ago, heck even the last post has the scans of Superman flying from Vegeta to Earth in minutes, over 25 light years in distance

Oh but of course...its baaaad writing /rolls eyes

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Night Thrasher

It's relevant to the argument. Same as this one no consensus to it just like this. But I thought that maybe someone else who thought supeman wasn't light speed who obviously had knowledge of the character might put a little validity to the argument. 

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:
" It's relevant to the argument. Same as this one no consensus to it just like this. But I thought that maybe someone else who thought supeman wasn't light speed who obviously had knowledge of the character might put a little validity to the argument.  "
3 years ago, ask G man now and he will flat out tell you that Superman can move faster then light
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Night Thrasher

Actually I was talking about the link he posted. Try this link  http://forums.comicbookresources.com/archive/index.php/t-53103.html 

Specifically this part: 

Currently how fast is Superman and how fast is he compared to the Flash? Superman seems to have gone throuhg an unspoken power-up over the last few years. I know Wally is faster than Barry. And Superman was suppossed to be slightly slower than Barry Allen (the Silver Age Flash). So currently, how close is he to Wally (current Flash)? Is Flash much faster than Superman, or is Superman still supposed to be relatively close to the Flash.

Travelling speed, say, between galaxies, Superman has Faster Than Light capabilities... but that's by no means an operating speed (which is to say, that Superman could move, dodge, react, etc. at FTL). On Earth, even if Superman is potentially capable of such speed, he'd never use it because- unlike the Flashes- he doesn't have an aura that cancels out his affect on the environment. When he goes super-sonic, sonic booms follow. If Superman was to tear around Earth at lightspeeds, imagine the devestation that would follow in his wake!

http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/races.html

According to DC First: Flash/Superman (July 2002 - written by Geoff Johns), Wally would leave Superman in the dust and Superman is about Jay's speed. This is backed up by Flash v2 #209 (June 2004 - also written by Geoff Johns) where Wally loses Superman several times during the chase (but Superman's perseverance allows him to catch up whenever Wally stopped to search for Linda) and even outruns Superman's heat vision. This race also stresses Superman's reaction times are not on Wally's level even if he can force his body to move at comparable speeds.

(Incidentally, the most glaring contradiction between these two stories told by Johns is that in the first, Jay can speed steal Supes to a dead stop where as in 209 Wally says he can... but can't)

For my money, the three measures of absolute speed in the DCU are:
1. Speed Force barrier.
2. Time Travel barrier.
3. Instantaneous travel.

Given that failing to break #1 and bouncing off it can still yield you #2 (as in Max's case) #1 is the ultimate speed feat which only tiny few have crossed (much less returned from). Many can APPROACH the barrier (just about every DCU Speed Force speedster) but not break it like Wally. Given that Wally can do #1 and #2 at will and has done #3 with help, he should be unquestionably the fastest... what's harder, is determining Wally's operating speed (because in nearly all cases of #1/#2, they cross into the Speed Force Dimension and aren't running on Earth per se)...

This thread clocks Flash as being ludicrously fast:
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=19725

For story purposes, I expect he'll typically operate at far below that range.

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Even better, hiding behind a bunch of irrelevant post from another site, Awesome

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By xan84

Wow good copy paste but the ON SCREEN FEATS say otherwise. Now keep posting nonsense.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Xan said:
" Wow good copy paste but the ON SCREEN FEATS say otherwise. Now keep posting nonsense. "
lol don't encourage him
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Night Thrasher

Sorry I'm so late posting this but.... 

No Caption Provided
Superman can't breath in space.
ToxicWaste