Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@Night Thrasher said:
"If both are at full power level I think Mags takes it. That master of magnetism gimmick is hard to get around. I don't care if you can move at the speed of light, if you can't control the electromagnetic bonds of your own atoms then you can't win. Magneto rarely goes all out but if he does even superman can't take him. sorry fanboys :) "

No................... Just no.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By D3athstroke

Magneto is Better  character but superman is just over powered

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Night Thrasher
@The Mjolnir Wielder: Sorry, that whole speed of light thing doesn't cut it. That's the only argument you can make for superman. I don't think he's going to take down magneto. He still has red blood cells, he still has atoms which are bonding by magnetism, and he still has nerves which send electromagnetic pulses. I don't want to bash on supes, i just think everyone is underrating Magneto.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Night Thrasher said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Sorry, that whole speed of light thing doesn't cut it. That's the only argument you can make for superman. I don't think he's going to take down magneto. He still has red blood cells, he still has atoms which are bonding by magnetism, and he still has nerves which send electromagnetic pulses. I don't want to bash on supes, i just think everyone is underrating Magneto. "

I agree that he often gets a bad wrap on this site, but Superman would still end this fight prior to Magneto realizing that it had even started.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Night Thrasher
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" @Night Thrasher said:

" @The Mjolnir Wielder: Sorry, that whole speed of light thing doesn't cut it. That's the only argument you can make for superman. I don't think he's going to take down magneto. He still has red blood cells, he still has atoms which are bonding by magnetism, and he still has nerves which send electromagnetic pulses. I don't want to bash on supes, i just think everyone is underrating Magneto. "
 I agree that he often gets a bad wrap on this site, but Superman would still end this fight prior to Magneto realizing that it had even started. "
Okay let's play out the scenario. If Superman is the aggressor then he could catch Magneto off guard. But in character then Magneto would be the aggressor and thereby getting the first blow. Now, knowing Magneto has the first blow (and probably a pretty powerful one), Supes would retaliate. Going at Mags he would probably run into one of those shields Mags likes to throw up. Getting by this would be difficult. Knowing Supes he's going to try punch through it first. That won't work, so he'll try his heat vision. Now, while Supes is trying to get through this shield, Mags is gauging him, approximating his strength, speed and power assortment. While doing this he is also probing his bloodstream for iron. Through his shield he pulls all the Fe out of Supes system and thereby the oxygen. Superman dies of asphyxiation. Good day sir :)
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Night Thrasher said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:

" @Night Thrasher said:

I agree that he often gets a bad wrap on this site, but Superman would still end this fight prior to Magneto realizing that it had even started. "
Okay let's play out the scenario. If Superman is the aggressor then he could catch Magneto off guard. But in character then Magneto would be the aggressor and thereby getting the first blow. Now, knowing Magneto has the first blow (and probably a pretty powerful one), Supes would retaliate. Going at Mags he would probably run into one of those shields Mags likes to throw up. Getting by this would be difficult. Knowing Supes he's going to try punch through it first. That won't work, so he'll try his heat vision. Now, while Supes is trying to get through this shield, Mags is gauging him, approximating his strength, speed and power assortment. While doing this he is also probing his bloodstream for iron. Through his shield he pulls all the Fe out of Supes system and thereby the oxygen. Superman dies of asphyxiation. Good day sir :) "

Thor has managed to break through his forcefield with 2-3 shots before, so it's clearly not impenetrable. Until Magneto shows us that he can react at FTL speeds (which he never will), Superman could simply punch through the forcefield and chuck him to the core of the sun in less than a second. Also, you evidently don't know too much about Superman if you honestly think that Magneto's forcefield can stand up to his heat vision.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Night Thrasher
@The Mjolnir Wielder: I know a lot about Superman. It's just I don't overhype him like everyone else. His powers are his powers, I don't like to invent or exaggerate to prove a point. 1.) Superman can't go faster than light. He has NEAR  light speed, but not faster than light. Anything otherwise is PIS. 2.) He no longer can breath in space. Could before COIE, can't now. 3.) Can't move planets by hand. Once again, could before COIE, can't now. If he could the kryptonians wouldn't have to invent anything to move the moon from Jupiter to New Krypton.  

P.S. For the record I do actually collect Superman comics. Depends on the writer, I love James Robinson's take as I did Joe Kelly's. Didn't care to much for Jeph Loeb, but am looking forward to JMS. Just because I don't think Superman can single handedly beat any and everything doesn't mean I am ignorant to the character.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Night Thrasher said:

" @The Mjolnir Wielder: I know a lot about Superman. It's just I don't overhype him like everyone else. His powers are his powers, I don't like to invent or exaggerate to prove a point. 1.) Superman can't go faster than light. He has NEAR  light speed, but not faster than light. Anything otherwise is PIS. 2.) He no longer can breath in space. Could before COIE, can't now. 3.) Can't move planets by hand. Once again, could before COIE, can't now. If he could the kryptonians wouldn't have to invent anything to move the moon from Jupiter to New Krypton.   P.S. For the record I do actually collect Superman comics. Depends on the writer, I love James Robinson's take as I did Joe Kelly's. Didn't care to much for Jeph Loeb, but am looking forward to JMS. Just because I don't think Superman can single handedly beat any and everything doesn't mean I am ignorant to the character. "

1. This is just a blatant lie, and Final Crisis showed us that Superman can exceed the standard speed of light by a vast margin.  
2. He may not be able to breathe in space, but his lung capacity makes it easy to stay up there.
3. When did I ever say that Superman could currently move planets individually?
Jack Hammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Jack Hammer

Superman has this.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Night Thrasher
@The Mjolnir Wielder: 1.) It's officially his speed level. He can't go past light speed unless he sunbaths. 2.) True enough, but not to the degree some (not necessarily you) have made it seem. 3.) Never said you did, but some actually make that argument, so I addressed it here.  

Still I think people are underestimating Magneto and Overestimating Superman. Pre-Crisis Superman would take Mags out no problem. Current Superman would have trouble. The problem with Superman is he has too many exaggerated feats b/c writers escalate and deescalate his powers every week to make him seem unbeatable. I don't like using one time feats as canon b/c in the very next issue he could be shown not be able to accomplish half of the that feat.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Night Thrasher said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: 1.) It's officially his speed level. He can't go past light speed unless he sunbaths. 2.) True enough, but not to the degree some (not necessarily you) have made it seem. 3.) Never said you did, but some actually make that argument, so I addressed it here.   Still I think people are underestimating Magneto and Overestimating Superman. Pre-Crisis Superman would take Mags out no problem. Current Superman would have trouble. The problem with Superman is he has too many exaggerated feats b/c writers escalate and deescalate his powers every week to make him seem unbeatable. I don't like using one time feats as canon b/c in the very next issue he could be shown not be able to accomplish half of the that feat. "

Superman has always been able to reach FTL speeds, on earth and in space, without sun exposure being a factor.
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By victorymaker

Couldn't Magneto just rip the iron out of Superman's blood and defeat him?

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By capall
@victorymaker:  
re-read the thread from the start and you will get the answers that you want
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By cascadeking09
@victorymaker: dont think so
victorymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By victorymaker
@capall:  I just read it. Didn't really tell me anything.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Night Thrasher
@The Mjolnir Wielder: No he hasn't. After COIE his speed and strength were drastically reduced. His official power stats are supposed to be at the same level as John Byrne's run after COIE. Writers have bent the rules so much that he's getting back up to those same Pre-Crisis levels. Why do you think Superboy Prime was so much more powerful than both superman and superboy?
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By capall
@victorymaker:  
magneto wouldn't be able to do this simply due to the speed and the reaction time differential, magneto can not react to someone moving at the speed of light, he would be dead before he completes his blink
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Night Thrasher said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: No he hasn't. After COIE his speed and strength were drastically reduced. His official power stats are supposed to be at the same level as John Byrne's run after COIE. Writers have bent the rules so much that he's getting back up to those same Pre-Crisis levels. Why do you think Superboy Prime was so much more powerful than both superman and superboy? "

He has traveled, or fought, at FTL speeds on numerous occasions following COIE (I can post a few scans if you want me to).
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Night Thrasher
" @Night Thrasher said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder: No he hasn't. After COIE his speed and strength were drastically reduced. His official power stats are supposed to be at the same level as John Byrne's run after COIE. Writers have bent the rules so much that he's getting back up to those same Pre-Crisis levels. Why do you think Superboy Prime was so much more powerful than both superman and superboy? "
He has traveled, or fought, at FTL speeds on numerous occasions following COIE (I can post a few scans if you want me to). "
No need. It just goes to my point. Officially Superman can't go FTL. That's the way it is. After COIE retcon he was depowered. Writers take liberty with the character to enhance and depower him at will. You can have scans of him fighting FTL, and someone else can have scans of him getting hit by a bullet. There is no consistency. His official stats say that he can't go FTL.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Night Thrasher said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Night Thrasher said:
He has traveled, or fought, at FTL speeds on numerous occasions following COIE (I can post a few scans if you want me to). "
No need. It just goes to my point. Officially Superman can't go FTL. That's the way it is. After COIE retcon he was depowered. Writers take liberty with the character to enhance and depower him at will. You can have scans of him fighting FTL, and someone else can have scans of him getting hit by a bullet. There is no consistency. His official stats say that he can't go FTL. "

Just out of curiosity, where did you get his official stats?
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By capall
@Edamame:  
circumstantial pis perhaps, regardless mags has no means to defend himself against supes blitz 
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@victorymaker said:
" Couldn't Magneto just rip the iron out of Superman's blood and defeat him? "
hemoglobin
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Night Thrasher
" @Night Thrasher said:
" @Night Thrasher said:
No need. It just goes to my point. Officially Superman can't go FTL. That's the way it is. After COIE retcon he was depowered. Writers take liberty with the character to enhance and depower him at will. You can have scans of him fighting FTL, and someone else can have scans of him getting hit by a bullet. There is no consistency. His official stats say that he can't go FTL. "
Just out of curiosity, where did you get his official stats? "
My fault I feel asleep. But if you look at the Who's Who v2 it shows that supes speed is dropped from being able to breach time to faster than sound. There is another directory I read somewhere that says that only people connected to the speed force can break light speed.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:

" @Night Thrasher said:

" @Night Thrasher said:
Just out of curiosity, where did you get his official stats? "
My fault I feel asleep. But if you look at the Who's Who v2 it shows that supes speed is dropped from being able to breach time to faster than sound. There is another directory I read somewhere that says that only people connected to the speed force can break light speed. "
Dude, Superman has gone faster then light numerous times post crisis, these stats mean nothing compared to an on panel feat 

Even in Death of the New Gods, Superman flew from Vega to Earth [25 light years in distance] in a matter of minutes

@Edamame said:

" @capall said:

" @victorymaker:  magneto wouldn't be able to do this simply due to the speed and the reaction time differential, magneto can not react to someone moving at the speed of light, he would be dead before he completes his blink "

Enhanced Reaction Time / Plucking Northstar out of the air with his hand (X-Men Vol. 2 #113) "

Northstar isn't even close to Superman in speed
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By CylonDorado

Magneto would probably strain himself plucking ALL th Iron out of Superman's red blood cells, since his red blood cells are super dense like the rest of him. He might be able to if he wasn't in the middle of a fight with FREAKING SUPERMAN.
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By xmenfallen

superman is way to fast for magneto to beat him or do any damge

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Goenitz

Superman takes this

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Neon_Nemesis: Officially he's not that fast. His "feats" vary so often, you can't gauge anything on them. He's been punched by people like master jailer and then the next panel he's one shotting neutron. I don't go by one-off feats. Officially he's a sound barrier speedster. One panel you can go on for years with varying power levels for supes he's one the most inconsistently written characters in history.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: Officially he's not that fast. His "feats" vary so often, you can't gauge anything on them. He's been punched by people like master jailer and then the next panel he's one shotting neutron. I don't go by one-off feats. Officially he's a sound barrier speedster. One panel you can go on for years with varying power levels for supes he's one the most inconsistently written characters in history. "
He consistently goes faster then light, it really isn't debatable
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Waffle Fries
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: Officially he's not that fast. His "feats" vary so often, you can't gauge anything on them. He's been punched by people like master jailer and then the next panel he's one shotting neutron. I don't go by one-off feats. Officially he's a sound barrier speedster. One panel you can go on for years with varying power levels for supes he's one the most inconsistently written characters in history. "
Really? Because I'm pretty sure he has been consistently shown to be almost as fast as Flash for the past 20 years. How do I know it? I have numerous comics depicting just that and I'm literally looking at a flash graphic novel as we speak with Wally West commenting on how insanely fast superman is and how he can barely beat him.
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Waffle Fries: Like I said, bad writing. Post-crisis Super-Man isn't supposed to be that fast. They gradually increase and decrease his powers with every story. John Byrne and the editors made it a specific point to drop Supes speed and super hypnotism, and other ridiculous powers to reasonable levels. He occasionally goes FTL which I take as bad writing b/c he doesn't consistently do it like SS. Supes ex Machina in any normal story doesn't go FTL, he isn't invulnerable to punches from anyone other than GOD ALMIGHTY himself, and he can't lift the solar system by himself. Show the consistency in comic after comic. If that's the case why didn't he one shot WW in Infinite Crisis? I go to the John Byrne stories for the official power levels Post Crisis.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

Why is post crisis Superman not suppose to be that fast? He consistently shows FTL speeds.  You can't argue against consistency period.  

He didn't one shot Wonder Woman because her physical stats are near his

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Neon_Nemesis: She's nowhere near light speed. I don't even think she can break the sound barrier. What are you talking about. According to your logic, he's been shown traveling faster than light consistently (which he hasn't), he's moved planets (which she's nowhere near close to doing), he outclasses her by ten classes. That's what I mean by inconsistent, based on the crossovers and special events, superman is near spectre level powerful but in his own series he's not that powerful. Most of the feats where he's that fast are in crossovers or major story lines. Issue to issue in his own series he's not that fast.
Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Neon_Nemesis
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Neon_Nemesis: She's nowhere near light speed. I don't even think she can break the sound barrier. What are you talking about. According to your logic, he's been shown traveling faster than light consistently (which he hasn't), he's moved planets (which she's nowhere near close to doing), he outclasses her by ten classes. That's what I mean by inconsistent, based on the crossovers and special events, superman is near spectre level powerful but in his own series he's not that powerful. Most of the feats where he's that fast are in crossovers or major story lines. Issue to issue in his own series he's not that fast. "
Actually she is, she has proven this when she raced both the Flash and Jesse Quick that she can move faster then light
Actually she moved 1/3 of the entire planet along with Superman and the Martian Manhunter

Actually wrong again, both of them are in the same class of physical power

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Both Wonder Woman and Superman are in the same class of physical strenght

Since you pretty much have no idea what you are talking about, do us a favor and try to read some comics with them before posting again, K?
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Neon_Nemesis: Yes i've read that and I do read superman and wonder woman comics. that I believe is infinite crisis and it is a major storyline. Like i've been saying
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Shattered007

Then you would know that they are in the same class of physical stats, Superman is stronger but not by much, certainly not 10x either 
Both are faster then light
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Shattered007: neither are ftl
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Shattered007

Both are faster then light, numerous scans and evidence have been shown 
You can deny it all you like, but it is still true

Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Waffle Fries
@Night Thrasher said:
" @Waffle Fries: Like I said, bad writing. Post-crisis Super-Man isn't supposed to be that fast. They gradually increase and decrease his powers with every story. John Byrne and the editors made it a specific point to drop Supes speed and super hypnotism, and other ridiculous powers to reasonable levels. He occasionally goes FTL which I take as bad writing b/c he doesn't consistently do it like SS. Supes ex Machina in any normal story doesn't go FTL, he isn't invulnerable to punches from anyone other than GOD ALMIGHTY himself, and he can't lift the solar system by himself. Show the consistency in comic after comic. If that's the case why didn't he one shot WW in Infinite Crisis? I go to the John Byrne stories for the official power levels Post Crisis. "
See, all your doing is showing everyone you know nothing about superman, WW and DC in general. Superman has consistently shown to be faster then light. He consisntently keeps up with the flash. WW is also that fast. There are numerouse comics with her moving that fast. You can't just call it "bad writing", because that's how he is always shown. He is always written to be that fast. He doesn't always fly around at the speed of light. He doesn't do it in every comic because there is no need.

And there is inconsistency with every character. Especially superman who has been written by a lot of different people. But one thing that doesn't change is how fast the guy is.
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Shattered007
@Waffle Fries: Bro, you are wasting your time
Avatar image for crimsonspider89
crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#94  Edited By crimsonspider89

Alright, they cannot keep up with the Flash at full speed. He is the only character who can break the speed of light and the Flash family as well as Zoom. Another thing, has been stated that Superman Prime's top speed is the speed of light and during IC #7 Prime left Superman in his shadow. So, no Superman cannot move at the speed of light. Then on to the dense of his blood cells, that would mean he would have more iron present in them which would allow Magneto to detect him due to the higher hemoglobin amount. As Night Thrasher said, in crossovers, Superman is not shown to be as strong as he is in his solo series.  I could upload the image from IC #7 right now. He cannot reach SA feats anymore due to the depowering of Superman during the Crisis on Infinite Earths.  

People are overrating Superman in this thread. 

Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Shattered007
@crimsonspider89 said:

"Alright, they cannot keep up with the Flash at full speed. He is the only character who can break the speed of light and the Flash family as well as Zoom. Another thing, has been stated that Superman Prime's top speed is the speed of light and during IC #7 Prime left Superman in his shadow. So, no Superman cannot move at the speed of light. Then on to the dense of his blood cells, that would mean he would have more iron present in them which would allow Magneto to detect him due to the higher hemoglobin amount. As Night Thrasher said, in crossovers, Superman is not shown to be as strong as he is in his solo series.  I could upload the image from IC #7 right now. He cannot reach SA feats anymore due to the depowering of Superman during the Crisis on Infinite Earths.   People are overrating Superman in this thread.  "

Weren't you the same guy that said Cyclops can destroy half a planet? No offense but you shouldn't talk about overrating anyone 

Superman can move faster then light, I have no idea what that is such a hard concept for people to grasp...there has many plenty of scans and evidence to show this 

Superboy Prime was also as fast as Pre Crisis Superman shown during COIE, and he was never retconned, so he is much faster then light 

Superman flying from Earth to Saturn in 4 minutes would make him 18-20x faster then light

Superman flying from Vega to Earth in mere minutes in Death of the New Gods 1 would make him several million times faster then light at least [Vega is 25 light years from Earth]

Avatar image for crimsonspider89
crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#96  Edited By crimsonspider89
@Shattered007:  Actually, I did and that is Cyke's blast at full power. Does he use it? No. But seriously, he may be able to do that after sunbathing but not without it. And no, Superman Prime's full speed is light speed. The only characters that are able to go past light speed are the Flash family. Cause when they do, they go back in time. That is just inconsistent writing there. But both companies do it. Having heroe/villains make space travel in matter of minutes. Just cause none of us want to see a comic just contemplating space travel. Superman Prime when he was infused with the power of a Guardian was able to fly FTL and when he did so, he would change to different dimensions and such. So, once you go FTL time stops and reverses and Superman has not shown the ability to do so by himself without sunbathing. Would Superman win? Yes but would be no curbstomp. Would be a close fight.
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Shattered007
@crimsonspider89 said:

" @Shattered007:  Actually, I did and that is Cyke's blast at full power. Does he use it? No. But seriously, he may be able to do that after sunbathing but not without it. And no, Superman Prime's full speed is light speed. The only characters that are able to go past light speed are the Flash family. Cause when they do, they go back in time. That is just inconsistent writing there. But both companies do it. Having heroe/villains make space travel in matter of minutes. Just cause none of us want to see a comic just contemplating space travel. Superman Prime when he was infused with the power of a Guardian was able to fly FTL and when he did so, he would change to different dimensions and such. So, once you go FTL time stops and reverses and Superman has not shown the ability to do so by himself without sunbathing. Would Superman win? Yes but would be no curbstomp. Would be a close fight. "

Actually, no it isn't and not once in a comic was that ever stated 

And no you are wrong again, Prime is as fast as Pre Crisis Superman was 

And Prime counterblized three of the Flashes proving that he is faster then Wally Bart and Jay are 

No it isn't inconsistency, Superman has shown himself to be faster then light on a

consistent

basis 

That really isn't debatable, that is a fact.  Superboy Prime flew from Earth to Oa in mere minutes also, so that again proves he is many times faster then light 

Yes it would be a curbstomp, Magneto is a pathetic mutant that has gotten his ass kicked by Namor, Black Bolt and even Black Panther 

Simply put, there is plenty of evidence showing Supes faster then light, deny it all you want, it is still true 

Ask any credible debater on this site and they will agree with me
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Night Thrasher
@crimsonspider89: I had to give up on them. Rationality is lost on some. Now I know how Obama feels.
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Shattered007
@Night Thrasher said:

"@crimsonspider89: I had to give up on them. Rationality is lost on some. Now I know how Obama feels. "

You shouldn't talk, first you said that Superman was 10x stronger then Wonder Woman, you also said he can't breathe in space 
Fact is, you simply have no idea what you are talking about, ask any credible person on this site and they will tell you the same thing
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Night Thrasher
@Shattered007: Fact: Superman is stronger than wonder woman. I exaggerated, true. But he is still stronger than wonder woman. Fact: Superman can't breath in space it's a known fact. Silver Age superman could. Superboy prime probably could. Modern Superman can't breath in space or underwater. I beginning to think I know more about Superman than the fan boys.