Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#51  Edited By Lvenger

@Killemall said:

@Lvenger said:

And in the next fight Superman won. A lot of inconsistencies in the draw. I was speaking generally. Like how he uses his constructs, how powerful they are or what type of constructs he uses. Because in a no holds barred fight what's to stop Superman from just slipping Kilowag's ring off his finger before a move is made? Majestic did it when he was in the DC Universe.

Kilowog rarely uses his constructs, he didnt use that when he beat him during Superman/ Batman.

Never seen Superman beat Kilowog, what issue are we talking here? Would you happen to have issue no or scans (i can understand if you dont though, understandable).

Its mostly his physical stats.

Lanterns have busted planet with one blast from their ring, i dont see Superman tanking them.

Then how did he beat him? If he just physically beat the snot of him, I'm inclined to say PIS. There's no way Kilowag should have won like that.

I can't seem to find the scans. But I can't find the scans for the first Superman vs Kilowag fight either.

And you still haven't responded to the taking of the ring at superspeed feat. Here's the scan that shows it can be done:

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By demifiendninja

supes

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Killemall

@Lvenger said:

Then how did he beat him? If he just physically beat the snot of him, I'm inclined to say PIS. There's no way Kilowag should have won like that.

I can't seem to find the scans. But I can't find the scans for the first Superman vs Kilowag fight either.

And you still haven't responded to the taking of the ring at superspeed feat. Here's the scan that shows it can be done:

Yes they brawled and he beat him physically, now without anything to prove to the contrary i am inclined to believe Kilowog is simply stronger but we can agree to disagree.

I did respond to ring being taken at superspeed, and the response was Kilowog doesnt rely on the ring. Also GL are capable of calling back their rings.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#54  Edited By Lvenger

@Killemall: Kilowag's stronger than the being who moved planets and the gears to an entire solar system? We can agree to disagree if you want but there's more evidence that put Superman on a far superior physical level to Kilowag.

And I wonder why Kyle didn't do that when Majestic nicked his ring? Eitehr he didn't know how, PIS was at play or Majestic found some way of stopping the ring returning to Kyle. He is a genius after all.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By Clark_EL

Hey just asking why does everyone think Thor can beat Kilowog but not Superman?

Avatar image for ultrasupertrooper
UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way Kilowog win this one

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By New_World_Order

Superman stomps

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By willpayton

@XImpossibruX said:

Gotta go with Kilowog 6/10

Please note Kilowog is wearing TWO rings in that scan. That doesnt apply to this fight.

@DocFatalis said:

To me he's the lantern with the least imagination. You never see him using the ring with better constructs than a giant fist or a sling. All the earth's lanterns seem to be having better ideas, and John Stewart even once had his ring saying "warning, imagination beyond ring's capabilities".

What a load of nonsense.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By theDCkid

Superman wins this, he can easily smash green light constructs and has bested hal jordan at least twice (probably more I just can't remember more than two right now)

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By HyperViper97

In character, kilowag slightly. Supes wins morals off

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TheTruthNerds

This thread is making me lol. Superman not holding back losing to Kilowog lmao. So funny. People bringing up different versions of kilowog to beat superman funnier. xD. Wanna do that then lets throw in SA superman xD GG

kingsloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By kingsloth

Even though killowag has beeten superman before, its PIS superman should win

argusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By argusx

Can someone post the scan of Kilowog vs Superman because there only ever seems to be a single scan posted about it with no context, and didn't prior to said fight Superman had just finished taking on Hal Jordan in an all out fight indicating he wasn't at full power.

WALLCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kilowog wins

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By FrozenPhoenix

That scan is full of WIN

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By SPM1M

@frozenphoenix said:

@ximpossibrux said:

That scan is full of WIN

Has anyone actually read superman/batman enemies amongst us? kilowog was under control by alien life forms who were persuaded by despero to take over the minds of all alien life on earth i belive superman was also under these effects while he was fighting kilowog. his head was being tampered with during the fight while kilowog was free to stomp him around yeah some vitory

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Moonman78

how is kilawog beating superman, come on there are other GLs beater than him that aint beating supes.

and when have GLs busted a planet, if they did it must have been in a really large group.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By dondave

@spm1m: That wouldn't make a difference if Kilowog was under the same influence as Superman

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Except kilowog was under complete control and superman was resisting. the fight itself wasnt even a fight it was kilowog trying to convince superman he was an abomination and to turn on his allies on earth

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: not to mention kilowog was also in possession of hals ring for a power boost

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By dondave

@spm1m said:

@dondave: not to mention kilowog was also in possession of hals ring for a power boost

Extra Rings don't give you additional power, there is a Lantern who has four rings but it doensn't make him anymore powerful than the rest of them

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SPM1M

@dondave said:

@spm1m said:

Extra Rings don't give you additional power, there is a Lantern who has four rings but it doensn't make him anymore powerful than the rest of them

Is this true? i was under the impression it did with the whole hal jordan goin crazy with the power of multiple rings and parallax after the destruction of coast city and sodam yat wearing multiple of rings during Final Crisis LOTW for power i guess they just must of wore them for style either way like i said it was hardly a fight while Kal was getting mind f*&$d

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m: Er, unless I'm going insane, didn't that fight also entail Supes legitimately hitting and Kilowog being like 'nu'? Also Kilowog's mind control made him weaker. And the two rings thing means...nothing.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Superman wins.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m: Er, unless I'm going insane, didn't that fight also entail Supes legitimately hitting and Kilowog being like 'nu'? Also Kilowog's mind control made him weaker. And the two rings thing means...nothing.

Nope superman hit kilowog a couple times, that part never happened it may have been a different fight but kal was mainly tying to get kilowog away from batman and was trying to hold him of. hal jordan was under the "influence" right before kilowog appeared, jordan claimed the aliens made him attack superman with everything he had until he overcame the control so.... no kilowog under the influence was if anything stronger with no morals and attacking superman with everything he had just like all the other "aliens" under control attacked with little to no mercy.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m: They agreed it just increases capacity, and Kilowog doesn't really use the Lantern Ring for fighting so much as he uses it for getting near his enemy and beating them up.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman barely wins.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By SPM1M

@spm1m: They agreed it just increases capacity, and Kilowog doesn't really use the Lantern Ring for fighting so much as he uses it for getting near his enemy and beating them up.

true but higher capacity means the possibility of using stronger attacks more frequent without the fear of running out of energy thus giving them overall more power although in kilowogs case i do agree with you

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@spm1m said:

Then why?? And why did Yat have 10 if they don't do anything extra?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m: He wasn't Ion when he did that

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m: Incorrect. Read the thread; the entire point of dccomicsrule2011 posting said scans was to substantiate his claim that even Kyle without the Ion-Entity would be capable of defeating Firelord, hence the scans of him destroying a planet, rebuilding a planet, etc.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kilowog would get the snot blitzed out of him, I haven't seen him do things such as open wormholes and turn intangible or even show strength comparable to Superman, what is everyone basing their facts off of.

JinSlayerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes is too quick for him so he wins imo. Not a stomp though

JSX

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: @xiix: i see sorry i jumped to conclusions, it seems its kyle other than the other lanterns who has high end feats like that like wen he contained a super nova in dc one million arc

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By HyperViper97

The reason supes beats Hal so consistently is because Hal is a human with shields. Meanwhile, kilowag is on par with supes in everything but speed. He can definetly take some punches and hit kal back just as hard. Plus he's beaten him before so...

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes not holding back should win here...as good as Kilowag is he isn't on par when it comes to downright combat speed and raw strength as far as I'm aware...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By New_World_Order

Kilowog beating Superman? That is just...after all Superman is above Kyle & Hal who are more powerful than Kilowog.

Hunter_Zolomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where are the scans where Kilowog beats Superman? anyone?

Kennethmaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By SpiderFan130666

@killemall:

Yes they brawled and he beat him physically, now without anything to prove to the contrary i am inclined to believe Kilowog is simply stronger but we can agree to disagree.

Dude, there's nothing to agree on. You are deluded. Superman is WAY stronger. Hell, Hal has taken on Kilowog in wrestling and made him bleed. Kilowog never beat Superman in single combat without a ring.

I did respond to ring being taken at superspeed, and the response was Kilowog doesnt rely on the ring. Also GL are capable of calling back their rings.

Kilowog relies on his ring like any other GL. And superspeed is no joke.

HyperViper97

The reason supes beats Hal so consistently is because Hal is a human with shields. Meanwhile, kilowag is on par with supes in everything but speed. He can definetly take some punches and hit kal back just as hard. Plus he's beaten him before so...

No. No. NO. Kilowog does not even come close to matching Superman's physical stats. Plus that "victory" was with TWO rings.

Plus check this...

https://comicnewbies.com/2016/03/14/hal-jordan-spars-with-kilowog/

If you still believe Kilowog can match Superman without a ring, you're a clueless idiot.