Superman vs Hulk (Speed Equalized, No Healing factor for Hulk)

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Title says all.

Speed equalized. No regen for Hulk.

Pre 52 Supes.

World War Hulk.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Heatvision hurts.

Debategod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you want Superman to stomp

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d back Superman in a good fight.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed equalized Green Scar vs Supes? That's a borderline mismatch in Green Scar's favor. Without speed advantage he straight up kills him.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Speed equalized Green Scar vs Supes? That's a borderline mismatch in Green Scar's favor. Without speed advantage he straight up kills him.

No regen for Hulk either.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman after a decent fight.

I don't think Hulk has the striking feats to really hurt Superman all that much, if at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Is this pre-Immortal Hulk?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With no regen, heat vision will play a major factor. We already know that heat vision hurts hulk really bad.

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Speed equalized Hulk stomps Supes. He is slightly stronger, he has better durability and he has a massive size advantage which Supes can't overcome.

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smash.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Yeah but that was on a weaker version of a weakened Hulk, and even then he was able to fight through it. Not to mention that Gladiator's heat vision is much hotter than Supes' as it's hotter than the sun. Before you say it, no, Clark's HV is not as hot or hotter than the sun, I've already debunked that.

Green Scar has no sold Human Torch's supernova blast and has taken planet shattering kinetic beams so heat vision really shouldn't be a problem.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

@rr79: Yeah but that was on a weaker version of a weakened Hulk, and even then he was able to fight through it. Not to mention that Gladiator's heat vision is much hotter than Supes' as it's hotter than the sun. Before you say it, no, Clark's HV is not as hot or hotter than the sun, I've already debunked that.

Green Scar has no sold Human Torch's supernova blast and has taken planet shattering kinetic beams so heat vision really shouldn't be a problem.

I'd like to see your debunking of Clark's HV not being as hot or hotter than the sun. Considering the fact that it has been said on panel before, considering the fact that Gladiator was based off of Clark and his is no hotter than Clarks and it is hotter than the sun I don't think you know what you are talking about with that.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman wins here due to his advantage of having other powers other than just brute strength.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jay_z94

@rr79: Gladiator has multiple statements of his HV being as hot as or hotter than the Sun which I can post once I'm on my laptop.

While Superman has none, unless you can post one.

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark's heat vision reaches temperatures up to 4x hotter than the surface of the sun (although it does use a lot of his solar energy up), but without Hulk's healing factor that will be more than enough to take him out.

Eaglesong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eaglesong

@erkan12:

@erkan12 said:

Speed equalized Hulk stomps Supes. He is slightly stronger, he has better durability and he has a massive size advantage which Supes can't overcome.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RR79

@jay_z94 said:

@rr79: Gladiator has multiple statements of his HV being as hot as or hotter than the Sun which I can post once I'm on my laptop.

While Superman has none, unless you can post one.

I know Gladiators heat vision, it was based off of Clark's as most of Gladiator was. I will have to search for exact panels, but here is one that, while it doesn't specifically say hotter than the sun, it does make it clear that it is:

No Caption Provided

Notice, off the charts by any of the standard scientific measures. We know how hot the sun is, both the surface and the core. So in order to be off those same charts, it would have to be hotter. One site about Superman claims it can reach 50,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit, though I am not sure where that comes from. If it is true though, that would be almost double the heat of the core of the sun.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

With no regen, heat vision will play a major factor. We already know that heat vision hurts hulk really bad.

When has Hulk been badly hurt by Heat Vision?. If you are talking about his fight with Gladiator from Incredible Hulk Annual 1997, he was badly weakened due to being at the nexus of 2 realities. His strength would fluctuate, but his durability remained at an all time low. He was getting pierced by stop signs and the like.

Post core breach Hulk has completely no sold a quantum moulder, which was inspired by the one used by Ultron to reshape soften and reshape Adamantium. He will have no trouble in taking Superman's heat vision.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:

When has Hulk been badly hurt by Heat Vision?. If you are talking about his fight with Gladiator from Incredible Hulk Annual 1997, he was badly weakened due to being at the nexus of 2 realities. His strength would fluctuate, but his durability remained at an all time low. He was getting pierced by stop signs and the like.

Post core breach Hulk has completely no sold a quantum moulder, which was inspired by the one used by Ultron to reshape soften and reshape Adamantium. He will have no trouble in taking Superman's heat vision.

I was talking about that instance, but I did not remember him being weakened at that time.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk IMO. Post core breach Hulk has the durability to tank Superman's HV, which is his best chance of winning.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azmoddan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman after a decent fight.

I don't think Hulk has the striking feats to really hurt Superman all that much, if at all.

The guy that hurt Sentry, Juggernaut, ZomStrange and Zeus doesn't have the striking feats to even hurt Superman? Are you a troll? You know this is WWH? Who has even better striking feats than Superman himself.

With speed equalized, Clark gets destroyed, i hope people realize that the healing factor was turned off for Hulk several times during the WWH event and it did not even slow him down i don't see why he would need it in this fight when the speed being equalized thing hurts Clark, MUCH more than the healing factor being off for Hulk.

Hulks just sheer damage soak is purely insane, the fact that he can fight even in this state as a weaker version of Hulk, means Superman is going down.

No Caption Provided

Not that i think Superman can replicate any kind of damage close to this.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: I'd like to see the debunk, please.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed
deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hulk, easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc66e8574839
deactivated-5cc66e8574839

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman can create temperature hot enough to create microscopic supernovas.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/microscopicsupernova1.jpg

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/microscopicsupernova2.jpg

He has created heat rivaling birth of the sun along with J'onn.

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/birthofsun1.jpg

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/birthofsun2.jpg

http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/PhilosophiaKMC/birthofsun3.jpg

He has actually countered absolute zero with HV.

http://i.imgur.com/3BxbW4f.png

I think all of these will be just declared outliers by someone and Gladiator will be given free pass because, I dunno, statements?

Not that Superman needs HV, he simply punches Hulk's lights out.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman one-shots via x-ray lobotomy. Simple as zapping the part of Hulks brain that controls anger.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jay_z94

@tifalockhart: @rr79: On my phone, but nowhere in that statement does it say that his HV is specifically hotter than the sun. It's just pure hyperbole that has been used countless times in comics. Hulks strength has been stated to be out of this world or off the scale or incalculable multiple times, does that mean he has infinite strength?

We know the hottest temperature that can occur in the universe, which is millions of times hotter than a star. If we were to take this hyperbolic statement at face value which we obviously shouldn't, Clark's HV would be above the hottest thing in the universe. Heck, Scientists on earth have created a temperature of 7.2 trillion degrees Fahrenheit, are we gonna say his HV is hotter than that now?

That other figure from another website means nothing until it's backed up by an on-panel or handbook statement. For all we know it could have just been edited by a fanboy.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian:

- Batman calling it a microscopic supernova does not make it as hot as a normal one.

- The surface temperature of the Sun is around 5000 degrees kelvin. The birth of a star is achieved at around 2000 degrees kelvin. So that's still not hot enough, not to mention that it was a joint effort which makes it irrelevant anyways.

- Countering absolute zero means nothing and is unquatifiable. Heating absolute zero up by 1 degrees is technically countering it.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins because of his healing factor, meanwhile hulk gets his brain rattled a couple times and goes down

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar said:

Superman wins because of his healing factor, meanwhile hulk gets his brain rattled a couple times and goes down

this is funny

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark's heat vision reaches temperatures up to 4x hotter than the surface of the sun (although it does use a lot of his solar energy up), but without Hulk's healing factor that will be more than enough to take him out.

Not even close, considering hulk has tanked temperatures enough to melt adamantium, and has ridiculous pain tolerance

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lightning is over 5x hotter than the surface of the sun. This is what lightning does to hulk.... (there are way, way more instances of this, but this is most recent and effective in proving my point)

No Caption Provided
Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

Superman wins here due to his advantage of having other powers other than just brute strength.

That's helped nobody who fights hulk. Like literally nobody.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94:

1. Any reason it shouldn't? Except you say so?

2. To start the sun, you need to create temperature around 100 million Kelvin to just start the nuclear fission.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/fusion-reactor2.htm

Basic science 101

3.Why? Because you said so? Sorry, not good enough.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: you're suggesting hulk can no sell superman punches to the jaw and temple?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Where did Hulk tank heat enough to melt solidified adamantium? Initially it's melting point is just 1500 Fahrenheit.

Also HV has straight up blasted through the character who have gone into the sun core, shrug lightning and all kinds of things.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar said:

@battle123axe: you're suggesting hulk can no sell superman punches to the jaw and temple?

I'm saying that he can tank them, considering that he's tanked much worse, including a barrage of such attacks from sentry, who was literally going to break the planet in their fight. Or something like a punch from hercules hurting hercules himself, or iron rulk breaking his armor on hulk's face, or him tanking a punch from a teambuster that sent him to another planet, to his face, etc etc etc etc etc

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motifian said:

@battle123axe: Where did Hulk tank heat enough to melt solidified adamantium? Initially it's melting point is just 1500 Fahrenheit.

Also HV has straight up blasted through the character who have gone into the sun core, shrug lightning and all kinds of things.

ultron's quantum molder, which he used to melt and reshape his solidified form. Hulk tanked this.

Great, this is the hulk, those characters don't really compare.

Also, by this logic, hulk has been no-sellig nukes since forever. scientifically, nukes destroy things on an atomic level, and many times hotter than the sun's core.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good thing Superman hits harder than that?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Battle123axe

@motifian said:

Good thing Superman hits harder than that?

please, enlighten me. I haven't even gotten into hulk taking beatdowns from teambusters and skyfathers, so now I guess superman can hit harder than them?

Neither have I gotten into hulk no-selling continental if not straight up moon level attacks while weakened.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Ultron doesn't melts Adamantium. It uses molecular manipulation to move around. Any decent moleculer manipulator can do that.

And this is Superman, Living Lightning doesn't compare to that?

So has Superman. And Green lanterns. And other top tiers.

Superman still destroy those who go into sun and all that stuff.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Hm. tank or no sell? Hulk can take a barrage of fist to the face, his brain is literally healing as it's being damaged. Green scars healing factor is insane. He went from cheese to hulk in seconds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: Hulk needs his healing factor for that.

I've not gone into Superman going toe to toe with teambusters and skyfathers either.

Could you show us Hulk without his healing factor doing any of those things?

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go with Supes. Heat Vision, Ice Breath, and comparable (if not slightly above) stats help him get the W