Superman vs Hulk, Red Hulk, Hercules and Thor (No Odinforce)

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#201  Edited By kheranlord12

overkill

slap_nuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By slap_nuts

I say superman losses.. I dont buy into the whole supreme power of superman thing, I mean he's an aliean and he is stronger than human gods? Am I the only one that finds this more than a little insulting? I'm not trying to hate on superman I like him well enough, but give me a break..
Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Lupine
@deadpoolfan said:
"
Rulk has overcome the worthiness enchantment on Mjolnir, KOed Uatu in one punch (cause Uatu was trying to watch him fighting). 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
 Supes really wouldn't know what hit him. "
First off the Watcher punch was a joke. XD  

Secondly, the Rulk didn't overcome jack. That is in space/ on the moon (during which Rulk was holding his breath). It's pretty hard for Thor's hammer to be unable to be lifted if there is little to no gravity. Heck that was the explanation in the book. Even if the writer ignored the fact that while the moon's gravity is less than earth's,  Mjolnir still shouldn't be moved because if the enchantment uses weight, it couldn't possibly have a specific weight attached to it seeing as characters of many different strengths have in the past tried to lift the hammer by force only to fail. 

Now that said, people I'm so not a Superman fan, but his speed and reaction times are better than anyone here; even Thor. As for strength one of modern Superman's best feats is helping moving a planet . It's ridiculous (well more insane than most superpowers), but it's cannon and ComicVine is a site of facts.  And yes, old school supes is even worst in terms of raw power.

No Caption Provided

If someone can show me current Thor doing something comparable, then fine. But there you go. 

Likewise the point about Supes being faster is true too obviously. I doesn't matter what the team throws at him really, if he's in flight neither Hulk is going to catch him. Neither is Herc for that matter. Thor doesn't have the speed feats either. So easily enough if supes is speed blitzing then there is no one to stop him. 

He can BFR Herc easily. Herc's a god, Supes throws him into space, no sin against his morality. But more likely he simply tosses him into the ocean and let's him swim/walk back. Likewise he could do the same to either Hulk, he'd have to be a bit more careful with Rulk than Hulk, because Rulk does absorb energy and Parasite proves that Supes is vulnerable to it. 

Thor, Supes can beat. 

And if he does it fast enough, he wins this. So yeah spite or not, he can and probably will win.  Those are facts folks.
Porlos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Porlos

That's a lot of muscle on team two for Supes to contend with.  If it was Superboy prime I'd give it to Supes, but this is regular Supes, the one who went down to Doomsday?  No way will he win here.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

.....This thread fails. 

Lupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Lupine
@Porlos said:

" That's a lot of muscle on team two for Supes to contend with.  If it was Superboy prime I'd give it to Supes, but this is regular Supes, the one who went down to Doomsday?  No way will he win here. "

Doomsday was always an inconsistent enemy and he was designed to be a major threat to Supes so they worked him to be a major threat, of course he wasn't really. Not when you take into account what Supes can do physically, and it matters less about the muscle he's facing. 

This is a strange response but watch this DBZ clip. Goku pretty much points out the argument I'm trying to make. 1:33 is where it starts.
jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By jimroote99

superman LOSES. thor with his magic and versatility alone could probably solo, and add in hercules....the teams got it under control

hulk and rulk can go arm wrestle and have a few beers somewhere, their non factors in this fight

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#208  Edited By JJ62

This is a joke, spite thread...I love Superman, he's my favorite DC character...but seriously Hulk ALONE would give Superman the hardest fight he's ever had. With the other three of them involved this is a one-sided stomp.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Hulk n Rulk non factors?? The shit that comes out of people's minds...

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By isaac_clarke

Thor gives him a great fight that taxes Superman to his limits before Iron Man (Hulk), She Hulk (Red Hulk) and Hercules KO him after he's exhausted from the most difficult fight he's ever had.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Franchise1590

Wow there were alot of stupid posters on Comicvine back then. Superman get killed and killed fast, I can't believe what I've read here.

LOL and people say Hulk is overrated on the vine. Plz, I can't believe Supes get more love than Bats and Hulk with threads like this around and people try to use logic to justify this.

Avatar image for randomcharachter
randomcharachter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Thor alone gives him a good fight, there rest is a curbstomp.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#215  Edited By GhostRavage

Hulk is a decent fight, Thor is a decent fight and could go either way IMO, and Hercules is a decent fight. Together is just spite.

@citizenbane Would you think of this as spite?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Even with the gang up on superman,He still wins this battle..None of them can keep up with superman in battle.If Morales are on or off superman wins the out come.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would think this is spite, but if superman just keeps going at full speed theres no way they can even see him much less touch him.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the years i preach this .Superman is a thinking fighter especially in groups . Superman would take out the highest threat and in comics he can sense magic. I am not even sure what the hulks are going to do here. HERC i like him but no. Thor no the hammer isnt enough to defeat Supes and Thor strength doesnt cut it. Combat speed Stomps this whole team.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is a decent fight, Thor is a decent fight and could go either way IMO, and Hercules is a decent fight. Together is just spite.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hulk n Rulk non factors?? The shit that comes out of people's minds...

they are non factors none of them can even lay finger on supeman

emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By emad_ishtiaque

Too much for Supes. Team wins 9/10. Only way superman wins is if he goes into space where Thor follows him. Being above the atmosphere, he will be stronger and once he deals with Thor, he can deal with the other two.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should be at LEAST bloodlusted. Maybe even have 1 hour of sun dipping.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#224  Edited By patrat18

Give Supes 30 min sundip, and make him blood lusted. Otherwise this is a stomp in marvels favor.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By hyperbeing

i really don't know how thor really compares to current superman but here is a respect thread on him . it would also help if people of scans of thors reaction speed and travel speed. now for superman beating thor in a crossover . can one show me the scans of this so i may see it for myself. this is out of curiosity in truth the cross over is barely relevant here. anyway guys i seem to notice you guys seem not to mention the durability factor. can you guys show scans of basically the following of these characters in speed ,strength, durability, and what not.

http://www.comicvine.com/thor/4005-2268/forums/current-thor-respect-thread-1480280/

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor solos, and you only need rulk and hulk to make a stomp, or rulk and herc to make another stomp, next... oh hell i am wrong superman wins every round in the vine, i am sorry superman beat them all at once and then he break the febric of reality, defeat pre-recton beyonder and destroy he multiverse... yes that sound better...

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No seriously the only threat is Thor

And even then I see Superman winning

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim: you are wrong, the fight between hulk and superman will look very similar to doomsday vs super man. red hulk might defeat superman easily, you wanna know why? red hulk is very intelligent, he is a soldier with great tactics. he will go for the brain and brawn. hercules is an idiot in my opinion. thor is a whole level of character. he has so many ways to defeat or even kill superman.

1. god blast- an attack that has injure galactus and make him bleed. Thor can send the God Blast to the core of Ego the Living Planet and Alter Ego and render both comatose. The God Blast is so immensely powerful and destructive that it has proven capable of causing such a great degree of damage to a starving Galactus that he was forced to flee for his life. that blast could destroy superman big time.

2. anti force- an attack that can destroy a city.Thor is capable of producing an indescribably powerful blast known as the Anti-Force which is capable of annihilating entire planets. if he attacks superman with that, superman will be a toast or will be dead.

3. warrior madness- a madness that would increase is strength 10 times. during that state of warrior madness he could destroy planets easily with a blow.

4. thermal Explosion: Thor can generate an amount of thermal energy so powerful that it is able to defeat villains like Ego the Living Planet. if thermal explsion can defeat ego the living planet, then superman has no chance.

energy absorption and redirection-Thor is able to use Mjolnir to absorb energy blasts directed towards him as means of attack. Once the energy is absorbed, Thor can redirect it back amplified towards the source. Thor used Mjolnir to absorb the Silver Surfer's Cosmic blasts, Sky-Walker's Cosmic Tempest, radio active energy, and magnetism such as Magneto's personal magnetic field. superman is done.

i love superman so much, but i dont think he has what it takes to take down thor god of thunder. thor has many ways to kill him. red hulk on the other hand will defeat him barely. superman's heat vision will be useless thor red hulk, and will actually increase red hulk's strength. all red hulk have to do is absorb is heat vision. in hulk's case their battle will be like superman vs doomsday. it doesn't matter if superman is much stronger, all hulk has to do is grow 10 times as mad and stronger. hercules is a joke. this are my opinions.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Are you F*cking kidding me? Supes fans STILL believe theres hope for there precious little a*shole.....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Leaning towards the team.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Experio

Thor solos. This should have been locked.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim: you are wrong, the fight between hulk and superman will look very similar to doomsday vs super man. red hulk might defeat superman easily, you wanna know why? red hulk is very intelligent, he is a soldier with great tactics. he will go for the brain and brawn. hercules is an idiot in my opinion. thor is a whole level of character. he has so many ways to defeat or even kill superman.

1. god blast- an attack that has injure galactus and make him bleed. Thor can send the God Blast to the core of Ego the Living Planet and Alter Ego and render both comatose. The God Blast is so immensely powerful and destructive that it has proven capable of causing such a great degree of damage to a starving Galactus that he was forced to flee for his life. that blast could destroy superman big time.

2. anti force- an attack that can destroy a city.Thor is capable of producing an indescribably powerful blast known as the Anti-Force which is capable of annihilating entire planets. if he attacks superman with that, superman will be a toast or will be dead.

3. warrior madness- a madness that would increase is strength 10 times. during that state of warrior madness he could destroy planets easily with a blow.

4. thermal Explosion: Thor can generate an amount of thermal energy so powerful that it is able to defeat villains like Ego the Living Planet. if thermal explsion can defeat ego the living planet, then superman has no chance.

energy absorption and redirection-Thor is able to use Mjolnir to absorb energy blasts directed towards him as means of attack. Once the energy is absorbed, Thor can redirect it back amplified towards the source. Thor used Mjolnir to absorb the Silver Surfer's Cosmic blasts, Sky-Walker's Cosmic Tempest, radio active energy, and magnetism such as Magneto's personal magnetic field. superman is done.

i love superman so much, but i dont think he has what it takes to take down thor god of thunder. thor has many ways to kill him. red hulk on the other hand will defeat him barely. superman's heat vision will be useless thor red hulk, and will actually increase red hulk's strength. all red hulk have to do is absorb is heat vision. in hulk's case their battle will be like superman vs doomsday. it doesn't matter if superman is much stronger, all hulk has to do is grow 10 times as mad and stronger. hercules is a joke. this are my opinions.

Hulk and Doomsday aren't the same thing. Despite what people believe Doomsday was insanely fast and got tougher the harder you knocked him down. Superman can go for the K.O. before the hulks can get angry enough to make a difference. Thor's biggest attacks require charging up while Thor is vulnerable to blitzing. The Hulks are useless and so is Hercules as most bricks are against fast flyers. Superman beats Thor one on one and then takes down the bricks afterwards.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Thor solos...He doesn't need the Odinforce.... ever. Give Superman a Sundip Thor could still take it just wouldn't be as easy.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By mikep12

Superman

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By medulaoblaganda

@night4345: ok post some doomsday insane speed feat to me. hulk also can be tougher the harder you hit him too. the hulk can still get stronger and angry when superman hit him. Thor doesn't have to charge up to defeat superman. thor can emmit thunder from is body and knock superman out.

this is a guy that is 100 times stronger than thor, and thor knocked him out. superman has no chance against this monster. with this blow thor gave this guy will knock off superman. superman is fast no doubt. he has super reaction time speed. and great combat far more than superman.

this is another ko for superman. thor is no slouch.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, at least make it Prime or Earth 22 supes...

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: people just overate superman so much, believing that he can defeat every marvel characters which is not. superman is not even the strongest. superman's biggest advantage which hulk, thor, or hercules will withstand is heat vision, freeze breath, and blidtz. hulk as being blidtz so many times before and still come back for more. gladiator blidz thor and still came back for more. heat vision is nothing to hulk, hulk has taking far worse than that many times. freeze breath is nothing to hulk or thor. they both can withstand far worse. blidzing a character doesnt mean the character can be put down. hulk, thor, red hulk, and hercules will recover from that with ease. they are no slouch.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: 1 on 1 he would beat all of them.In fact the only problem is Thor really and Hulk.Hercules and Red Hulk don't stand a chance

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: you have not given me the real explanation. ok let me put it this way. what will superman do to take them all down? dont forget hulk has insane healing factor far more than superman.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By mikep12

@medulaoblaganda: He just bfr's Hulk, Rulk, and Herc and then it's just another Superman vs Thor thread in which Superman wins using superior strength and speed.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By reaverlation

@medulaoblaganda: The same way each of them have been taken down before:with their fist.Superman not holding back is faster than all of them combined. Clark can easily throw or punch Hercules and Red Hulk to the other side of the world before the team has a thought. Superman can fight off both Thor and Hulk due to his way superior speed and fighting skills.I'm assuming they're in character though but Morals Off and I see no reason why Superman shouldn't win

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: superman taking out thor and hulk with speed or combat speed will make no difference. hulk and thor will withstand them all. the hulk and thor as been battered, beaten, stabbed, and the worst part is dr strange possessed zom as digged a hole on hulk chest and he still came back from it madder than ever. the hulk as been punch to another planet and still survived easily.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha yes.. i kinda hate superman as well so this is refreshing.. do one for Flash next :)

which one's will pin him down and which one will initiate the molesting?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@medulaoblaganda: 1 on 1 he would beat all of them.In fact the only problem is Thor really and Hulk.Hercules and Red Hulk don't stand a chance

Tsk tsk tsk... This is wrong mate.