Superman vs Hulk, Red Hulk, Hercules and Thor (No Odinforce)

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#151  Edited By Dark King

superman has a very slow reaction time. he's been hit while trying to dodge wonder woman, batman, atom, marvel, even  i mean c'mon... who isn't faster than superman's reaction besides bizzaro???

caption
caption
caption
caption
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman has slow reaction time ? I dont know about that man...
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Dark King

he has to think to jumpstart his speed this is a random battle the suprise attack would take him down

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#154  Edited By MotorSteel

Spite Thread.

I still don't get how people don't think he could BFR RHulk, Hulk, and Hulk. They don't have the reaction time to hit him, since he could take them into space FTL, or close to. Do you really think Hulk, or RHulk, or Hercules has FTL reflexes? He could BFR them before they notice, and then deal with Thor.

I'm indecisive in the battle b/w Thor and Superman. I'll leave it to the mods XP

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By kaino12

i keep telling u he doesnt have faster then light travel he would distroy the earth just by reaching light speeds. he would gain infinate mass and infinate energy and infact become light. so actualy no he cant bfr anyone with that speed cus he wouldent have the mass to pick them up.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#156  Edited By speedlgt

dude none of the marvel guys except thor can do anything in space! they are weightless and have zero control of direction its a done deal that it just come down to thor and superman thats it.

and superman would win for the 100th time.......and yes superman vs thor as been done 100 times and superman won all 100.

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By kaino12
kaino12 said:
"i keep telling u he doesnt have faster then light travel he would distroy the earth just by reaching light speeds. he would gain infinate mass and infinate energy and infact become light. so actualy no he cant bfr anyone with that speed cus he wouldent have the mass to pick them up."
speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By speedlgt
kaino12 said:
"kaino12 said:
"i keep telling u he doesnt have faster then light travel he would distroy the earth just by reaching light speeds. he would gain infinate mass and infinate energy and infact become light. so actualy no he cant bfr anyone with that speed cus he wouldent have the mass to pick them up."
"

thats why its not reality its comics. so he can do it without the laws of science applying
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Dark King

supe only flies at mach 10 in earth atmoshere

caption
caption
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By AtPhantom

That scan doesn't say anything about mach 10, or how much he can go in earths atmosphere...

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Dark King

superman will never risk destroying earth atmosphere or surround area which means he travels slow enough to  not cause a sonic boom in city area

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By speedlgt

well i that case the fight would NEVER HAPPEN cause thor wouldnt want to cause any human deaths and Herc would not either they both shake hands and walk away! Hulk wouldnt even be hulk cause he wouldnt get mad and change....then all you have is rulk fighting superman and supes kills him.

sounds crazy? YES it is I cant believe thats where we are here that were wanting a superman loss so bad that were saying he wouldnt hurt the earth or the people SO HE CANT USE HIS POWERS so he will finally loose.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By King_Saturn
Dark King said:
"he has to think to jumpstart his speed this is a random battle the suprise attack would take him down"
Not Really... I would consider that an issue of writing ( simply because if he just used his amazing speed and reaction time against everyone what would be the point of the comic itself ? And also people like Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman and Captain Atom who have actually hit Superman have amazing Reaction Time as well ) ... also it has been stated that Superman can travel several times faster than the speed of thought... meaning he can move faster than his opponents could react...
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Dark King

no even in comics he has stated himself that he slows down which means everyone here would have the ability to hit supes while traveling undersound

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By King_Saturn
Dark King said:
"no even in comics he has stated himself that he slows down which means everyone here would have the ability to hit supes while traveling undersound"
Thats because he holds back at times... if he is going all out it wouldnt be so easy...
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By AtPhantom
Dark King said:
"no even in comics he has stated himself that he slows down which means everyone here would have the ability to hit supes while traveling undersound"
But there is no plot here, no story, there is no innocent to hurt. There is just five people whose purpose in life is to beat the !@#$ out of each other, no reason why superman wouldn't go all out on these guys...
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Dark King

well if in character supes would never throw anyone into space unless he new he would survive, everyone else in character like to fight two of them enjoy a warriors battles so they would, and i would assume the battle is on earth.

Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Braiden
Theracles said:
AtPhantom said: "What are you people talking about?It's obvious Superman wins!"No.
Superman prime would mop the floor with all of them. even if they were all double strengh...... =) he is called the man of steel for a reason
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#169  Edited By Theracles
Braiden said:
Theracles said: AtPhantom said: "What are you people talking about?It's obvious Superman wins!"No. Superman prime would mop the floor with ... [more]

Problem is Superman Prime isn't in this battle. It's current Superman as in regular Superman.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Braiden
Theracles said:
Braiden said: Theracles said: AtPhantom said: "What are you people talking about?It's obvious Superman wins!"No. Superman prime would mop the ... [more]
yes true he would beat any of them in a one on one battle but all together i dont no. is it pure daylight like no clouds or anything
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Theracles
Braiden said:
Theracles said: Braiden said: Theracles said: AtPhantom said: "What are you people talking about?It's obvious Superman wins!"No. Superman prime would ... [more]
Pure daylight.
Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Braiden
Theracles said:
Braiden said: Theracles said: Braiden said: Theracles said: AtPhantom said: "What are you people talking about?It's obvious Superman wins!"No. Superman ... [more]
Then i have to say superman, hurcules would go down first, then red hulk, then thor, then normall hulk. They can keep knockin him down but if that suns there he is just gonna keep on getting back up... if you look at it whenevr superman fights doomsday or is on the verge of defeat it id always nighttime. so yer
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By xan84

Man this Topic is stupid and a big Spite 1. First lots of powerfull dudes vs Sups then are inocents and the planet and his good intencions of not hurting one of the hulks . Don't you guys whant the buildings out of Kryptonite to ???

Sups vs all those dudes but superman is bloodlusted ->>> Superman kills all of them. He can react to bullets so yes hes got incredile reaction time ...

Edit : allmost forgot. Superman decides to waist 5 minutes and get's a sundip then he plays pinbal with there heads ...

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Kentaxx

Superman wins

Rulk Hulk Herc and Thor combined cant match his physical strenght and speed

After Supes beats in Thors face, he goes down and picks the rest of the chumps apart

Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Winduizcool
Overkill said:
Got it, you hate Superman..That's literally Overkill

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Kentaxx

Superman wins

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Kentaxx
King Saturn said:
sniff sniffI smell an attempted Superman spite thread...LOL
The sad thing is Superman still wins this =/
Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Superman gets demolished.Thor is already a match,even if its only a small margin fo victory for him.Throw in Hercules,that should be eough.Red Hulk is a strategist and beast in his own right,he can survive in space for a good amount of time and the Hulk just gets stronger.This is ridiculous.

I hate Superman.
Alot....cause there is a slight chance he could win.

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Superman gets demolished.Thor is already a match,even if its only a small margin fo victory for him.Throw in Hercules,that should be eough.Red Hulk is a strategist and beast in his own right,he can survive in space for a good amount of time and the Hulk just gets stronger.This is ridiculous.

I hate Superman.
Alot....cause there is a slight chance he could win.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Kentaxx

Superman wins this

After Thor gets taken out in 2 or 3 hits, he slaps around the other 3 chumps until he gets bored

Rulk Hulk and Hercules arent even in the same league as Superman in strenght combined

Thor is the only person on the team that would giveh im any trouble and when hes out cold, Supes one shots Hercules and throws the Hulks into orbit

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Someone say ...fanboy.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Kentaxx

Someone say...realistic

I fail to see how 3 slow, grounded bricks who dont even possess a fraction of Supermans physical attributes are going to take him down while hes zipping around at ridiculous speeds beating the crap out of Thor

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Red Hulk absorbs energy,any type.He has the cosmic power right now.
Hercules is probably the only one who wont last.
Its ludacris for you to think that Thor cannot handle Superman in a battle,when one he has magic and two has beatin cosmic entitys and other gods who are above Supes.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Kentaxx

Red Hulk has never done anything to put him on Supermans level without Leobism interferring

He isnt profound and using cosmic power compared to someone like Silver Surfer

Herc and Hulk are non factors in this fight

Thor cant handle Superman at all, he has magic, and thats the only reason hes ever been a match for Supes, his magic cant make up for the giant gap between his physical attributes and Supermans

As long as were using who beat who, Supes has beaten Gods and other beings that are above Thor

Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Leobism?Really?You shouldn't have even said something like that.Red Hulk can use the power cosmic well enough to give Clark trouble,thats for sure.
Thor's magic+Red Hulk is plenty to put Superman down.
Hulk and Hercules are factors,but very small ones.They can help.

Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Kentaxx

Im still waiting for those Red Hulk feats
Supermans physical stats>>>Thors Magic

Herc and Hulk arent factors at all

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

only factor here is thor that is IT, superman just flys into space well thor follows and they fight and we all know who wins that, after sups is done fighting he sun dips (since it was not ruled out) and BFR rulk then knocks hulk and herc out
without the force superman would win this and i am NOT a fan boy i just know that since sups can fly and 3 out of the four can't he takes this.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By the creator
Akira Overdrive said:
Red Hulk absorbs energy,any type.He has the cosmic power right now.Hercules is probably the only one who wont last.Its ludacris ... [more]
Superman already beat Thor is a cannon crossover (JLA/Avengers).
Omega-Mekix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Omega-Mekix

Superman will lose in less then 10 minutes, too many powerful forces are going to be on him. Unless the team totally hate each other they will work well together. Teamwork tends to beat muscles. 

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By The_Scourge
Superman wins.

Rulk, Hulk and Hercues get BFR'd. That leaves Classic Thor who shouldn't be too much trouble for Superman :)
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Sleuth

Superman wins this.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#192  Edited By claws

it would either end up between thor and superman but superman beats everyone else on the team.....

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By TruePwnge

Ok
1st point Rulk is a garbage character,
 I hope Marvel have the sense to sack Loeb and retcon Rulk

2nd Superman is a little under estimated
I call him superdick but I admit he is powerful and can easily hold his own against Herc and Hulk, the guys are strong but they got no speed and can't fly

Thor is where he loses it, Thor is a better fighter and magic kills Kryptonians

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By xan84
TruePwnge said:
Ok 1st point Rulk is a garbage character, I hope Marvel have the sense to sack Loeb and retcon Rulk2nd Superman ... [more]

"Magic kills Kryptonians" to bad it never happend no ? Or do you have a scan where sups dies from Magic ? :D Yeah i know its a low blow but still....
Thor vs Superman-Superman wins, Superman allready won in a cannon crossover ... Sups takes the battle in space, Thor tryies to use magic lighting on him superman is faster then the speed of light so he evades that or just get's sun dipet and wreaks Thor ... Thor will need to get realy luky to actualy hit superman with magic for him to win and its a little hard to use magic when some1 is hitting you in the face faster then you can think at hitting back ...

As for the point you made about Rulk i agree 100% damn i hate that caracter i hope they fire Loeb
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By mira

Superman will lose.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#196  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Walker696

Seriously I've come almost like Superman over the past years but there is no way in world he can pull this one out. I'm not even gonna touch the Thor factor cause my many and solo supes. Its to much raw power he going against. Folks like Mongul can hurt supes, while supes won the fight if he's fighting three heavy hitters one savage, one very smart, and one who's been fighting for ages he has no choice but to lose. Add Thor and the only chance supes has is if Thor feels sorry for him and changes sides.

Samurai X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Samurai X
@Walker696 said:
" Seriously I've come almost like Superman over the past years but there is no way in world he can pull this one out. I'm not even gonna touch the Thor factor cause my many and solo supes. Its to much raw power he going against. Folks like Mongul can hurt supes, while supes won the fight if he's fighting three heavy hitters one savage, one very smart, and one who's been fighting for ages he has no choice but to lose. Add Thor and the only chance supes has is if Thor feels sorry for him and changes sides. "
Folks like Mongul are alot stronger then anyone on the team
Superman wins here, after he beats the crap out of Thor, he goes down to take care of the weaker, slow, grounded bricks
deadpoolfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By deadpoolfan

Rulk has overcome the worthiness enchantment on Mjolnir, KOed Uatu in one punch (cause Uatu was trying to watch him fighting). 

Supes really wouldn't know what hit him.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Most of Rulk's feats are due to the Loeb force. Let's not even mention Grandmaster.