why?

#6 Posted by Yamiyodare (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps hard.

#7 Posted by Thedailybagel (12795 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. No contest.

#8 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk in a good fight

#9 Edited by BruceRogers (17320 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, without question. His damage soak and rage amping ability is a tall order for Superman. Immortal Hulk would downright wreck him.

#10 Posted by TakenStew22 (716 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard Superman, as in post-crisis? Hulk or stalemate.

#12 Posted by Thedailybagel (12795 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: how can it be a stalemate?

Hulk gets stronger, superman doesn’t.

Hulk heals, superman doesn’t.

#13 Posted by TakenStew22 (716 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedailybagel: Superman has some good feats that let him give Hulk a good fight.

Either way, I still think Hulk takes it 6/10.

#14 Posted by baph (1712 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenroost: Hulk is superior in striking power and his regen/durability is too much for Superman.

#15 Edited by KrleAvenger (26351 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it is even possible to stalemate the Hulk in brawl contest.

#16 Posted by TakenStew22 (716 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Unless it’s maybe HP Doomsday or Juggernaut.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#17 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (974 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulks superior healing factor and damage soak gives him the win, slugfests are his speciality, that's why he always beats worthy Thor in them (someone who has better striking and similar durability)

#18 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman oneshots.

#19 Posted by TakenStew22 (716 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@takenstew22: He is stronger. Like how he injured Brainiac across the multiverse with one punch.

#21 Edited by Toratorn (7195 posts) - - Show Bio

What an original match-up that was never done before.

#22 Edited by ZillaG (535 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby said:

@takenstew22: He is stronger. Like how he injured Brainiac across the multiverse with one punch.

No he isn't and he didn't punch Braniac across the multiverse, his punched got carried to different versions of Braniacs because they were all connected the feat is about as useful as the times Hulk has punched through reality and time or the time Hulk clashing with Ironclad shook infinite number of dimensions, which is to say it isn't, it's just a flashy feat with no substance we already saw Supermans striking feats cap out at best at shaking a planet which is nowhere near enough to even take out Hulk, let alone one-shot him.. To think that Superman one-shots here, you have to have either no knowledge on the characters, be trolling or just not the brightest person around.

Anyway this type of match is tailored into Hulks advantage. He is stronger, hits harder, regens instantly, has better damage soak, grows stronger with time, Clark is at every disadvantage possible, especially with his speed taken away and his powers. Honestly this fight is a spite in Hulks favor.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
#23 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (938 posts) - - Show Bio

this is 616 superman and 616 hulk

UPDATE: I MEANT STANDARD COMIC SUPERMAN

Lol 616 Superman... that's almost funny as Nuperman (Superman New-52)

OT: If it's Post Crisis and Current Hulk.... well I would have to say Hulk, because of the newest amp... Immortal Hulk. His healing factor is way too much. Clark wouldn't be able to put Hulk down.

#24 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@zillag: And all of them were located in different locations in the multiverse so it is an impressive feat.

Superman is stronger than Supergirl who can crack an armor of Cyborg Superman which according to him can tank Supernova. Superman has damaged Darkseid and even matched him in strength. You are underestimating Superman.

None of your claim is true.

#25 Posted by green_skaar (12282 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk under these conditions

#26 Edited by ZillaG (535 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby said:

@zillag: And all of them were located in different locations in the multiverse so it is an impressive feat.

Superman is stronger than Supergirl who can crack an armor of Cyborg Superman which according to him can tank Supernova. Superman has damaged Darkseid and even matched him in strength. You are underestimating Superman.

None of your claim is true.

It's a completely unquantifiable feat and all of them where connected to one another, his punch did not even cause a shockwave around Superman himself, the punch is not as impressive as you make it out to be, Superman has way better more quantifiable punches than that.

What is this horrible ABC scaling? Anyone can do that, for instance Hulk is stronger than Thor who has cracked Galactus armor that has tanked galaxy busting attacks. Hulk has damaged Onslaught when no other superhero could. This is why scalling off other peoples feats is a horrible way to argue. I am not underestimating Superman, you are severely overrastimating him while underestimating Hulk. We are not even talking about an all out fight here with Supermans super speed and all his abilities, we are talking about him with his speed equalized and no abilities just punching. If you think that alone is enough for him to defeat let alone one-shot Hulk you are nothing short of delusional.

Everything i just claimed is true. Hulk has better strength feats than Clark, he has several multiplanetarly level feats all the way up to holding the weight of a star. He hits harder than Clark seeing as he can one-shot Thor level beings nowadays and has every striking feat to match Supermans, he does have better damage soak as he can ignore having his organs completely destroyed, even his brain, etc... and still be perfectly capable of fighting back, Superman can't, he has a much better healing factor, i mean this isn't even a contest and he only grows stronger and tougher over time the angrier he gets, while Clark only grows weaker.

Either prove how any of this isn't true, or stop vomiting fanboyish nonsense on the forums as you usually do.

#27 Posted by Battle123axe (8981 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk handily

#28 Edited by Yamiyodare (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman handily.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#29 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7358 posts) - - Show Bio

616 Superman lol

#30 Posted by Lil_Remains (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done countless times. Hulk beats the tar out of him without too much trouble. Superman is physically inferior, and without his speed, nor his energy projection, he’s not gonna measure up.

#31 Posted by 20damon (6060 posts) - - Show Bio

This is both new and exciting

#32 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10334 posts) - - Show Bio

@lil_remains: I would say he is physically inferior. Hulk just has the advantage of getting stronger as the fight goes on.

#34 Posted by TheHercules (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Otherwise Superman would win if not nerfed in Speed.

said:

Hulk under these conditions

#35 Posted by Lil_Remains (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Hulk is not physically inferior. He has better regen, damage soak, general blunt force durability, lifting strength, and striking. Hulk can’t lose here, especially with the length of the battle cementing his already considerable advantages.

But Superman can still fly, so there’s that. Maybe he can fly away from getting his ass eaten.

#36 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10334 posts) - - Show Bio

@lil_remains said:

@mister_surreal: Hulk is not physically inferior. He has better regen, damage soak, general blunt force durability, lifting strength, and striking. Hulk can’t lose here, especially with the length of the battle cementing his already considerable advantages.

But Superman can still fly, so there’s that. Maybe he can fly away from getting his ass eaten.

I meant to say that Superman is not physically inferior. Sorry for the confusion.

Avatar image for christianrapper
#37 Edited by christianrapper (6168 posts) - - Show Bio

this has been done to death. also, this just stupid since speed is a part of clark's powers. it's like putting the hulk against superman but taking away his strength.

#38 Posted by Lil_Remains (1693 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@20damon: lol I know right next thing we need a arm wrestleing contest thread featureing hulk and Superman because someone hasn't done that yet ......oh wait ......

#40 Edited by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph said:

@greenroost: Hulk is superior in striking power and his regen/durability is too much for Superman.

ok

#42 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenroost said:

this is 616 superman and 616 hulk

UPDATE: I MEANT STANDARD COMIC SUPERMAN

Lol 616 Superman... that's almost funny as Nuperman (Superman New-52)

OT: If it's Post Crisis and Current Hulk.... well I would have to say Hulk, because of the newest amp... Immortal Hulk. His healing factor is way too much. Clark wouldn't be able to put Hulk down.

...the update was right in front of you in capital letters no off to differentiate between a plausible marvel superman and regular hulk, actual is was the 616 hulk that made me say 616 superman... there is also has been a new 52 superman and i don't see anything funny in that no off but thanks for the OT i guess immortal hulk would definitely beat 616 superman however superman had more powerful versions (I also guess this thread was a default loss for superman, wait a second regeneration is an ability hulk can't use that in h2h, or maybe he can -- this fight was suppose to be purely physical, guess that's up for a different match up)

#43 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenroost: dude you can just edit and omit the 616 Superman part

Avatar image for deactivated-5c96cd4b0edfe
#44 Posted by deactivated-5c96cd4b0edfe (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has been stated by Marvel to be the strongest there is. That means he's stronger than TOAA. So, he wins.

#45 Edited by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@greenroost: dude you can just edit and omit the 616 Superman part

ok thanks for the tip

update: it's been corrected

#46 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
#47 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is a far better fighter than superman.

#48 Posted by Stormdriven (17891 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7079 posts) - - Show Bio

Under the conditions Hulk due to healing/amping. Feel like Superman gets nerfed here.

Avatar image for davidharewood14
#50 Posted by DavidHarewood14 (1331 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends how seriously will Supes trait Hulk