Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll superman vs hulk (15 votes)

SUPERMAN 80%
hulk 20%

Superman fanboys are like kratos fanboys. Just like some people say kratos can beat spawn (which is impossible) Superman fanboys say Superman can beat WBH or mangog which is also impossible. (Read all of this or you’ll miss important stuff. I have Superman feats if you want to read them and I calculated them).

But your just seeing other people’s opinions. U have to see other websites. This one is more accurate than comic vine but u need to find the main source. Screen rant, inverse, or marvel and dcs websites. Also if creators of marvel or dc admit something, then it is true no matter how much debate their is.

Superman Writers Admit the Hulk Could Beat the Man of Steel

Theres the link. But read this before you read from the website. When your done with this READ the article fully not just the top like other people I sent this to. They aren’t far apart in strength. Yes Superman held a black hole in his hand. That is extremely heavy. In total that is

2,528,000,000,000 pounds. He held it on one hand. If he held another on the other hand, it would be that number times 2 which still isn’t bigger than what hulk carried. Hulk has held tectonic plates with one plate each hand. That’s 2 plates he was lifting. Now in total that is

1,794,870,000,000,000,000,000,000pounds. That is extremely heavy. How about when Superman pushed the earth into correct orbit. The earth is heavier than 2 tectonic plates. It is 13,170,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pounds. But Superman pushed the planet. Pushing is easier than lifting. I can push a 100 pound dumbell to make it roll but I can’t lift it. Hulk could push the earth to correct orbit only if he could fly. I didn’t see Superman stand still pushing the earth but instead he was flying. There isn’t accurate sources on gladiator vs Superman but as far as I’ve seen more people said Superman. You are correct. But gladiator isn’t that far from Superman based on feats. Like he didn’t faint when he speed blitz a planet. Superman speed blitz a planet and fainted with his clothes ripped. It was pre-52 so he wasn’t weaker and he was also being radiated by a yellow sun.

Now here’s gladiator and he busted a planet way before Superman did.

Gladiator took on a huge chuck of the x-men before losing. Anyways, I don’t know and I’m still researching how much force is needed to break a planet (give me time I’m only 12). Anyways thanks for reading and now u can go on to the link..

i debated with a guy on superman vs hulk ?

is he correct i mean i can provide some solid counter to him because i pretty much know all about supes but still i can be wrong at some points ...what's your thought on superman vs hulk

• 
King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512
deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat

who in their right mind said Supes can beat WBH? That's ridiculous

WWH and below Superman can beat, but WBH is too much

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i actually meant to say superman prime on that one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat said:

i actually meant to say superman prime on that one

Superman Prime as in this dude?

No Caption Provided

or this dude

No Caption Provided

the one in the black can actually win, but nobody can make a fair case for the second one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah i am talking about the one with the black suit who should up in the countdown to final crisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: btw if u do superman prime one million then

by feats - hulk

by logic-superman

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman Prime kicks WBH's arse, but regular Superman certainly dies to World Breaker.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: yeah but who will win in theri strongest forms disregarding cosmic armor

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What an unbiased and open-minded thread.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Try not to make threads with a lot of bias. Most people don’t think Superman would beat WB Hulk. Superman would beat any version of Hulk below that though. If you’re talking about the Superman Prime who fought Monarch, he would curbstomp Hulk. In my opinion, even regular sundipped Superman has feats to show he would beat WB Hulk, so a version of Superman that has been sundipping for 15,000 years would obviously stomp WB Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: these things were actually said by the person who was on hulk's side not me , i am on supes side

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By brucerogers

Superman never held a black hole in his palm - he held a machine that contained one and it took the combined force of him and John Stewart to keep it contained inside. Hulk never lifted tectonic plates either - he moved and held them together as Sakaar was breaking apart.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman never held a black hole in his palm - he held a machine that contained one and it took the combined force of him and John Stewart to keep it contained inside. Hulk never lifted tectonic plates either - he moved and held them together as Sakaar was breaking apart.

btw this was not said by me

Avatar image for deactivated-5c15c5c049c51
deactivated-5c15c5c049c51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Superman held an actual miniature black hole, not that it matters too much anyway, all black hole feats are unquantifiable when it comes to durability, at beast you could use it as a strength feat which comes down to small moon level I believe, anyway here is the full instance fromJLA #77 - Stardust Memories.

Superman says "It's breaking though it's magnetic field", and what do we see afterwards, in the very next panel? Space being warped as the black hole releases. Clark then after grabbing the black hole continues by stating "Got it... Before it fully released!", what does that tell us? That the black hole was in the process of fully releasing. Supes didn't wrap his hand around a magnetic field, the magnetic field was deteriorating, releasing the black hole, Supes contained it and the black hole fully released in his fist. This is hilariously obvious and only requires basic reading comprehension skills.

Afterwards, as the Green Lantern-Superman duo approaches a wormhole, The Atom says "From what I saw of the Mnemon's containment device, it was essentially an electromagnetic generator. If you and Green Lantern can create a strong enough magnetic field, you can hold the gravity and memories in check!", notice how Atom refers to the containment device in the past tense because it was no longer active, Supes then adds "I can generate static electricity... In tremendous quantities...", John helps Clark create the required magnetic field and says "And I can apply the magnetism to corral it into a field". All of this exchange proves that there was no magnetic field containing the black hole, that's precisely the reason why they had to create a new one from scratch. Finally, after successfully creating the required magnetic field Clark before disposing of the black hole says "It worked. The pressure let up just enough", providing even further credence to the fact that the black hole was previously uncontained, since as soon as they generated a new magnetic field he was relieved of the immense pressure and gravitational effects that were giving him trouble earlier, if the original magnetic field was there, why was he straining so much? Answer, because it wasn't. Again it doesn't matter that much given the unquantifiable nature of black holes, as a strength feat it's decent but nothing he hasn't topped.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini: Superman says "It's breaking though it's magnetic field", and what do we see afterwards, in the very next panel? Space being warped as the black hole releases. Clark then after grabbing the black hole continues by stating "Got it... Before it fully released!", what does that tell us? That the black hole was in the process of fully releasing. Supes didn't wrap his hand around a magnetic field, the magnetic field was deteriorating, releasing the black hole, Supes contained it and the black hole fully released in his fist. This is hilariously obvious and only requires basic reading comprehension skills.

I am aware of what feat is being discussed and I stand by my previous comment. Superman assisted a device in containing a black hole because it was clearly no longer powerful enough to contain it by itself. It was released yes, but it was released partially, and he was essentially cramming it back into the device with mixed results. I say mixed results because the damage sustained by the container made it unable to hold it in completely and thus, he needed to use his strength to assist it. That's the reason why you can see energy emanate from his palms.

Afterwards, as the Green Lantern-Superman duo approaches a wormhole, The Atom says "From what I saw of the Mnemon's containment device, it was essentially an electromagnetic generator. If you and Green Lantern can create a strong enough magnetic field, you can hold the gravity and memories in check!", notice how Atom refers to the containment device in the past tense because it was no longer active, Supes then adds "I can generate static electricity... In tremendous quantities...", John helps Clark create the required magnetic field and says "And I can apply the magnetism to corral it into a field". All of this exchange proves that there was no magnetic field containing the black hole, that's precisely the reason why they had to create a new one from scratch. Finally, after successfully creating the required magnetic field Clark before disposing of the black hole says "It worked. The pressure let up just enough", providing even further credence to the fact that the black hole was previously uncontained, since as soon as they generated a new magnetic field he was relieved of the immense pressure and gravitational effects that were giving him trouble earlier, if the original magnetic field was there, why was he straining so much? Answer, because it wasn't. Again it doesn't matter that much given the unquantifiable nature of black holes, as a strength feat it's decent but nothing he hasn't topped.

Firstly, does this change the fact that he did need GL's assistance in the matter?. Atom talks about the device in the past tense because it was clearly no longer capable of doing the job by itself. Which is where Clark and Stewart came in. I mean, your own scans show that it was still inside the device, before it blew up.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most people don’t think Superman would beat WB Hulk.

Current CV users yeah. A couple years back it was the opposite. Comic Vine is "wishy washy", opinions on here change like seasons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: "Got it... Before it fully released!" keyword >fully< as in completely, it's right there on the page there is literally no evidence, not a statement not even a hint of containment filed still being partially active. It's a wacky feat showing yes, but that doen't mean we get to use completely unsupported head canon for what happened.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Back when I had 300 posts I said new 52 Superman can beat WBH. I have learned a lot since then.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By brucerogers

@darkhoudini said:

@brucerogers: "Got it... Before it fully released!" keyword >fully< as in completely, it's right there on the page there is literally no evidence, not a statement not even a hint of containment filed still being partially active. It's a wacky feat showing yes, but that doen't mean we get to use completely unsupported head canon for what happened.

Keyword >before< as in prior to something happening. Which means the black hole wasn't fully released thanks to Superman's and GL's combined efforts. Again, your own scans very clearly show that the thing was still inside, contained before it exploded.

I am not commenting on the validity of the feat. Just pointing out that he didn't hold a black hole so much as use his strength to help a broken device in containing it. With GL's help, of course.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime kicks WBH's arse, but regular Superman certainly dies to World Breaker.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: You realize that if you contain something before it fully releases with a completely different method of containment that doesn't in any way suggest that the previous means of containment suddenly work again and haven't fully failed... The machine was in the process of fully releasing the black hole, Superman grabs it before that happens and then what? Are you suggesting that Superman and (later GL) containing it somehow magically stopped the previous containment field from disappearing? Because reasons? The scan doesn't show anything concrete, just a glowing circle inside the trail which could very well be the new field Superman and John made.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By brucerogers

@darkhoudini:You realize that if you contain something before it fully releases with a completely different method of containment that doesn't in any way suggest that the previous means of containment suddenly work again...

No, what you aren't realising is that the containment did not suddenly start working again. At least, not completely. That is why Superman was needed in the first place. You're arguing that the black hole was completely out of it's prison, once inside Superman's palms, when there is no evidence for that. Sure, we see light radiate out of his hands and have Atom say so and so, but they never outright say that it was fully released inside his palms.

The machine was in the process of fully releasing the black hole, Superman grabs it before that happens and then what? Are you suggesting that Superman and (later GL) containing it somehow magically stopped the previous containment field from disappearing? Because reasons?

I am saying that they helped it to contain that thing. Not sure what the confusion is.

The scan doesn't show anything concrete, just a glowing circle inside the trail which could very well be the new field Superman and John made.

I am pretty sure that if GL had created a containment field, it would have been green. Cause y'know...

And I am also pretty sure that Superman cannot create containment fields out of thin air.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk can be even stronger than Thor himself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers:

No, what you aren't realising is that the containment did not suddenly start working again.

Exactly, there is no evidence that the previous containment field stopped deteriorating and thus stopped from fully releasing the black hole.

At least, not completely.

You have no evidence that it stopped from "stopping to work", the containment field was failing and in the process of fully releasing the black hole, there is no evidence that that process stopped.

That is why Superman was needed in the first place.

Yes, Superman was needed to contain the black hole since the previous means of containment failed.

You're arguing that the black hole was completely out of it's prison, once inside Superman's palms, when there is no evidence for that.

Yes there is, the fact that Superman stated how he contained the black hole before it fully released, there is nothing that happened between the containment field starting to fail completely and Superman grabbing the black hole that would suggest the containment field somehow suddenly stopped failing to the point of fully releasing the black hole.

Sure, we see light radiate out of his hands and have Atom say so and so, but they never outright say that it was fully released inside his palms.

We are literally told how the black hole was in the process of fully releasing since it's containment field stopped working, Superman jumped in and contained the black hole with his palms, that doesn't the that the containment filed somehow didn't fully fail.

I am saying that they helped it to contain that thing. Not sure what the confusion is.

There is no evidence that they only helped, the problem is that you are going against the comic and saying that the containment field was still partially working even though we are basically spoon-fed the fact that the containment field was in the process of failing and fully releasing the black hole, it's just that Superman prevented that from happening by grabbing said black hole.

I am pretty sure that if GL did create a containment field, it would have been green. Cause y'know...

Read the scans, Superman was the one that produced the static electricity and GL only corralled, i.e shaped it into a field.

And I am also pretty sure that Superman cannot create containment fields out of thin air.

Writers have made his do so before:

No Caption Provided

But he didn't fully create the field in this instance, he provided the static electricity and GL used a magnet construct to shape it into a sphere.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini: Look, this is going to involve a lot of back and forth with neither of us conceding. Why not just ask the writer on Twitter or something?. That should settle this once and for all.