Avatar image for blackstaroblivion
#301 Edited by BlackStarOblivion (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

And of course the only people talking nonsense are the ones that disagree with him. Sheesh. Resorting to type I see. How unoriginal and boring. I mean, you'd think at some point in time, a poster would grow and evolve and blossom and what have you.

It seems pride and stubborness is the enemy of progress.

And one can't point to everyone else on this thread as manic or obsessed when that same person is fighting equally to make their view known and otherwise push their notions as the "correct idea".

It's silly really. Everyone who is here is a nerd man. I am. You are. Everyone here. The minute any of us stepped on a battle style forum, you are officially a nerd.

So please stop pretending you are holier than thou and otherwise not emotionally invested in this conversation. You were banned before for your emotional investment in fact.

Why not take your debating to the "next level"? Pay attention to what other people are saying. Rap your mind around the concepts being laid out for a change.

But you can literally, look at the guys posts from last year and copy/paste his arguments here.

The same, tired old arguments with the same scans and same debate tactics.

Insist his way of thinking is right.

If cornered, spam wall of text posts and cry that everyone else is a troll and ignore the other poster's points.

If each combatant is using their abilities to the full, as far as I'm aware, based on feats....Clark clears everyone....

Except the Surfer. As versatile as Clark is, the Surfer is more so. He has powers on his powers. He has powers stashed in places he didn't know existed.

*shrugs*

#302 Posted by jagernutt (16346 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Stardust

#303 Posted by Atomickitten15 (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I have no intention of even challenging someone who thinks Superman is galaxy+ level. They've been sucked so deep into fanboyism that it's too late to save them.

Superman is consistently written as capping off at moon level and isn't as fast as everone says he is, he's been tagged by Deathstroke more times than I can count.

I want to bump this thread without drawing the attention of the massive Supman fanboy.

Please, continue guys and gals.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#304 Posted by Simon_the_digger (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate at Stardust

#305 Posted by Gilneas (612 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at Stardust, probably stops at Morg.

#306 Posted by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Firelord the lowest? Probably stops at Stardust, definitely stops at Morg.

#307 Posted by Eeef (2094 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Surfer or Stardust but clears the rest though.

#308 Posted by DaJobberGod08X (153 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at Terrax lmfao

#309 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Morg is above surfer right ? By the way I tagged you in my another thread please give your opinion there

#310 Posted by Motifian (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears. Stardust presents some problems but nothing too much.

#311 Posted by Motifian (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: No, he isn't. He himself said Galactus gave him power almost equal to Surfer.

#312 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian: he beat surfer with wol if I recall correctly

#313 Posted by Motifian (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: No, he defeated Surfer before he got WOL.

Surfer has the uncanny ability to get his ass kicked by characters less powerful than himself. That's why even Firelord has a winning record against him and even Terrax has stalemated him twice.

#314 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian: so he defeated surfer one way or another way

Glad we agree here

#315 Posted by TheTruthIII (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Stardust. Gets ripped apart at Surfer

#316 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#317 Edited by TheTruthIII (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@thetruthiii: hey turth is Morg with wol above surfer ?

Above Pre-Annihilation (partly because he jobbed a lot), below Post-Annihilation IMO

#318 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#319 Posted by TheTruthIII (3309 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruthiii: thanks also what are the morgs best feats ?

With just his Power Cosmic he's soloed two weaker Heralds by himself and is 1 for 2 against Surfer. There's a heavy argument to be made that the first time around Surfer was holding back and also subject to the Worf Effect since Morg had just been created and the authors wanted to establish him as a credible threat. 2nd fight Surfer wrecked his shit

With the Well of Life amp plus his Power Cosmic he was soloing an entire group of Heralds excluding Surfer. Nova damaged him with the help of a "friendship boost" but he got right back up and killed her (albeit with an ambush). This is the version that's superior to Pre-Annihilation Surfer IMO.

With just the power from the WoL he tried fighting all the Heralds against but was brutally overwhelmed, even while Surfer was blatantly holding back. IIRC Surfer alone was pushing him back with energy blasts.

He also did stuff with the Ultimate Nullifier. But I wouldn't consider those feats

#320 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably stops at Stardust since all Clark has against him is physical damage and Stardust wont be affected by it, Morg and the rest slaughter him.

#321 Edited by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#322 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid: i posted a scan of thor taking bullets in that thread hope that helps you

#323 Edited by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Morg is above surfer right ? By the way I tagged you in my another thread please give your opinion there

No, when Surfer got serious in Silver Surfer Annual #7 he stomped him.

And if I don't respond in a thread, that usually means I don't know enough to say.

Also might stop at Fire-lord, who should be 4 and stops hard at Stardust.

#324 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: ok thanks for giving me the information

#325 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: what are fallen one's feats by the way ?

#326 Posted by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: what are fallen one's feats by the way ?

Survived a large planetary explosion, but was Koed and some scaling off Thanos. He doesn't have a lot of feats to back stuff up.

#327 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#328 Posted by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian said:

@supermanthor: No, he defeated Surfer before he got WOL.

Surfer has the uncanny ability to get his ass kicked by characters less powerful than himself. That's why even Firelord has a winning record against him and even Terrax has stalemated him twice.

I actually agree with this 100% when Surfer isn't motivated to fight. He's basically a pacifistic so not being serious drops him to like a high tier.

#329 Edited by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: in terms of powerlevel can you give a order of heralds galactus has ?

#330 Posted by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: in terms of powerlevel can you give a order of heralds galactus has ?

From weakest to strongest(only doing the main heralds)

1. Air-Walker
  2. Red Shift
  3. Terrax(sometimes he's portrayed as weaker, sometimes more powerful, he's pretty inconsistent)
  4. Fire-Lord
  5. Stardust
  6. Morg
  7. Fallen One(Mostly based off implication)
  8. Silver Surfer
#331 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c10ab06c3741
#333 Posted by deactivated-5c10ab06c3741 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would have to go all out but he would still end up losing to Silver Surfer.

#334 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6172 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw Attack Superman solos the verse.

#335 Posted by Motifian (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetruthiii: Honestly I find this pretty amusing by now. Surfer has never in history ripped apart someone like Superman but this site is just filled with his praise.

#336 Posted by Motifian (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: I dont know how you think Firelord is above Terrax or Red Shift so much below Surfer.

Terrax destroyed Firelord while weakened.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Red Shift was explicitly near equal to Surfer.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#337 Edited by RampageTheFirst (7585 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 7. There's no way in hell he's clearing lmao.

#339 Posted by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio

@motifian:

Terrax destroyed Firelord while weakened.

Terrax is also extremely inconsistent. In Marz's run he was extremely powerful, but othertimes Gamora gets the upper hand on him and Sentry one-shots him. He's not always at this level.

Red Shift was explicitly near equal to Surfer.

Red Shift also has very little exposure and almost no feats to back it up. We've only seen him in one fight, and he lost, didn't damage Surfer, etc. So from a battle forums perspective, he's not as powerful as the other heralds. And while I put TFO high up due to in-universe standing, we've also seen TFO in fights and he's done quite a few things.

#340 Edited by Motifian (1695 posts) - - Show Bio
#341 Posted by Motifian (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Terrax was weakened in Annihilation while he fought Gamora. And Jenkins said Sentry would do the same to Silver Surfer, so I don't know why you bring it like a low showing. Firelord has a lot of low showings too.

Surfer didn't beat Red Shift, he got out of the black hole by tricking Red Shift. I don't see how that's a low showing for Red Shift.

Also Red Shift koed Surfer in the first issue by throwing a spaceship to earth and Surfer koed himself trying to deflect it.

#342 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like this is gonna be another long debate

#343 Posted by Motifian (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Honestly no, its not going to be. Surfer simply doesnt have the fight record to beat Superman. Dude was struggling with Cyborg Superman for crying out loud.

GL/SS

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

And its certainly canon as shown in Surfer FF 2005 bio.

No Caption Provided

While Superman literally stomped Cyborg Superman under the same writer when he was at full power. He was initially under a red sun in the issue.

Adventures of Superman 563

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8

So no, I am not seeing how Surfer is beating Superman with such a lackluster record.