User Lists: 0

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@theonewhoknows: you keep jumping from thread to thread, to spite on surfer, when we got to the conclusion that SS wins against supes 8/10 times

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@harbingerofmomz: There is "literally" no text supporting what you claim...and the "rules" say Comic Vine is combined.

I didn't say, nor argue that Superman "would immediately get his gear". It was a single strategy of many that I mentioned. You and another user were the ones that fixated on it, and made me waste precious time I can't get back dealing with it. I'll reprint what I actually stated about it from post 133:

That's not the only first option Superman will use, I suspect, but there is absolutely no reasonable, logical, feasible reason he wouldn't at some point use a strategy he has used countless times before to take out a really powerful enemy.

So the only thing "hilarious" is your apparent woeful short term memory issues.

Reading Comprehension. Memory Retention.

Look into them.

"All I've done" is answer queries put to me, and back them up with scans.

(A) You won't waste my time concerning the Phantom Zone at least, because nothing you say disqualifies it; if you continue to discuss it from now on, you'll be arguing with yourself. You can believe what you wish---meantime, as far as I'm concerned it is a legitimate tool of many tools Superman can use.

(B) People who argue against it, or that Superman can't win are wasting there own time if they tag me, because I will defend my position, and no amount of off topic nonsense, name calling, willfully ignoring feats, incessant harassment or any other usual silly tactic will prevent me from doing so.

If you're finally done wasting both of our time---"good-bye", indeed.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: I get what you are saying, and I don't have an actual input or anything i wish to address. I am just genuinely curious and interested in your subjective ranking of Superman. Basic example: "Above Thanos or Darkseid but beneath Odin or Obsidian. Further above ones relying on physical prowess, beneath heavy magic users".

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is this odd person that is so worried about my take on fictional characters that they go to thread to thread and troll from the sidelines? How much of a lack of life do you have to have to be so worried about someone else's opinions that you follow them around, and try to talk to others against them?

About comic book characters???

????

"Shrugs"

Some of the---"unique" people on this site, boy...

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: again superman hasn't resisted everything SS has done don't remember him surviving a black hole inside his brain or eyeball. Don't remember his insides being more durable than the insides of a regular human I can remember tho powergirl being affected by sound waves directly hitting hitting her.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: so why doesn't silver surfer in the middle of the fight telepathically talks to galactus and tells him to up his powers or why doesn't he get the ultimate nullifier?

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@cergic: Technically, Superman isn't up to Thanos and Darkseid in raw power...

But.

He has compensating attributes that, in my opinion, makes him able to give them a credible battle. You can look throughout the thread to see the specific things I've mentioned for Superman-his strength, striking power, durability, range weapons, etc.

But what I feel allows him to be equals with your Silver Surfer (more on him in a moment), and entry in the Darkseid/Thanos world (as long as they are not sporting an amp, artifact, or prep time of any kind)...

Is Superman's Speed.

Those two-and similar characters in that tier-simply don't truly have the reaction time to handle it, realistically. At the very least, that attosecond and beyond speed should allow him to get away from them, if all else fails. But on offense, his speed-combined with his planet smashing blows-should allow him to eventually handle them.

On panel, Superman has proved a match for Darkseid many times (though he has been dealt with by the Apkolips Lord as well). Thanos-again, with no amps-was ragdolled by The Runner, and would have possibly been slain if he hadn't paused to boast and gloat, giving Thanos time to defeat him with the Infinity Gem he had. In a battle with Superman, Kal wouldn't conveniently pause, and because Kal has the super human stamina to pummel Thanos indefinitely, I think he could take the Titan. There is also Superman's counter vibration technique, BFR, etc---

One doesn't have to be exactly in their opponents tier, if they have an equalizer (superior combat skill, weapons, speed, etc.) to compensate. It's why, even though Killer Croc is in a higher strength and durability tier, Batman can beat him due to better combat skills and tech. Or how Superman is superior to Wonder Woman in raw power, her gear compensates. Or how if Mongul could ever get his hands on Wally West Flash he would crush him to powder, but the vastly superior speed helps Wally compensate. Or how Sabertooth's vastly superior speed, skill, and strength over Shadowcat is nullified by her intangibility powers.

And on and on.

Now when one starts to get to Odin territory, the gap gets to be a bit much.

But non amped, no prep, no artifacts Darkseid or Thanos? I honestly think because of a combo of speed and strength, Kal can approach that territory.

I've given point by point reasons on why I think Superman is in Radd's tier, and more and more people have agreed on this site(minus the hysterical Radd worshippers) and off it.

That's my take, like or loathe it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows:

The Runner wasn't using "super speed" to ragdoll Thanos. The Runner was literally using the Reality Gem to warp reality around Thanos without even knowing it, making it appear to be speed. But it was reality warping plain and simple and not speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

imaginary people who have agreed clark is on radd's tier

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@jagernutt: (A)That is incorrect

(B) Even if your were right (you're not) but even if you were-you are skipping over the point that regardless, Superman is waaaaay faster than Thanos. Multiple weaker and slower beings have affected Thanos, so Superman will have no problem doing worse.

No Caption Provided

Thanos-even with The Infinity Gauntlet boost-is clearly sent flying by Hulk and Drax's blows, just as he was sent flying from attacks by Eric Masterson Thor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman has the FTL speed and super human stamina to keep attacking INDEFINITELY, not giving Thanos a chance to recover.

Tell the truth---are the above characters who are beating Thanos to the punch despite the fact that he even has a bit of a boost from the Infinity Gauntlet-much much slower than Superman? Yes, or no? Despite the boost of the Infinity Gauntlet, are those characters showing the strength and striking power to clearly affect Thanos, even knock him to the ground, yes or no? And is Superman at least as strong, and has as much striking power as they do-yes or no?

If the answers are "yes"---then please explain why he wouldn't be able to do worse damage to a non amped, no prep, no artifacts having Thanos since, because of his super human stamina he could strike Thanos indefinitely, with no let up, over and over, with Thanos having no chance of hitting Superman back in return because he is too slow?

No histrionic protestations of "because it's *swooooon* Thaaaanoosssss", please---answer the questions I asked honestly.

Not to mention, if Superman rushed himself and Thanos to the sun (like he did to Darksied) and a sun dip, which increased his power to the point that he blitzed Darkseid, pummeled him to near unconsciousness, broke his freakin' arm https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2182952-7.jpg then super speed rushed his battered body onto the Source Wall https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8d/Source_Wall.jpg/300px-Source_Wall , or in another incident increased his power to near Pre Crisis levels to beat back The Brainiac/Imperiex combo http://i.imgur.com/OUeJvML.jpg---Kal not only moved the planet Warworld around like it was a tinker toy, but against the counter force of rockets propelling the planet at faster than light speeds---

Please explain why Superman would have no chance to do the same to Thanos?

I need to know a non wild eyed, non spittle flying outraged, non name calling, non off topic distraction, even semi logical reason why the only thing that will happen is Thanos will receive what Kal dishes out and not be able to do anything but take it.

If Thanos doesn't have anywhere near Superman's nanosecond https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3282457-7363874695-26303.jpg , fraction of a nanosecond http://imgur.com/a/Kizn3 , attosecond, http://www.geeksaresexy.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/sm_709_dylux_-9-copy-e1300679300858.jpghttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3556932-1976765855-26290.jpg-this catching Barry Allen Flash incident-where Barry was moving so fast he was, quote, "running faster than time" and warping reality-was confirmed as an attosecond feat by the DC sanctioned writer of the story Chris Roberson

faster than teleportation (Superman flew from Pluto , back to Earth in the same amount of time, or faster , than the Outlaws were able to teleport back to earth. That is 4.67 billion miles , in seconds, and Supes did this despite the fact he had to first work around Tamaranian cloaking tech designed to hide them from him)

https://i.stack.imgur.com/hRZQI.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/72524/3126260-2468752429-31002.jpg

https://i.stack.imgur.com/TYrkI.jp

and faster than advanced alien thought speed http://imgur.com/a/bDvt6

---then please explain what a NON AMPED, NO PREP, NO ARTIFACTS having Thanos is going to do to-for sure-keep from being ragdolled like he was by The Runner.

Explain what Thanos could do to prevent Superman from doing THIS

No Caption Provided

at will, indefinitely to Thanos

Remember, "Der, because *swooooonn* it's Thaaaanooossss" doesn't count as a legitimate reason.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@mowjack: said: imaginary people who have agreed clark is on radd's tier

From various Superman vs Silver Surfer threads

motifian said: Clears. None here can match a normal Superman much less a bloodlusted Superman.

destinyman75 said: Lol that's not what I was Implying at all. I've stated to You already about the big three to me and that either would have a even shit against the other. I actually think it's handily for Clark here. I really don't see why the surfer fans are thinking it's close to be honest.

cam cash said:

Absorbing his solar energy - Whatever solar energy Surfer drains from him gets absorbed right back so that's one 'weakness' thrown out the window.

Red sun radiation - he's tanked a red sun eaters detonation that was 50x more powerful than Keplar's Supernova. So that's another 'weakness' thrown out the window.

Kryptonite - Supes has fought and survived with Kryptonite in his brain. He has also tanked attacks from Kryptonite Man so that's pretty much another 'weakness' thrown out the window.

Matter Manipulation - Supes tanked a cosmic storm that mutates matter and energy. He also withstood Sodam and Gamorrah's matter manipulation point blank attacks. There's a fourth 'weakness' thrown out the window.

Surfers planet busting energy attacks - Supes survived attacks from Void hound, who destroyed 10 star systems in one test run. Not to mention the 50x more powerful than Keplar's Supernova feat.

Aside from that, Supes has more raw power and faster combat and reaction speed than Norrin. Supes wins.

Oocmikeyy said: Superman stomps

jokerbat88 quoting cam cash

tedirey said: Whoah. That's a great amount of effort that further cements validly your claim that he could potentially clear this. It's not going to be easy but those numerous feats against single instances claiming otherwise has me convinced that he could clear this.

Amendment50 said: A Superman that isAm not holding back at all and using his powers to the best of his ability vs an in-character gauntlet could genuinely potentially clear. More likely stops at 9 or 10.

....and many more

Lame and untrue comments from the side lines; typical user who doesn't deal with points made in a post, just the usual trolling from the sidelines, nothing important to say, hit and run nonsense

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still stops at either firelord, stardust, morg and definitely silver surfer.

no matter the outliers @TheOneWhoKnows: kept on posting in a loop lol.

standard superman has gotten his atom rearranged by The atom(ray palmer) , superman couldn't do anything to him, silver surfer can become just as small as the atom and can and has done it in nanoseconds.

I posted scans of silver surfer becoming invisible to the point that galactus and eternity couldn't sense him, if those two cosmic beings , one which is literally the universe couldn't sense an invisible and intangible silver surfer, superman definitely won't.

this dude @TheOneWhoKnows: disregarded everything I posted, you literally said superman have better awareness than galactus and eternity(because they sure as hell couldn't sense the surfer). you're a shit tier debater and pretty biased.

silver surfer vol 8 #13,14. silver surfer went back to the last days of the previous universe and met galan of taa 2, as the reality ends, silver surfer surfs the big bang with no discomfort, the ending and rebirth of an entire universe literally. that's a better durability feat than anything superman has ever done and silver surfer did it casually.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc66e8574839
deactivated-5cc66e8574839

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434:

Surfer didn't surf the big bang, he ended up in a void with Eternity forming around him. He phased out of existence and was removed from reality. He wouldn't be able to fight Superman in such a condition.

Not to mention he wasn't able to beat Thing in the same series.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@dami24434: said:

still stops at either firelord, stardust, morg and definitely silver surfer.

no matter the outliers @TheOneWhoKnows: kept on posting in a loop lol.

Multiple examples in multiple categories are "outliers". Ummm Hmmmm.

"LOL".

standard superman has gotten his atom rearranged by The atom(ray palmer) , superman couldn't do anything to him, silver surfer can become just as small as the atom and can and has done it in nanoseconds.

Look how astonishingly accurate Kal can see, and separate minute items from each other even at the electron, and sub atomic level http://i.imgur.com/3q9mBqd.jpg Since Superman has attosecond and greater combat and reaction speed (which is faster than "nanoseconds") he can move fast enough to vibrate to intangibility, rendering Radd trying that useless. Just because Ray Palmer was successful in one instance doesn't mean Surfer would for sure be successful in another.

I posted scans of silver surfer becoming invisible to the point that galactus and eternity couldn't sense him, if those two cosmic beings , one which is literally the universe couldn't sense an invisible and intangible silver surfer, superman definitely won't.

That possibly could happen---but since statistically Radd doesn't employ that type of stealth right off in battles, and statistically Superman uses his speed-even blitzes-right off in battles, it is much more likely that Superman will get to attack Radd first, before Radd thinks to do that.

this dude @TheOneWhoKnows: disregarded everything I posted, you literally said superman have better awareness than galactus and eternity(because they sure as hell couldn't sense the surfer).

I defy it to be produced where I typed the words "superman have better awareness than galactus and eternity". As I just explained, I am speaking of statistics. And even if Radd were to do that right away, given the durability feats I have layed out Superman performing, there is no guarantee that Surfer's initial attacks would-for sure-damage Supes enough that he wouldn't be able to rally, and eventually win as he has done so many times before against opponents that at least rival Surfer's power.

you're a shit tier debater and pretty biased.

Once again, you are moved to using profanity and juvenile name calling---because someone disagrees with you about the outcome of fictional fights between fictional characters.

Wow.

I have to be honest with you---that is all kinds of pathetic. The only hope is if you are very young, and therefore have the semi-excuse of not yet having the emotional maturity to know better. Also, since I have stated that Radd can win 50% of the time, while you-despite Superman resisting everything Radd can do to him on multiple occasions-still insist Kal has "no" chance of winning---you actually have the nerve and gall to accuse anyone else of being "biased"?

You win the "Hypocrite Of The Week" award with that one.

Newsflash: Your opinion is not the Law Of The Land. Because I (and many others, for that matter) don't agree with you doesn't make them "biased". When you grow up a little more, perhaps then you'll realize that the world doesn't revolve around what you think.

silver surfer vol 8 #13,14. silver surfer went back to the last days of the previous universe and met galan of taa 2, as the reality ends, silver surfer surfs the big bang with no discomfort, the ending and rebirth of an entire universe literally. that's a better durability feat than anything superman has ever done and silver surfer did it casually.

@motifian already dealt with the context of your claims before I could. But even if what you said had been completely true, Radd has also been affected (and even defeated) by:

A Doombot (had power but no great combat speed; defeated Radd) http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsSilverSurfer03.jpg The Thing (besides knocking Surfer off of his board http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111122518/3744369-8768998354-26850.jpg buried him under a pile of buildings for an extended period of time; The Hulk http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61967/1291943-silver_sufer_scans.jpg one of the strongest beings around, but the likes of Spider Man, Matt Murdock, Captain America, and Black Panther have dodged him, yet he punched Norin and sent him flying; The Vision http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4809696-avengers116_15b.jpg

here, Radd is overwhelmed by Runner's combat speed and striking power https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111219005/5153991-3768145-6178755043-runne.jpg and https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/38359/1317626-1237340_runner_1_super.jpg and https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/38359/1317627-1237342_runner_2_super.jpg

(this a blue print for how a Superman/Surfer could possibly go (nowhere in any dialogue circle, thought bubble, or narration box does it say that Runner was moving at combat speeds (not travel-combat) during his battle with Radd that Supes can't match) and Thanos http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67877/2255509-c.p.u._1___0025.jpg ---yes, of course Thanos has the strength to beat Radd down, but he is slow as molasses compared to Superman. Yet, showing his lack of consistent combat speed once again, Radd caught a beat down. There's more, including Ikon The Space Knight and Beta Ray Bill (with a ONE SHOT) but this should prove the point-Radd is formidable, but not unbeatable.

And you hilariously just displayed another instance of astounding hypocrisy. You prattled about all the feats I displayed for Superman being "outliers" (even though in each category I show multiple examples-in the TP resistance category alone I showed a dozen)--yet you tout the Big Bang feat by Radd as conclusive "evidence" for Surfer. Even if this example was completely legit-in light of all the examples I've just displayed of Surfer being felled by much less than the Big Bang incident---how is the Big Bang example not an "outlier", then?

HMMMMMMM???

Only Superman-no matter how many times he performs similar feats-has "outliers", but Surfer's "Big Bang" incident' is "not" an "outier'?

Heh.

Ha.

AH, BWA HAH HA HAH HA HA HAH HA HAH!

SMH.

Grow up, son. Grow up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

And this is why Silver Surfer is arguably the most cancerous character on this website.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: all of whom who know jack about surfer,and that's all u can bring.i can bring several dc fans who would agree that the surfer would smoke the kryptonian.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@mowjack: Oh, now the bar is raised from "imaginary people who have agreed clark is on radd's tier" to "all of whom who know jack about surfer". So, if they disagree with what you think, then they "don't know jack about Surfer". Because according to you, anyone who thinks differently than you is not smart enough to know any better. Because what you, and others who think like you is *** MYSTICAL AND MAGICAL, AND ABOVE ALL OTHERS!***

Poster, please.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOneWhoKnows: everyone and there mamas knows post annihilation silver surfer>>>> classic surfer and post secret wars, silver surfer has gotten even more boosts.

he is now billions of years due to his journey and he's experienced in using his abilities than before.

all those low showings basically happened to a weaker than modern silver surfer, try again.

post annihilation silver surfer have no such pathetic showings and post secret wars surfer is even more powerful and older.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: Your statements-especially after the last completely pathetic and asinine post you vomited to me-mean nothing to me now. A case by case, side by side comparison has to be made to determine anything.

Your mere word is nothing, now.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOneWhoknows:

you're part of the few comicviners who think superman is on surfer's level, so the majority are against you anyways, L .

but note: if a surfer vs superman got a battle of week match, you will see for yourself about how laughable your opinion is, it won't be close , trust me, just check the result of Martian man hunter vs silver surfer, this would be way worst.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@dami24434: said:

you're part of the few comicviners who think superman is on surfer's level, so the majority are against you anyways, L .

And "majorities" are always correct. Like when "majorities" thought slavery was perfectly fine, abusing women was "normal", the Earth is flat, cigarettes are "not" harmful, it is "impossible" to run a mile in under a minute, certain "majorities" in certain areas think the 44th President was not born in this country and did a poor job in the "Katrina" disaster (even though he was not President at the time) and that the current president is "a perfectly honest" person, and "majorities" of teenage female Justin Bieber fans think Stevie Wonder and The Beatles are not more talented than him---yes, yes, "majorities" are always correct.

Face palm.

That's your problem right there---not thinking for yourself, and relying so much on what others think that you don't even consider other information that might give you another perspective "Der, Surfer stomps" is not using cognitive thinking and analysis.

but note: if a surfer vs superman got a battle of week match, you will see for yourself about how laughable your opinion is, it won't be close , trust me, just check the result of Martian man hunter vs silver surfer, this would be way worst.

The only thing "laughable" is your over reliance on group think, and your being able to be over the top angered because someone who you don't know, haven't ever met, and has not ever personally done anything to you---disagrees with you about matters pertaining to fictional comic book characters.

SMH.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows:

?What are you talking about? I own every issue of Silver Surfer Rebirth of Thanos. It was stated explicitly 100% that the Runner was "NOT", I repeat "NOT" using super speed but instead was warping reality around Thanos with the Reality Gem (although the Runner did not know it at the time). I am completely correct.

And in IG Thanos turned off his all knowing ability in order to impress Mistress Death. That's why they were landing blow's on him. He intentionally limited his self just for that fight. There was an entire dialogue between Thanos and Mephisto about Thanos limiting his all powerful abilities just in order to impress Mistress Death just before that fight took place.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@jagernutt: No you're not (I'll deal with that presently)---

But I want the questions I asked earlier honestly answered now

No Caption Provided

As Thanos states himself, quote "I would retain limitless power, yet not know my enemies next move. That would allow them a .05% chance of victory!"

Thanos still had limitless power. His "limiting" himself only increased the heroes victory chances from 0% to .05%

So like I said, Thanos still had a bit of a boost from The Infinity Gauntlet. More than "a bit", in fact. Stop being dishonest.

So answer my questions. Here they are again:

Tell the truth---are the above characters in post 162 who are beating Thanos to the punch despite the fact that he even has a bit of a boost from the Infinity Gauntlet-much much slower than Superman? Yes, or no? Despite the boost of the Infinity Gauntlet, are those characters showing the strength and striking power to clearly affect Thanos, even knock him to the ground, yes or no? And is Superman at least as strong, and has as much striking power as they do-yes or no?

If the answers are "yes"---then please explain why he wouldn't be able to do worse damage to a non amped, no prep, no artifacts having Thanos since, because of his super human stamina he could strike Thanos indefinitely, with no let up, over and over, with Thanos having no chance of hitting Superman back in return because he is too slow?

No histrionic protestations of "because it's *swooooon* Thaaaanoosssss", please---answer the questions I asked honestly.

Not to mention, if Superman rushed himself and Thanos to the sun (like he did to Darksied) and a sun dip, which increased his power to the point that he blitzed Darkseid, pummeled him to near unconsciousness, broke his freakin' arm https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2182952-7.jpg then super speed rushed his battered body onto the Source Wall https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8d/Source_Wall.jpg/300px-Source_Wall , or in another incident increased his power to near Pre Crisis levels to beat back The Brainiac/Imperiex combo http://i.imgur.com/OUeJvML.jpg---Kal not only moved the planet Warworld around like it was a tinker toy, but against the counter force of rockets propelling the planet at faster than light speeds---

Please explain why Superman would have no chance to do the same to Thanos?

I need to know a non wild eyed, non spittle flying outraged, non name calling, non off topic distraction, even semi logical reason why the only thing that will happen is Thanos will receive what Kal dishes out and not be able to do anything but take it.

If Thanos doesn't have anywhere near Superman's nanosecond https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3282457-7363874695-26303.jpg , fraction of a nanosecond http://imgur.com/a/Kizn3 , attosecond, http://www.geeksaresexy.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/sm_709_dylux_-9-copy-e1300679300858.jpghttp://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3556932-1976765855-26290.jpg-this catching Barry Allen Flash incident-where Barry was moving so fast he was, quote, "running faster than time" and warping reality-was confirmed as an attosecond feat by the DC sanctioned writer of the story Chris Roberson

faster than teleportation (Superman flew from Pluto , back to Earth in the same amount of time, or faster , than the Outlaws were able to teleport back to earth. That is 4.67 billion miles , in seconds, and Supes did this despite the fact he had to first work around Tamaranian cloaking tech designed to hide them from him)

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/72524/3126260-2468752429-31002.jpg

and faster than advanced alien thought speed http://imgur.com/a/bDvt6

---then please explain what a NON AMPED, NO PREP, NO ARTIFACTS having Thanos is going to do to-for sure-keep from being ragdolled like he was by The Runner.

No Caption Provided

at will, indefinitely to Thanos

Remember, "Der, because *swooooonn* it's Thaaaanooossss" doesn't count as a legitimate reason.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#176 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@jagernutt: I'm pretty sure Runner had the space gem. I believe it was the Collector who had the reality gem.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows:

Most of what your saying is simply total nonsense. I said Thanos turned of his his "all knowing" ability. You know. So he wouldn't know every single thought and move they were going to make in advance. Also, immediately after that fight when the cosmic entities arrive, Mephisto makes it quite clear when talking to Eros that Thanos would have to unleash his full power against the cosmic entities. Obviously, if you've actually read the Infinity Gauntlet you'd see quite a power gap between Thanos fight with the heroes and Thanos fight with the cosmic entities which nearly destroyed the entire universe and happened immediately afterward.

Even if Superman did manage to get Thanos into the sun. So what!?!? Thanos wouldn't even feel it anyway. Thanos would simply teleport out of it again completely unharmed. That's if Superman could even get through his personal shielding in the first place, which I honestly doubt severely he could do.

And I love how you keep spamming a movie scene of a fight in which Superman literally got knocked out at the very beginning of and spent the next five minutes floating around in space like a completely useless chump while Kara did most of the fighting. And she got knocked out first. In fact Darksied immediately catches Superman by the neck in the middle of that completely useless speed-blitz and proceeded to Omega beam Superman's helpless behind. Even funnier is how it took Kara to both distract and then boomtube Darksied over to Saturn in order to save Superman from death.Superman totally got his behind handed to him in that fight and only pulled through because of Supergirls assistance. Thanos would dominate Superman in the exact same way and probably easier because of superior versatility to Darksied.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majinblackheart:

Yes. Your correct. Because he was bending space around himself during his fight with Thanos.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@jagernutt: So you're not going to be honest. Or at best you're going to keep talking past what I'm saying.

First, that movie is derived from the comic I mentioned earlier, where Superman rushed himself and Darksied to the sun and a sun dip, which increased his power to the point that he blitzed Darkseid, pummeled him to near unconsciousness, broke his freakin' arm https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/109250/2182952-7.jpg then super speed rushed his battered body onto the Source Wall https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8d/Source_Wall.jpg/300px-Source_Wall The movie changed what happened in the comic, so your verbiage about the movie is moot. The scans I just presented to you for the umpteenth time (which you are-very tellingly-willfully ignoring) shows what happened in canon, in comics. What happened in the movie doesn't count (I used the clip from the movie to represent Thanos being pummeled at super speed)...

So Darkseid didn't "choke" Superman like that in that situation in canon in the comics. And neither would Thanos.

I own that Infinity Gauntlet mini series. You keep talking around the fact that even with the Infinity Gauntlet boost, those heroes clearly, on panel, physically affect Thanos, sending him flying through the air, and knocking him on the ground. If they can do that to Thanos when he is amped---

in what universe can the faster, at least as strong as those heroes Superman not be able to do worse when Thanos is not amped?

????

The point is not "Superman getting Thanos to the sun" and the sun "hurting" Thanos. The sun didn't "hurt" Darkseid, either. The point is that the sun amped Kal to the point that he was able to increase his power to the point that he was able to over power Darkseid, at speeds he couldn't react to. And the same can happen to Thanos. (A) There is no proof that he could stay functional enough to try to teleport while he is getting a super speed beating from a sun amped Kryptonian, and (B) remember, Superman is

---with his super senses and his speed, even if Thanos managed to do that, teleport, there is an excellent chance Supes would be right back on his case to continue the treatment.

So, once again, stop side stepping the questions and be honest:

please explain what a NON AMPED, NO PREP, NO ARTIFACTS having Thanos is going to do to-for sure-keep from being ragdolled like he was by The Runner.

No Caption Provided

at will, indefinitely to Thanos, who is far too slow to prevent this from happening.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Motifian: are you sure you read the comic and you understood what you read?

when reality was ending, silver surfer was seen surfing through it outside galactus (galan by that time) space craft.

the only reason silver surfer shifted out of reality was because he doesn't want eternity to see him(paradoxes) ,and that's after tanking the bigbang mind you. are you sure you read it?

The thing never defeated him, silver surfer stomped/manhandled him with casual punches and silver surfer wasn't even trying to fight, he was trying to help him break free from shalla bal's mind control.

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: thanos has aoes and survived a 2 light year wide black hole, I don't think supermans punches should deal that much damage to Thanos, unless you're saying superman has superior damage output with his punches than a 2 light year wide black hole, if you're even going to hint at that I'd like to point out all the people who've survived his punches who aren't even solar system level and that wonder woman has consistently taken a morals off and bloodlusted supermans punches and proceeded to even beat him once after he had smacked her from the sun to earth (obvious amp from being close to the sun) and her durability isn't superior to a 2 light year wide black hole but as I say this I remember that you'll just say wonder woman has survived an attack that destroyed ten star systems when being tested even though we all know her durability probably caps off at planetary and even that is being generous to her so nevermind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows:

The movie Superman,Batman Apocalypse is derived from the Supergirl from Krypton. That is one of my favorite books of all time. I read the book before I watched the movie. And I don't give a crap what happened in movie. Your the one who keeps spamming a scan where Superman got dumped all over by Darksied, not me. Don't assume that I just automatically understand why you keep doing something that doesn't help your case at all.

I was pretty clear on how Thanos would win. The same way Darksied was dominating him. That's how. The speed blitz was totally worthless. Thanos would simply grab him by the neck, just like Darksied did. I am talking about the movie. In case it wasn't already obvious enough.

Of course they can move Thanos by punching him. He doesn't weigh that much. I don't see how it matters. Your using total jibberish talking points. And if you can't tell the power difference between Thanos fight with the earth heroes as opposed to Thanos fight with the cosmic entities (which happened immediately afterwards) then your either lying or you haven't read it. Mephisto explains it explicitly clear to Eros that Thanos was holding back against the earth heroes where he wouldn't be against the cosmic entities.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#183  Edited By brucerogers

Welp, this thread seems to be filled with the usual garbage from the expected people. Supes isn't clearing. Bloodlusted or not. Surfer stomps him. Non quantifiable feats mean nothing.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@jagernutt: Are you trolling?

I used the movie to visually represent what it would look like with Superman pummeling Thanos at speeds he couldn't react to. That's it. Other than that, it has no place in this discussion.

No one is talking about Thanos' weight. Those heroes didn't "lift" him; they punched him off his feet. That has nothing to do with his weight. You make statements like this, and talk about me "speaking jibberish"?

?????

How much someone weighs doesn't have anything to do with their durability. Thor, Hulk, Drax, Thanos, and Superman have all taken trauma that outweighed them by hundreds, if not thousands of tons.

What are you talking about?

Now you're accusing me of "lying" (after what you just did)? What do I have to "lie" to a stranger about comics for (are you serious?)

(A) What Thanos did or did not do with those entities is irrelevant, as he did not fight them physically, he used his other powers. Physically, those heroes proved powerful enough to hit him hard enough to affect him, knock him off his feat, even send him flying through the air. That's a fact---

and makes my point. If he can be knocked off his feet with an Infinity Gauntlet Boost (again, that has nothing to do with how much Thanos "weighs'-???-their blows were powerful enough to knock him off his feet)---then a non amped, no prep, no artifacts Thanos-who is of course far weaker than his Infinity Gauntlet persona-will be affected even worse by a planet smashing, added with super speed punching Superman.

So, once again-

please explain what a NON AMPED, NO PREP, NO ARTIFACTS having Thanos is going to do to-for sure-keep from being ragdolled like he was by The Runner.

No Caption Provided

at will, indefinitely to Thanos, who is far too slow to prevent this from happening.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welp, a usual nonsense troll from the nosebleed seats from the same type of people commenced.

Superman clears.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows:

I used the movie also. Because if the fight were to occur -"(please listen carefully to what comes next)"-. Superman would attempt to blitz Thanos just like he did Darksied. And just like how the blitz failed miserably against Darksied. Superman would most certainly fail miserably against Thanos in the same exact way. It would be almost identical to what happened in the movie. Thanos would simply grab Superman by the neck (just like Darksied did) and have his way with him. Do honestly not understand that?

They punched him off his feat because he doesn't weigh anything. Do you honestly not get that? That is classic Drax who could rip an entire star apart with his bare hands (something Superman has not done). Do you honestly not think he could not punch a 500 pound dude off his feet!?!? Seriously!?!? Draxs blow's would take Superman off his feet also.

You say he is physically weaker without the Infinity Gems. Prove he was even using the Gems to increase his physical strength in the first place. There is zero evidence to even indicate that he was even using the Gems to increase his physical stats at all (and he wasn't even injured by them anyway). In fact Thanos specifically made it a point to make the fight look like a challenge for him in order to impress Mistress Death. Anyone who has actually read it should know that.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@jagernutt: Thanos didn't stop people waaaaaay slower than Supes from striking him repeatedly---but he'll miraculously stop the attosecond and above combat speed Superman from ragdolling him.

Right.

Face palm.

The movie is not canon, so you cannot use that for any reason, in any way, to claim Thanos could do that. Realistically he can't. He is far too slow.

People not as strong as those beings have punched, kicked, etc Thanos who "doesn't weigh anything" (rolls eyes) and they were not able to lift him off his feet (in some cases, they barely turned his head).

Know why?

Because they don't have the power to. That's the point. Weight has nothing to do with it. If one doesn't have the proper strength and striking power, they ain't moving Thanos.

"Do you honestly not get that"?

"Seriously"?

So, once again-stop side stepping the question:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows:

I can reference the movie because your referencing the movie. Speed blitz, speed blitz, speed blitz. Over and over again. Superman will do this to Thanos. What stops Superman from doing this to Thanos. It'll end the same way too. Superman will get stopped the same way Darksied stopped him.

Ugh. This getting ridiculous. Why would Thanos wanna stop them from hitting him if he's trying to make it look like a good fight? Why not just take them all out while he had them frozen in time just like he did prior to the fight even happened? He could've voided their existence with a mere thought if he felt like it. He obviously didn't want to.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

LMAO.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

In all seriousness, this argument won't end, so why are y'all still arguing it? Just agree to disagree.

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt: thanos has aoes so superman obviously can't keep punching away at him, how does hulk who has planetary strength and star buster drax combining their efforts but still dealing 0 harm to Thanos besides knocking him away mean that superman will be able to hurt thanos? Someone who took blasts from Odin after Odin had one shot surfer and further amped his blasts with gugnir, someone who took a two light year black hole and stayed conscious, someone who takes planet busting attacks from surfer and beta ray bill and doesn't get hurt, how does anyone think that something as small as planet shattering punches can hurt the titan when he beat a star buster in his very first appearance and has only gotten stronger since then? The notion that planet busting punches can hurt the titan when he's consistently punked planetary opponents time and time again is insane, and speed isn't helping supes when Thanos can literally cover himself with energy like he did against the avengers when he basically 1 shot Thor

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt: It is indeed getting ridiculous how you are futilely trying not to concede something.

You are side stepping again.

The point is he didn't freeze them, and we saw that even with his Infinity Gauntlet boost, he was able to be knocked off his feet by people who Superman is at least as strong as, and waaaay faster than.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt: Good. Then if you're correct, you'll have no problem answering the following question:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majinblackheart:

What say you? Am I correct that Thanos froze all of the heroes before deciding how he wanted to fight them in Infinity Gauntlet.

@theonewhoknows:

Thanos "MOST CERTAINLY" did freeze"all" of the heroes while deciding how to he wanted to deal with them in Infinity Gauntlet.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseidthanos:

Tell all of that to the other one. Superman is not even a planet buster anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows:

The Runner was bending space around him using the Space Gem. Not superspeed. Superman doesn't have a space Gem. The Runner would have done the very same thing to Superman.

There you go again referencing a movie scan. A scan where Superman got stomped in the middle of performing a failed speed blitz. More proof that speed blitz is completely useless.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt: (A) Thanos wouldn't have the gem to freeze Supes (or them, for that matter) in this proposed battle, so your mentioning that is beyond moot

(B) when Thanos unfroze them, we got to see that even with his Infinity Gauntlet boost, he was able to be knocked off his feet by people who Superman is at least as strong as, and waaaay faster than.

No Caption Provided

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#199  Edited By Vertigo-

Why are people arguing about Superman vs Thanos, when Thanos is not involved in this battle?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows:

There was no Infinity Gauntlet boost to his physical stats. That's the whole point.

I answered it multiple times. Based on most evidence Thanos has superior stats in most areas and as such will ragdoll Superman as Superman doesn't have a Space Gem to assist him.