Superman vs Goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cap. Briny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cap. Briny

This has probably been done billions of times but that dosnt matter, I want to know who would win.

Both are at full power.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GL Bertron

Been done, take the time to look back and find it if you wantpeople's ideas and want to revive it.

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Darth Balls

Goku now stop with the damn DbZ threads i dont no how many times it has to be said No more dbz threads!No more dbz threads!No more dbz threads!No more dbz threads!No more dbz threads!No more dbz threads!No more dbz threads!No more dbz threads!No more dbz threads!No more dbz threads!No more dbz threads!No more dbz threads!No more dbz threads!No more dbz threads!No more dbz threads!

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Heart of Infinity

yeah its been done before. Even if we speculate their physical strenght is about par Goku has too much speed, teleportation, and energy blast that can decimate solar systems and possibly a galaxy considering later hes stronger then Broly

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mink

sorry superman fans, even strength wise, supes has no chance.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apparition

Mink says:

"sorry superman fans, even strength wise, supes has no chance."

based on?

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Heart of Infinity

strength maybe but it doesnt the speed agility alone win it for goku. And not to mention goku could probably throw 15 S strength punches before Supes could throw one.

If they both could go the same speed I dont know who would have the highest physical strength

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Barry Flash

Superman has no chance compared to the DBZ universe, all of DC or Marvel don't either.

There all overpowered compared to Comic heroes.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apparition

Heart of Infinity says:

"strength maybe but it doesnt the speed agility alone win it for goku. And not to mention goku could probably throw 15 S strength punches before Supes could throw one. If they both could go the same speed I dont know who would have the highest physical strength"

what makes you think goku's faster than superman? i've never seen them say how fast goku moves so why are people assuming its faster than superman?

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparition says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"strength maybe but it doesnt the speed agility alone win it for goku. And not to mention goku could probably throw 15 S strength punches before Supes could throw one. If they both could go the same speed I dont know who would have the highest physical strength"
what makes you think goku's faster than superman? i've never seen them say how fast goku moves so why are people assuming its faster than superman?"

because it is quoted that radditz moved fast as the speed of light and goku becomes a sh!tload faster then him

superman is a little shy of light speed (well so is all dcu since no one in DCU is written to exceed light)

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Barry Flash

Yeah, he's right ^

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

to top it off we all know that the Flash can punch superman around for a while just because he moves his arms so fast. The only reason he cant beat supes is because he lacks the endurance to take him out. Goku doesnt seem to suffer this problem and he punches at faster then flash speeds with super strength

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition

Heart of Infinity says:

"Apparition says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
what makes you think goku's faster than superman? i've never seen them say how fast goku moves so why are people assuming its faster than superman?"
because it is quoted that radditz moved fast as the speed of light and goku becomes a sh!tload faster then him superman is a little shy of light speed (well so is all dcu since no one in DCU is written to exceed light)"

who quoted that? i heard that was just something piccolo said because radditz dodged an energy blast. even regular people in comics dodge energy blasts. batman, nightwing, captain america, punisher... so just because piccolo said it doesnt mean he really is that fast. or was it quoted somewhere else too?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Static Shock

Barry Flash says:

"Superman has no chance compared to the DBZ universe, all of DC or Marvel don't either.There all overpowered compared to Comic heroes."

DBZ has no chance against DC or Marvel. You forgot about that ever-so-powerful gods in those universes. And Scarlet Witch could wipe DBZ out of existence while drinking a cup of coffee. Lets not forget Mad Jim Jaspers, whose reality warping powers are much more powerful than Scarlet's.

Anyway, as for Superman and Goku, all I can say is Goku can lift a mountain with out going Super Saiyan. Not only that, Goku goes all out. All the time. So, think about how powerful he is at Super Saiyan 4. Also, Supes (Post-Crisis) never uses his full capacity, and constantly holds back for fear of hurting anyone. Something that he has be doing since he discovered his powers. No one really knows the exact fraction of how much power he uses on a regular basis. So, I don't know about y'all, but I've never seen Superman's full capacity. As far as I'm concerned, his full capacity may or may not be equal to Goku's... That's all I'm saying.
Post Edited:2007-11-24 19:01:35

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock says:

"Barry Flash says:
"Superman has no chance compared to the DBZ universe, all of DC or Marvel don't either. There all overpowered compared to Comic heroes."
DBZ has no chance against DC or Marvel. You forgot about that ever-so-powerful gods in those universes. And Scarlet Witch could wipe DBZ out of existence while drinking a cup of coffee. Lets not forget Mad Jim Jaspers, whose reality warping powers are much more powerful than Scarlet's. Anyway, as for Superman and Goku, all I can say is Goku can lift a mountain with out going Super Saiyan. So, think about how powerful he is at Super Saiyan 4. Also, Supes (Post-Crisis) never uses his full capacity, and constantly holds back for fear of hurting anyone. Something that he has be doing since he discovered his powers. No one really knows the exact fraction of how much power he uses on a regular basis. So, I don't know about y'all, but I've never seen Superman's full capacity. As far as I'm concerned, his full capacity may or may not be equal to Goku's... That's all I'm saying."

I think he was talking about the heroes. Most heroes overall are weaker then DBZ guys. I dont cosider the Gods and cosmic entities heros like Living Tribunal, Death, Eternity etc

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Static Shock

Heart of Infinity says:

"Static Shock says:
"Barry Flash says:
"Superman has no chance compared to the DBZ universe, all of DC or Marvel don't either. There all overpowered compared to Comic heroes."
DBZ has no chance against DC or Marvel. You forgot about that ever-so-powerful gods in those universes. And Scarlet Witch could wipe DBZ out of existence while drinking a cup of coffee. Lets not forget Mad Jim Jaspers, whose reality warping powers are much more powerful than Scarlet's. Anyway, as for Superman and Goku, all I can say is Goku can lift a mountain with out going Super Saiyan. So, think about how powerful he is at Super Saiyan 4. Also, Supes (Post-Crisis) never uses his full capacity, and constantly holds back for fear of hurting anyone. Something that he has be doing since he discovered his powers. No one really knows the exact fraction of how much power he uses on a regular basis. So, I don't know about y'all, but I've never seen Superman's full capacity. As far as I'm concerned, his full capacity may or may not be equal to Goku's... That's all I'm saying."

I think he was talking about the heroes. Most heroes overall are weaker then DBZ guys. I dont cosider the Gods and cosmic entities heros like Living Tribunal, Death, Eternity etc

"

I count everybody in all universes. But, yeah, you're right.

Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparition says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"Apparition says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
because it is quoted that radditz moved fast as the speed of light and goku becomes a sh!tload faster then him superman is a little shy of light speed (well so is all dcu since no one in DCU is written to exceed light)"
who quoted that? i heard that was just something piccolo said because radditz dodged an energy blast. even regular people in comics dodge energy blasts. batman, nightwing, captain america, punisher... so just because piccolo said it doesnt mean he really is that fast. or was it quoted somewhere else too?"

Beacause piccolo is stupid and doesnt have mystic and energy based perception?

If one guy in DBZ knows what hes talking about I would put my money on him. I doubt it was a figure of speech like calling a guy stronger than a bull. Broly as a baby escaped his exploding homeworld on his own power. I am going to assume he is faster then light if he was able to make it to another planet and not drift years through space.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Apparition

Heart of Infinity says:

"Beacause piccolo is stupid and doesnt have mystic and energy based perception? If one guy in DBZ knows what hes talking about I would put my money on him. I doubt it was a figure of speech like calling a guy stronger than a bull. Broly as a baby escaped his exploding homeworld on his own power. I am going to assume he is faster then light if he was able to make it to another planet and not drift years through space."

i would say because people always say things that arent really true. even piccolo. is he always right about everything? is he the narrator? superman says batman's the most dangerous man on the planet, then he says the most powerful man is martian manhunter, then batman says superman's the most powerful, then someone says captain marvel is more powerful than superman... its just someone saying something. i wouldn't take it for anything more than that. that's like someone watching a car speeding by and saying he must have been doing 100 mph. but he doesnt know that for sure. there's no real proof that goku can even move faster than light.

by the way i think its exactly like calling a guy stronger than a bull.

broly. you dont know what happened to him. did he go into a wormhole or enter hyperspace? maybe he teleported or used instant transmission. i would think that if it never said he moved faster than light that you cant just decide that he did.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Goku owns Superman. Gokumoves at faster than light speeds. He'd throw about 20 punches (super hard punches) whils Supes only throws one. Another scenario, Goku punches supes 10 times then moves back when Supes throws a punch then goes back and punches him ten times again, then he Kamehameha's Supes and Supes is dead."

Nice scenario. I think it would take more than that, though. Like, a Spirit Bomb at Super Saiyan maybe... Who knows...

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Goku owns Superman. Gokumoves at faster than light speeds. He'd throw about 20 punches (super hard punches) whils Supes only throws one. Another scenario, Goku punches supes 10 times then moves back when Supes throws a punch then goes back and punches him ten times again, then he Kamehameha's Supes and Supes is dead."
Nice scenario. I think it would take more than that, though. Like, a Spirit Bomb at Super Saiyan maybe... Who knows..."

Well yeah, if He goes Super Saiyan 4 and then does it. I'd hate to be Supes when Goku goes SSJ4.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition

whatever. you cant argue with dbz fanboys. i'm just waiting to see some proof that goku is even close to as fast as superman is and that he could take one of superman's punches.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparition says:

"whatever. you cant argue with dbz fanboys. i'm just waiting to see some proof that goku is even close to as fast as superman is and that he could take one of superman's punches."

Goku can move faster than light at SSJ4 levels.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Apparition

does it say that somewhere lbv?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"whatever. you cant argue with dbz fanboys. i'm just waiting to see some proof that goku is even close to as fast as superman is and that he could take one of superman's punches."
Goku can move faster than light at SSJ4 levels. "

He moved faster than that even at SSJ3"

Name of the episode where he did that, please...

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku goes SSJ4 and 10X Kamehameha's Supes.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mink

Static Shock says:

"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
Name of the episode where he did that, please..."

any episode after the saiyan saga. nowadays he can probably triple light. he doesnt even need to travel anymore he has instant transmition. goku can punch a planet in half, teleport to the opposite end of the universe, and shoot an energy blast that can turn a solar system to dust. theres nothing "fanboy" about it, you have to watch the show to understand how unbelievably over powered these idiots are. i hate the guys, but still. I have to admit, you could pin everyone every comic book against the cast of DBZ, and DBZ would win. Theres no favoritism about it. You have to watch the show to understand it. Personally, i cant stand it, but my best freind watches it, and sometimes theres nothing else to do. This is a mismatch.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mink

Apparition says:

"Heart of Infinity says:

supes is just under the speed of light right? well then heres proof. Scroll down till you see "notes" and read the second note. it states that goku learned "instant transmission" which allowed him to move at the speed of light.

http://www.tv.com/dragonball-z/gokus-special-technique/episode/30545/summary.html

Anyone who has kept up with DBZ will vouch that that was SAGA'S ago, and goku is probably alot faster now, considering he's millions times stronger now, in every aspect. And when a DBZ character goes up in "power level", they increase in strength AND speed. I wouldnt be surprised if goku could move alot faster now, since hes millions of levels stronger.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mink says:

"Static Shock says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
Name of the episode where he did that, please..."
any episode after the saiyan saga. nowadays he can probably triple light. he doesnt even need to travel anymore he has instant transmition. goku can punch a planet in half, teleport to the opposite end of the universe, and shoot an energy blast that can turn a solar system to dust. theres nothing "fanboy" about it, you have to watch the show to understand how unbelievably over powered these idiots are. i hate the guys, but still. I have to admit, you could pin everyone every comic book against the cast of DBZ, and DBZ would win. Theres no favoritism about it. You have to watch the show to understand it. Personally, i cant stand it, but my best freind watches it, and sometimes theres nothing else to do. This is a mismatch. #DBZ battle threads are pointless. superman vs goku is like superman vs napolean dynamite. supes couldnt beat krillin, never mind goku#"

Well said. With amazing points like this it's amazing how people can stll argue.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Apparition

Mink says:

"Apparition says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
supes is just under the speed of light right? well then heres proof. Scroll down till you see "notes" and read the second note. it states that goku learned "instant transmission" which allowed him to move at the speed of light. http://www.tv.com/dragonball-z/gokus-special-technique/episode/30545/summary.html Anyone who has kept up with DBZ will vouch that that was SAGA'S ago, and goku is probably alot faster now, considering he's millions times stronger now, in every aspect. And when a DBZ character goes up in "power level", they increase in strength AND speed. I wouldnt be surprised if goku could move alot faster now, since hes millions of levels stronger."

they didnt fight in instant transmission did they? that's like saying nightcrawler is faster than superman because he can teleport.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mink

Post Deleted.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#32  Edited By The_Martian

Apparition says:

"Mink says:
"Apparition says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
supes is just under the speed of light right? well then heres proof. Scroll down till you see "notes" and read the second note. it states that goku learned "instant transmission" which allowed him to move at the speed of light. http://www.tv.com/dragonball-z/gokus-special-technique/episode/30545/summary.html Anyone who has kept up with DBZ will vouch that that was SAGA'S ago, and goku is probably alot faster now, considering he's millions times stronger now, in every aspect. And when a DBZ character goes up in "power level", they increase in strength AND speed. I wouldnt be surprised if goku could move alot faster now, since hes millions of levels stronger."
they didnt fight in instant transmission did they? that's like saying nightcrawler is faster than superman because he can teleport."
He did in the movies and Instant Transmission isn't teleporting. He is acutally just moving quickly.
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparition says:

"Mink says:
"Apparition says:
"Heart of Infinity says:
they didnt fight in instant transmission did they? that's like saying nightcrawler is faster than superman because he can teleport."
APP, I'M NOT TRYNA BE MEAN OR ANYTHING, BUT JUST ADMIT GOKU OWNS PLEASE.
Avatar image for patrick_mulligan
Patrick Mulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Patrick Mulligan

Just want to say that my teacher says goku should win. Idk why but I'm gonna ask him.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#35  Edited By The_Martian

Patrick Mulligan says:

"Just want to say that my teacher says goku should win. Idk why but I'm gonna ask him. "
He should be I don't feel like debating it. You can't debate dbz and comics.
Avatar image for patrick_mulligan
Patrick Mulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Patrick Mulligan

Nobody says:

"Patrick Mulligan says:
"Just want to say that my teacher says goku should win. Idk why but I'm gonna ask him. "
He should be I don't feel like debating it. You can't debate dbz and comics. "

I don't want to debate about this either because we did and I was just saying what my teacher said. (Who is a huge comic book fan)

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Apparition

"APP, I'M NOT TRYNA BE MEAN OR ANYTHING, BUT JUST ADMIT GOKU OWNS PLEASE. "

why would i admit that? they're in completely different worlds. goku has some powerful attacks but i dont think his speed or strength are anywhere close to superman's and i really dont think he could come close to taking a punch from superman. any energy attack goku uses superman could easily dodge, so i just dont know why so many dbz fans assume that goku owns superman. i watched every episode of dragon ball and dbz, but i just dont see goku owning superman at all.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Apparition

Nobody says:

"He did in the movies and Instant Transmission isn't teleporting. He is acutally just moving quickly. "

i still have no idea how fast that is...

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Captain Hazard

Apparition says:

"Nobody says:
"He did in the movies and Instant Transmission isn't teleporting. He is acutally just moving quickly. "
i still have no idea how fast that is..."
Well figuring he is moving so fast that he moved across the universe in an instant.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Apparition

all on pure movement? i've never seen him fight that fast. if he did the whole fight would be over before the first second. did he fight like that in the movies? or did they show others standing around waiting for the fight to end?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By WARLOCK2792

I'm gonna side with Apparition.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Apparition

and i of course side with your siding with me ;)

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mink

Apparition says:

"APP, I'M NOT TRYNA BE MEAN OR ANYTHING, BUT JUST ADMIT GOKU OWNS PLEASE. "
why would i admit that? they're in completely different worlds. goku has some powerful attacks but i dont think his speed or strength are anywhere close to superman's and i really dont think he could come close to taking a punch from superman. any energy attack goku uses superman could easily dodge, so i just dont know why so many dbz fans assume that goku owns superman. i watched every episode of dragon ball and dbz, but i just dont see goku owning superman at all."

no you havent. if you did you wouldnt even think about goku touching superman. like i said, i hate DBZ, but goku can move at the speed of light or faster, which means he's faster then superman. He is a master of dozens of martial arts which means he's more agile then superman. He can literally flick a moon and send it whizzing across the galaxy. you obvioulsy havent seen a thing this guy can do. this i like me saying "oh, Jackie Chan would own superman, he'd dodge everything superman threw at him". I dont even know how this is a debate. If you have SEEN any episode of DBZ since like 1998, you wouldnt even be talking. and yes, instant transmission is NOT teleportation, its moving at the speed of light. and YES, they have fought at the speed of light. You cant even see them all you can see id blurs whizzing around. This is not a challenge for Goku at all, its even stupid to debate this. Its not a matter of opinion, you have to watch the show to understand it. Goku is LITERALLY waaaaaayyyyyyy to strong for superman. He's stronger, faster, more agile, AND he has his ki abilities.

And btw, what about Dragon Ball GT? Forget DBZ Goku whuppin Supes, DBGT Goku would RAPE supes.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sonicmora

I haven't posted on these yet, but I say Goku.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sonicmora says:

"I haven't posted on these yet, but I say Goku."

Smart Man.

Cap. Briny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cap. Briny

I should have known this thread was a bad idea.

I thought Superman at first but some of this evidence given may suggest otherwise.

Whatever Superman is still COOLER than Goku.

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mink

"Cap. Briny says:
"I should have known this thread was a bad idea. I thought Superman at first but some of this evidence given may suggest otherwise. Whatever Superman is still COOLER than Goku."
Goku's way cooler than you'll ever be."

DUDE... That was lamer then goku...

Mink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Mink

Cap. Briny says:

"I should have known this thread was a bad idea. I thought Superman at first but some of this evidence given may suggest otherwise. Whatever Superman is still COOLER than Goku."

OMG do i agree with you. Goku is LAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEE

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap. Briny says:

Goku's way cooler than you'll ever be.

Cap. Briny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cap. Briny

"Cap. Briny says:
Goku's way cooler than you'll ever be."

I don't care how cool you think I am.

You're just some Goku fanboy protecting how cool he THINKS his idol is, there is no reason for me to pay attention to you puny personal attacks.