Fiamma

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Kingant27

Fiamma of the Right wins, and I guarantee the people saying Superman are not sure of who he is, and say Superman, just becuase they think he must be on his level to be put up against him; so they say Superman wins...

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know who that Fiamma guy is, but no matter what powers she has or how strong she is, Superman wins because this is Comic vine.

On Comic vine Superman is not "Superman the man of steel". On Comic vine Superman is "Superman the invincible" because he is unbeatable on here.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

I said so because of durability and speed. What are Fiamma's feats?

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Mortal

@homicidalmaniac: Feats for Flamma?

As far as I know, Superman is FTL, physically stronger and more durable. That may be enough to give him the win.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma one shots tbh.

The Touch that Destroys Everything, GG.

Not to mention his other assortment of hax powers.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ariesxmasters

@kingant27: Haha it's true man. I'm so tired of it,man. People just voting for Superman because they don't know the other character. Like Superman is easily one of my favorite characters but I know he is not unbeatable, but on Comic vine he curb stomps any and everybody.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mortal

@ariesxmasters said:

@kingant27: Haha it's true man. I'm so f*cking tired of it,man. People just voting for Superman because they don't know the other character. Like Superman is easily one of my favorite characters but I know he is not unbeatable, but on Comic vine he curb stomps any and everybody.

Comic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anime characters...

Give me one example of an Anime character that is more powerful than one of the most powerful comic book characters (i.e. Living Tribunal)

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: @mayan_fist: Fiamma's Holy Right allows him to have the enough needed power to beat his enemy.EX.if he fighting Spider-Man the force to beat Spider-Man would be much less what was needed to beat Wonder Woman.Fiamma no longer need to react to his enemies due to the Holy Right,but if you want to know the fastest thing it counter was.Fiamma causally deflect a Academy City satellite light speed laser(it was confirm Academy City's lasers move the speed of light)without knowing what it was or was it at.Superman is FTL in travel speed,but he is slower in the combat speed section.All of Fiamma abilities are magic based so Superman is vulnerable to them.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@kingant27: Haha it's true man. I'm so f*cking tired of it,man. People just voting for Superman because they don't know the other character. Like Superman is easily one of my favorite characters but I know he is not unbeatable, but on Comic vine he curb stomps any and everybody.

Give me one example of an Anime character that is more powerful than one of the most powerful comic book character (i.e. Living Tribunal)

Haha I know don't worry like I said "Superman the Invincible" omega curb stomps anyone. I don't know how powerful Fiamma is, but no matter how strong she is she is no match for "Superman the Invincible". "Superman the Invincible" wins with both hands tied behind his back, and a blindfold he can't see through.

Tip: Superman is not Faster than light. Well actually the DC comics Superman isn't. But on Comic vine "Superman the invincible" he is faster than zeptosecond easily.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: @mayan_fist: Fiamma's Holy Right allows him to have the enough needed power to beat his enemy.EX.if he fighting Spider-Man the force to beat Spider-Man would be much less what was needed to beat Wonder Woman.Fiamma no longer need to react to his enemies due to the Holy Right,but if you want to know the fastest thing it counter was.Fiamma causally deflect a Academy City satellite light speed laser(it was confirm Academy City's lasers move the speed of light)without knowing what it was or was it at.Superman is FTL in travel speed,but he is slower in the combat speed section.All of Fiamma abilities are magic based so Superman is vulnerable to them.

Spite. One of Superman's weaknesses is magic. Well done.

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

Superman doesn't need to duke it out with him (he'd be dead, I agree) but can just BFR him into space by flying into him.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mortal

@mortal said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Give me one example of an Anime character that is more powerful than one of the most powerful comic book character (i.e. Living Tribunal)

Haha I know don't worry like I said "Superman the Invincible" omega curb stomps anyone. I don't know how powerful Fiamma is, but no matter how strong she is she is no match for "Superman the Invincible". "Superman the Invincible" wins with both hands tied behind his back, and a blindfold he can't see through.

Tip: Superman is not Faster than light. Well actually the DC comics Superman isn't. But on Comic vine "Superman the invincible" he is faster than zeptosecond easily.

You're dead wrong...

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mortal
@homicidalmaniac said:

Bump

Why not just accept the fact that your favorite anime character gets stomped by a comic book character instead of bumping it?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Fiamma.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:
@homicidalmaniac said:

Bump

Why not just accept the fact that your favorite anime character gets stomped by a comic book character instead of bumping it?

You're joking here right, because seriously, you're acting like a caricature of an anime hater.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@mortal said:
@homicidalmaniac said:

Bump

Fiamma isn't a anime character, he is a great villain,but he not my number one favorite.You don't know much about Fiamma anyway.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:
@homicidalmaniac said:

Bump

You're joking here right, because seriously, you're acting like a caricature of an anime hater.

I was joking. Why? You can't take a joke?

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:
@homicidalmaniac said:

Bump

Fiamma isn't a anime character, he is a great villain,but he not my number one favorite.You don't know much about Fiamma anyway.

Sorry about what I said above. Anyways, how will Fiamma tag Superman?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@mortal said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@mortal said:
@homicidalmaniac said:

Bump

Sorry about what I said above. Anyways, how will Fiamma tag Superman?

Speed is irrelevant to Fiamma's Holy Right

There was a space of a few dozen meters between them, but that meant nothing to his ridiculous power.

But Kamijou charged in from the side towards Fiamma before he could finish the action.

“I do not need to…”

Fiamma’s response was actually quite simple.

“…turn around.”

He changed the trajectory of his arm.

As if it were fulfilling its natural role, Kamijou’s body was knocked away. It was a primitive strike like swinging a wooden rod, but that was why there could be no doubts about it. Pain ran through Kamijou’s organs and even his backbone. But it was odd. That strike had shattered that giant anchor and destroyed the ship itself in a single strike, so it should have smashed a human body to pieces.

Perhaps its given role had been automatically selected to emit the perfect amount of power to knock away Kamijou Touma.

Fiamma was not like a Saint that pushed through with power and speed.

Using a battle in an RPG as an example...

What if there was a ridiculous command of “defeat” among the usual commands of “fight”, “defend”, “magic”, and “item”.

Most likely, Fiamma would respond in the same way to Kanzaki or Acqua and he would defeat them just the same. It didn’t matter if his speed or strength were inferior. His exceedingly overwhelming “power” ignored any actions taken by his opponent and simply crushed them. It was like pushing a giant wall along to flatten a sand hill made by a child.

He could not win in a direct fight.

But then, he could not fall back either.

If Kamijou did not do anything, Fiamma would finish off Vento. He might not let Lessar and Elizalina live either. He would take Sasha Kreutzev and leave.

Something twinkled in the heavens spread out above the broken ceiling.

It was a white light.

Immediately after Kamijou’s mind interpreted it that way, a giant pure-white pillar of light poured down in a straight line and enveloped Fiamma.

A sound like oil poured on a hot wok reached Kamijou’s ears an instant later.

“Wha—!?”

There was an explosion.

A brilliant light as if from welding made Kamijou cover his eyes with his hands. It was so bright he started to get a headache and then he felt his feet float up off the ground. Immediately afterwards, he was knocked back a few meters.

That was nothing more than an aftereffect.

There was such heat that the air exploded and the shockwave that created was enough to blow away a human body.

But…

“An Academy City optical weapon, hm?”

That refreshingly cool voice came from within the explosive beam of light.

Despite supposedly receiving that mysterious attack, Fiamma’s manner of speech did not change in the slightest.

“If I remember correctly, their officially announced number of satellites is four, but from this, it seems I was right in assuming there was something very off about the distribution map of their space forces. Most likely, smaller satellites and space ships are being deployed from a large central station.”

The pure-white light that had shot down from overhead had looked like it had come straight down on Fiamma’s shoulder.

However, it had not.

In reality, the third arm growing from his shoulder was lifted straight up as if it were a giant parasol. It did not allow the falling light to encroach on his position. Fiamma then casually swung his right arm. That was all.

And yet the air shook greatly.

The white light was blown away by his third arm like eraser scraps being flicked away with a finger. That was all. With that, that tremendous light that had been wielded with such fury vanished. Kamijou’s vision was average, so he could not see what was occurring outside the atmosphere, but he knew. Fiamma, the man who stood before his eyes, had shot down the satellite with that simple motion.

“It’s nothing to be surprised about.” Fiamma of the Right swayed his third arm back and forth. “In fact, I’m rather embarrassed that I had to show off my right arm in such an incomplete state.”

“You…”

“Did you forget what I announced back in the Elizalina Alliance? My right arm responds to the need, matches to the level of trials and tribulations, and uses the most suitable output. Whether it is an optical weapon or whatever else, nothing can stand up to me.”

(This isn’t normal.)

It was beyond playing rock-paper-scissors against someone who got to choose after you had shown your hand. Simply put, Fiamma was almighty. Whether you used rock, paper, or scissors, Fiamma would just use “win”. It did not matter what shape his fingers made. At the point that he made the challenge, he had already won.

That was why Fiamma did not need the things that were usually necessary.

Speed.

Toughness.

Intelligence.

Physical strength.

Space between him and his opponent.

Numbers.

A weapon.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@mortal said:
@homicidalmaniac said:

Bump

I was joking. Why? You can't take a joke?

Nah, I was just seeing if I should be laughing at you or with you.

Fabuzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Fabuzer

Superman can't win. Okay, don't jump on me! But seriously, stop saying who can win without any reason.

Fiamma of the Right has a connection to Archangel Michael and possesses an innate power called Holy Right, which awakened when he obtained the blessing of Michael and purified himself of the Original Sin. The Holy Right is the manifestation of Christianity's miracles and traditions: Jesus healed the sick with his right hand, the Bible was written with the right hand, Michael cast away Lucifer with the right hand. It can produce all these powers. Holy Right produces for Fiamma enough power to counter whatever he is against and provides what he needs to achieve his desires.

For example, if he fights Superman, the Holy Right either produced an attack powerful enough to reach and kill him, or boosts Fiamma's physical abilities to the point where they can beat Superman's. The Holy Right counters everything that threatens Fiamma: a satellite shot a beam at the speed of light towards him, but even if he wasn't aware, the beam got deflected and the Holy Right automatically destroyed the satellite. Fiamma can use an attack that would destroy Eurasia and can just evaporate all the oceans with a wave of his hand.

It's a completely broken ability. It can be likened to having a 'Defeat' button in RPGs. Instead of 'Attack', 'Defend', 'Magic', Fiamma will just use Holy Right to crush his opponent regardless of resistance and retaliation. Or having the Win sign in a game of rock-paper-scissors. Just from the instant he enters the game, he wins no matter what.

• The strike that ends everything it touches — This attack destroys everything it touches without any destructive force.
  • The strike that reaches everything when swung — This attack delivers itself right next to its target without any speed or sound. When he wishes, Fiamma of the Right can teleport right next to the target while he delivers that attack, as he did with Vento of the Front.
  • Flaming Sword — It is powerful 30–40 km magical sword massive enough to resist being negated by Imagine Breaker for some time. This is likely symbolism for the Sword of Michael, said to be a flaming sword used by Archangel Michael to banish Lucifer from Heaven.
  • Beam of Light — This attack wasn’t negated by Imagine Breaker, but ricocheted off it and split into multiple beams.
  • Sword of Light — This attack was used by Fiamma of the Right to sever Touma’s Imagine Breaker.
  • Teleportation — Fiamma of the Right can teleport anywhere he wishes instantly as long as he has an open horizontal path.
  • Mental Communication — As shown when he talked to Vento of the Front and William Orwell. It’s possible he can only do this with members of God’s Right Seat since he had to use a communication device to speak with Bishop Nikolai Tolstoy.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d34b48e70855
deactivated-5d34b48e70855

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma stomps superman, it's not whether your a comicbookcharacter or an anime character, what does matter is what your capable of and Fiamma overall power is enough to stop the man of steel whether you like it or not. Super weakness is magic so Fiamma will used that to his advantage and defeat him with his right hand. Enough said.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the guy still lost to Touma...

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman tangles with mutlversal level beings and tanks their attacks outright, He's as much as reality warper as Flamma and as a higher showing of beating and countering the hax of cosmic gods with the raw power he posses, and add the fact he's much faster he should take this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma this is spite

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma stomps. Auto attack and defend is too broken.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Fiamma’s feats?

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fiamma's magic and hax are insane, a bad match-up for Superman who doesn't have resistance to magic.