• 100 results
Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Superman vs Endgame Thanos, Hela, Captain Marvel, Prime Thor (98 votes)

Superman still wins 30%
Mahvel baby 70%
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Post Jl supes

TO DA DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• 
Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Stomps

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If bloodlusted, Superman still wins. Good fight though.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite against superman

Fight should be hela and thanos vs the 3

Not 4v1

dark_globe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prime thor solos .

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins, way to many heavy hitters

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL you’re deluded if you think Superman stands even a little bit of a chance, bloodlusted or not.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Multiple solo.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically Superman vs Captain Marvel? Because statues can’t back you up.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite! Team slaughter him.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheVVitchKing

Team easily

Avatar image for waltzeffective1
WaltzEffective1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: We havent even see captain marvel go fast in actual combat except for one time when see ran through a ship... even then thor could most likely match that speed

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 takenstew22  Moderator

I don't even know if I should be in these JL Superman threads if I haven't watched Justice League yet.

Does Superman have some other feats besides those 2 scenes where he fought the JL and Steppenwolf? Superman has some pretty damn good speed feats for a movie superhero character but I don't know if he can take on all these guys at once without slowing down.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 takenstew22  Moderator

@kidolio: Idk I just think they have a chance at catching him by surprise.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't even know if I should be in these JL Superman threads if I haven't watched Justice League yet.

Does Superman have some other feats besides those 2 scenes where he fought the JL and Steppenwolf? Superman has some pretty damn good speed feats for a movie superhero character but I don't know if he can take on all these guys at once without slowing down.

No, he doesn't.

But considering he doesn't fight like an idiot like Thor does, he'd use every advantage he has. Remember in MoS when Clark had to fight Faora and Nam? They had the advantage of experience, skill and speed. Clark countered with his ability of flight and superior striking power. Then in BvS, again he uses his advantage of flight to take DD out to space. And finally in JL where he uses his superior strength and speed against the team, though he wasn't that serious.

Clark has shown in every appearance he isn't dumb enough to let these people gang up on him. Marvel and Thor are his only issues considering he'd quickly make it an air to air fight. Even then, Carol is the only one that contend in the air as she can blast beams and use H2H. Thor on the other hand loses maneuverability as he only flies by holding onto a weapon that does. If he doesn't hit Clark with a blitz, he can't do much else. All that said, if Clark takes out Carol, it's an easy fight due to speed and flight.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

Dceu superman isn't beating the 4 of them at once. He ain't that fast.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

No, he doesn't.

But considering he doesn't fight like an idiot like Thor does, he'd use every advantage he has. Remember in MoS when Clark had to fight Faora and Nam? They had the advantage of experience, skill and speed. Clark countered with his ability of flight and superior striking power. Then in BvS, again he uses his advantage of flight to take DD out to space. And finally in JL where he uses his superior strength and speed against the team, though he wasn't that serious.

Clark has shown in every appearance he isn't dumb enough to let these people gang up on him. Marvel and Thor are his only issues considering he'd quickly make it an air to air fight. Even then, Carol is the only one that contend in the air as she can blast beams and use H2H. Thor on the other hand loses maneuverability as he only flies by holding onto a weapon that does. If he doesn't hit Clark with a blitz, he can't do much else. All that said, if Clark takes out Carol, it's an easy fight due to speed and flight.

Good points. Yeah I watched MoS and BvS and he showed some good fighting skills and intellect. There is also the famous feat of him surviving the nuke (despite not in the best shape afterwards) and spearing DD with kryptonite despite him being heavily weakened.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242:

Thor doesn't need to hold on to his weapon or throw it and hold on he can fly by just being in the presence of his axe.

MOS Supes had almost every advantage over the kryptonians he fought as they were new to having powers.

Those kryptonian had no notable skills feat as Zod their leader was beaten up by a scientist.

Clark doesn't fight intelligently all the time.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MethoKi

@johndeyvido:

Thor doesn't need to hold on to his weapon or throw it and hold on he can fly by just being in the presence of his axe.

I'm not gonna sit here and say he's never flown without holding onto a weapon, but I'm going to say that's a weird claim to make. Prove that he flew while "being in the presence of his axe".... Whatever that means.

MOS Supes had almost every advantage over the kryptonians he fought as they were new to having powers.

You mean being super strong and super fast? Faora dodging a mach 3 bullet at the last possible second, dodging Clark mid-blitz and blitzing soldiers isn't indicative that she was pretty use to having superpowers? What part of their fight made it seem as though they weren't in control of their powers?

Those kryptonian had no notable skills feat as Zod their leader was beaten up by a scientist.

I don't know how you've concluded this, but Zod's showing of skill doesn't equal to any of theirs. Also, just saying "was beaten up by a scientist" is dishonest on your part as Jor-El had shown clearly in that fight that he had been training in H2H combat for some time and was not his first rodeo.

Clark doesn't fight intelligently all the time.

When has he failed to fight intelligently?

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

Dceu superman isn't beating the 4 of them at once. He ain't that fast.

If you are saying that they won't all be statues, I agree. But I don't think they have nearly enough speed to properly attack him. One of the enemies does not possess a ranged weapon (Thanos). Also, if you've seen his movies, Superman's attacks send his opponents flying at great distances. Every one of his punches is going to create much distance in which Superman would attack a different member. In short, he'll be able to land many more hits than his opponents, and will not need to fight them all at once due to the distance he would create.

However, if speed were equalized, Superman would lose imo.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By phillip33

Superman isn’t beating Thor and captain marvel alone, let alone the two more powerful members of the team.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One on one, Supes takes it.

Four on one and with good teamwork, Marvel's guys likely will be too much imo.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Johndeyvido

@batman242:

Are you saying Clark can beat up two versions of himself? because that makes no sense. Clark fought two kryptonians weaker than himself, Simple and them being military isn't a skill feat, Jor-El was a renowned scientist not a fighter and he beat up a kryptonian general.

How was Thor able to stay in the air after throwing his axe at Thanos?

Supes didn't fight intelligently against batman, the JL and DD.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh shit, here we go again.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

Three of them have a weapon that can potentially kill him and they have all have the durability to take his punches. Hela's blade AOE, Thor's lightning cloak and AOEs plus Thanos sword and Cap's energy beam is just too much for the son of krypton. If Clark had the type of speed that FOX quicksilver has, then he would win since he can go from 0-10000mach in an instant while Clark needs time to gain speed this was why kryptonians could catch him when he tried to fly away both in MOS and vs DD.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

"Are you saying Clark can beat up two versions of himself?"

"Clark fought two kryptonians weaker than himself"

How do you not see these two statements are in direct conflict with each other? If they're weaker than he is, then they're not two versions of him, are they?

Simple and them being military isn't a skill feat, Jor-El was a renowned scientist not a fighter and he beat up a kryptonian general.

Yea, it's good that I never brought up anything about them being military and instead talked only about the skills we saw them use...

Jor-El was a renowned scientist not a fighter and he beat up a kryptonian general.

Yet, he clearly showed some form of martial skill to disarm an opponent and hit them in pressure points.

How was Thor able to stay in the air after throwing his axe at Thanos?

Ummmmmmm...... He didn't?

Loading Video...

He dropped to the ground. What are you talking about?

Supes didn't fight intelligently against batman, the JL and DD.

Batman who he was trying to reason with and not fight and only got serious after he got weakened. Fighting the Justice League after being dead for a year and not being in his right frame of mind or thinking capacity and Doomsday who was able to counter his every advantage.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Johndeyvido

@batman242:

You are trying to compare someone who had 20sth odd years experience to pple who started using their power like 2minutes before the fight. They were not as experienced as Clark and we're clearly weaker.

The smart thing to do against batman was just disabled his armor which he didn't and against DD he was just feeding him energy(an energy absorber) and vs JL he just stood there and let them have at him.

Thor was able to glide in the air and land right in front of Thanos after he had thrown his axe.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

and they have all have the durability to take his punches.

I agree. But as I said, he will be landing many more punches on them than the reverse.

Hela's blade AOE, Thor's lightning cloak and AOEs plus Thanos sword and Cap's energy beam

I don't recall Hela using her blade AoE at the start, but even if she did she still doesn't have the reaction speed to attack before getting punched across town.

Thor's lightning cloak pales in comparison to DD's AoE, which Superman no sold.

Thanos's sword is limited to close range, and he doesn't have the speed to hit Superman with it.

Cap's energy beam is the thing that may hit him, but he can surely take a few of them.

Clark needs time to gain speed this was why kryptonians could catch him when he tried to fly away both in MOS and vs DD.

DD was faster than Clark (repeatedly dodged and countered Superman) and in MoS they caught him after he was severely beaten. But even then, they are at least in his tier when it comes to speed so I don't understand what you are trying to prove here.

I'm just going to quote my original conclusion:

"Every one of his punches is going to create much distance in which Superman would attack a different member. In short, he'll be able to land many more hits than his opponents, and will not need to fight them all at once due to the distance he would create. However, if speed were equalized, Superman would lose imo."

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

You are trying to compare someone who had 20sth odd years experience to pple who started using their power like 2minutes before the fight. They were not as experienced as Clark and we're clearly weaker.

Even if you want to argue it from that angle, you'd still be wrong. Clark lived his entire life as a pacifist leading up to that fight and suppressing his powers. He didn't know how strong he was, how fast he was or that he could fly. He puts on the suit and it's the first time he fully accepts his powers. So even with your own logic, Clark has what... a day worth of experience over the other Kryptonians? Yea, much help to him.

They were not as experienced as Clark and we're clearly weaker.

Yet they were still stomping him until he used his advantage of flight. Hmmmmm........

The smart thing to do against batman was just disabled his armor which he didn't

Because he didn't care to fight him and again, by the time he actually tried, he was weakened.

DD he was just feeding him energy(an energy absorber)

Except when we took him out to space and failed doing so only because of the government's intervention. In the fight after, he couldn't barely get a hit out on Doomsday. What should he have done there exactly?

JL he just stood there and let them have at him.

...... Because he wasn't in his right frame of mind and fighting two people who he should've realized were his friends, but didn't.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

I just can't picture your scenario where he would punch them away one after the other. That scenario is very unlikely.

DD's AOE is quite different from Thor's lightning so he isn't ignoring Thor's lightning.

My point about the speed thingy is he isn't going to be a blur to them as they will be able to see him and attack him.

I think OP need to clarify their mindset in this fight cos bloodlusted Clark loses.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

I just can't picture your scenario where he would punch them away one after the other. That scenario is very unlikely.

Based on? All of his punches send people flying, he just tends to chase after them because there's usually only one enemy. Even in JL he did what I suggested he would. He bfr'd Aquaman twice with a punch iirc, same with WW. It's just that she had the speed to come back faster than Aquaman.

DD's AOE is quite different from Thor's lightning so he isn't ignoring Thor's lightning.

In what way exactly? I'm not saying Superman would ignore a lightning blast from Thor, but his lightning cloak would surely be tanked.

My point about the speed thingy is he isn't going to be a blur to them as they will be able to see him and attack him.

Except he would be a blur to them. The only reason Superman isn't a blur to the viewers is because the director's film it that way (but they add mach cones as an indication.) I agreed to them not being complete statues, but they aren't casually reacting to him either.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242:

He didn't care to fight batman but was throwing him through buildings? the time he spent throwing batman around he could have disabled his suit and that's fight over.

He still tried fighting DD and threw DD into a reactor, powering him up the more.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: He didn't care to fight batman but was throwing him through buildings? the time he spent throwing batman around he could have disabled his suit and that's fight over.

"Stay down. If I wanted it, you'd be dead already". He clearly wasn't serious about fighting Batman, but here you are arguing that he'd do things when he obviously didn't care to.

He still tried fighting DD and threw DD into a reactor, powering him up the more.

So you can't even propose something he should've done, huh?

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242:

So he could throw him through buildings but can't be bothered to just disabled his batsuit, that's stupidity.

Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result-Einstein.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

So Clark fights in blur speeds now? OK

Argument conceded.

It's late here, goodnight...

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of them solos, Thanos and Hela with mid difficulty, IW with mid to high difficulty and Carol with very high difficulty.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

So he could throw him through buildings but can't be bothered to just disabled his batsuit, that's stupidity.

I'm sorry, but in what way was the Batsuit hindering Clark prior to him being hit with Kryptonite gas? The suit was virtually ineffective to Clark before that and it's not as though Clark was in any way aware what Kryptonite was or how his body would react to it. Even if Clark had disabled the suit, Bruce could still hit him with gas and stomp his silly momentarily.

StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's still too fast. He wins

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Superman is this?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha someone hates Superman hardcore to make this thread. Hela solos, Thor can solo 50/50. Marvel may win a minority but gives him a fight. Thanos has a chance though lesser then Thor or hela. This is a complete spite Stomp against Superman...

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: Don't really matter which it is, still getting his arse kicked.....But think it's JLA the one who whooped stepoenwolf

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

No, he doesn't.

You're supposed to assume they fight to the best their abilities allow for, doesn't matter too much how they fight in any given movie scene, except to prove their ability. Good points though.

Who do you think Superman is most likely to go after first in this situation?

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid said:

DCEU

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 takenstew22  Moderator

@arranvid said:

Obviously DCEU Superman.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

I'm sorry, but in what way was the Batsuit hindering Clark prior to him being hit with Kryptonite gas? The suit was virtually ineffective to Clark before that and it's not as though Clark was in any way aware what Kryptonite was or how his body would react to it. Even if Clark had disabled the suit, Bruce could still hit him with gas and stomp his silly momentarily.

Without the suit, Batman wouldn't have been able to overpower or punch Superman when he was inflicted by the kryptonite.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: If we're to assume that, Clark still has the superior combat speed and reaction speed. Clark would still only really have to worry about 2 persons at a time given the flight and Thor still loses a lot of his prowess in the air.

I'm thinking Clark is most likely to go for Carol as she's the one who'd probably get to him first.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MethoKi

@batman242 said:

@johndeyvido:

Without the suit, Batman wouldn't have been able to overpower or punch Superman when he was inflicted by the kryptonite.

The point he tried to make was that Clark should've disable the suit before the Kryptonite gas attack. Clark had no real reason to considering Bruce was still absolutely no threat to Clark before the gas.

What Batman could've done without the suit isn't really relevant when Clark had no reason to take him out of it.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: If we're to assume that, Clark still has the superior combat speed and reaction speed. Clark would still only really have to worry about 2 persons at a time given the flight and Thor still loses a lot of his prowess in the air.

I'm thinking Clark is most likely to go for Carol as she's the one who'd probably get to him first.

I agree that he definitely has the speed advantage. Allow me to clarify my question though. In this situation the starting distance would be 10 feet and since Superman is the fastest one here in reaction/combat speed, he will be able to make the first move and choose who to blitz first. I think he could easily cover that 10 feet before any of them make any considerable movement towards him. Do you still think that he would go after Carol? In the first 0.5 second of the fight I think he'd go after Thanos probably, since he's the biggest one here he looks the toughest and so he might try to get him further away from the rest.