superman Vs chuck norris

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Smog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Smog

man of steel or man of round house kicks to the face...

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Forever

This thread is bringing down the internet.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Boken

Smog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Smog

dude personaly, chuck norris will kill every superhero in the universe in a hour and have time to eat a oreo and a glass of milk... slowly.

Smog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Smog

u have know idea jack ass

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Phorqe

Chuck Norris doesn't sleep... he waits.

Avatar image for the_man_of_steel
The Man Of Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Man Of Steel

wow,harsh!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

Avatar image for the_man_of_steel
The Man Of Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The Man Of Steel

Gambler says:

"The Man Of Steel says:
"wow,harsh!"

Shut the #@!% up. Thats harsh. flash"

flash?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Chuck Norris. If Jesus can walk on water, Chuck can swim on land

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Prodigal Son

That was rather harsh fellas.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Prodigious Man says:

"That was rather harsh fellas."

Its a Superman vs Chuck Norris thread. If I make a thread this dumb, please, by all means tear into me. I'll take down my post this time, but thats strike one. lol

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Prodigal Son

Gambler says:

"Prodigious Man says:
"That was rather harsh fellas."

Its a Superman vs Chuck Norris thread. If I make a thread this dumb, please, by all means tear into me. I'll take down my post this time, but thats strike one. lol"

Just remember, all newbies have to start somewhere. You should take them and train them. You're always in need of cannon fodder. But if you drive them away, they'll never play for your team.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16  Edited By zero edge

Hey this is a pretty serious thread... Chuck Norris is pretty damn powerful.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Forever

Chuck Norris is a joke.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Forever says:

"Chuck Norris is a joke."

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Eternal Chaos says:

"Chuck Norris. If Jesus can walk on water, Chuck can swim on land"

I'm not too sure how swimming on land would be useful, but anyway...

Gambler says:

"Forever says:
"Chuck Norris is a joke."

"

Ha! =D

Bleu Diamant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bleu Diamant

This is easy. Chuck Norris wins. No questions. Here are some reasons why:

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Chuck Norris doesn't consider it sex if the woman lives

Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

Chuck Norris does not procreate, he breeds.

There is no such thing as tornados. Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks.

Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.

When Chuck Norris was a teenager, he once impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the Himalaya mountains. 9 months later, the nuns all gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in NFL history.

When the Boogeyman goes to bed he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris can actually breath fire.

Chuck Norris never cries, because of this when he’s sad he roundhouse kicks himself and it makes him feel better since he knows he is the only one who can survive the roundhouse.

Chuck Norris’ evil twin brother, Richard Simmons, once approached Chuck with the hope of reconciliation, but at the sight of Richard’s curly, well kept hair, Chuck Norris became so enraged that he turned green with hate and ripped Richard Simmons arms and legs off. This action was the origin of the Marvel Comic badass, The Incredible Hulk.

Chuck Norris doesn’t worry about changing his clock twice a year for daylight savings time. The sun rises and sets when Chuck tells it to.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#21  Edited By gmanfromheck

Bleu Diamant says:

"This is easy. Chuck Norris wins. No questions. Here are some reasons why:Chuck Norris can divide by zero.Chuck Norris doesn't consider it sex if the woman livesChuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.Chuck Norris does not procreate, he breeds.There is no such thing as tornados. Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks.Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.When Chuck Norris was a teenager, he once impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the Himalaya mountains. 9 months later, the nuns all gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in NFL history.When the Boogeyman goes to bed he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.Chuck Norris can actually breath fire.Chuck Norris never cries, because of this when he’s sad he roundhouse kicks himself and it makes him feel better since he knows he is the only one who can survive the roundhouse.Chuck Norris’ evil twin brother, Richard Simmons, once approached Chuck with the hope of reconciliation, but at the sight of Richard’s curly, well kept hair, Chuck Norris became so enraged that he turned green with hate and ripped Richard Simmons arms and legs off. This action was the origin of the Marvel Comic badass, The Incredible Hulk.Chuck Norris doesn’t worry about changing his clock twice a year for daylight savings time. The sun rises and sets when Chuck tells it to.Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck NorrisChuck Norris can touch MC Hammer."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Bleu Diamant says:

"This is easy. Chuck Norris wins. No questions. Here are some reasons why: Chuck Norris can divide by zero. Chuck Norris doesn't consider it sex if the woman lives Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night. Chuck Norris does not procreate, he breeds. There is no such thing as tornados. Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks. Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis. Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding. Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill. When Chuck Norris was a teenager, he once impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the Himalaya mountains. 9 months later, the nuns all gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in NFL history. When the Boogeyman goes to bed he checks his closet for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris can actually breath fire. Chuck Norris never cries, because of this when he’s sad he roundhouse kicks himself and it makes him feel better since he knows he is the only one who can survive the roundhouse. Chuck Norris’ evil twin brother, Richard Simmons, once approached Chuck with the hope of reconciliation, but at the sight of Richard’s curly, well kept hair, Chuck Norris became so enraged that he turned green with hate and ripped Richard Simmons arms and legs off. This action was the origin of the Marvel Comic badass, The Incredible Hulk. Chuck Norris doesn’t worry about changing his clock twice a year for daylight savings time. The sun rises and sets when Chuck tells it to. Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer. "

Thats actually pretty $#@!ing funny. Luv the part about the Miami Dolpins.

Bleu Diamant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bleu Diamant

There were more, but they were pretty inappropriate so I had to edit them out. I forgot this one though:

A street in Los Angeles was named Chuck Norris street, but three days later the name of the street had to be changed after sixteen thousand pedestrians died while crossing it................Nobody crosses Chuck Norris

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Bleu Diamant says:

"There were more, but they were pretty inappropriate so I had to edit them out. I forgot this one though: A street in Los Angeles was named Chuck Norris street, but three days later the name of the street had to be changed after sixteen thousand pedestrians died while crossing it................Nobody crosses Chuck Norris"

Thats it, I'm changing my vote to Chuck Norris.

Bleu Diamant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bleu Diamant

excellent...

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hagane Enna

Well, yeah, it's Chuck. I mean Chuck Norris' tears could cure cancer but Chuck doesn't cry.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Valkaad

Bleu Diamant says:

"This is easy. Chuck Norris wins. No questions. Here are some reasons why: Chuck Norris can divide by zero. Chuck Norris doesn't consider it sex if the woman lives Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night. Chuck Norris does not procreate, he breeds. There is no such thing as tornados. Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks. Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis. Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding. Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill. When Chuck Norris was a teenager, he once impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the Himalaya mountains. 9 months later, the nuns all gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in NFL history. When the Boogeyman goes to bed he checks his closet for Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris can actually breath fire. Chuck Norris never cries, because of this when he’s sad he roundhouse kicks himself and it makes him feel better since he knows he is the only one who can survive the roundhouse. Chuck Norris’ evil twin brother, Richard Simmons, once approached Chuck with the hope of reconciliation, but at the sight of Richard’s curly, well kept hair, Chuck Norris became so enraged that he turned green with hate and ripped Richard Simmons arms and legs off. This action was the origin of the Marvel Comic badass, The Incredible Hulk. Chuck Norris doesn’t worry about changing his clock twice a year for daylight savings time. The sun rises and sets when Chuck tells it to. Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer. "

A lot of these are really pretty clever/funny. Chuck Norris has two speeds walk and Kill...classic!

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Valkaad

Gambler says:

"Bleu Diamant says:
Thats actually pretty $#@!ing funny. Luv the part about the Miami Dolpins."

Just saw this post. Man i gotta start reading through the whole thread before I comment.

I agree... hilarious.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Forever

Gambler says:

"Bleu Diamant says:
"There were more, but they were pretty inappropriate so I had to edit them out. I forgot this one though: A street in Los Angeles was named Chuck Norris street, but three days later the name of the street had to be changed after sixteen thousand pedestrians died while crossing it................Nobody crosses Chuck Norris"
Thats it, I'm changing my vote to Chuck Norris."

Don't do it. Don't give in to the dark side... oh wait... nevermind.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

There is no such thing as evolution, just those animal Chuck Norris allows to live.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Octagon Freak

Well, I know a few inapropriate ones, but here's one for Mr. T that isn't so bad.

Mr. T punches foos with brass knuckels because he's afraid of what might happen to them if he punches them with his bare fist.

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I feel some Walker Texas Ranger clips coming on...

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Octagon Freak

I surprised Conan can even pull down that lever.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Octagon Freak

Speaking of Conan

Logic Mark II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Logic Mark II

Bleu Diamant thank you eternally you have brightened up my day, it was raining outside but now its sunny thanks to you...and The Norris of course.

runk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By runk

when chuck norris does push ups he doesn't push himself up he pushes the world down.

Bulky Bicep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bulky Bicep

there is no chin under chuck's beard. just another fist.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Chuck's unstoppable.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#39  Edited By gmanfromheck

Take your pick:

Or

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Octagon Freak

G-Man says:

"Take your pick: Or "

Muahahaha!!!!

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41  Edited By Phorqe

There is no such thing as the Endangered Species list. There is just a list of creatures Chuck Norris let's live.

Smog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Smog

chuck norris's tears cure cancer, too bad hes never cried. ever.

GabrielCosma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GabrielCosma

Fake and Gay

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By clemj

for it to be a good thread I must mention this : 
"once upon a time , superman and chuck norris fought after a bet, the one who'll lose will have to wear underpants till the end of his life... "
well you got your answer

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#45  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

What is Chuck Norris gonna do? Slap him with his beard?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By blackadamFTW

@GabrielCosma said:

Fake and Gay

Wow, you bumped a stupid thread with a stupid comment like that.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By z3ro180

Chuck dousnt need to fight to cause he never loses.

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chuck doesn't win. he allows his enemies to lose. Saying he won implies effort was involved.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Eternal Chaos said:

nerbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By nerbs

Chuck sneezed, Krypton blew up. Nuff said...