Superman vs Black Adam

from_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By from_beyond

Superman stomps. Ultraman, the evil version of Supes with similar powers, one shotted BA and broke his jaw like he was some weak fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam if we are avoiding PIS

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam for the Win.

Didn't these guys fight before???

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By pastepotpete1

superman man would win .... superman > Captain Britain > Shazam ,>Wonderman ,>Bizzaro superman > martain the manhunter with no TP >and even Hyperion if superman was a Japense Monster in black in white he would be Godzilla because he is the king of cape brawlers

- only person who is like superman who would stand a chance is Sentry because he isnt just a poor mans superman he has telepathy !so does Martian the manhunter ( we already debated that and everyone agrees supes is not a match for MMH ,however , unlike Sentry Martian the manhunter actually uses his TP

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam should win based on logic but he probably won't because Superman has one ability he doesn't, the writer circle jerk. It's were he gets writers to save him against his weaknesses.

Remember how magic is suppose to affect him like it'd affect a normal human? I member

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By nightgate
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#158  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@hypnos0929 said:

Black Adam should win based on logic but he probably won't because Superman has one ability he doesn't, the writer circle jerk. It's were he gets writers to save him against his weaknesses.

Remember how magic is suppose to affect him like it'd affect a normal human? I member

One of my biggest gripes with Superman (and other DC heroes); he's written more so like an insurmountable plot device rather than a character with relatively semi-consistent power levels

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: I feel like it's more-so superman than other league members.

Flash has the speed force, which although annoying has some logic behind it (he's got a pool of infinite kinetic energy to use). Wonder Woman has on again, off again vulnerabilities but she gets help from gods so I kinda get it. Batman compulsively plans and trains but still makes mistakes (Brother Eye). A lot of these seem like plot armor but they're pretty consistent.

Superman just doesn't adhere to any rules. Kryptonite barely works, magical weakness only seems to bug him, and a red sun can deposed him but you get your sweet bippy it has to be a full sized red star or it won't work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e967b65cd1f8
deactivated-5e967b65cd1f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. Black Adam but I think it might be close.

BA got the one vulnerability/weakness that fucks wit supes, aside from kryptonite. So his magic will definitely be making a huge impact. Along with the fact that he is incredibly skilled combat wise, has long range magic like lightning, 6 gods to draw from and is already on supes' level to begin with.

I would say BA is definitely more ruthless as well.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929:

Because Superman is the origin of "everything" in DC universe.

Everything in DC circle around Superman.He is the unstoppable force. Isn't it confirmed in Doomsday Clock?

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929:

Because Superman is the origin of "everything" in DC universe.

Everything in DC circle around Superman.He is the unstoppable force. Isn't it confirmed in Doomsday Clock?

But that's a pretty ad-hoc explanation. I highly doubt DC has had Doomsday Clock in mind while they have been making 50 years of non-sensical Superman stories; Doomsday Clock is pretty much a hand-wavy, after-the-fact way to explain it all.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: I feel like it's more-so superman than other league members.

Flash has the speed force, which although annoying has some logic behind it (he's got a pool of infinite kinetic energy to use). Wonder Woman has on again, off again vulnerabilities but she gets help from gods so I kinda get it. Batman compulsively plans and trains but still makes mistakes (Brother Eye). A lot of these seem like plot armor but they're pretty consistent.

Superman just doesn't adhere to any rules. Kryptonite barely works, magical weakness only seems to bug him, and a red sun can deposed him but you get your sweet bippy it has to be a full sized red star or it won't work.

Exactly. Kryptonite is a deadly radioactive material for him that kills his cells, except when it isn't; red sun radiation drives yellow sun radiation out of his cells, making him like a normal human, except when it doesn't; he's no more resistant to magic than a normal human is, except when he isn't. He's only slightly physically stronger than the likes of Captain Marvel and Darkseid, except when he isn't. He's the epitome of a a Mary Sue.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e
deactivated-5ebab2b43ed4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: Kryptonite and red sun radiation have almost always worked on Superman, how much they affect him differs from writer to writer (as does everything in comics) but he’s always been affected, at least in the modern age, what are you on about?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0ddd60d0f15
deactivated-5d0ddd60d0f15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They would stalemate

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: Kryptonite and red sun radiation have almost always worked on Superman, how much they affect him differs from writer to writer (as does everything in comics) but he’s always been affected, at least in the modern age, what are you on about?

Did I say otherwise......

BlackRacer02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are too many versions of superman .

If you are talking about new52 he might stand a chance if he use flare as last results but i will go with black adam

But If its superman Thought robot or SP1M version than i am pretty sure black adam is dead

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Bayman007

Superman takes his face apart

JU2310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you kidding? Superman may be vulnerable to magic, but Black Adam is vulnerable to Superman's everything. Starting with strength and speed. There's absurd difference of those between them. Superman can destroy a planet with one punch (and that's not even all that impressive to Superman). Black Adam is nowhere near that level (BA is able to destroy a planet with his magic, but not strength). Black Adam is fast, but not fast enough to break the time barrier. Superman can (and have). Superman should be able to turn Black Adam into Black Paste with one punch.

I know people want to say, "but Black Adam and Superman have exchanged blows, and usually, Black Adam comes on top." That's clearly Superman holding back, or PIS. Like I said, Supes has shown FEATS way above anything Black Adam can.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman in a good fight

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Chad_Douglas

Having both profile pic and the name CLEARLY biased to Superman and then making a thread which results in favor of Superman in every single category an idiot with 45IQ can point it out. How is this guy not a troll? I was in 3th or 4th grade a decade ago. Don’t realize this site has had trolls sneaking it since that period.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is literally better in every way. Stronger, faster, hits harder, more durable, he would stomp Adam if he didn't hold back against him.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have seen threads on this vine of Superman losing to Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Shazam, Black Adam, Captain Atom, Green Lantern, Flash, and even Killer Frost. Geez, am not a DC Guy but is he that weak?

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps

Avatar image for dragonemperor07
DragonEmperor07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Physically Superman is way too superior to Black Adam. If the fight takes place on earth where people resides and superman his morals on then, Black Adam has a chance to beat him. Else Superman unleashes his full speed and power boom, one punch is enough burst Adams entire upper half right off of his body and disintegrate it. Superman is as fast as many speedsters and physical strength that matches Darkseid's avatars. And he has shown feats of strength that far surpasses the Gods of Olympus.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam FTW

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Superman. Lol

Strike3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman probably. Black Adam and Shazam aren't allowed to fight a whole fight with magical energy around their fists.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 takenstew22  Moderator

Superman wins. Black Adam isn't that impressive to me.

Avatar image for supermansolosfi
supermansolosfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman destroys this omniversal baldy idiot everybody knows superman never tries against weaklings like black adam and makes it seem like hes weak when clearly superman is beyond the omniverse

Avatar image for deactivated-60a965c6d6754
deactivated-60a965c6d6754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go with Superman, but BA is strong too.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#186 frozen  Moderator

superman destroys this omniversal baldy idiot everybody knows superman never tries against weaklings like black adam and makes it seem like hes weak when clearly superman is beyond the omniverse

I assume you're referring to Future State.

That same omniversal amped Black Adam beat the Seven Sins. The same Seven Sins who stomped Superman Prime One Million.

Avatar image for bardadwondergal
BardaDWonderGal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman by feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bc436ce52fe
deactivated-60bc436ce52fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes of course.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman should have a warm time with a serious Adam. I am not sure if he can beat Current Adam

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam.

myantilife101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By myantilife101

Supes at his fullest potential not holding back is winning especially if we're talking about currently (as stated above Adams not as powerful as he used to be, and Clarks feats outclass him), but Teth mostly wins if Clark himself is willing to actually hold back and he's being as ruthless as he can be. That and also being more skilled than Clark, mixed with his weakness to Magic.

So i'd say BA wins this, although he wouldn't if we're talking about Rebirth Clark vs Current Adam.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/G4fBUBv2qs6HNpswaUzabbXrluodHhATkvQOk1NHhpHzxSQHJ7sS0iA_dS01ckceevsLtj4kJO5c=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/RUbUAndhU30wsoFBk11ZxES-yiq_YIJpuvGkwzKPFGtQJ9CYElVNHAp7CR-5SFuXFLAQ0MsEEM_J=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/C72V4VzhSpKwEG7HtKGBMufLi8Ymt4pmIyZQjcc1QoyfTfADdLExXHlJl3TWhZicjRsLlfdH9Yk9=s1600

But, this is JUST me personally. And tbh, this could go either way.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-611e764976bba
deactivated-611e764976bba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sunbathed Superman bloodlusted>Black Adam> Normal Superman with morals on.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currently Superman. Though they should really bump current BA and Shazam to the same level.

Avatar image for x_superkal-el_x
X_SuperKal-El_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points