User Lists: 1

@jayankar: by that logic Black Adam beats Odin

Jayankar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@amendment50: If he uses all the power effectively sure he can.

Jayankar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jayankar

@amendment50: SHAZAM is the Wizard who gave powers of 6 Egyptian God to Black Adam 5000 years ago is Above Sky father's level and he is Nigh Omnipotent , mystical Omnipresent and Omniscient. So yeah If gave Black Adam the powers of 6 gods that means Black Adam is also at High Sky father's level which is = to Odin. So i think Black Adam can match up with Odin too. He is the Baddest Villain in DC.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, but it's close.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

post 53. needs psychological evaluation.

black adam=Odin.???

@Jayankar:

are you sure you know what you're talking about?

The_Dog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayankar said:

@amendment50: SHAZAM is the Wizard who gave powers of 6 Egyptian God to Black Adam 5000 years ago is Above Sky father's level and he is Nigh Omnipotent , mystical Omnipresent and Omniscient. So yeah If gave Black Adam the powers of 6 gods that means Black Adam is also at High Sky father's level which is = to Odin. So i think Black Adam can match up with Odin too. He is the Baddest Villain in DC.

Oy Vey

Jayankar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: yes i am sure. I am not saying that he can beat odin 100% but still he can give a Good fight and can even beat him. Because man ODIN is at High sky father's level and so is Black Adam.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jay_z94

Kal-El.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayankar:

and black adam has had his @@@ handed to him by less than Odin (superman and shazam then was captain marvel). so...

also: welcome to comic vine.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam.

The_Dog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins.

Vastly superior combat speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam should beat Superman , but it is very close.

Jayankar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: that was 2 vs 1 in that case they also can beat odin.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman takes it

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayankar said:

He isnt on odins level

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By tethadam

Adam may lose to Wonder Woman tomorrow, check out the preview for Dark Knights: Metal

https://i.imgur.com/E7e0n6z.jpg

Jayankar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergoku17: black Adam may loose but SHAZAM the wizard is more powerful than Odin dear. You can chech that in comic vine.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tethadam said:

Adam may lose to Wonder Woman tomorrow, check out the preview for Dark Knights: Metal

If adam looses to wonder woman im done with her

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayankar:

dude you dont know who odin is do you.

Jayankar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: Go to comic vine Odin vs Shazam the wizard.ok then come back and tell me.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Superman wins due to having better feats than Adam in every stat area.

@tethadam said:

That's a variant cover, not the actual preview to Dark Nights: Metal #5. Also, Post Flashpoint Adam is much weaker than Pre Flashpoint Adam and this thread was made when the current versions of Superman and Black Adam were their Pre 52 incarnations.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayankar:

i am talking about your claim that shazam (captain marvel) and superman can beat odin. in post #63

Jayankar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: look if both of them vs odin.then i say Superman and captain wins.Odin is All father and is extremely powerful but he is still not power enough to Beat both these powerhouses. Supes and Captain marvel take this 6/10.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

every incarnation of Superman > the same universe's Black Adam

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam in a tough fight

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayankar:

so you mean superman and shazam can beat galactus?

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. Better feats.

Jayankar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Jayankar

@zuriel-el: No i didn't said that. Galactus is more powerful than Odin. I know that In Comics Odin Defeated Galactus but at that Time Galactus was Unfed and was on low power and Odin was at full power with Odin Force. Odin is strong i am not saying that Odin is not strong but man Superman and Captain Marvel are not to be considered underrated. They can win 6/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should have this but Adam is no joke. I am still hesitant

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayankar:

Let me get this straight.

You think that Supes and CM can straight up beat Odin for a majority? How exactly? By punches?

You are aware of Odins abilities and upper limit? Example: Have you seen when he tutors Thor with the Odin Force and teaches him how to make an actual sun?

And by extention, you think that Supes and CM beats Thanos even easier?

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam just come out on top.

Jayankar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: you ever read about superman prime and prime one million or Day of Vengeance SHAZAM. They will Kick Odin's ass very quickly. Day of Vengeance Shazam rivals Spectre which is way above Odin.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayankar: I still want a concrete answer though.

Jayankar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you didn't find that answer concrete then You don't know anything about them. You can Check in Google though you will find about these characters.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayankar: I most certainly do not consider your reply concrete. You answered my questions by asking one yourself, followed by two unrelated statements. Help me out here.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayankar:

superman prime is actually adukt superboy, superman prime one million is not ''superman'' he is ''superman prime one million''. the one in this debate is superman and revenge of shazam cant even put thor down woth a majority yet you think he'd take odin? along side a base superman.

dude if you want to speak of composite go to another thread, and ppl will tell you prime one million is featless.

Jayankar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What ??? Thor is Not Fast Enough to keep up with shazam and superman. Thor is Strong and cam also attack God blast but they both are fast enough to dodge thor's every attack. And through heat vision superman can also kill thor by attacking in face.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayankar:

tag me next time.

and i was comparing thor and shazam (not thor vs superman and shazam).

in the thread its an ordinary superman.

answer this can current superman (without amps) and current shazam go up against odin.

Jayankar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: SHAZAM can beat Thor.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jayankar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Jayankar

S - for the Wisdom of Solomon As Captain Marvel/Shazam, Billy has instant access to a vast amount of scholarly knowledge and objective. He possesses an excellent mental acuity and nearly infallible wisdom, including an innate understanding of most known languages and sciences. He also has a great understanding of divine phenomena in the mortal world. The wisdom of Solomon provides him with counsel and advice in times of need. In early Captain Marvel stories, Solomon's power also gave Marvel the ability to hypnotize people.

H - for the Strength of Hercules Hercules' power grants Captain Marvel/Shazam superhuman strength comparable to that of the legendary demigod, making him one of DC Comics' strongest characters. He is able to easily bend steel in his bare hands, do the work of several laborers in half the time, toss semi trucks high into the air, punch through walls, and lift massive objects. In the comics, this strength has been compared to that of Superman and other godlike superheroes and villains. The strength of the Golden Age Captain Marvel was unlimited and the character was strong enough to move stars and planets.

A - for the Stamina of Atlas Using Atlas' stamina, Captain Marvel/Shazam can withstand and survive most types of extreme physical assaults, and heal from them within seconds without any seeming discomfort. The stamina of Atlas also prevents him from getting tired and provides him with a supernaturally endowed metabolism preventing fatigue, thirst and hunger.

Z - for the Power of Zeus Zeus' power, besides fueling the magic thunderbolt that transforms Captain Marvel/Shazam, also enhances Marvel's other physical and mental abilities, and grants him resistance against all magic spells and attacks. The hero can use the lightning bolt as a weapon by dodging it and allowing it to strike an opponent or other target. The magic lightning has several uses, such as creating apparatus, restoring damage done to the hero, and providing fuel for magic spells. The current-continuity version of Shazam is able to personally generate and control lightning for various uses. He also can use it readily from his fingertips.

A - for the Courage of Achilles This aspect is mostly psychological and spiritual in nature. The courage of Achilles gives Captain Marvel/Shazam the courage and bravery of the legendary Greek hero. In one story it is claimed to also give him fighting skills.[88] In the Trials of Shazam! miniseries, this was changed temporarily to Achilles' near-invulnerability.[citation needed] It also aids the hero's mental fortitude against most mental attacks.

M - for the Speed of Mercury By channeling Mercury's speed, Captain Marvel/Shazam can move at superhuman speeds and fly, although in older comics he could only leap great distances. The Captain Marvel of pre-1985 stories was also able to travel to the Rock of Eternity by flying faster than the speed of light.

+

He is also worthy of Thor's Hammer as he was chosen by the wizard Shazam as the champion of Good which gave him the worthiness of Lifting Thor's hammer.

If Not so then also he can Defeat thor most probably.

And please don't Give Rubbish reply that Through thor's Lightning Bolt he can be Converted into Billy Again cuz thats not Gonna happen because he got powers from the Being who is even more Powerful than Thor's Father Himself.

SHAZAM is Fast enough to dodge almost every attack Of thor and Durable Enough to Withstand even the mightiest blows from Thor. His strength and speed level is at Superman's level or maybe higher + like thor he is also having the ability to Caste various spells. So i think that Shazam aka Captain marvel should win this.

What do you think i would love to know about?

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jayankar:

i didn't ask you for what shazam entails.

as for picking thors harmer, being worthy isnt the same as being good.

and his speed of mercury feat is travel not combat, and lol at beating thor with lightning blasts.

shazam isnt as fast as superman either.

(and please reframe from pulling feats from pre new 52 era. if we did this argument would be redundant. cuz silver age super man beats odin as far as im concerned. )

as a favour to me we're using their more recent showings. plus lets use pm's from here on out. and not derail this thread any longer.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam has been turned into a joke now unfortunately. The same with Shazam. WW easily beat him in Dark Nights. Adam now has 2 recent humiliating defeats. Ultraman and now Wonder Woman. Don’t even let me get started on Shazam. Hasn’t even appeared in Rebirth and they usually show him getting slaughtered in their EU.