Current Hulk
Current Hulk

and

Kratos
Kratos

New 52 Superman

Current Hulk

Composite Bayonetta and Kratos

Kratos has Claws of Hades(no stealing Souls), Blade of Olympus, Bow of Apollo and his Tunics

Bayonetta has her own gear(her pistols etc.)

Morals off

No BFR

Bloodblusted

Win by Death or KO

#2 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Superman not blitz the opposition?

#3 Posted by Norin-Radd (673 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by sacredweapons (2147 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Blitz everyone into oblivion.

#5 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

@norin-radd: Here's the thing though unless she can react, think, conjure faster than Superman can move even with that power it's almost a useless to challenge him in a fight.

#6 Posted by Norin-Radd (673 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps hard you gotta be a superman fanboy to deny that.

#8 Posted by Helicoprion (3557 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps hard you gotta be a superman fanboy to deny that.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
#9 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (8630 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically Hulk vs Superman...

#10 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by hatemalingsia (15494 posts) - - Show Bio

Oboy.

#13 Posted by Agent9149 (3627 posts) - - Show Bio

Bayonetta can solo superman tbh. Witchtime, plus, her magic weapons, plus her demonic summons

@evil_incarnate: Bayonetta's witchtime can automatically activate, and if that's not fast enough she has this ability that if she's hit she can break apart into a swarm of bats and reconfigure and that automatically activates witch time

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#14 Edited by NinjaWarrior268 (11990 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: Bayonetta is fast too. Problem is Superman is still faster. He'll bust this team up without too much trouble. Kratos and Bayonetta get blizes then Superman proceeds to hit Hulk with millions of infinite mass punches until he goes down

#15 Posted by Silverrings (5452 posts) - - Show Bio

Bayonetta feats/abilities that prevent her from being speedblitzed and splattered by a punch from Clark?

Also, what do all the toys Kratos has do exactly? And what are his best speed and durability feats?

#16 Posted by EliteMan737 (2917 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Kratos guys? I guess you guys think he's a non factor

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
#17 Posted by Elijah_C_Washington (4618 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodblusted

Oh man.

#18 Posted by DeathandGrim (4807 posts) - - Show Bio

@eliteman737: Kratos... I love him and his games but nah he's not doing much

I'm seeing Superman one shot him and Bayo and then wearing Hulk down

#19 Posted by Agent9149 (3627 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverrings: attacking her automatically activates witch time and he has zero defenses against her magic. He gets chewed up by gomorrah

#20 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Kratos here?

#21 Posted by MErulezall (3588 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (11990 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverrings: attacking her automatically activates witch time and he has zero defenses against her magic. He gets chewed up by gomorrah

Isn't witch time the same thing as blade mode in Metal Gear Rising? If so, it won't be enough for Bayonetta to react to Supes.

#23 Posted by Agent9149 (3627 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjawarrior268: no. Time literally slows down to an almost stop for an extended period of time

#24 Posted by EliteMan737 (2917 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#25 Posted by HelixFlameYT (1922 posts) - - Show Bio

Team has a decent chance. Kratos non-factors though.

#26 Posted by Cypher0120 (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman willingly put himself and Brainiac into a Black Hole intended to destroy the universe and all he got from that was the Doomsday virus being burnt out of him.

Team doesn't have much to harm him. Kratos' magic sucks and won't do much before he gets blitzed. Hulk lasts longer but goes down just from what Clark has done recently. Bayonetta might be able to harm him with her magic, but I doubt she has the firepower to put him down for good.

Morals off and bloodlusted, the world falls apart and only Clark gets to wander about the cosmos.

#27 Posted by EliteMan737 (2917 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps.

Avatar image for traskindustries
#29 Posted by traskindustries (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, Superman vs Hulk. Havent seen that one in a while.

#30 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, Superman vs Hulk. Haven't seen that one in a while.

#31 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

By current hulk do you mean Cho or Banner? I'd say team has a decent chance. Kratos is prob the weak link

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
#32 Posted by Simon_the_digger (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, Superman vs Hulk. Havent seen that one in a while.

#33 Edited by Mee09 (5665 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL SUPERMAN IS BLOODLUSTED AND PEOPLE THINK BAYONETTA CAN WIN? XD

I'm sorry but I got a good laugh out of that. This is basically Superman vs Hulk. And Superman should win.

Avatar image for waynewilsonslade
#34 Posted by waynewilsonslade (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Superman will almost always win against any slow team.

#35 Posted by Silverrings (5452 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent9149: So, witch time slows down time, couple questions. Firstly, how long does it last? Secondly, how can she hurt him while time is slowed?

Also, what's Gomorrah capable of?

#36 Posted by Cream_God (15519 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is basically carrying this with Kratos and Bayonetta hoping to get a lucky shot in with their magic. Maybe 5/5 even

#37 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (11990 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjawarrior268: no. Time literally slows down to an almost stop for an extended period of time

Ok. Sorry about that. I thought witch time was just being able to raise your senses to see in slow motion

#38 Posted by EliteMan737 (2917 posts) - - Show Bio

By current hulk do you mean Cho or Banner? I'd say team has a decent chance. Kratos is prob the weak link

Banner

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
#39 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5149 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman blitzes them. To death.

#40 Posted by dynamite75 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

With kratos and hulk on the team they kick ass

#41 Posted by RandomSid82 (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: Bayonetta is fast too. Problem is Superman is still faster. He'll bust this team up without too much trouble. Kratos and Bayonetta get blizes then Superman proceeds to hit Hulk with millions of infinite mass punches until he goes down

I'm not going to make a comment on who wins, but, Scans of Superman EVER using millions of infinite mass punches? For that matter, scans of Superman ever using more than one Infinite Mass Punch at a time?

#42 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjawarrior268 said:

I'm not going to make a comment on who wins, but, Scans of Superman EVER using millions of infinite mass punches? For that matter, scans of Superman ever using more than one Infinite Mass Punch at a time?

While that's clear hyperbole, it's not lik it would take that much from Superman to put Hulk down.

*Plants bait and backs away*

#43 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

"Bloodlusted superman" never seen any superman doin any of the things he gets w*nked for except getting hyped by superman fanboys for things he is never done. Team stomps hard GG

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
#44 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9869 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps

Beyoneta can solo

#45 Posted by RandomSid82 (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid said:
@ninjawarrior268 said:

While that's clear hyperbole, it's not lik it would take that much from Superman to put Hulk down.

In other words you were trying to give Superman abilities he has never shown. Good to know.

#46 Edited by Evil-Incarnate (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:
@randomsid said:
@ninjawarrior268 said:

In other words you were trying to give Superman abilities he has never shown. Good to know.

Your deduction skills are off. I never said anything of the sort. Check the thread. I was just stating that it wouldn't take that level of attack to beat the trio.

#47 Posted by RandomSid82 (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid said:
@evil_incarnate said:
@randomsid said:
@ninjawarrior268 said:

Your deduction skills are off. I never said anything of the sort. Check the thread. I was just stating that it wouldn't take that level of attack to beat the trio.

Superman proceeds to hit Hulk with millions of infinite mass punches until he goes down

#48 Posted by EcstaticGrace (7077 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk gets so mad he's paired up with Fodder and proceeds to stomp the 3 himself

:P

Joking what are Kratos and Bayonetta capable of.

#49 Posted by ryubh (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Did someone say bloodlusted?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#50 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6996 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate said:
@randomsid said:
@evil_incarnate said:
@randomsid said:
@ninjawarrior268 said:

Superman proceeds to hit Hulk with millions of infinite mass punches until he goes down

Now here's the million dollar question. Did I say that or did Ninjawarrior268?