Superman

F-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By F-Man

Can't Superman freeze Abomination? I don't see how can you block the cold.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"Like I said Supes wins a close match"
Superman wins this in leass than 10 seconds having taken no damage.

F-Man said:
"Can't Superman freeze Abomination? I don't see how can you block the cold."
The Abomination has gone in to suspended animation before in space , when he was exposed to massively low temperatures.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By SeSAW

Man please Superman actually takes a lot of beatings in comics to people a lot weaker than Abomination, I don't wanna hear that shit about Superman holding back, everyone holds back, Thor does it Hulk does it Surfer does it, they fight with suffecient force to win the match for the sake of plot. But for some reason everyone thinks if Superman does not hold back he could beat everyone, that statement about Superman holding back is just a Scapegoat for a loss. And Supes does lose he actually loses a lot more than the characters I named and he usually loses to brawlers, yes the same guys you clam Superman can speed blilz, BFR, and the ones you say he is too fast for. He took a beating in the recent Trinity series to Convict, and stuff like this actually happens to Superman consistantly. So if Superman is holding back that much he must be dumb or something, and thats not to disrespct Superman its just he cant smash everybody in one pannel or less like you guys think, espsially not a guy who consistantly fights the Hulk and has even beat him.    

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"Man please Superman actually takes a lot of beatings in comics to people a lot weaker than Abomination, I don't wanna hear that shit about Superman holding back, everyone holds back, Thor does it Hulk does it Surfer does it, they fight with suffecient force to win the match for the sake of plot. But for some reason everyone thinks if Superman does not hold back he could beat everyone, that statement about Superman holding back is just a Scapegoat for a loss. And Supes does lose he actually loses a lot more than the characters I named and he usually loses to brawlers, yes the same guys you clam Superman can speed blilz, BFR, and the ones you say he is too fast for. He took a beating in the recent Trinity series to Convict, and stuff like this actually happens to Superman consistantly. So if Superman is holding back that much he must be dumb or something, and thats not to disrespct Superman its just he cant smash everybody in one pannel or less like you guys think, espsially not a guy who consistantly fights the Hulk and has even beat him.    "
Tell me in tonnes what you think the Abomination can lift.

Forget the Marvel scale (in this case Abomination can lift 100 tonnes) as he has clearly been shown to perform feats of strength far hreater than this.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By zee crusher
SeSAW said:
"Man please Superman actually takes a lot of beatings in comics to people a lot weaker than Abomination, I don't wanna hear that shit about Superman holding back, everyone holds back, Thor does it Hulk does it Surfer does it, they fight with suffecient force to win the match for the sake of plot. But for some reason everyone thinks if Superman does not hold back he could beat everyone, that statement about Superman holding back is just a Scapegoat for a loss. And Supes does lose he actually loses a lot more than the characters I named and he usually loses to brawlers, yes the same guys you clam Superman can speed blilz, BFR, and the ones you say he is too fast for. He took a beating in the recent Trinity series to Convict, and stuff like this actually happens to Superman consistantly. So if Superman is holding back that much he must be dumb or something, and thats not to disrespct Superman its just he cant smash everybody in one pannel or less like you guys think, espsially not a guy who consistantly fights the Hulk and has even beat him.    "
Well for one hulk doesn't hold back. Never in comic history has any one said that or thought that. As for superman I can agree. People overrate him holding back like its some big deal . In hunter prey while not holding back he got his a$$ kicked even more then when people claim he wasn't holding back in the first fight which he wasn't. Either way abomination sucks when it comes to hits he loses. Thor koed him with one punch. Superman maybe weaker then thor but he could possibly pull this off.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SeSAW

Well Hulk does not really hold back but he always fights to the level of his competition so actually it is holding back LOL. Think about it like this What would happen if he hit Wolverine the way he hit sentry or if he hit Thing the way he hits Juggernaught or anybody the way he hit that asteroid 2 times the size of the earth. If he did he would probably kill them and hulk doesn't kill, so he always pulls his punches for the level of comp which would explain one week him fighting Wonderman and the next week him holding his own against the avengers. But even then a loss is a loss thats why I don't say stuff like a character was holding back even if i think he was that might work to explain one or two fights maybe but not a whole string of fights, people say that for almost every fight Superman has. It only goes to make you look like a fool if you found out that your opponent was about to KO you and you still held back.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SeSAW
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

Forget the Marvel scale (in this case Abomination can lift 100 tonnes) as he has clearly been shown to perform feats of strength far hreater than this.
"

Abomination lifts more than 100 tons
Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Rdeegvainl
SeSAW said:
"the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

"

Abomination lifts more than 100 tons"
Would you say 200 tons then? Cause isn't current supes listed as at LEAST 100,000 tons?
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Triumphant
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"Forever said:
"SeSAW said:
"Yes I have and Supes fights brawlers like he is a brawler himself, he always fight Mongul, Grundy, and Doomsday this way so that is the way he would fight Abomination. And Doomsday don't have no superspeed but he killed Supes sorry."

Dont say youre sorry.  There's no animosity.  If I show you another way to think about the fight or you show me another way to think about it, its nothing personal.

Take into account that every fight you are talking about is in a comic book that has the express purpose of being entertaining so that more comic books can be sold.  Given that knowledge, Superman would not fight in any style or manner that would allow him to easily defeat his opponents.

Superman has been shown to lift pyramids, aircraft carriers, and to assisst in moving a moon.  None of these others have strength feats like that, yet they stand toe to toe with Superman.  Is that because they have the strength and durability that matches his or is it because he is downplayed by the writers for the sake of the fight?  What do you make of the fact that whenever Grundy shows up in Batman's comic that the two of them fight to a standstill and Grundy's strength isnt anywhere near as pronounced as when Superman fights him?  What do you make of the fact that when Superman thinks that Batman is Darkseid and that he has harmed Lois, that Superman goes all out, pummeling Batman with blows that he thinks will hurt Darkseid, yet somehow Batman survives?  Anyone who could lift even one ton over his head could turn Batman into a bloody smear with one punch, so how is it that Batman survives that fight?   Because its all for entertainment.

You have to be able to look at what happens in the comics with a discerning eye and figure out from that whether this fight would logically go that way or not.  Superman has the superspeed to not allow Abomination to even get one punch in.  So fighting logically, he would end the fight before it even starts."
Wow.  Thats the most Beautiful piece of information I have read all day

lol
"

....Thats common sense.
"

BRAVO!! i LOVE THIS GUY! That's some darn good stuff! Supes would win this easy. The dude could grab Abomination using super speed and fly him to the SUN.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

"

Why do you sit here and make up stuff so much!

Superman wins.Curbstomp.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

"

Actually the exact quote for the Abomination according to the OHOTMU, was that he possesses vast superhuman strength, enabling him to lift (press) approximately 100 tons. He cannot routinely lift in excees of 100 tonnes (unlike Hercules who can).

Your answer is pretty much a cop out.

Please list out what you believe the Abomination can actually lift.

You can use feats descriptions (he picked up a main battle tank - 50 tonnes, and tossed it several hundred feet) to help your explanation if you wish.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By zee crusher
SeSAW said:
"Well Hulk does not really hold back but he always fights to the level of his competition so actually it is holding back LOL. Think about it like this What would happen if he hit Wolverine the way he hit sentry or if he hit Thing the way he hits Juggernaught or anybody the way he hit that asteroid 2 times the size of the earth. If he did he would probably kill them and hulk doesn't kill, so he always pulls his punches for the level of comp which would explain one week him fighting Wonderman and the next week him holding his own against the avengers. But even then a loss is a loss thats why I don't say stuff like a character was holding back even if i think he was that might work to explain one or two fights maybe but not a whole string of fights, people say that for almost every fight Superman has. It only goes to make you look like a fool if you found out that your opponent was about to KO you and you still held back."

He did hit wolverine the same way he hit sentry and juggernaut. Thats why his brain was smashed and he had such a hard time healing.  Hulk never pulls his punches don't stay that please cause that is so made up it just sounds annoying. He can't get angrier and hold his punches.
Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Zenma

superman will destroy abomination

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
zee crusher said:
"SeSAW said:
"Well Hulk does not really hold back but he always fights to the level of his competition so actually it is holding back LOL. Think about it like this What would happen if he hit Wolverine the way he hit sentry or if he hit Thing the way he hits Juggernaught or anybody the way he hit that asteroid 2 times the size of the earth. If he did he would probably kill them and hulk doesn't kill, so he always pulls his punches for the level of comp which would explain one week him fighting Wonderman and the next week him holding his own against the avengers. But even then a loss is a loss thats why I don't say stuff like a character was holding back even if i think he was that might work to explain one or two fights maybe but not a whole string of fights, people say that for almost every fight Superman has. It only goes to make you look like a fool if you found out that your opponent was about to KO you and you still held back."

He did hit wolverine the same way he hit sentry and juggernaut. Thats why his brain was smashed and he had such a hard time healing.  Hulk never pulls his punches don't stay that please cause that is so made up it just sounds annoying. He can't get angrier and hold his punches."
Agreed.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By SeSAW
zee crusher said:
"SeSAW said:

He did hit wolverine the same way he hit sentry and juggernaut. Thats why his brain was smashed and he had such a hard time healing.  Hulk never pulls his punches don't stay that please cause that is so made up it just sounds annoying. He can't get angrier and hold his punches."
Yes he can cuz if he couldnt there would be a lot of dead heros lying around Hulk doesn't kill as he clearly states. Your gonna tell me he couldn't kill thing if he wanted to come on. Your basically saying that the same punch it takes to KO a lesser being can KO a stronger being. Hulk hit sasquastch so hard the mountains shook you think someone like Spiderman could take a hit like that no and Hulk knows that subconsciencly thats why he uses suufecient force only cuz he doesnt like to kill.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By the creator

Come on SeSAW,

Have you come up with any figures for what you think the Abomination can actually lift ?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSaw..you are the new Broly2.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By SeSAW
the creator said:
"Come on SeSAW,

Have you come up with any figures for what you think the Abomination can actually lift ?
"
Well Ive seen him lift a few of Gen Ross's fighter planes at once but he really does not have any insane lifting feats. But him being a match for Hulk alone is enough to let you know how great his strength is and as far as it goes ive never seen him struggle to lift anything. Hell what do you think Doomsday can lift huh

.Vance Astro said:
"SeSaw..you are the new Broly2."

Yeah and Im going to start calling you Vance Asshole

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"the creator said:
"Come on SeSAW,

"
Well Ive seen him lift a few of Gen Ross's fighter planes at once but he really does not have any insane lifting feats. But him being a match for Hulk alone is enough to let you know how great his strength is and as far as it goes ive never seen him struggle to lift anything.Vance Astro said:

"
Who cares? You think your the only one who has done that? Be original?

And your comparing a guy who lifts some b#tch ass fighter planes to a guy who helped pull a planet...
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#71  Edited By Methos
SeSAW said:
Well Ive seen him lift a few of Gen Ross's fighter planes at once but he really does not have any insane lifting feats. But him being a match for Hulk alone is enough to let you know how great his strength is and as far as it goes ive never seen him struggle to lift anything.

and then we've seen Superman crush coal into diamond using his fingers...

thats over 16,000,000 pounds of pressure per square centemeter... just with his fingers... nothing to do with his 'big muscles' like his arms or pectorals...

Superman takes this

M
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SeSAW

Yep and weve  also seen Doomsday kill him and he has not done any of that.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"the creator said:
"Come on SeSAW,

"
Well Ive seen him lift a few of Gen Ross's fighter planes at once but he really does not have any insane lifting feats. But him being a match for Hulk alone is enough to let you know how great his strength is and as far as it goes ive never seen him struggle to lift anything.Vance Astro said:

"
Who cares? You think your the only one who has done that? Be original?

And your comparing a guy who lifts some b#tch ass fighter planes to a guy who helped pull a planet...
"
Methos said:
"SeSAW said:
Well Ive seen him lift a few of Gen Ross's fighter planes at once but he really does not have any insane lifting feats. But him being a match for Hulk alone is enough to let you know how great his strength is and as far as it goes ive never seen him struggle to lift anything.

and then we've seen Superman crush coal into diamond using his fingers...

thats over 16,000,000 pounds of pressure per square centemeter... just with his fingers... nothing to do with his 'big muscles' like his arms or pectorals...

Superman takes this

M
"
R.I.P SeSaw..I mean Broly2.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Methos
SeSAW said:
"Yep and weve  also seen Doomsday kill him and he has not done any of that."

and?

Doomsday was created on Krypton and was perfectly suited to kill Superman...

Doomsday Vs Abomination would be even less of a fight

M
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By SeSAW

But I am just going off of the creators argument which is you have not seen abomination have any great lifting feats so the only thing you have to go on is that he can match hulk physically. Just as well as Dooms day doesn't have the strength feats Superman has but he killed him in battle.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"But I am just going off of the creators argument which is you have not seen abomination have any great lifting feats so the only thing you have to go on is that he can match hulk physically. Just as well as Dooms day doesn't have the strength feats Superman has but he killed him in battle."
You honestly have to be kidding me with this right now!!!
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SeSAW

Poor Vance you really don't understand do you

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Poor Vance you really don't understand do you"
WTF do you mean poor Vance?your the dumbass.I understand very well..you don't know wtf your talking about your wasting people's valuable time with you lack of comic knowledge.I understand alright.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By SeSAW

Its gonna be alright Vance just go and take your medication.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Its gonna be alright Vance just go and take your medication."
And now your trying to insult..typical troll.You'll disappear soon enough..the trolls always do.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By SeSAW

Your the one who started the insults around here

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Your the one who started the insults around here"
I didn't insult you.I called you a dumbass which you clearly are and said you are wasting people's time with your lack of knowledge which is proven by the fact so many are opposed to what your saying...Your telling me to take my medication whe I have never taken medication in my life.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By SeSAW

Well im sorry then I guess I was wrong but you do need to get some medication

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By brainiac 1.0

WHO THE HELL MADE THIS STUPID BATTLE.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#85  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sometimes I wonder

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Triumphant
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Your the one who started the insults around here"
I didn't insult you.I called you a dumbass which you clearly are and said you are wasting people's time with your lack of knowledge which is proven by the fact so many are opposed to what your saying...Your telling me to take my medication whe I have never taken medication in my life."
LOL LOL LOL
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"the creator said:
"Come on SeSAW,

"
Well Ive seen him lift a few of Gen Ross's fighter planes at once but he really does not have any insane lifting feats. But him being a match for Hulk alone is enough to let you know how great his strength is and as far as it goes ive never seen him struggle to lift anything. Hell what do you think Doomsday can lift huh
So lifting a fully loaded big fighter plane might be around 50 tonnes (at most). If Abomination lifted 2, that 100 tonnes max.
Does not seem like alot.

I personally think that the Abomination would be able to lift approx 100,000 tonnes based on some of the strength feats of other Marvel powerhouses and some of the typical streangth feast you see him perform (tearing tank armour up).

As for Doomsday, he was stronger than Superman, at the time of their first fight. At his initial relaunch in the 1980's, Superman could lift 6,000,000 tonnes. His strength feast would indicate that he was alot stronger than that when he faught Doomsday (perhaps many times that figure as other subsequent writers had again begun to provide him with godlike levels of strength).
So I would say that Doomsday can certainly lift in excess of 6,000,000 tonnes.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Methos

Doomsday was a lot stronger than Superman originally...

i believe he was quoted around the 9,000,000 ton mark after breaking away from the original Radiant before he crashed on earth...

M

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By the creator
Methos said:
"Doomsday was a lot stronger than Superman originally...

i believe he was quoted around the 9,000,000 ton mark after breaking away from the original Radiant before he crashed on earth...

M
"
Either way, as said before, Superman slaughters the Abomination in a few seconds.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Methos

pretty much...

M

Strange Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Strange Doctor
Vance Astro said:
"venom hybrid said:
"I'm pretty sure DD has superspeed"

Daredevil?"
I think he means Doomsday. I might be wrong.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Methos

Doomsday is damn fast, but not Flash fast...

M

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By SeSAW
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:
"the creator said:
"Come on SeSAW,

"
So lifting a fully loaded big fighter plane might be around 50 tonnes (at most). If Abomination lifted 2, that 100 tonnes max.
Does not seem like alot.

I personally think that the Abomination would be able to lift approx 100,000 tonnes based on some of the strength feats of other Marvel powerhouses and some of the typical streangth feast you see him perform (tearing tank armour up).

As for Doomsday, he was stronger than Superman, at the time of their first fight. At his initial relaunch in the 1980's, Superman could lift 6,000,000 tonnes. His strength feast would indicate that he was alot stronger than that when he faught Doomsday (perhaps many times that figure as other subsequent writers had again begun to provide him with godlike levels of strength).
So I would say that Doomsday can certainly lift in excess of 6,000,000 tonnes.
"

Well going by your argument, how do you know DD is stronger than Superman he doesnt have the feats to prove it . And Abomination is said to be stronger than base level Hulk so that puts his strength up there pretty high.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By SeSAW

Like I said Superman wins a hard fought battle

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#95  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Let me rephrase that for you

Superman wins an easy battle in under 20 seconds.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By One-Above-You
SeSAW said:
"Like I said Superman wins a hard fought battle"
Not a hard fought battle at all. Superman wins in a few minutes without even trying.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By SeSAW
caption
caption

Yeah I know just like he beat Venom in 20 seconds

caption
caption

caption
caption

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"
caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

"
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By King_Saturn
SeSAW said:
"
caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

"
This is an insanely ridiculous battle here... Superman can easily defeat Venom. This is just some weird writing here
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By SeSAW

Not in 20 seconds he can't