• 68 results
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By One-Above-You

Superman vs A Superpowered being that has the exact same powers as Supes. He just as fast, his heat vision is as hot, he is as just as durable, etc. Except this Superhuman is able to lift 200 tons as a max. this is twice as much as 100 tons. Zee crusher says Supes is only able to lift barely over 100 tons and has trouble bending steel, which I disagree. So who wins?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zee crusher

In supes classic comics he did fight a dark superman. He got pwned by one punch then the dark superman and batman drove off in a black car. So your question is answered.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Nah, Not a curbstomp IMHO

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

zee crusher said:
"In supes classic comics he did fight a dark superman. He got pwned by one punch then the dark superman and batman drove off in a black car. So your question is answered."
no, you didn't even address his question in any way.

Obviously superman wins easily.  Probably with 1 hit even.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman should win this fight here
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher
the human Juggernaut said:
"zee crusher said:
"In supes classic comics he did fight a dark superman. He got pwned by one punch then the dark superman and batman drove off in a black car. So your question is answered."

Obviously superman wins easily.  Probably with 1 hit even."
I did read it stupid. He said exact same powers. Then he switched it to a guy who lifts 200 tons. Superman would get pwned by a guy who lifts 200 tons. He can barely handle mongoul. You expect him to take on a guy who lifts 200 tons?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Saturn said:
"Superman should win this fight here
"
Yep
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"zee crusher said:

I did read it stupid. He said exact same powers. Then he switched it to a guy who lifts 200 tons. Superman would get pwned by a guy who lifts 200 tons. He can barely handle mongoul. You expect him to take on a guy who lifts 200 tons?"
..... you are clueless.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By One-Above-You

There you have it folks. Not only is Zee Crusher bad at math, he also has difficulty reading.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher
the human Juggernaut said:
"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:

I did read it stupid. He said exact same powers. Then he switched it to a guy who lifts 200 tons. Superman would get pwned by a guy who lifts 200 tons. He can barely handle mongoul. You expect him to take on a guy who lifts 200 tons?"
..... you are clueless."
Aren't you the guy who thinks juggernaut is real and the greatest when he lost to blobs a$$.  Yeah your pathetic.

One-Above-You said:
"There you have it folks. Not only is Zee Crusher bad at math, he also has difficulty reading."
Wow coming from the superman fanboy who makes up numbers to make superman seem like he can lift more then anybody. Cmon tell us how much superman can lift. Then send that to dc and see how much they laugh at you.
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By supertrooper117
zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:

DO YOU SEE WHAT ITS SAYS? SU-PER-MAN!!!!! NOT SOME FICTIONAL GUY WITH A CAPE! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO SIT HERE AND SAY SUPERMAN CAN"T TAKE A PUNCH FROM A CLASS 200? LIKE COMMON THATS REDICULOUS!!!! SUPERMAN HAS LIFTED A PYRAMID!!!!!! WAY OVER THE 200 TON MARK! YET HE CANT TAKE A 200 TON PUNCH? STUPIDITY...
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By One-Above-You
zee crusher said:
One-Above-You said:
"There you have it folks. Not only is Zee Crusher bad at math, he also has difficulty reading."
Wow coming from the superman fanboy who makes up numbers to make superman seem like he can lift more then anybody. Cmon tell us how much superman can lift. Then send that to dc and see how much they laugh at you.

If I write in big letters will you understand? You have stated that Superman barely lifts over 100 tons. He lifted the Great Pyramid of Egypt. This Pyramid is estimated to weigh 5.9 million tons. 5,000,000 is a bigger number than 100 Zee Crusher.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher
supertrooper117 said:
"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:

DO YOU SEE WHAT ITS SAYS? SU-PER-MAN!!!!! NOT SOME FICTIONAL GUY WITH A CAPE! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO SIT HERE AND SAY SUPERMAN CAN"T TAKE A PUNCH FROM A CLASS 200? LIKE COMMON THATS REDICULOUS!!!! SUPERMAN HAS LIFTED A PYRAMID!!!!!! WAY OVER THE 200 TON MARK! YET HE CANT TAKE A 200 TON PUNCH? STUPIDITY..."
Here we go again with the pyramid. Yet superman has been layed down by darkseid who if I am sure doesn't lift no damn 200 tons. Please don't write it caps it like you want attention or something. Yes superman can't take a hit from a guy who lifts 200 tons. Why could he take doomsdays hit, and shaggy mans hits? How about the large robot that couldn't lift well over 100 tons. He knocked him down with one blow.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By One-Above-You
zee crusher said:
superman can't take a hit from a guy who lifts 200 tons.
Can you prove any that? Nope.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zee crusher
One-Above-You said:
"zee crusher said:
Can you prove any that? Nope."
Can you show me a picture of superman being able to take apicture from a who lifts that much? Nope didn't think so dumbsh!t. If you stay here a little longer I'll show you the pictures of him getting pwned by anti monitor who knocked him into the side of the moon and he was knocked out. You sound pretty stupid for a superman fanboy.
Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By supertrooper117
zee crusher said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:

DO YOU SEE WHAT ITS SAYS? SU-PER-MAN!!!!! NOT SOME FICTIONAL GUY WITH A CAPE! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO SIT HERE AND SAY SUPERMAN CAN"T TAKE A PUNCH FROM A CLASS 200? LIKE COMMON THATS REDICULOUS!!!! SUPERMAN HAS LIFTED A PYRAMID!!!!!! WAY OVER THE 200 TON MARK! YET HE CANT TAKE A 200 TON PUNCH? STUPIDITY..."
Here we go again with the pyramid. Yet superman has been layed down by darkseid who if I am sure doesn't lift no damn 200 tons. Please don't write it caps it like you want attention or something. Yes superman can't take a hit from a guy who lifts 200 tons. Why could he take doomsdays hit, and shaggy mans hits? How about the large robot that couldn't lift well over 100 tons. He knocked him down with one blow."
uh, the hulk was able to send SA supes flying in his weak form, so I have to say its for the sake of the story. DUH!
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By One-Above-You
zee crusher said:
"One-Above-You said:
"zee crusher said:
Can you show me a picture of superman being able to take apicture from a who lifts that much? Nope didn't think so dumbsh!t. If you stay here a little longer I'll show you the pictures of him getting pwned by anti monitor who knocked him into the side of the moon and he was knocked out. You sound pretty stupid for a superman fanboy."
Pwned by Anti-Monitor? Anti-Monitor destroys universes and beat the Spectre. Of course he's gonna swat away Supes.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zee crusher
One-Above-You said:
"zee crusher said:
"One-Above-You said:
"zee crusher said:
Can you show me a picture of superman being able to take apicture from a who lifts that much? Nope didn't think so dumbsh!t. If you stay here a little longer I'll show you the pictures of him getting pwned by anti monitor who knocked him into the side of the moon and he was knocked out. You sound pretty stupid for a superman fanboy."
Pwned by Anti-Monitor? Anti-Monitor destroys universes and beat the Spectre. Of course he's gonna swat away Supes."
You think Anti monitor can lift as much as you stated? Nobody lifts as much as you retards have been posting. That why you all sound so confused the damn time about superman. All star supes is three times as strong stupid and he's based off SA supes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The vine is always better off without the haters........

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By One-Above-You
zee crusher said:
Nobody lifts as much as you retards have been posting.
Would you like me to post the scan of Supes lifting the Pyramid?
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lordraiden
zee crusher said:
"One-Above-You said:
"zee crusher said:
"One-Above-You said:
"zee crusher said:
Pwned by Anti-Monitor? Anti-Monitor destroys universes and beat the Spectre. Of course he's gonna swat away Supes."
You think Anti monitor can lift as much as you stated? Nobody lifts as much as you retards have been posting. That why you all sound so confused the damn time about superman. All star supes is three times as strong stupid and he's based off SA supes

"

SA Superman can do that, probably with his pinky :-)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDrifter said:
"The vine is always better off without the haters........"
Such as Zee
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zee crusher
One-Above-You said:
"zee crusher said:
Nobody lifts as much as you retards have been posting.
Would you like me to post the scan of Supes lifting the Pyramid?"
While your are it post a scan of superman pulling Manhattan okay? Infact can you stop acting stupid although right now I don't think your acting and do the math since your so good at it an tell everybody which is heavier Manhattan or a little pyramid?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Superman's survived black holes and exploding planets. He could easily take a punch from someone who lifts 200 tons.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By One-Above-You

Manhattan weighs a lot more than The Great  Pyramid of Egypt which weighs a lot more than 100 tons...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
Gambler said:
"Superman's survived black holes and exploding planets. He could easily take a punch from someone who lifts 200 tons."
Indeed
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Ghostshell
One-Above-You said:
"Manhattan > Pyramid > 100 tons..."
Mmmm, no. Pyramids ranged in weight from 2.5 tons to about 15 tons.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By One-Above-You
Gambler said:
"One-Above-You said:
Mmmm, no. Pyramids ranged in weight from 2.5 tons to about 15 tons."
I guess I should have said The Great Pyramid of Egypt, which weighs about 5.9 million tons.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell
One-Above-You said:
"Gambler said:
"One-Above-You said:
Mmmm, no. Pyramids ranged in weight from 2.5 tons to about 15 tons."
I guess I should have said The Great Pyramid of Egypt, which weighs about 5.9 million tons."
Oh Snap
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
How much does Manhattan weigh ?
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lordraiden

Well, Routh did lift that small continent in Returns, and the movies were based more so on SA Superman!

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:
"zee crusher said:

..... you are clueless."
Aren't you the guy who thinks juggernaut is real and the greatest when he lost to blobs a$$.  Yeah your pathetic.

One-Above-You said:
"

once again, epic fail at insult attempts.
Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at the fans in here. 
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By lordraiden
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"lol at the fans in here. "

You mean FanBOYS IN HERE LOL
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman for the win against the Invincible level character

lol
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lantern Prime

Superman is overrated.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By One-Above-You
Lantern Prime said:
"Superman is overrated."
How so?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lantern Prime

People say he can't be beatin or he can't be harmed but after reading the comic for years thats obviuosly not true.  Oh yeah and the Silver age Superman had a speel cast on him, thats why he was so powerful. It wasn't his own doing.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By One-Above-You
Lantern Prime said:
"People say he can't be beatin or he can't be harmed but after reading the comic for years thats obviuosly not true.  Oh yeah and the Silver age Superman had a speel cast on him, thats why he was so powerful. It wasn't his own doing."
Superman can be beaten by lots of other characters.

Of course it was the writers doing. Do you think Superman writes and draws his own comics?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lantern Prime

No im just sayiong he never got that powerful on his own. If Hulk had his speed he'd beat him.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By One-Above-You
Lantern Prime said:
"No im just sayiong he never got that powerful on his own. If Hulk had his speed he'd beat him."
Superman is stronger than The Hulk.
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Swagga Boy

SUPESSSSSSSSS

SOI SOI SOI SOI

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Clantern

I'm gonna say superman can handle a guy who can lift 200 tonnes. 
The reasons are probably stated, i may be wrong but it seems when you go against what Zee Crusher says, you turn out correct.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Swagga Boy

Microsoft sam: My RoflCopter goez! Soi Soi Soi Soi Soi!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lantern Prime
One-Above-You said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"No im just sayiong he never got that powerful on his own. If Hulk had his speed he'd beat him."
Superman is stronger than The Hulk."
Supes = Hulk

Thor, Goku, Green Lantern and alot of others
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#46  Edited By Forever

zee crusher said:

"I did read it stupid. He said exact same powers. Then he switched it to a guy who lifts 200 tons. Superman would get pwned by a guy who lifts 200 tons. He can barely handle mongoul. You expect him to take on a guy who lifts 200 tons?"

I wonder why you keep saying this.  It doesnt take away from any other character that Superman can lift far in excess of 100 tons.  Most of Marvel's stronger characters can lift well in excess of 100 tons.  Thor can easily lift at least 100,000 tons, going by his ability to lift the Midgard Serpent as well as the Odin Sword.  Sentry can probably lift over 70,000 tons, going by the depiction of his handling of a falling hellicarrier.  Surtur can surely lift billions of tons because of the way he lifted the Black Pyramid.  It just so happens that Superman can lift billions of tons as well, as shown by his ability to lift a rather large pyramid.

Class 100 is a class of people who can lift 100 tons or more.  It doesnt limit them to only being able to lift 100 tons.  If Superman were to be classified by Marvel's ratings, they would say that Superman is class 100.  That wouldn't mean that he can only lift 100 tons, but that he can lift in excess of that amount.  Same thing with Thor or Hercules or Wonder Man or any of the other Marvel characters who are class 100.  But being class 100 doesnt make them all equal.  Hulk is far stronger than Wonder man and so Superman would be far stronger than some of the other members of the class 100 club.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By King_Saturn
Lantern Prime said:
"Superman is overrated."
No He Is Not
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Swagga Boy
Lantern Prime said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Superman is stronger than The Hulk."
Supes = Hulk

Thor, Goku, Green Lantern and alot of others"

sigh
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clantern said:
"I'm gonna say superman can handle a guy who can lift 200 tonnes. 
The reasons are probably stated, i may be wrong but it seems when you go against what Zee Crusher says, you turn out correct."
you're not wrong.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lantern Prime

Supes is overrated and thats all there is to it.