User Lists: 0

Team 1 Stomp

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Nobody here has better feats than Beta Ray Bill, but in theory team 1 wins, because Thor will go all out and Superman is too fast when bloodlusted.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 1

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2....mainly because i feel bad and know team 1 wins....petty vote

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shavo

i feel bad for bill he gets such a bad partner...anyway team 1 wins

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Thor for the win...

Superman should be able to handle Captain Marvel... Kal El has more wins over Billy in the history that they have clashed IIRC...

Thor and Beta Ray Bill would be a close one... but I can't see Thor losing that fight either.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 in a war.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Captain Marvel is the weak link here, maybe if he had a partner who can handle getting hit by lightning that'd be a different story. Maybe someone like Hank Henshaw, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, or someone along those lines would boost this to be a bit more even.

But I don't think Marvel is going to hold up well against Thor or Superman. Though I believe BRB could stand up to either of those two.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I say team one as well but I believe it to be a close one.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Avatar image for admiral_ironbeast
Admiral_IronBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say team 2... superman kills marvel; but beta ray bill kills Thor. then beta ray bill kills Supes.

So first off--Thor and Beta Ray Bill are much stronger than Superman and Captain Marvel. Thor and BBR have raised Asgard after Ragnook, saving the heavenly realm from destruction. Superman has moved earth, but that was only with the help of Green Lantern... and Captain Marvel is cool and all, but let's be honest here--he is not even in the same class as these 3 power houses' league. So BBR can kill Supes if he only had to fight Supes.

That being said, the most important fight here is Beta Ray Bill vs. Thor. BBR wins as he has done it before (yes, the odds were stacked in Bill's favor that time... but Bill has better discipline and power than Thor (see scan below where BBR one-shots Fenris during Ragnook, while Thor was so tired fighting Fenris that he could barely stand) so I bet BBR could kill Thor again).

So we know BBR will kill Thor given enough time, and will then also be able to kill Supes. That said, BBR gets destroyed if Supes and Thor can attack him simultaneously. So the real question here is can Captain Marvel hold off Supes long enough to let BBR kill Thor. I think the answer is yes, as the fight in the new 52 between Supes and Marvel was long enough to let BBR kill Thor...

So team two wins, and everyone is dead except BBR.

No Caption Provided

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Thor out for blood will be unrelenting. Give him the solar powered champion full strength? Literally no contest.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say team 2... superman kills marvel; but beta ray bill kills Thor. then beta ray bill kills Supes.

No

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes and thor can't lose this

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 marvel is kinda dead weight here from what ive seen new 52 superman can handle marvel without much trouble and beta ray bill is on par if not above thor but couldnt put a bloodlusted thor down before supes could put captain marvel down so it could end up being a 2 on 1 massacre bills powerful but cant handle both

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Experio

Team 1. Superman and Thor can both handle the opponent they end up with, but after a tough fight

TehStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 in a tough battle

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By comicace3

I wanna say Team 2... in a close battle. Really it ends up with who wins between thor and BRB. Shazam vs. Supes I see it being to close to call. Blood Lusted supes couldn't even dent Black Adam.....

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By D3MON

@bigcimmerian said:

in theory team 1 wins, because Thor will go all out and Superman is too fast when bloodlusted.

@odinsonnn said:

Team 1. Thor out for blood will be unrelenting. Give him the solar powered champion full strength? Literally no contest.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark and Thor

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So first off--Thor and Beta Ray Bill are much stronger than Superman and Captain Marvel. Thor and BBR have raised Asgard after Ragnook, saving the heavenly realm from destruction. Superman has moved earth, but that was only with the help of Green Lantern... and Captain Marvel is cool and all, but let's be honest here--he is not even in the same class as these 3 power houses' league. So BBR can kill Supes if he only had to fight Supes.

That being said, the most important fight here is Beta Ray Bill vs. Thor. BBR wins as he has done it before (yes, the odds were stacked in Bill's favor that time... but Bill has better discipline and power than Thor (see scan below where BBR one-shots Fenris during Ragnook, while Thor was so tired fighting Fenris that he could barely stand) so I bet BBR could kill Thor again).

So we know BBR will kill Thor given enough time, and will then also be able to kill Supes. That said, BBR gets destroyed if Supes and Thor can attack him simultaneously. So the real question here is can Captain Marvel hold off Supes long enough to let BBR kill Thor. I think the answer is yes, as the fight in the new 52 between Supes and Marvel was long enough to let BBR kill Thor...

So team two wins, and everyone is dead except BBR.

No Caption Provided

Why are you using Pre-52 Superman feats and then later use a New-52 Superman fight? Thor and BRB might be a bit stronger than Pre-52 Superman. (Not much at all) But they definitely aren't stronger than New-52 Superman. Not even close.

coolcat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is blood lusted and will not lose to BRB because he has more experience with his powers then BRB and BRB usually doesn't hold back but now that Thor isn't he will win and supes can beat marvel do to speed and superior strength

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mainstream Out Character Superman solos

BorBurison14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian:

Ummm you need to research more on Thor and BRB. Thor and BRB are literally thousands of times stronger than Superman.