Umar

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zane240

Prime is immune to magic and unless Umar is capable of universal + damage she isn't putting prime down for good

Otherwise she gets reality shattering punches to the face

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By King-Ragnar

Umar swats him away like the fly he is. Also Mismatch @juiceboks

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

umer

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar:

How does Umar defeat prime?

Prime is far stronger and more durable than she is. He's also immune to her magic so how does Umar win?

How about you give reasons instead of shit posting

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair Umar does not have the feats to defeat prime. I haven't seen her do anything to suggest so

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By King-Ragnar

@zane240:

Transmutation. Telepathy. Telekinesis. Energy Projection.

Prime is far stronger and more durable than she is

I can only assume you're basing this on a Reddit Respect thread because that's where 99% of people get their misinformation on Prime.

He's also immune to her magic so how does Umar win?

Transmutation. Telepathy. Telekinesis. Energy Projection. And Dozens upon Dozens of other ways i can't be bothered to mention.

So now I'm shit posting because i disagree with your factually incorrect opinion? Kek.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair Umar does not have the feats to defeat prime. I haven't seen her do anything to suggest so

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zane240

@king-ragnar:

You know who has all those powers you mentioned? Most of the DC heroes superman prime beat in a weaker state as superboy prime

Heck even silver surfer possess those powers yet he would get stomped by prime

Versatility means nothing when you can't hurt the person you are fighting to begin with.

Umar has no feats beating anyone on primes level and thus she losses.

Prime is immune to hax attacks like that

He could stand on the source wall that could trap powerful beings like yuga khan

He could escape the phantom zone capable of holding some of the biggest baddies

He could escape even the speed force. Something that should be impossible

He even threatened to rip out mordus tongue if mordu blasted him one more time and mordu is a multi galaxy busting lord of chaos who would shit stomp Umar . Oh and this was when he was superboy prime not even superman prime

He could survive a galaxy level attack in a weaker state as superboy

He could even break into the 5th dimension to torture mxyzptlk

Captain atom also possess all the powers Umar has and monarch stomped 42 of those captain atoms yet it was superman prime who was considered the only being strong enough to match monarch

The fact is to defeat superman prime it would take nothing less than universal+ level attacks

Umar is not on that level thus she losses

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You would notice that people who say Umar can't give any good feats for why she wins

That's how you know she losses

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9465e8847d0
deactivated-5c9465e8847d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy...Here we go then.

@zane240 said:

Prime is immune to magic and unless Umar is capable of universal + damage she isn't putting prime down for good

Otherwise she gets reality shattering punches to the face

She is capable of that and her feats back in Strange Tales#152/153, DSSS#22/Doctor Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts#71 and Doctor Strange#173 shows that Umar indeed operates at said level or maybe even higher by casually effecting/threatening entire realities(In the plural), not only that, but she scales directly from characters who are at least this powerful. Honestly, I also find funny you say she gets a reality-shattering punch to the face when even Strange's magic(Someone whose magic is far inferior to her per the official handbooks themselves and showings) allowed him to passively resist and be practically fine after reality broke like glass in Doctor Strange: Into Shamballa, as well other reality-effecting attacks like being compressed into 2D in Doctor Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts#27. Umar herself has a showing that could be used to argue against this too, but I'll get more into it below.

@zane240 said:

Prime is far stronger and more durable than she is. He's also immune to her magic so how does Umar win?

Prime is far stronger, sure, but no more durable when his best quantifiable feat is taking the energy explosion of Monarch's armor...Umar herself was perfectly fine after taking to the face Dormammu's outburst that was destroying the whole Dark Dimension in DSSS#24, a pan-universal reality with an infinite number of spatial dimensions...As for the whole magic resistance thing, it's almost the same thing for Umar regarding physical attacks as Giant-Size Avengers#4 hints they might not be as effective against her given her physiology and it's reinforced by the fact that her brother is stated to be almost outright immune to them per Strange himself in Amazing Spider-Man Vol.2#57. Besides, Umar's powers follow the same lines as her brother's, which are more in the veins of cosmic powers than magic itself anyway.

And geeze, dude...Calm down a bit. Are you what? Twelve years old? There's no reason to get sassy with the guy for basically nothing, it's kinda of a juvenile attitude.

You know who has all those powers you mentioned? Most of the DC heroes superman prime beat in a weaker state as superboy prime

Heck even silver surfer possess those powers yet he would get stomped by prime

Having the same powers =/= Having the same powers, but at the same level. Just because someone has the power of telepathy, I wouldn't automatically say that is equal to the likes of Charles Xavier and so on. Basic logic, dude.

Versatility means nothing when you can't hurt the person you are fighting to begin with.

That's once again, hilarious. Versatility is for when you can't directly hurt your opponent since certain attacks or abilities bypass normal durability. Umar herself could just drain him like did with the allegedly multiversal powers of Eternity's DefendersVol.3#5 and be done with it, for example. Now, I could go on with this and address your other claims, some quite ridiculous like Mordru stomping her, although given you pretty much said this:

The fact is to defeat superman prime it would take nothing less than universal+ level attacks

Umar is not on that level thus she losses

It's quite enough, Umar does have feats on that level and did defeat opponents at least on that tier like her brother in Doctor Strange, Master of the Mystic Arts#9, so by your own words, she wins here. One thing I do find extremely interesting about your posts is that you admitted that doesn't know about Umar by asking others for her feats and my personal impression of your first post here, but right after assumes to know at what level she operates without any doubts in mind(Even though still kept asking for feats). Seems very hypocrite and downright pretentious of your part, if you ask me.

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By somayareece

Alphaelli came in and cleaned house. Umar should be able to beat most versions of Superman anyways so not much of a fight here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9
deactivated-5cef1a02a31b9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime still gets murked

Cramem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cramem

Superman prime doesn't have a weakness to magic. But then again, until, he only tanked offensive type of magic like magical lightning and stuff. I don't know how he would manage against hax magic.

I don't know much about Umar. What kind of spells can she cast?

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime punches a hole in her face.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By baph

All Umar needs is to teleport SMP and it's a gg by default.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Prime's inherent magical resistance should prove quite useful here.

However, given the implied level of Umar's power(above classic Dormammu) she should operate on a high enough level that her magic can harm SP. She can win.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#23  Edited By KrleAvenger

Why is Prime immune to magic? When was it stated or shown that he is immune to magic? Just because he tanked 2 magical attacks and stated they tickle, does not make him immune to magic. It just means that the potency od those magical attacks does not come close to hurting him. Granted he was hurt by less and he said "magic" specifically, so he probably has better natural resistance to magical attacks, as oppose to Superman who can be hurt by pretty weak magical attacks. But that just shows resistance on Prime's part and does not mean he is <immune>. That's a No Limit Fallacy. He lacks feats to prove he can deal with someone on Umar's level.

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime beat an omniversal thread in dark Knights he's been scaled way above Umar and Dormammu.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime beat an omniversal thread in dark Knights he's been scaled way above Umar and Dormammu.

PrimeSuperboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umar sweeps

Bigwalkdogfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime punches hole in her.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super boy prime will be a better match .

Superman prime is too much for her.i know Umar is good but not the lvl of prime.