Fury

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Erik

That is an interesting choice. Fury was barely killed by a small black hole only after it was missing an important piece of technology.

Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Espada

I'll go with Fury for this one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

erik said:
"That is an interesting choice. Fury was barely killed by a small black hole only after it was missing an important piece of technology."
I remember that. The Fury kept getting larger and larger as he began absorbing everything around him in order to keep from imploding in on himself and then BAM! Rachel Summers finally forces him inside that mini-Black Hole all the way. That was crazy, Chris Claremont's work up until now isn't as good as it used to be 20+ years ago, but you all have to admit that seeing Rachel's struggle against the almighty Fury was pretty $%^#ing awesome. Of course...Superman Prime surviving the complete and utter annihilation of Earth-51 was a far greater achievement. Sigh...I just can't decide who would win in a fight like this!

Sure The Fury can adapt to any situation but adapting to something...anything really...takes up time, sometimes a lot but that only depends on what exactly The Fury is trying to adapt to. Nevertheless Prime can use that to his advantage, though the more Prime fights the easier it's going to be for The Fury to adapt but that would inevitably force Prime to begin really cutting loose which could turn the tide in his favor. ARRGGGH! I can't decide! Prime or Fury? Fury or Prime? The decision is so hard to make because they both so damn powerful.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By claws

fury...the one who killed one of the marvel heroes and jasper would win i think...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
The Fury should win here
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Vrakmul

The Fury has beaten a powerful reality warper, the Fury will simply adapt itself into a form that cannot be defeated by superman prime, for the Fury is like a Doomsday who evolves much, much faster.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Dreadnaught said:
"The Fury has beaten a powerful reality warper, the Fury will simply adapt itself into a form that cannot be defeated by superman prime, for the Fury is like a Doomsday who evolves much, much faster. "
Thats Correct
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

The Fury

spawn_obsessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points