Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5
  • Stable Sentry
  • Void
  • Unstable Sentry
  • ANAD Sentry
  • Death Seed Sentry

To the death!

#2 Posted by Co-Boss (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there any feats yet for this new sentry? The one who fused with the void?

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#3 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5196 posts) - - Show Bio

@co-boss said:

He fodderised some of the new Avengers line up, but they are jobbers right now anyway (they got stomped by Hulk and Namor) so it's not a impressive feat. I think he has some other feats, but I couldn't tell you them for the life of me.

If he actually has Void's power level, then that's pretty good.

OT- Prime dominates them physically, but Sentry has planetary TP anyway, and considering Prime has no feats to suggest he could resist it, he doesn't stand much of a chance of getting through that.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#4 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

@co-boss said:

Yes, they're garbage and overhyped.

#5 Edited by Zane240 (545 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime is leagues above characters like these

He hangs with monarch a being who can fodderize these characters

In a weaker state as superboy he soloed multiple versions of DC heroes and when he became superman prime survived a universe buster

If a universe buster couldn't kill man prime then wtf is sentry gonna do? Tickle him to death?

#6 Posted by Aqualion0 (2077 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta:

Only offensive TP feat which was done by solely Sentry was against Super-Adaptoid. He doesn't have planet level TP. Not even close.

#7 Edited by SmoothSanta (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@aqualion0: Didnt he erase everyone's memory of him?

Edit: To answer my own question he didn't. Just reading through some of his stuff.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#8 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats a picture of Superboy prime, are we using Superman prime or Superboy prime? Superman prime utterly fodderizes the Sentries. Superboy prime gets destroyed though.

#9 Posted by Supermanthor (20098 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats a picture of Superboy prime, are we using Superman prime or Superboy prime? Superman prime utterly fodderizes the Sentries. Superboy prime gets destroyed though.

#10 Posted by Supermanthor (20098 posts) - - Show Bio

@aqualion0: Didnt he erase everyone's memory of him?

void

Edit: To answer my own question he didn't. Just reading through some of his stuff.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
#11 Posted by ITouchedTheBoat (3392 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime walking through the Sentries like:

No Caption Provided

#12 Posted by SmoothSanta (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

Is brute force enough to put down DSS?

#13 Posted by Supermanthor (20098 posts) - - Show Bio

@smoothsanta: nah he will keep coming back you need hax to beat him

#14 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4960 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by Shouvik89 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Sentry. Void and DSS are way too versatile for characters like Prime. Molecular manipulation, Telepathy--team Prime has no answer to these.

#16 Edited by Zane240 (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@shouvik89:

If molecular manipulation and telepathy can work then characters like Martian manhunter captain atom(MONARCH) firestorm will easily stop him but that's not the case

Also versatility doesn't mean shit when you can't even harm the character you are facing. Silver surfer is way more versatile than Thanos but that doesn't mean he's beating him

Superman Prime speed durability strength of overall power is far above any sentry he could stand there and sentry won't be able to hurt him

Prime durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sentry best offense

#17 Posted by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

I think death seed alone is enough for SBP....

#18 Posted by rhistr (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime beats them up until he realizes some keep reforming, then he throws them in a blackhole.

#19 Posted by RobertMiles1 (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

im no fan of superman or dc but ripoffs suk something awful. and marvel does not need a superman guy. they did well by doing stuff that is not superman/wat dc already did. superman will win

#20 Edited by green_skaar (12409 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentries absolutely stomp.

2 solo, a 3rd in theory would but doesn't have the feats yet.

#21 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP wins.

#22 Posted by green_skaar (12409 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm curious how a guy who can only punch hard and use HV is planning on beating a team of immortal beings who physical damage does nothing.

#23 Posted by Shouvik89 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

@zane240: By 'way too versatile' I meant both DSS and Void are not only capable of at least physically contending with Prime (feats such as the Void breaking every bone in Hulk's body and DSS stomping Thor twice without even trying and stopping Exitar's foot all by himself certainly suggests they can), they also have something in their sleeves that Prime has absolutely no answer to--molecular manipulation and TP. They possess both brute force plus something that characters like Prime are completely defenseless at.

Sentry in many versions have displayed molecular manipulation on a level that makes him insanely powerful by that ability alone--outclassing Owen Reece the Molecule Man, one of the most powerful molecule manipulater in all of Marvel, in straight up molecular manipulation is an incredible feat by it's own right. If he can reset himself on a molecular level after being disintegrated by Reece, and then completely pwn him on a molecular level, he should've no problem to do that to ANYONE, especially characters who have no defense to it, like Prime.

Martian Manhunter and Cap. Atom got fodderized by Prime cause they didn't have the raw strength to contend with him in the first place, that's why they got one-shotted before they could even use their abilities on him. But DSS has the feats that suggest he can keep up with Prime, at the very least. Him two-shotting Thor implies DSS have what it takes to actually harm Prime, as well. The way I see it, him manhandling Thor puts him around Thanos level, maybe. So yeah I think he could definitely harm Prime.

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#24 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (5196 posts) - - Show Bio

@aqualion0: He still has TP tho, lol

Prime ain't got no defence against most forms of hax

#25 Edited by Zane240 (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@shouvik89:

Dude are you serious right now

Comparing Thanos thor or hulk to frikking superman prime? I'm starting to think you either don't know much about prime or you are one huge sentry fan boy

Now Show me sentry damaging someone with universal level durability then we can talk

Even if supes can't kill him he can beat him to submission or sentry realize it's a waste fighting someone out of their league

Monarch can solo stomp thor thanos and hulk with one hand tied behind his back and that's the dude prime hangs with

Even as superboy he wasn't scared of mordu a galaxy buster sky father and said an attack from him only tickled and even threatened to rip his tongue out if he attacked him one more time

Man prime is leagues above that tier

If there's anything the author made clear it's that things such as telepathy matter manipulation and all the likes are not enough to stop him.

Heck he was immune to his biggest weakness in magic. So somehow am supposed to believe a simple telepathy or mm can stop him when several DC heroes posses that ability?

You can't be serious

Sentry can't even beat superboy prime much less superman prime.

Prime stomps him every single time because sentry can't even hurt hi to begin with

#26 Posted by Lucano (3454 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime kills them to death... The only ones who are actual factors are The Void and DSS... And they are simply not on Prime's level... As previously stated if a blast capable of erasing all life on a universe cannot take him down, this guys seriously lack firepower to put him down.

#27 Posted by Thatoneguy2958 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

DSS is more then enough.

#28 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Sentry. Void and DSS are way too versatile for characters like Prime. Molecular manipulation, Telepathy--team Prime has no answer to these.

What is ANAD Sentry? Is that the one merged with the void. Are you interested in debating this? I think DSS is overhyped and he would get beat up and KOd. How powerful is his telepathy? Does he often use in combat? SBP is a manhandling kid he fights physical uses strength. Broke horde of lanterns into pieces just by punching and made holes in Superman using heat vision. What are voids blunt force durability and energy durability?

#29 Posted by Shouvik89 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

@zane240:

I'm not a sentry fanboy or anything.

And I'm not talking about the normal version of Sentry who is very inconsistent when it comes to feats and showings. The ones I'm referring to are Void and Death Seed Sentry, both of them has feats to suggest they can be a legit threat to characters like Prime.

Well, they don't need to 'damage' Prime, Void can just alter him on a molecular level, the same way he did to Owen Reece, who is, by feats, an universal level being and that has been established many times in Marvel. In fact, Reece has an on-panel feat of damaging the fabric of the entire multiverse as only a side-effect during his battle with post-retcon Beyonder, and Void absolutely punked and disintegrated Reece on a molecular level. In fact, Void made him look absolutely helpless. Yeah, he is THAT powerful. As you can see, Prime's durability means nothing against beings like the Void.

And DSS has effortlessly stomped Thor twice with physical strength alone, that tells me he certainly can harm the Primes. Thor's physical durability is nothing to scoff at. Honestly I haven't seen anyone except for Thanos to humiliate Thor the way DSS did and he wasn't even trying.

I don't have any scans right now but I suggest you check out Void's and DSS' respect threads on this site to get an estimate of their power levels. You'll see that it's practically impossble for guys like Prime to even hope to beat them.

And Molecular manipulation is one of the highest echelons of power in all of Marvel and based on feats, Void is one of the most powerful in this regard. And no, the Primes has NEVER faced someone like him as well as DSS, who possess both insane physical strength and crazy hax on top.

#30 Posted by Iron_Tiger (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with the Sentries, not the grown-up crybaby. Haha.

#31 Posted by Shouvik89 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread: Yeah I guess ANAD Sentry is the one who merged with Void.

Not really interested in debating this cause if you check out both Void's and DSS' feats, you'll see the Primes don't really have a chance. I don't have any scans right now but you'll find them in Void's and DSS' respect threads in this site.

He has feats of planetery TP and yes, he also uses TP in combat. Both normal Sentry and DSS has done it on-panel.

I know about Superboy Prime's feats as well as the guardian amped version of him that fought against Monarch. And they are indeed out of their league here, against characters like the Void and DSS, to whom physical damages mean absolutely nothing.

#32 Edited by Zane240 (545 posts) - - Show Bio

@shouvik89:

Dude your comments shows you know absolutely nothing about prime. Heck the fact that you think thors durability matters is laughable

Prime can ko herald level beings in one to two punches. His heat vision can pierce superman/superman level beings like knife through butter

Also prime isn't just a superman, he's also the time trapper of his world. You probably don't know he can alter reality,time and manipulate dimensions do you?

His durability is strong enough to Take blast directly from coie anti monitor. A multiversal threat

Strong enough to move planets at ftl speed

Fought the combined might of the jsa teen titans and doom Patrol

Soloed the entire green lantern core

Strong enough to break out of the phantom zone. A place that's supposed to be able to contain people that can take on the entire justice league

He also escaped the speed force. Something that should be impossible for anyone

He also tanked War world explosion as superboy prime. A galaxy level attack

Also fought ion sodam Yat and Alan Scott, two characters who would mop the floor with thor or sentry

Possess the power to absorb energies that was supposed to kill him, it only helped to power him up. In fact that's how he evolved from superboy to superman prime

As superman prime he's capable of killing herald level beings in one hit

Can break into the frikking 5th dimension to stomp mxy

He also can stand on the source wall. Something that has trapped universal level threats including Darkseids father yuga khan

Can you see how anti hax prime is?

Oh and seriously do you know who monarch is? A being so powerful even monitors were scared of him. They tricked superman prime into fighting him

Monarch killed 39 captain atoms and 3 supermen without breaking a sweat

A single captain atom has all those exotic powers silver surfer possess including matter manipulation, transmutation. Energy projection, Energy draining etc and he stomped 39 of them easily

That's the dude prime gets to fight for extended periods and survive his universe ending blast

Because prime is a superman and a time trapper. He's immune to things regular superman shouldnt be immune to and can do things deemed impossible.

He's pretty much anti hax.

There's nothing sentry can do to him. Sentry would lose to superboy prime who's galaxy level in durability much less superman prime who's universal

Avatar image for imperialbuttlicker
#33 Posted by imperialbuttlicker (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime might pull of a win, but Superboy Prime gets destroyed by Void + Death Seed Sentry

#34 Posted by jagernutt (16658 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

#35 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

@shouvik89:

Yeah I guess ANAD Sentry is the one who merged with Void.

Ok.

Not really interested in debating this cause if you check out both Void's and DSS' feats, you'll see the Primes don't really have a chance.

Let me get this straight, you are not interested in debating because you are convinced by looking at Voids and DSSs feats that prime doesn't stand a chance. What if I offered you rebuttal evidence and contradicted such feats. I think thats the point of debating, using the evidence for what is stands and making rational assertions.

I don't have any scans right now but you'll find them in Void's and DSS' respect threads in this site.

Sorry, but respect threads are the worst sources for getting feats, they add things based on the face value.

He has feats of planetery TP and yes, he also uses TP in combat. Both normal Sentry and DSS has done it on-panel.

Planetary TP is probably going to get him the win if he has used it offensively. Can I see the evidence for this claim?

I know about Superboy Prime's feats as well as the guardian amped version of him that fought against Monarch. And they are indeed out of their league here, against characters like the Void and DSS, to whom physical damages mean absolutely nothing.

Ok, Now you got me serious, how can physical damages mean nothing to Void and DSS? I know about DSS he can be KOd, though I don't know what Void can do, truthfully. But maybe you can provide evidence. Thanks.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
#36 Edited by ITouchedTheBoat (3392 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Shouvik89 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

@zane240: I am well aware of their feats, yes both boy and man Prime are scarily powerful but they are still outclassed against beings like Void and DSS to whom physical damage means absolutely nothing as they can instantly reform themselves on a molecular level as they both have done on-panel.

And I mentioned Thor cause he has insane physical durability and still got two shotted by DSS. I know that Superman Prime could also stomp Thor but that just shows they are physically comparable, at least. Although I doubt man Prime can one-shot him, Thor is pretty darn durable physically, far more durable than all Herald level beings.

And DSS overpowered Exitar from descending and crushing Earth, on basis of purely physical strength. That is an insanely powerful physical strength feat that I don't think anything Prime has done is even comparable to. Exitar is one of the most powerful Celestials and is easily an Universal + level being.

Of course it doesn't mean that DSS is physically stronger than Exitar but the fact that he gave enough physical resistance to actually overpower Exitar from putting down his feet, is a massively powerful strength feat by itself.

No Caption Provided

These feats prove that Man Prime cannot KO DSS anytime soon. And both DSS and Void has many other abilities that completely tips the scale on their favor. What's Prime gonna do when they atomize him with a thought, just like Void did it to one of the most powerful beings in Marvel? And all versions of Sentry possess planetery level TP and has on-panel feats of using them offensively, in combat.

Honestly, no version of Superman (minus thought robot, of course) can win against characters like Void and DSS, whose powers operate beyond the physical level, and has enough durability to ensure they can't be simply KO'd. Also, Void's molecule man feat trumps everything Prime has ever done. If you aren't aware of who Molecule Man is, he's easily a Universal + (maybe even multiversal) level being and most powerful molecule manipulator in all of Marvel. And Void beat him in his own game and made him look helpless.

#38 Posted by Shouvik89 (176 posts) - - Show Bio

@empressofdread:

Yeah I'm sure that characters like Prime is outmached against the likes of Void and DSS. Cause Void has on-panel feats of stomping Owen Reece the Molecule Man, an Universal level being who was causing damage to the fabric of reality across the multiverse as a side effect of his battle with post-retcon Beyonder.

Void put himself back together several times after Owen dismantled him on a molecular level and then he completely punked him in his own game and disintegrated him. This on-panel feat is enough to suggest that he can atomize practically anyone, especially guys like Prime who has no defense against molecular manipulation.

That's why physical damages and durability means nothing to someone like the Void, who can bypass all of that via changing someone molecules with a thought. And of course, he has feats of breaking every bone in Hulk's body and making him feel fear, that's how much strong he is physically. Plus, he's immortal too.

And DSS has put his skull back together after Thor crushed it with Mjolnir from behind, all in a single panel. That's why physical attacks won't be able to do anything to him.

Normal Sentry had erased all of his memories from the minds of all the people of Earth, that's a planetery level TP feat. Also folks like Xavier and Emma Frost has said that Sentry's mind cannot be entered without his permission. And Sentry has feats of using his offensive TP in combat as well.

#39 Posted by mrtrickster (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

#40 Posted by Supermanthor (20098 posts) - - Show Bio

boy prime gets stomped as the picture says

#41 Posted by mrtrickster (2986 posts) - - Show Bio

the title says Superman Prime vs Sentries

the OP stated it's

• Prime after absorbing Guardian

Some people can't read

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#42 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2415 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime ez